Peg Ray and Pegging Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for taking care of me," I said as she knelt between my legs, and this time she started stroking my soft cock as she played with it.

Ray looked up at me and asked: "You mind if I just explore your body for a while as I hear it takes most men some time to become aroused after having an orgasm."

I laughed a little and said "I am all yours to explore. Feel free to enjoy yourself." she softly used her hands on my stomach and thighs.

Ray took her time and slowly and tenderly touched my groin as she explored me. "I had no idea this thing could be fun to play with. Most males just want to shove it in a hole and from what I hear leave their partners wanting more and that is why most women are bisexual," she said as she moved my testicles and penis around with her fingers.

"I know Peg and you have talked about me and I enjoy making sure my partner is fully satisfied by the time I am finished. Sex is not something to be rushed but rather enjoyed over time. I had a woman who told me one time that if making love does not take at least three hours it is not worth starting." I said as Ray was tenderly caressing my body.

Ray took my semi-erect cock in her mouth for a few moments before saying, "I can see why she still loves you as a person as well as having feelings for you to this day. She knew she needed more from a relationship and knew it would hurt both of you when you split up. I am glad she has allowed us this time with each other. I want to change our agreement and rather than just have you fuck me I would like you to make love to me as you would any other female partner you have ever made love to."

I leaned forward and kissed Ray and as I pulled away I looked her in the eyes and said, "Then shall we go to bed and get more comfortable as I take my time and fully enjoy your body?"

Ray followed me to the bedroom she and Peg shared and I waited for her to lay down in the middle of the bed before spreading her legs and sitting down at her feet and starting to massage her feet. I took my sweet time and noticed after all we had already done she was comfortable with my hands on her body. I gave her one of the best foot and leg massages I had done and as I worked my way upwards I noticed her nipples were erect and her chest and neck were flushed. I skipped her groin and moved to where I was seated above her head and worked on her arms and shoulders. I was not even erect as I worked on her body. When I was done I leaned down and kissed her softly and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her mouth. We made out like this and I lost my balance and ended up with my head between her breasts.

"My god you have a great set of hands!" she exclaimed as I moved to her left side and kissed her neck and earlobe. I teased her breasts with my hands by softly caressing the undersides and all around the areola and never touching the nipples for some time before moving between her spread legs. I did not tease her as I spread her legs wide and looked into her eyes as I lowered my mouth to her wetness. I did not hesitate and sucked her clitoris between my lips and started to flutter the tip of my tongue across the tip of it as my fingers spread her labia wide and would slowly enter her opening a little bit. Ray would moan as I did this and soon had both of her hands on the back of my head directing my mouth where she wanted me to pleasure her. I did not stop through several of her orgasms.

"You ready now?" I asked her as I moved my hips up and my now erect cock was at her entrance.

I felt her take my erection in her right hand and pull my hips forward and I entered her. I leaned forward and put my hands just under her arms as she pulled my body down against hers as we slowly started a natural rhythm with each other. I would kiss and nibble her neck and shoulders as we made love. There were a few times I almost orgasmed, but I would curl my toes hard and think about working on a project just long enough to stave off my orgasm. I felt her have several orgasms of her own while we made love. I did not look at the time until Ray tried to push me away from herself

I heard her softly say, "Please orgasm I do not know how you have held off, but God you're wearing me out and I do not know how much more I can take of you."

I leaned back on my knees and looked down at her body and face. She glowed about her few lovers of mine had known. I leaned back down and kissed her as I slid the length of my erection the length of her inner labia and did not enter her, but slid myself up and down with the top of each stroke bringing the head of my hard cock along her clitoris causing her to rock her hips and gasp with each slow stroke. Her body was touch-sensitive and I rolled her on her right side and moved her left leg to allow me to slide into her body. "You ready for me to finish?" I asked as I slid into her in a single long slow stroke.

Her body convulsed as I entered her and her eyes closed for a moment before she looked into my eyes. "Please, please fill me I have never in my life been treated like this and that includes Peg. I know why she still loves you in mind as well as your body. Finish and I need to feel your release inside of me!"

I reached down and caressed her shoulder and breast and as I touched her nipple it was as if a slight shock rolled through her body. Seeing this much pleasure I focused now not on her, but my own needs. I no longer went slow, but fast long deep thrusts, time and time I thrust into her and I felt my orgasm rushing over me. I gripped her shoulder hard and in one last thrust, I released myself into her. I care for nothing, but the feeling of my orgasm until I had finished and was too weak to stay on my knees and lay behind her.

"Ray you are a wonderful partner in bed," I whispered in her ear as I wrapped her body in my arms and pulled her to mine.

"I now know why a woman can love a man's body and I never thought I would say this in my life, but I will want you again. I was doing this to please Peg and my curiosity, but you have treated me not as a person, but as a lover who cares for one's heart and soul.

I kissed the side of her neck and asked, "I hope then the next trip I make down here the three of us can rent a nice sailboat and spend a week out in the Gulf on smooth seas."

She pressed her backside against me and said, "I would enjoy that as I love swimming nude and knowing how you still love Peg, and now I love you for the Human you are we will have a wonderful time. Peg should be home soon. Do you want her to find us like this or should we get cleaned up and wait for her?"

I nuzzled Ray's neck before saying," I am thinking we should take a nice nap, and when Peg gets her the three of us can have a nice conversation."

12