All Comments on 'Pegged Husband'

by ilsop

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
differant

a different view on sex with a damaged women. he is a better person than I am.

I could not live with my butt pounded every time I had sex. a misused women

I know is married and can not deal with women because her mother did

not protect her from her step father. sad tale

Ross42Ross42over 10 years ago
Nice

Very well written. It never lost its focus on explaining how straight men can love women who enjoy strap on sex and still be straight. Thank you for your tale it showed our sex parts are not what makes us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very interesting story

Sasha set him up all the way. Play the man is what she said and did. She is just a dominant woman who got her way. If it works its all good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An excellent story

This is probably the best pegging story I have ever read.

It's very well written and contains all the elements of a complete erotic story.

It would be really awesome if the story would continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

his wife is so hot bet he is moaning like a bitch as her big cock brushes his prostrate

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hat's off

Great storytelling. You sir are a true artist. I especially liked the twin brother and sister relationship and the complete but subtle role reversal. I just hope it won't take another three years for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Being submisive and pegged is so

right, you never have to worry about being turned down, she will initiate sex when she feels like it, you never have to wory about getting a hard on as that is no longer needed, if you get hard fine if you are soft fine as she is the one who has the hard on and hers never gets soft. You never have to worry about giving her a climax as she is the one who now has the burden of that. If you are excedenly luck you will stop having man climaxes and instead find the joy of a female climax that can happen over and over and over withoutspredding your stick cum all over the sheets or floor. I had 4 female climaxes last nigh, each one better than the last and guess what, not one bit of nasty cum to clean up. I used to shoot so much that my wife would keep some rags by the bed so I could clean the mess up. After she took control I slowly lost my nast habit.

I would urge all men to find the joy of living with a woman in control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
proof positive

I wish this story could win an Oscar so everyone would know it is good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sharing

This story and your other (Easy First Date) made me so hot I had to change my shorts after reading them. They made me want to share your writing with my wife!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
great

you cant give anymore of yourself to your wife, other than your life

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Kind of unnatural how the wife and the twin sister acted, but I still liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The ending

I was hoping she was a tranny

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

I hope there's more of this story! Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very good!

I liked how you set it up. To be honest i usually skip most of the backstoty stuff, but giving her a legitimate reason why she preferred this really enhanced the sex. This was the best of this genre I've read.

My girlfriend is reading it tonight. I know it will have the same effect on her. Thanks in advance for a great evening!!

sj_53sj_53almost 9 years ago
Another Great Story!

I read "Easy First Date" yesterday and loved it just a little more than this one. I can understand why Sasha feared certain sexual activities, but any man would want to make babies the normal way. I felt sorry for him, but not really because getting pegged by a sexy woman is an unfulfilled fantasy for me.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
very good story

showing the closeness of twins, the depth love can exist outside the norm. it's also a place to start chapter 2. hint hint

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1over 8 years ago
Strap-on Coming??

She has a gorgeous dick that fucks him up the ass and comes in him. OK? And he loved it -- as any of us would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

turned him into the girl.. totally ridiculous and crap. Just because a guy likes pegging doesn't mean he'll turn gay or into the girl. The story was going good until she proposed and you made him the female. Then she wants kids but he can't have sex with her to make them.. I would have dumped her or killed her they second she tried to make me the girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damaged goods

The wife seems more intent on power playing than becoming one with her husband expressing that this is the limit for her sexually - I would have walked on the third date.

akeyesxakeyesxover 8 years ago
Incredible story, very well stated...

While the role-reversal inferred a loss of masculinity on his part, it was necessary for the story. I can only imagine what it would be like to live with the scars of early-life rape and abuse.

I'd be a willing hubby if my wife used me this way - I've been trying to get her into it for a while but she just isn't.

And, I would have to reason, after sufficient time and love, this role reversal might have an affect on her and her trust and she might be willing to let him finally be her dominant lover in more conventional ways.

Again, GREAT story. I'll have to read your others.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
2nd read

great story. As far as a story is concerned it is a great story. The reality of it is different, but obviously acceptable to both, I don't see a problem. There are a few points in this story that point out some obvious thoughts and misconceptions some people have that I find encouraging. The commenters point them out readily. If the author could write another similar tale, to point them out again, maybe they will see them.

I'd like to shake the hand of the author here, but I cant, so, thanks for a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
cumslut

it is time for you to finish the story, well written and interesting premise. my wife was abused as a child but did not have those phobias over penetration, but still she enjoys being in control. strippers, strap-ons, bi men and women have all been part of the mix.

MisterteaMisterteaover 7 years ago
"Finish the story"? Really??

I wonder why some of the commentators think it needs finishing? Have they never read any 20th-century fiction, or indeed anything more adult than fairy tales with their "all lived happily ever after"-type endings?

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
loved the story

Yes this is my second or third read, who cares. A couple things struck my mind as I was reading it this time. "Alright, honesty time," she said tentatively." Now does that sound like a woman? How much of what she already told him was a lie?

Assuming she had girl friends, and even boy friends in collage, how many of them know her secret, or lie? Now they are all at the wedding.

I think this story could have another chapter, but in the simplest terms no. On the face of it, it's a good story, but there are some underlying questions.

Well done author...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Then he found a divorce attorney

Because who wants a bitch as a wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Good read HEY ANONY You had a wife must like the one on this story

That's why you keep coming here and reading every LW and cuck story on LI!> You're fucking insane and I hope you live a 100 years knowing you're a real cuck and your wife fucked 100s of men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gay!

Can it be any clearer that he is gay. He is the female now and will be having gay sex shortly with the heartless hateful Cunt she married directing it. Pathetic sissy fag story. Sasha really hates men and found a sissy she could control and abuse. No one to like in this mess

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved the sex!

well done and sensual and erotic based roles are reversed from traditional however the witty sexual questioning and interplay got me excited..thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

It would be good to have another chapter. Great story

A sissy faggot husband and Great Mistress wife pegging her Sissy Hubby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Feminazi Bitch!

Tell the cunt to get counseling or drop her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5!! To bad annony never got to tell his dead ex wife that

no, he sucked more cum from her cunt than a $10 whore and a blow job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hmmm...

While I think the first few comments are a bit harsh, I also don't care for the third one. While a couple having only strap on sex would likely be some sorta femdom thing...as well as not being that good for the female since she doesn't really feel anything from the strap on...I don't see why it has to be some dominance and submission thing.

An ex of mine wanted to try prostate stimulation with me, and it only was occasionally a finger during a blowjob (I wasn't really into it, and after seeing that the three times we tried she lost interest. But we NEVER stopped have regular straight sex. Now a friend of mine liked it when he tried, and while he and his girl (gf then, wife now) still do it, they still have regular sex too. The prostate stuff just became a part of their sex life, it didn't replace it.

So, again, I don't get why the guy would become some sissy cuck and pegging femdom because they included female on male anal play (in real life I mean, I get why the story required it, and even in the story that's not what the characters did or wanted). Maybe the commenters are just trolling...or maybe they just have some insecurities with their masculinity...

OdieoneOdieonealmost 6 years ago
I like it!

A well done story, very hot. I would love a followup.

tonyl65tonyl65over 5 years ago
Nice job

Loved the build up and story. Can't wait to hear how you felt when she fucks you to an orgasm, it feels different when the cum gets fucked out of you. Anal orgasms are the best. Take it all baby.

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29over 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved it from beginning to end 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Wish she had continued. There’s so much more to add!

The 2n page break was awkward, but not writers fault

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And the next day?

She was served with divorce papers. What a bitch.

robert0000robert0000over 3 years ago
Uneasy

Thank you for the story. It’s always good to read something that explores pegging psychology, although I am a bit uneasy about the premise that Sasha’s motivation for pegging was sexual abuse.

I didn’t warm to the narrator - I thought he was a bit whiny - so it was pleasing when she put him in his place. In a way, I was hoping that there would be a twist, that Sasha was lying about her past and was taking advantage of his naivety, but I’ll just imagine that if I read it again.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 3 years ago

Would have preferred if she/they had gradually expended their sexuality

It’s not impossible to shrug off early trauma. Why couldn’t she learn to tolerate other forms of sex given a lot of love and TLC?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that was disturbing. So shes a sexual assault victim who is a dominant lover and she's going to "take care of him" by pegging him to orgasm? Hands free? By grinding his prostate? Not very loving at all. Rather cruel, or at least harsh. How long before hes in a chastity cage? The next day? The victim becomes the victimizer. Not too erotic. Too mean spirited.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

OH, part 2 and quickly !!!! want to have her use a squirting cock and how you tell your Sister about the Honeymoon

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

I return every few years to re-read this wonderful love story. I just realized part of the appeal is that there isn't a description of his 1st anal orgasm, which is clearly implied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing some of the anger in the comments. Excellent story. My wife was abused by her POS father. Her drunk mother knew it was going on. There are several things that she cannot bring herself to do in the bedroom. Sometimes the memories comeback and are overwhelming. If this was something that she would be comfortable with, I would be too. such anger and judgement. Thank you for the story.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Sorry, but he wimped out when she took over. Such a “marriage “ , in my opinion, will not last “ till death do us part”

heyrockyheyrockyabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story super hot fantasy of mine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Uh...nah. For someone who was so traumatized by sexual abuse, she sure seems fine on dishing it out. A classic example of the the victim becoming the predator. Not only that, but doing it to someone who is willing to accept her scars.

Unfortunately, that isn't enough for Sasha, she wants to leave a few scars of her own.

Sounds like love to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story but it's not realistic in my opinion. Simply put a man needs to penetrate a woman's pussy with his cock... some. I'm all for changing roles every once in a while but to take penetration off the table for good is just not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a well written fictional story that is a joy to read. If a story is written so poorly that it can't get past my last sentence, I seldom get past the first paragraph. This story has a high entertainment value.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sick story. She did not cure her trauma, instead she passes it on to her partner. A toxic relationship.

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

This one was HOT, with the obvious HUGE twist. I'm hoping like hell that Sasha eventually got past her hangups (deserved, but...) and they got a bit more conventional.

BUT, I'd have enjoyed having my wife do that to and for me. I wouldn't mind being her fuck-slut - along with the aforementioned eventual reciprocation.

And/but this ended too abruptly. I want to sexperience more of their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userilsop@ilsop
355 Followers
Working on putting these stories—and many more—on Amazon.