Peeping Tomassina Ch. 03

Story Info
I think I'm gonna get some.
1.3k words
4.65
3.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked outside, immediately hit by the Houston heat. It's almost 7:45 in the evening, still 94 degrees. Glad I only had to walk next door and couldn't wait to get my jeans off as I was uncomfortably swollen from the beautiful display of her in her, and my, favorite panties. I wondered if she just did it because she was buzzed. Or was it an informal invitation of sorts? I slipped out of my jeans, fixed a quick meal and then a double, neat, Wild Turkey 101. After my meal, I freshened up my drink and went out on the back patio and sat in my porch swing to enjoy an after dinner cigarette and contemplate the day and what might happen tonight as I massaged my balls. I logged into my security system and noticed Melissa's garage side door was already open. I know she can see my bedroom light from her kitchen. Wondering if she was keeping an eye out.

I lit up another smoke contemplating what to do. I put my earbuds in and my phone in my shirt pocket and walked to my bedroom. Went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Jingle, jingle. That didn't take long. She comes across the yards wearing only the panties she had displayed earlier. I walk out of the bathroom and hear in a quiet voice.

"DAMN are you always hard?"

Oh girl if you only knew........I turned on the big screen and turned down the bed covers. Then went back into the bathroom for a tube of K-Y and set it on the bedside table. Fluffed up my pillows and wondered what I might behold tonight.

Still wearing briefs and a shirt I laid in bed. Focused on the screen I watched as she began to remove her panties. She put them over her left wrist and then wrapped them around like a scrunchy or a rubber band.

"Come on.......come on, take them off" came through my earbuds.

I waited a couple minutes, which BTW isn't easy to do. As I started to reach for them.

"YES, OH HELL YES, take em' off"  

I slipped them off, her eyes wide and focused on my stiff shaft.

 "You're going to dream about me tonight, You're going to dream the next time I lift my T-shirt and show you my panties, you're going to take my panties off, lick my pussy till I come in your mouth. When I'm all wet and creamy you're going to push your thick hard cock deep inside me and fuck my silly little brains out."

Whao! I reached for the K-Y. Applied a liberal amount in the palm of my left hand and lubed up my swollen member. A BIG smile came to her face as my hand slid up and down my shaft in a very slow cadence.

Till now she had been just gently rubbing her clitoris. She changed positions. Widened her stance and put her left hand against the house as I watched her push her two middle fingers inside her and begin finger fucking herself. This girl gets wet. So wet you can hear the slurpy squishy sounds as she pumps her finger in and out. Then she'd return to her clitoris, then push them back in. This is better than any porn I have ever watched. I can tell she is getting closer. I hear,

"yes...........yes.....oh shit............yes........uhn, uhn, fuck, fuck, uhn, UHNGGG!!!! as she spasms hard numerous times and I squirt all over my stomach. Now just just standing there still, her mouth open, breathing slowly and deeply. OH, OH, OH...........

I get up to grab a towel and wipe myself off. When I come back she is still standing there panting slowly. It must have been one hell of an orgasm. It takes her a few minutes to compose herself and then she wipes the perspiration off her face with her panties, puts her hair behind her ears and returns home. I can't wait for the next opportunity to see her and tell her about the absolutely wonderful dream I had about her. After we get a good buzz on.

I stay up for at least another hour contemplating how to pull this off. Almost 10:00 now and I am wound up. I am the total fool when it comes to eating pussy. It is beyond a doubt my favorite of favorite things. I can't think of anything more gratifying than bringing you to an orgasm in my mouth. I just couldn't unwind thinking about the possibilities. I got dressed and went out front. Melissa's lights were on and so was the TV. I walked up and knocked on the door. I'm a drummer and have a very unique KNOCK, it's in 5/4. If you've known me for any length of time, you'll know it's me at the door.

She opened the door, "HEY!, what are you doing up so late?"

"I just can't go to sleep and was wondering if we could bong a couple hits?"

It's been such an exciting day.

She said, "Yea, mine's been pretty much over the top too. The whole week has been relaxing and fun. Having the place to myself, just being able to chill out and totally relax and burn off the stress of school, "Come in." 

I followed her to the living room. Her paraphernalia was already out on the table. She sat on the sofa and patted the cushion right next to her and said, "sit". Opened up a box and took out a bud. Grabbed her grinder and gave it a few twirls.

"Help yourself". "Oh, thank you."

"WAIT" She grabbed the bong and went to put some fresh water in it. "Here you go."

I loaded up a bowl, man it was some good shit. Really smooth. Of course for me, 3 hits and I'm totally wasted. I took two, then handed it to her. She loaded it up, put the bong to her lips. When she flipped the lighter it jumped from her hand, bounced off the coffee table and landed about 6 feet away. She didn't stand up to get it, she simply crawled over to it. When she reached for it her T-shirt came up high enough to reveal she wasn't wearing any panties. OH SHIT, I started to get hard again seeing her on all fours. She slipped back onto the sofa, had a couple tokes, and asked if I'd like another.

"Sure." 

I said "look, I know this stuff isn't cheap, cause I can tell it's the good stuff. I reached in my back pocket, pulled out my wallet and took out a fifty. I offered it to her and asked if it would be enough to get some more so we could party the rest of the week.

"More than enough" she said.

"Well here, I don't know where to get any but I really like partying with you."

She smiled. "OK".

I took 3 or 4 more tokes, and I WAS WASTED. I told her I knew her dad and Cathy were going to be back in a week.

"Uhm, not actually, dad called me the other day and said after they got back from their cruise they were going to Honolulu for a week.

"OK, well then, can I come over tomorrow about 7:00 after I'm done for the day?"

"Sure!"

"Allright, see you around 7 ish." DAMN I was wasted. Got up, said see you tomorrow and headed for the door.

Melissa followed, said "Good night" and locked the door behind me.

I kinda staggered home, but I made it. Went straight to my room and heard, yep, Jingle, jingle. She watched me undress and saw I was hard again. I didn't hear what she said, just saw her lips move. So I logged in again. It took 3 tries. Went to current events and watched it over again.

Her words. "You're going to fuck me".

"I believe so!"