Neighbor's Window

Story Info
Accidental Voyeur Turns into Long-term Affair.
2.9k words
11.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neighbor's Window

This story begins five years ago when I went into our home office to get an envelope one morning. We moved into our house about 15 years ago, just my wife and I plus my two children from a former marriage that stayed every other weekend. The house has four bedrooms, and we chose to use the smallest of the bedrooms as a home office. From the wallpaper and other room accents it was obviously used as a nursery by the former owner. Since the window in the office faced south, we decided to install a heavy window blind so the room wouldn't overheat during the northeast summers and stay comfortable when the snow started to fly in the winters.

I recently changed jobs and started working from home. I converted our formal dining room into my home office since we never entertain that many people inside and I needed the table space for multiple laptops and extra monitors. The home office wouldn't accommodate all of this, plus the dining room was much brighter and I didn't feel so isolated.

One morning I realized that I forgot to mail a 401k form back to my new employer. It was one of the forms that required a wet signature and couldn't be sent electronically. I seldom mail anything anymore. I pay all my bills on-line and can't remember the last time I bought stamps or wrote a check. My wife is more old school and still pays a couple of her bills via snail mail. I forgot to ask her where she kept the mailing supplies before she left for work and didn't want to bother her at work for something that could wait. I knew the envelopes and stamps were in the office and just had to do some digging.

The lighting in the office consisted of an older stick lamp that didn't provide much light and thick blinds blocked out the early morning sun. So, I decided to open the blinds to aid in my search. When I opened the blinds, I had a clear view of the side of my neighbor's house. Behind their chimney was a window that I had never noticed before, you had to be at the perfect angle to even know it existed. From the ground it was blocked from view by their garage roof on one side and the chimney on the other, but from the 2nd floor office window it provided a straight-on view of the window.

The first thought when I looked over was "I never realized they had a window there" the second thought was "There's a naked body in the window". It was my neighbor Jan. She was drying herself with a towel. I surmised that the window must be from their master bathroom, and she just finished showering. The way the bathroom was lit, it spotlighted her body like a performer on a stage. I couldn't help but stare.

I didn't know Jan that well and never thought about her in a sexual way or ever said in my head "Wow, she's hot". We socialized more when the kids were younger. They have a daughter the same age as my son, their birthdays are less than a month apart. When my kids would stay with us for a couple of weeks during the summer per my divorce decree, we would have fires at night and invite them over to make s'mores. I remember Jan being funny with a very dry sense of humor.

Both her and her husband Raymond were Gen X nerds. I think she works as a research scientist at the cancer hospital downtown and he teaches chemistry at the state college near us. Their daughter was a petite shy awkward thing and would often look away when you tried talking to her. Even though the same age, my son seemed like he was older than her because of her size and social immaturity. We knew Raymond much better than Jan. He would stop and talk when he saw us outside. Jan looked like she labored to wave or say "hello" when you saw her. It was obvious that their daughter took after Jan.

Getting back to the window. Jan looked amazing standing there drying herself off. I always thought she had a cute face but didn't think she had that great of a body. But looking at her fully naked, I was obviously wrong. The clothes she wore did not help accentuate the beauty of her body. She had large natural breasts that were still perky for a woman in her mid-forties that were topped with large dark brown areolas and a large nipple in the center. She had a couple small rolls in her midsection but nothing to classify her as a BBW. Her pubic hair was full and natural. The dark mound of fur could easily be seen even from my distance. Her thicker thighs gave way to spindly calves.

As she continued to wipe herself off, she spun slightly, and her flat narrow ass came into view. My wife has a flat Irish ass, so I've developed a love of the less curvy behinds. Again, the pants she wore in public would never lead you to believe that Jan had such a nice backside. A few seconds later she hung up the towel and disappeared. My show was over. I don't think she noticed me because she never looked over and seemed to go at a normal pace. She probably assumed that no one could ever see her there and thought nothing of it.

At the conclusion of the show, my dick was rock hard and went to the bathroom to relieve the pressure before heading to the dining room to start working. Later I remembered and went back into the office to find the envelope and stamp I was originally looking for. A few minutes later I saw her car speeding up our street. Several times during the day I stopped and searched for pictures of naked chubby amateurs on my personal laptop.

The next morning, I was up early and made my way into the office. I only lift the blinds a small amount. Yesterday I raised them half-way up so I could see in the room. I went into the office early hoping to catch a view of her entering the shower. I wasn't disappointed. She stood there brushing her teeth probably waiting for the shower water to warm up. When she bent over the sink to spit, her large, beautiful breasts swung back and forth. It was almost hypnotic! Her ass pushed out a bit to help maintain her balance giving the flat slitted object some curve.

She disappeared into the shower only to reemerge a few minutes later. She was methodical about drying herself. She would lift each breast and dry under it and made sure to dry between her belly folds. Today she turned her back towards the window to dry her ass crack. She carefully spread her cheeks with one hand and dried with the other. I was too far away to see her ass bud but tried to imagine what it looked like. I imagined standing behind her at that moment ramming my dick deep into her pussy, holding her by her hips and repeatedly pulling her back onto my shaft. If I ever had the opportunity to fuck her, that would be the first position I wanted us in. She quickly finished drying and fled into their bedroom. Again, about ten minutes later her car sped up our street.

I couldn't believe that I had become a voyeur, and my nerdy somewhat chubby neighbor was my focus. I loved my wife, and our sex was good. She wasn't a nympho but understood my needs and would tolerate me mounting her when I needed relief.

The first weekend after discovering my view, I spent a lot of time in the office in the morning. I decided to catch up on the shredding and filing that I had put off for way too long. I had the blinds slightly open to "help me with my filing". My wife thought this was odd and reminded me that we had other errands to run. I didn't know Jan's weekend routine and missed her both Saturday and Sunday. Monday, she returned to her normal schedule, and I took up my perch.

The Monday to Friday routine continued for three months, except for days when she was off, which were very few. I kept wondering what I should do next if anything. I so badly wanted to fuck her but I'm not the cheating type or so I didn't think so or was I already cheating by watching her and having these thoughts?

One dark morning in my rush to take my viewing seat, I forgot to turn off the hall light outside the office and never shut the office door which made my silhouette stand out like a large portrait hanging in an art gallery. As Jan was finishing brushing her teeth she spun around and noticed my outline. I could see her turn her head a little, probably questioning what she was seeing. I didn't move thinking that was the better move - like an animal playing dead. I'm not sure what she thought, but she was set in her routine and continued on.

I decided to take a few viewing days off after the close call. I feared she told Raymond and that my wife would soon find out. I would have to live next to these people if my wife didn't throw me out.

As I was logging onto my work computer on the second day of not watching Jan, I heard a faint knock on the back door to our porch. I thought that was odd and slowly opened the door. When I opened the door, it was Jan. She said she used the back door to avoid the watchful eye of our senior neighbors. She asked if she could come in so we could talk. Her hair was still wet from her shower, and she was dressed in casual clothing.

I led her into our living room, and she sat on the couch while I took a seat in a chair 90 degrees to the couch. "Off from work today?" I asked. She said she called in sick after noticing me the day before so we could talk without our spouses around. She had a smile on her face and seemed very relaxed for saying she was confronting her voyeur. She started by asking me how long I had been watching her. A few months I responded. She then asked if I thought she had a nice body. This was kind of a redundant question because I wouldn't have kept watching if I wasn't turned on by it. She asked what I liked the best. With embarrassment like a teenage boy caught masturbating I admitted that I loved watching her spread her cheeks and dry her crack. She then asked if I fantasized about having sex with her. I said "yes". She finished by asking if my wife knew.

She knew that my wife left for work early because Raymond left about the same time. They would sometime have to wait for each other to back out. I told her that I didn't dare say anything to my wife but that she became suspicious when I was in the office on weekends. I told her that I was sorry and that it started by accident one morning, but I was so turned on that I kept going back. I asked her if once she realized I was watching her, did the thought of it arouse her? She said yes once the creepy part wore off. I told her that her baggy clothes hid a treasure underneath.

She started to cry, I moved next to her on the couch and put my arm around her. She said her husband stopped looking at her sexually after their daughter was born. She said she had severe "Baby Blues" and had to go on medication. That's why they never had a second child. She feared the psychological impact and the fear she may hurt herself. She rested her head on my shoulder, and I rubbed my hand up and down her arm.

I asked her what she thought we should do. Neither of us wanted to end our marriages. I knew if I kept watching her my desire to have her sexually would just continue to grow. She admitted that she didn't want me to stop watching her, she liked the attention. I told Jan that I didn't like the idea of cheating on my wife but would explode if I couldn't act on my fantasies. We both admitted that our spouses wouldn't be up for swinging or wife swapping.

I told her that I always think clearer after I orgasm because it clears my head of the pervy thoughts floating around. I suggested that we have sex and reapproach our dilemma afterwards. I know it sounds like a lame excuse to get her to have sex with me but it's true. Remember the scene from "There's Something About Mary" about carrying around a loaded gun? She agreed after a few begs and I led her to our bedroom. We helped each other undress and laid on the bed next to each other. We began to slowly kiss and pull our bodies close together.

At 52 I no longer had my lifeguard body, but I wasn't fat either. A little beer belly had formed but my arms and chest were still in good shape. She rolled onto her back and pushed her large breasts up for my inspection. I was on her right side and quickly began to suckle her right breast and fondle her left with my right hand. After a few minutes I straddled her chest and set my cock between her milk balloons. She squeezed them around my dick, and I started sliding my member in and out. Her breasts were amazing, and I could have spent all day titty fucking her.

I began kissing my way down her body and planted soft kisses on her mid folds then buried my face in the fluffy mound of dark pubic hair. She asked me if I liked the natural look and I nodded with a smile as I went lower. I lifted her legs up and slipped a pillow under her hips to better position her for a good licking. I kissed her inner thighs on both sides before starting at the bottom of her pussy and slowly licking my way up. I stopped at the entrance of her vagina and swirled my tongue around the opening and gradually pushed the tip of my tongue into her. With a slow rhythmic pace, I tongue fucked her for a minute or two. I then cleared the hairy pathway with my nose so I could get a clear shot at her clit. I began to alternate between sucking and licking her clit. I love doing downward slaps with my tongue on a woman's clit. She started to quiver and moan.

I kept up with the pace and routine, trying not to get too aggressive and keep my touches soft. I learned in my early years that light and soft touches give the most sensation. Soon her body started to stiffen, and she clenched the bed sheet in one hand and my head in the other. A moment later I felt moisture building against my chin and juices dripping from her vagina. I climbed on top of her and slid my average sized dick into her. I slid my arms under hers and grabbed her shoulders from behind and pulled her onto me. I started rocking slow at first almost pulling out completely before driving all the way back in. My balls were erupting within minutes. Months of staring at this body and not being able to take it caused a quick release.

I apologized and told her the next time would be longer. Plus, I really wanted her from behind. We stayed in bed all morning trying different positions. Including bending her over the side of the bed and having her separate her cheeks. I loved fucking her from behind and even gave her a few love spanks in between thrusts.

Lying in bed just before she had to return home to meet her daughter from school, we decided that once a month we would get together for a love making session. We thought of it as marital sex therapy, as it would help both of our marriages. We would be neighbors except for that one morning a month when we would act like animals in heat. She asked me to continue to watch her in the mornings and she would put on a show for me. We would retreat to our bedrooms and masturbate at the same time - often on the phone with each other and describing our motions.

Our affair went on for almost five years until my wife and I decided to retire to Maine and sold our house. We kept it very quiet, and our spouses never had a clue. The new owners were a younger couple in their 30's and I noticed that the wife was a BBW. So, when I saw the husband during the closing, I slipped him a note that said to look out the smallest bedroom's window towards the neighbor's chimney at 7am each morning and enjoy the show! I felt bad for leaving Jan and wanted to make sure she would continue to feel great about her beautiful body. We never spoke after we moved.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I'm a Voyeur, I Like to Watch I've been a voyeur all my life and my wife loves it.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
First Time with Married Couple Pt. 01 Physical Therapist Becomes Involved with a Married Couple.in Group Sex
Peeping Tom Exposed and unaware.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Unknowing Model, My Wife Husband displays wife online.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
No Sex with Strangers Single male has his first experience with a couple.in Group Sex
More Stories