Pegging Peter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter pounded Kyra's ass, fucking her to several screaming climaxes before shooting deep inside her.

"Yeah, Baby," she whispered. "That was SO good."

"For me, too." His dick, buried in her hot tight anus, was still rock hard. He rolled his hips slowly, shifting his rod in her asshole and making her moan.

"Sex with the other people is great . . ." She gripped his buttocks and pulled him deeper into her. "It shows me how special YOU are."

"Same here, Babe." He quoted an old Prince song. "Nothing compares to you."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2019 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12