Peggy

Story Info
Drop-in at a friends home leads to a torrid threesome.
1.6k words
4
26k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy

This is a true story. It happened sometime around 1985.

It was the wild and crazy 1980's. My wife and I had been married over 7 years and had been together for 4 years prior to that during college. We had no kids yet and had some experience with threesomes and swapping, primarily with college friends.

After graduation, we had met up with several couples through the sex newspapers with spectacular results. We did not have an "Open" marriage per-se, but my wife had entertained several single men during one-night stands when she traveled on business. She would get picked up in the hotel bar.

The first time she talked about her extra-marital encounters I was somewhat stunned for a few minutes, then she described her being seduced in the hotel bar and how he marveled at her incredibly firm, large breasts. She was very inexperienced when we met and always had insecure feelings about her body. She was just 4'11" and had 40 DD breasts. They really were almost freaky. Still are. It really helped her self-confidence to be appreciated by more me than just me.

I realized I was ok with it. I wanted her to feel free to experience whatever turned her on. I was confident in my love with her and my sexual relationship with her. I knew I was a voyeur from our college days and just the thought of her being with another man outside of our marriage really turned me on. She would tell me about how he ate her or fucked her or romanced her; what positions they used, and it would cause us to have explosive sex.

During one of our swinging experiences, I had enjoyed one particularly hot 45-year-old. I was 35 at the time and my wife was 31 but the husband of this sexy little woman was a dud. My wife never even got her pussy licked except by the wife. But that made the experience worth it to my wife and me. She had had minimal interaction with our female college friends, so this was a truly erotic moment for us. My wife loved it.

She also loved it when I ate my new lady friend out and then fucked her in front of her husband. I have about an 8" cock and this lady's husband literally only 4-5 inches so she really enjoyed it.

We also invited a single male friend into our bedroom on numerous occasions during this time. He and I were the same age and very similar builds. He too, had a large cock and my wife thoroughly enjoyed herself with us. There is nothing sexier than seeing your relatively shy wife sink down on to your best friend's cock while giving a shiver and a low moan.

My favorite position was to sit up against the headboard of our bed while my wife was sucking my cock while on her side while she was being fucked from behind by our friend. Her cock-sucking took on a whole other intensity and eroticism and as I shot off in her mouth, she orgasmed, shivering and spasming for several minutes then another as her lover came inside her.

The story I am about to relate happened after I had gone to visit this couple I had known from high school. He and I had played in bands, and I had always had the hots for his wife, but nothing had ever remotely happened. Buddy's wife Peggy was showgirl beautiful. Not a Miss America type but statuesque, with beautifully proportioned breasts and long thin legs. She literally could have been a playmate. She had always had odd, dreamy, somewhat flirty sensual interactions with men and me in particular. I would sometimes drop by their home, and she would still be in her t-shirt or nighty and never seemed embarrassed. Her husband tolerated her sexy behavior because of her great looks.

This visit was on a weeknight and going to be like any other visit, or so I thought. We were sitting in the den with some beers just catching up. Their kids were upstairs in bed and my friends were being very coy. They were looking at each other repeatedly and giggling a little. I began to think maybe something was up. I don't think they had any idea about my wife and our swinging but maybe so. I was sitting on the sofa watching something mindless on tv while they whispered in the kitchen. My friend came and sat down by me, grinned at me, and asked,

"Michael, you want a blow job...?

I had been in these situations before, so I was not totally at a loss for words, but the offer certainly came out of the blue. I said,

"What do you mean?" He just got a big shit-eating grin on his face and said,

"Peggy wants to give you a blow job." She was standing by the island in the kitchen grinning from ear-to-ear.

I started laughing and said, "Absolutely."

Buddy looked at his sexy 40-year-old wife and said,

"Come on honey. Mike's gonna let you suck his dick."

She came toward me and began taking her clothes off. She went to her husband first as she dropped her blouse and bra on the floor. She unbuttoned her slacks and let them fall at her feet. She kneeled in front of her husband and began unbuttoning his pants as well. He was soon naked as well and Peggy was kissing the tip of his cock. He swelled rapidly and she began a slow, deep fellatio. Buddy was moaning as was his wife. She sounded like she was starved for cock as she mewled around the member in her mouth.

As I watched this I stripped and began stroking myself. Seeing Peggy blow her husband was a dream come true for me. I could not wait for her to look up at me with those heavily lidded eyes as she put me into her mouth. Soon enough she pulled her husband's slimy cock from her mouth and came to me. She crawled between my outstretched legs and began playing with my drooling cock. I was in heaven.

She said nothing, just sat between my legs squeezing and jacking my cock until there was a steady stream of clear pre-cum flowing front the tip. Peggy leaned forward on her knees and kissed the head of my cock. She tasted my pre-cum and I thought I would cum right then. She enveloped my cock slowly and proceeded to give me a world-class blow job. Buddy was sitting on the floor next to Peggy watching her devour my cock. Soon I was ready, and I said,

"I'm cumming!!"

Peggy slowed her efforts and drained me like a pro. My eyes were shut as I came, and I could hear her moaning and repeatedly gulping my load. One of the sexiest moments of my life.

Peggy was not done. She went back immediately to going down on her husband. She was kneeling on her hands and knees and presented me with a view of her dirty blonde bush and very wet slit. I got up behind her and began running my hands all over her tiny ass, between her cheeks and eventually penetrated her amazing cunt with my middle finger. She groaned around Buddy's cock and paused to tell me she had not had a bath and that she, "Felt dirty."

I paid her absolutely no mind. As soon as my tongue licked her fragrant, wet

twat she was all in. She was only somewhat musky, no where near off-putting for someone as horny as me. She returned to Buddy's cock with renewed passion. As I ate her, I pushed my tongue as far up her pussy as I could. She spread her knees farther apart as she knelt between his legs, and I began to lick and tongue her from clit to asshole. She spasmed and moaned as another orgasm overtook her. She fucked her gash against my face like she was possessed. I had never experienced this kind of sex. She was amazing.

I got up behind her and slid my hard cock between her cunt lips. After several times I pushed down on the head of my cock and sild into her glorious body one inch at a time until my pubic hair was buried in hers. I held it deeply within her, pulsing my cock inside her, causing her to groan as I did it. After a few seconds she calmed down and continued to work on the cock in her mouth.

I began sawing with purpose in and out of her tight, creamy pussy. This was better than I ever imagined. We continued for several minutes and as Buddy flooded her mouth with semen, I pushed my right thumb into her asshole as far as I could. She went ballistic, her asshole spasming on my thumb and her cunt spasming on my cock. Her reaction to the unexpected thumb in her ass sent me over the edge and I pumped a huge load into her.

We lay there in a pile for a few minutes, and I got up to use the bathroom. When I came back, Peggy was still running around naked with my cum flowing down the inside of her thighs. I don't think they thought we would end up fucking because when I came back from the bathroom, Buddy was a little irritated. Evidently Peggy had stood up after I left the room and a huge rush of my cum splattered on their hardwood floor in a wad the size of a saucer. Peggy, who had cleaned up the mess, was flitting around laughing, completely satisfied and happy.

We sat around and talked about what had happened and we were comfortable with it. Peggy said she had never had anything in her ass before but after the initial shock really got into it. After much consideration, because my wife never particularly liked Peggy and her sexualized behavior towards me, I never told her about Peggy, Buddy, and me. It never happened again.