All Comments on 'Peggy'

by eggamuff1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Don't say it's true; nobody believes you, and what does it matter anyway?

Bogey3Bogey3about 2 years ago

This story has a true ring to it. I especially like your comment about your wife: “I wanted her to feel free to experience whatever turned her on.” What a truly loving thing to think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re: Bogey3 So turning a wife into a whore is a loving thing to do? Of course cucks like you would think that.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

This is a true story. It happened sometime around 1985..................nope this story was written by a repressed gay man, and nothing more.

But rest assured the easily lead to a jerk off gay/bi cucks will find this so true and erotic.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

True cuck and shared whore story. Sure it is.

eggamuff1eggamuff1about 2 years agoAuthor

I wrote the story. The story is 100% factual as are most of the other stories I have written. I am now in my early 70's. All of these true experiences happened in the 70's and 80's. Maybe it was the era but I am dumbfounded at the number of comments that refer to the stories as not being true. If you have not experienced this type of lifestyle I truly feel sorry for you. Maybe we were just lucky but my wife and I played with 7-8 couples, some over the years and some only once, but they happened. Once our kids came along and the partying slowed down, it never happened again. As for me being a cuck, that's just another label. Yes, I have sat back and watched my wife having fantastic sex with a friend and being totally comfortable with it but I always participated. But I could easily sit back and only watch. As long as she's happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@eggamuff1….please don’t take the moronic ramblings of our pathetic sad little troll seriously. All of the nasty comments are written by one idiot with numerous accounts. He spends his sad, lonely life switching from account to another posting the same obnoxious comments on every story here. He must waste hours of his life stroking his own ego, yet not realizing how much of a fool he is making of himself. I suggest you simply delete his comments and be happy in the fact that all of the normal people here enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I definitely believe it’s true as my wife and I have experienced much the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Other anonymous , the one thing that people who enjoyed this story aren’t is normal. What a special idiot you must be to think that one person, with different, accounts is the only one who thinks this type story sucks. Are all anonymous comments from one person?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I have been in the position of both Buddy and Michael. It is a rush either way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was sort of all over the place, but being a true story of different accounts. You and your buddy should have tag teamed your wife another day

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. Keep the stories coming. My advice from now on when you write a story turn the comments off. I know there is a way to do that because I have read many stories on here that can not be commented on. Im sure that burns these morons up when they cant comment and use their favorite word "cuck". Screw em.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous