All Comments on 'Pegged by My Goddess'

by cockteezer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Congratulations!

Congratulations on producing a well written, erotic and exciting story.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 7 years ago
The title suggested more

For a story titled, "Pegged by My Goddess", the actual pegging consisted of just a couple of extremely short paragraphs. This was more like a story outline than a full story. There needed to be more meat on the bone.

For example, he could have been pegged while eating out the ladies, and ending with him only being allowed to cum hands-free while being pegged. So many missed opportunities there.

There also wasn't really any sense of him being embarrassed or humiliated at the sex shop, nor in front of the group of ladies, either. We're told that he's terrified of his wife, but were given no reasons as to why. He seemed to blithely accept whatever happened to him. The reluctant expanding of boundaries is a big part of any domination story, but I find little, if any, of that here.

There's the basis for a decent story here, but it just needs more depth added to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Like It

Like the story

I hope you continue their adventures

cockteezercockteezerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

This is my first attempt at publishing erotic fiction. I'll try to continue developing the storyline and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hygiene

Ok, fill in more details. Don’t be in a hurry to get from one section of action to the next. And if the characters did what you suggested (ATM, rimming to cunnilingus). They would all be suffering from raging urinary tract infections as well as diarrhea or worse. Lastly, no sex shop would use KY when there are so many superior products on their shelves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No men, fortunately, or I would have died of embarrassment.

"This is Anna, and her husband Martin", she introduced us. She introduced all the other women, one by one. The 20 year old was the

At least proof read your stories..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am effiminate and lack sexual stamina. I cum as soon as my little cock touches my wife's pussy lips. It is always the same, she makes me eat my own cum from outside her cunt and then continue to eat her till she cums.

She has also made fuck buddies who sweat her out regularly and send her home all sweaty and sticky and exhausted. On one such evening, as I was drawing out a bath for her, she promised me that I would soon have as much sexual fun as she had.

What she did next is made a replica of her biggest bull lover's 8 inch plus cock. She put it on a strapon, and from then on, she gives me the exact same fucking at night as he gave her at work. I have started cumming hands free.

Now I can understand her need and I encourage her to offer herself to real males. I too am slowly appreciating the animal power of her bulls. We are happier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercockteezer@cockteezer
There are all these little boxes that you’re supposed to fit yourself into; male, female, straight, gay…. That’s all bullshit. Why let other people define you? Why do you have to be the same thing all the time? Lately I’ve rejected the binary model completely and I just be wha...