Pegged for a Purpose Ch. 02

Story Info
The wife's purpose is achieved.
3.5k words
4.61
25k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
got2try
got2try
86 Followers

In this chapter and the next, the girls' purpose for pegging their husbands comes to fruition. Namely, that the boys experience what it's like to fuck another guy. So if male-male action isn't your thing, please find another story that's more to your taste. The girls do take a more active role in Chapter Three, and will feature prominently in Chapter Four.

*

After our frenzied lovemaking, as usual, we napped for a bit, and ordered Chinese and had it delivered by GrubHub. While waiting for the delivery, I mixed a couple of vodka martinis with a twist. Actually, more than a couple because what Megan had me thinking about might require more than just one.

My butt was a little sore, but it was also feeling empty in a way that made my cock just a tad hard. I'd slipped on a tee-shirt and a thong. I'd pulled the thong tight into my crack; the pressure felt good.

I was confused. Megan had put the question out there. A throbbing, smooth cock with precum dripping from its slit, coating the head, my tongue swirling around it, my mouth engulfing it--it seemed so desirable, but so impossible.

Megan came down the stairs, drying her long hair with a towel. She'd slipped on one of my Oxford shirts but left it unbuttoned. She came up behind me, pulled the thong out of my crack, and slipped a lubed butt plug in my ass. It did the trick and eased my longing.

"Thought you might be feeling a little empty. Know the feeling." She replaced the thong and gave my buttock a couple slaps. "Martinis, how perfect. Let's make them Dirty Martinis."

She dipped two fingers into her cunt, and they emerged glistening with the juices of her arousal. She dipped them in her glass. As she stirred with her finger, her nectar clouded the drink.

"Yours, too? she asked. I nodded and her fingers once again disappeared into her pussy before adding her ingredient to my drink. "Doug, thinking of you sucking a guy's cock--it turned me on so much, I couldn't keep from masturbating in the shower. I came hard when I imagined you on all fours, taking it up the ass."

We clinked our glasses. "To new experiences," she said with a seductive smile as she lightly caressed the pouch of my thong.

I took my first sip. The taste of her did add something to the vodka and lemon.

"About that," I started. "I've got to admit that as a fantasy, it turns me on. But could it be a reality? Do I have to go on Craig's List or some sketchy dating site? Find some guy who might turn out to be a weirdo or be loaded with STDs? I can't see it really happening."

Strong case, I thought.

Megan took a big sip of her drink and smiled. "Now did you really think I didn't have a plan? That I'd send you out cruising gay bars and glory holes?"

"Well, no."

"A little plan that Sue and I worked out. She's been prepping her husband Tim, just as I've prepped you. Bring two male virgins together. Super hot! You met Tim at that 10K race a couple of months ago."

Yeah, I remember him passing me just before the finish. And at the time, I was pissed and definitely didn't check out his ass as he sprinted by me. Was I going to start checking out guys asses now that Megan was messing with my mind--and libido?

We'd all gone out for a couple of drinks and a light lunch afterward. I found him intelligent and easy to talk to. A pretty good looking guy, trim and fit.

"Well, okay, I guess," I said. I tried not to let on that I was intrigued, glad she so easily overcame my objection. "Why is it important to you that I be bisexual or gay or whatever?"

"Hey, it's pretty simple," she said. She let the shirt fall more open and she spread her legs as she sat on the island's stool. Seeing her beautiful breasts and shaved pussy was making rational thought difficult. "If you forget all the labels--bisexual, homosexual, gay--just remember that your mind and body can get aroused by a whole host of experiences, mind-blowing experiences that will ignite orgasms that will shake your world. I'm not going to say, 'Oh, no! My husband had gay sex. I'm gonna say, whoa, look at him go! He's discovering so many ways to be turned on."

I gulped down the rest of my Martini and reached for the shaker to pour another. It was pretty clear that I was going to suck Tim's cock, let him suck mine, fuck him up the ass, and he would fuck me up the ass. Of course, supposing I wouldn't be so nervous that I get a limp dick, or cum too quickly and not be able to get it up again. In short, make a mess of the whole thing. Would we kiss? Would kissing him be weird? I just hoped that Megan could keep Sue quiet; I didn't want to hear her play-by-play. Despite my nerves, my cock was stiffening and straining the pouch of my thong. My sphincter was rhythmically gripping and releasing the butt plug. What the fuck, I thought. Go for it. Maybe that was a bit of bravado, but I admit that part of me was excited.

The girls set up D-Day for the following Friday with Tim and me as the main event, getting deflowered, losing our anal cherries, or whatever. Our status as virgins was somewhat in question, of course, since we'd both had our wives's fingers and strap-ons pleasuring our rectums.

Megan turned into a coach and cheerleader, using her dildo to instruct me in the fine art of deep throating. I suspected that having a cock, sucking a real cock would come naturally. In my single days, I'd found that many women weren't that adept at blow-jobs. I took pride in the fact that Megan ranked me number 2 at eating pussy, only surpassed by her faculty adviser at college. I was the only male in the top ten.

Thursday night Megan sat on the edge of the tub to watch me shave my cock and balls plus all my pubic hair. I got on all fours and spread my cheeks, so she could gently shave my butt hair. I must admit that I loved feeling smooth and it made my erection look more impressive.

Okay, I guess I'm covering up that I was nervous as hell, worried that I'd make a fool of myself, but getting more and more horny, imagining sucking his cock, tasting his cum, and eager to have his cock fill my ass. Would he like my tongue slathering his crack, the tip of my tongue probing his anus? Megan did love anal, so I was pretty confident that I could pleasure his ass and that I'd love the sensation of his warm, smooth rectum and the grip of his sphincter.

I showered after the shaving. I couldn't resist stroking my smooth cock and fingering my bald ball sack. Cumming was a no-no. Megan insisted that I have a full load for the big event.

"If Tim wants you to cum in his mouth, I want to see you giving him more than he can handle," she insisted. "I want to see your cum dribbling down his chin.

When I stepped out of the shower, Megan was waiting with her phone. These girls really had planned things out.

"Dry your hair and comb it nicely," she ordered. For the next half hour, she filmed close-ups of me slowly stroking my cock, slowly spreading precum over the head with the tip of my finger and tracing the ridge, tugging at my nipples, kneading and spreading my buttocks, an extreme close-up of my puckered asshole, and finally sliding a dildo into my ass. She got a few tight shots of the dreamy look on my face as I did that. Man, I so wanted to jerk off.

Megan transferred the film clips to her iPad and spent a half hour editing it together. Seeing the rough cut, I had to admit it was pretty erotic. After she added music, she shared it to Sue. Ten minutes later, the notification bell rang. She opened a file and handed me the iPad.

I hit play and saw that Sue had followed pretty much the same script filming Timkeep. Not as deftly shot and edited as Megan's video of me, but close.

Megan headed to the shower. She took a long one, probably pleasuring herself after her debut as a porn director.

The video was about five minutes long. I watched it at least seven times, my cock throbbing and leaking precum. I wanted to suck and bite those nipples. I wanted to take his balls into my mouth. I wanted to slather his beautiful cock with my tongue, tease him, suck him, lick his asshole, see that cock disappear into my butt, feel its throbbing warmth. I wanted to enter him from behind, feel the smoothness of his rectum, feel my balls slap against his buttocks.

It was all I could do not to jump in the car, race over to their house, and rip off his clothes when he opened the door.

My hand was flashing up and down my shaft when Megan came back from the shower.

"Slow down, Boy," she snapped. "You gotta save that for tomorrow. Losing your inhibitions, your hesitancy?"

"Seems so." My smile was ear to ear and then Megan's full lips were kissing me, her fingers pinching my left nipple. Meanwhile, I was holding the iPad above her shoulder, watching out of the corner of my eye a slow-motion sequence of huge drops of precum emerge from Tim's slit and the tip of his finger spreading it until his purplish mushroom head glistened.

I lowered the iPad. She was right. If I went on like this, I'd probably cum in my pants before we even got our clothes off.

The next day at work, I tried to keep busy and my mind off the images from the video that flashed through my head, especially that close-up of his glistening cock head with a clearly defined ridge. Of course, the close-up made his cock look huge, but it seemed that we were both about average though I might be a little thicker at the base. Like Sue, he was slender with narrow hips, which really made his erection look impressive now that he too had been shaved. He was cut, which I wasn't. I guess I must admit that I'd always been a cock watcher in locker rooms. I liked the way cut guys' cock heads were sharply defined by the ridge and set off from the shaft. Reminded me of a champagne cork. Even pulled back, my foreskin kind of hid the ridge. Megan though seemed to like playing with my foreskin.

Needless to say, I spent most the day semi-hard and I made a few trips to restroom to wipe up precum before it made a wet spot on my pants.

+++++++++++++

Too distracted to keep my mind on the road, I let Megan drive. Since, one way or another, this was going to be a momentous occasion, I hefted two bottles of expensive champagne as I got out of the passenger seat of the car. It may have just been my imagination, but it always seemed that champagne gave me stronger erections. It was worth the price if it helped me keep from fucking this up.

I figured that once we got naked, instinct would take over, but I worried about how awkward the transition from clothed to naked might be.

I followed Megan up the sidewalk, watching the sway of her hips as she glided on her five inch heels. Her black stockings, I knew, were held up by her garter belt, and she had on neither panties nor bra. Her simple black dress was low cut, and she had her pearls around her neck. I had on a simple gray silk shirt, a black thong, loose black pants, and loafers without socks. I wanted getting out of my clothes to be uncomplicated.

Tim must have had the same idea because I could see he was similarly dressed when he opened the door. Sue had on a red short skirt and a silky short top that left her midriff bare. It was white and nearly sheer, her little nipples pressing against the fabric. She too was perched on stiletto heels, red ones.

The women hugged and kissed each other. Then Megan embraced Tim, and Sue gave me a lingering kiss as her hand brushed across my cock. "Enjoy," she whispered in my ear and giggled.

"Let's get one of these bottles open," Tim said. He put a hand on my shoulder and led me to the kitchen. While he got out four champagne glasses, I popped the cork. As I poured, he smiled and said, "The videos were a stroke of genius. Guess we're porn stars now."

"Most erotic," I said. "A stroke of genius that will, I hope, lead to other strokes." I inwardly groaned at the stupid pun I had just made.

"Most definitely," he replied. "Let's toast to that."

We each picked up a glass and clinked. Taking a sip, I leaned forward and kissed him letting the champagne dribble into his mouth before I inserted my tongue. What had gotten into me? I couldn't believe that I was making the first move. My hand undid the top two buttons of his shirt, and I slid my hand in to tweak and twist his nipple. He sucked hard on my lips, and I sucked his darting tongue. His fingers rubbed my cock that was rising to hardness in the pouch of my throng.

"Hey, where's that champagne," Sue called from the other room. As we walked in carrying two glasses apiece, she quipped, "Oh, shit. One's got a couple buttons undone, and both have tents in their pants. No starting without us."

"Oh, really," Tim said, "Looks like we're not the only ones." Sue's top was on the floor and Megan was massaging Sue's left breast, flicking her nipple with her thumb.

Two loveseats faced a coffee table, and the girls were seated together on one. Shrimp, cocktail sauce, and other finger foods were laid out on the table. And incongruously, a small bowl with a large helping of lube. We all took a glass and toasted to new adventures.

Tim speared a shrimp and dipped it in the cocktail sauce with one hand while unbuttoning rest of his shirt buttons with the other. Leaning over, he fed it to me. "To more saucy cock tails," he said with the smile. His turn to make a corny pun, but it set me at ease. Unbuttoning my own shirt, I realized that this was not going to be the awkward, torturous beginning I feared.

After I returned the favor by feeding him a shrimp, his hands slid across my shoulders and chest. His fingers flicked my sensitive nipples and tugged on them. He leaned in, slipped my shirt off my shoulders, and tongued and kissed my nipples. I pulled him up to my face and kissed him deeply. His lips and tongue told me that he hungered for me, and I hoped mine told him the same.

I loosened my belt and zipper as his hands caressed my back. I stood and dropped my pants, stepped out of my loafers and kicked my pants aside. He tore my thong down revealing my hardening cock. I lifted him off the loveseat and undid his belt and zipper before pulling down his pants. His cock swung free as he'd gone commando.

We exchanged hard, biting kisses as we stroked our own cocks. We pulled back and rubbed the heads of our cocks together, exchanging precum. We switched so we each were stroking the other's cock.

It was so freeing, so exciting, and curiously, so relaxing. I smiled at a crazy thought. Maybe we should do rock, paper, scissors to see who should drop to his knees first and take the other's cock in his mouth.

I couldn't wait. I dropped to my knees and slide my lips over the beautiful head of his cock that had mesmerized me in video. I locked my lips around his ridge and alternated flicking his cum slit with the stiffened tip of my tongue and swirling my tongue round and round his head. I lightly fingered his balls with one hand and slide the other up his crack to press against his anus.

His long slow moan boosted my confident and intensified my desire to pleasure him.

I pulled back, then licked his balls before slathering his shaft with saliva with the flat of my tongue, round and round, round and round. I took him back in my mouth, taking him deeper, sliding my lips down his shaft until my head was bobbing, taking more and more of him, and he was thrusting his hips to fuck my eager mouth.

Though I was oblivious to what the women were doing, I did hear orgasmic moans from Megan, and Sue blurted out, "Oh, fuck, they're so fucking hot!"

I hungered for a load of his cum, but was it too soon? Should I drive him to edge, then pull back teasing him unmercifully?

I let his cock fall from my mouth. I held his cock with my right hand and rubbed the smooth shaft against my right cheek and then my left. I licked his retracted balls and traced his bulging vein with just the stiffened tip of my tongue until I reached his cum slit. I slid my lips over the head and down his shaft. My left hand found the bowl of lube, dipped my fingers into it, and returned my attention to pleasuring his anus. I swirled around it, pressed a finger past his sphincter, then two, deeper, deeper, being sure to slowly drag my pressing fingertips over his prostate as I moved in and out.

Doug's moans were music to my ears. His legs were buckling, so I helped him lower himself to the floor, never removing my mouth or probing fingers.

I was sucking cock, loving every precious second, driving him wild. In the back of my mind--what will it be like when he does me?

As I slid my fingers deeper into his ass, stoking in and out more rapidly, all I could think of was his beautiful cock in my ass. Perhaps there was some weird telepathy going on between Megan and me because suddenly she was behind me, spreading my cheeks and flicking her tongue across my anal bud. Then the cool sensation of her lubing my crack and pressing lubed fingers into me, opening me up for the next step.

I raised myself up with my ass over Tim's cock, one hand on the coffee table and one on the loveseat for stability. Megan's hands rested at my waist and her full breasts pressed against my back

There was some pain as the first two inches penetrated me, but that passed as I lowered myself, taking his smooth, warm cock into my rectum. I was flooded with sensations as I slowly slid up and down, wanting every inch of his cock filling me. Tim picked up my rhythm, tightening his muscles at just the right instance to enhance my pleasure. He began to lift his hips upward, slowly at first, then more frantically, and I knew he was about to cum, splash his hot semen deep inside me.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned, slamming my butt down on his cock, lifting up and slamming again. I slowed as he started to cum, savoring the spasms of his cock sent ripping through my rectum.

Megan reached around, wrapped her fingers around my cock amd jerking me off while her wet tongue darted into my ear. After I felt Tim's cock spasm one last time, I came hard, splashing cum all over his stomach and chest. The intense pleasure had me near delirium. The table was pushed back. Megan was sucking my softening cock clean. Sue was licking my cum off Tim's body, feeding it to him, to Megan and then to me.

"Loved it, didn't you?" Megan whispered in my ear. It wasn't really a question, so I just nodded in response. Sue brought two cum coated fingers to my mouth, and I eagerly sucked them clean.

"Sorry, Meg," I said with the smile. "I think the strap-on just lost some of its charm.

In response, she gave my ass a few hard slaps. "Don't think I'm going to let you off that easy," she said with a fierce look, and then we were both laughing.

Sue went to the kitchen to grab the champagne bottle and refilled our glasses. "A toast to Round One, with many more to come," she said. "Tim, open the second bottle, put it in the ice bucket, and bring it to the bedroom. It's time we all really got comfortable."

(to be continued)

got2try
got2try
86 Followers