Peggy Sanford - the Early Years Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't flinch, moan or answer, I groaned in pleasure. Ron put down his drink and took my other breast in that hand. He caressed and massaged the fleshy globes before zeroing in on the nipples and tweaking the sensitive nubs. They grew hard and stiff in his talented fingers. He let one hand slip down my belly to my pussy and rubbed his fingers on my bush. He brought his hand up to his face, sniffed and licked his fingertips.

"You're wet already Peggy. Yeah I think you're gonna enjoy this, I know I am," Ron said as he stood up.

He took me in his arms. I looked up at him as he leaned down to kiss me. He covered my lips with his and soon our tongues began to explore each other's mouths. His hands slid down my back to my naked buttocks. He grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and caressed and kneaded the bare flesh. I squeezed him tightly, crushing my naked breasts against his hard, solid chest and felt the growing bulge in his pants press up against my belly.

Our kisses became more passionate as Ron's hands roamed all over my body. I shivered when he ran his fingers up and down between the cheeks of my ass, coming dangerously close to my puckered anus. He slid his hand around my hip, caressing and stroking the firm flesh before rubbing them up and down on my pussy. We broke our kiss for a second, as I groaned out loud in pleasure.

We kissed again, and again our tongues sought each other out. Ron used his fingers to trace every fold, every crease of my labia. My legs trembled and my heart felt like it skipped a beat when he ran the tip of his middle finger up and down my pussy, pushing the lips aside before slowly slipping the first phalanx inside me. He held it still for a few seconds before sliding it out and then slowly sliding the first and second phalanxes back in and out, and then all three back inside my pussy. Back and forth he went, each time sliding his finger a little quicker. My pussy, wet already, became soaked and my breathing became labored as I felt the first stirrings of an orgasm begin to build deep in my body. Ron buried his finger deep in my pussy and laid the palm of his hand up against my clit. The muscular walls of my pussy gripped his finger as I began pushing my hips up against his hand, trying to achieve the maximum pleasure.

I could feel myself on the verge of a massive orgasm, when Ron slid his finger out of me and pulled his hand away from my pussy. I looked at him in distress and disbelief. I flexed my hips toward him, trying to maintain contact with his nimble fingers, trying to achieve the release that I desperately wanted, no, needed. Ron raised his hand to his face and slipped his finger into his mouth

"Mmmmm," He said after he licked his finger clean.

Ron turned and walked toward the bedroom. I stood there flustered and bewildered, not knowing what was going on. Ron stopped just inside the bedroom and turned back at me.

"Aren't you coming?" He asked as he kicked off his shoes and started unbuttoning his shirt.

I hesitated a second before I took a step. My legs were still trembling and I almost stumbled. I kicked off my 5 inch heels and followed Ron into the bedroom. He had taken off his shirt and was putting it in a laundry bag by the closet. I walked over and stood at the foot of the bed.

When Ron turned around, I saw I was correct in my earlier appraisal, he had a well-toned chest, well defined arms and flat hard abs. He walked over to me, put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down on the bed. I fell back, sitting on the edge of the bed, propped up on my elbows. Ron dropped down on the floor and knelt between my legs. He pushed my legs apart kissed the inside of my thighs and worked his way to my pussy. Once he reached my special spot, I fell back on the bed savoring every kiss, lick and touch. He used his tongue, lips and fingers to bring me to threshold of a powerful orgasm, only to stop. I pushed myself up and looked down at him in confusion and frustration but he just smiled, waited a short time and started kissing and licking me again. Again he worked me up, close to a climax but only to stop, leaving me in a panting and quivering frenzy.

Ron stopped again and he stood up. He began unbuckling his belt and I pushed myself up to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. When he dropped his pants and underwear to the floor, his dick popped out and it bounced up and down. My eyes grew wide when I saw it. Still semi-hard, it was big, bigger than my husband, with a sizeable set of low hanging fleshy balls. I sat there mesmerized, staring at the impressive tool.

"Alright Peggy, it's your turn, suck my dick," Ron commanded.

I leaned forward to reach out and take it in my hand. I have long slender fingers but I still couldn't fit my hand completely around it. I stroked my hand up and down his cock as I brought him close to my mouth. I twirled my tongue around the head before licking my way down the shaft and back up again. It began to grow bigger and harder. I wrapped my hand around the base of the shaft and took him in my mouth. I began bobbing my head back and forth. Every time his cock slipped out of my mouth, I tickled the frenulum, that sensitive spot on the underside of the head of a dick, with my tongue. I reached out with my free hand and caressed his low hanging balls. Ron moaned as he pushed my hair away from my face so he could watch me.

"Oh yeah Peggy, that's it, yeah, you're a pretty good cocksucker for a newlywed, aren't you?" Ron moaned.

He was right, I think I'm a pretty good cocksucker. Ron might be only the second man I had been with at that point but I had a great teacher. My husband loved blowjobs and he gave me constant direction on how to please him.

I took Ron's dick out of my mouth, pushed it up against his belly and licked the underside of the shaft from the head to his big fleshy balls. Ron groaned as I sucked each testicle into my mouth. When I pushed his balls up against his stomach and began licking the bottom of his ball sack, he cried out in pleasure. I went back to stroking and licking the length of his cock. Pre-cum began leaking from the opening, I licked some of it up, tasting the seed of a man, other than my husband for the first time in my life. I liked it, no make that I loved it. I rubbed the slick, delicious liquid all over the head before taking it in my mouth, savoring the sweet salty taste. Inch by inch, I slid about half of his long fat cock in my mouth but he was just too big and fat for me take it all. I pulled back and licked the head.

I tried again, taking more of his cock with each attempt but I couldn't get much more than three quarters of his big dick in my mouth. Ron put his hands on my head and held me still. He tried to force more of his cock into my mouth but I couldn't take it. My eyes teared up and I stared to gag. He pulled back and slowly flexed his hips, back and forth, stroking his cock in and out, fucking my mouth like it was a pussy. I recovered and began moaning around his cock, allowing him to use my mouth for his pleasure.

Over and over he fucked my mouth until I felt his legs tremble. He quickly pulled his dick from my mouth and pushed me away. I fell back on the bed and Ron dropped back on his knees between my legs. Once again he kissed, licked, sucked and fingered my pussy until I was panting and moaning, on the verge of a massive orgasm. I was desperate for release and grabbed for his head, trying to keep his mouth on my pussy but Ron was too strong. He pulled his head away, climbed onto the bed and knelt between my legs. He lined up the head of his cock with my pussy, rubbed it up and down the slit a few times and then slapped it against my clit a few times. He was driving me crazy, I wanted, no I needed to cum.

Ron put the head of his dick head between the lips of my pussy and pushed. The head broke past the opening and lodged just inside. He slowly pressed his hips forward, inch by inch his cock slid into my pussy. I could feel every inch, every vein, bump and ridge on that fat shaft as it slowly burrowed into me. Ron stopped for a second and I reveled in the feeling of fullness in my pussy. He pulled out and slowly slid about half of his cock back inside me.

"Put your hand between us, Peggy, what you feel?" Ron asked.

I reached between us and felt a good five inches of his cock still not in me. I looked up at him in surprise.

Ron laughed, a roguish, mischievous laugh, before he slammed the rest of his cock deep inside me, driving his pubic bone up against my clit and sending me over the edge. Every muscle in my body tensed up before I began shaking and quivering as a tidal wave of pleasure washed over me.

My massive orgasm didn't stop Ron. He held himself still, his cock, buried deep in my pussy as I came, but as soon as I started to recover, he started grinding his hips, rubbing his pubic bone against my clit, setting me off again, another toe curling orgasm rocked my body. I collapsed back on the bed with Ron's cock still hard and still buried in my pussy. He pulled back a little, lifted my legs up so that the backs of my ankles rested on his shoulders and leaned in, pinning me to the bed. He started slow, sliding his cock in and out of me, gradually picking up speed until he was soon hammering my pussy at furious pace. He fucked me through several intense orgasms before growling that he was going to cum. He surprised me by pulling out of me and moving up on the bed so that he straddled my body with his cock near my face.

"Open up," Ron commanded.

I opened my mouth and Ron slid his cock inside. I could taste myself and his pre-cum on his long thick pole. It was a new taste and one that I would grow to love. He slid his cock in and out of my mouth a few times before he pulled it out and began stroking it. He roared that he was cumming. I watched as his urethra quivered and the first spurts of cum shot out and hit me on the upper lip and cheek. I opened my mouth wider and he improved his aim. The next three spurts landed in my mouth and on my lips. I struggled to keep up with his massive load of cum. I lift my head up and took the head of his cock in my mouth as the last spurts were dribbling out. I sucked on the head, draining him of his seed until he pulled away.

Both of us fell back on the bed, gasping for breath, our naked bodies glistening in our combined sweat. I fell flat on my back as Ron dropped down next to me. He slipped his arm between me and the bed. When he rolled on his side and our bodies touched, his dick, his still hard dick, landed on my hip.

"Oh my God, he's not done," I thought to myself. "Thank God, neither am I."

Ron reached over and gathered up some of his cum that had landed on my cheek with his finger. He brought his finger to my mouth and I licked it clean. He gathered up another big scoop of his cum and held his finger over my mouth. I watched as the rope of the cum slowly dribbled off his finger onto my tongue. I let it gather on my tongue before swallowing the salty treat. I do love the taste of man's seed. He then stuck his finger in my mouth so I could suck it clean.

Ron surprised me when he leaned over and began kissing me right after he pulled his finger out of my mouth. He then rubbed a hand across my thigh and started to gently caress me again. His kiss became more passionate and I began to respond in kind. As we kissed, our hands began to explore each other's bodies. I loved the way his strong hand caressed my hip, squeezed my tits and tweaked my sensitive nipples. I loved it even more the way his big cock felt in my hand as I stroked it.

Ron broke our kiss and worked his way down my body, kissing my neck, breasts, stomach and pubic mound. When he reached my pussy, he rolled over onto his back, pulling me on top of him.

I ended up lying on top of Ron with my thighs straddling his face and his crotch in mine, the classic sixty-nine position. I did the only thing I could think of, I wrap my lips around his erection. I started to suck slowly and sensually, making sure to keep him in my mouth as I bobbed up and down on it. Ron ate and fingered my pussy until I experienced another intense orgasm but before I could get him to cum he pushed me off his body. He got off the bed and told me to kneel on the bed. I got on all fours, with my knees on the edge and my feet hanging off the bed. Ron pushed my head down on the bed causing my ass to rise up, further accenting the curve of my ass.

"Whoa, you got one amazing ass Peggy," Ron said as he stood behind me caressing and fondling the cheeks of my ass.

I looked over my shoulder, smiled and wiggled my ass. Ron smiled back, took hold of his cock and rubbed it between my legs. I moaned in response as the head of his dick pushed the lips of my pussy apart. I was so wet that it easily slipped inside me. Ron took hold of my hips and began slowly flexing his hips back and forth, sliding his dick in and out of my pussy. I turned my head on the bed so I could watch him. When I saw him look away I slipped a hand under my body and held it on my clit. I've found that I cum quicker and my orgasms are more intense when I have direct contact with my clit. As Ron picked up the pace, his hips banged into my ass, causing my body to rock back and forth. It also caused my clit to rub back and forth against my hand. It was the touch I needed to send me over the edge again. Ron buried his dick deep within my pussy as my orgasm rose from deep within me. I quivered and shook, moaning loudly in delight as another intense climax quickly spread across my body.

Ron pulled his cock out of my pussy and rolled me over onto my back so that my ass was on the edge of the bed. He slipped his arms under the backs of my knees and held my legs up. He stood at the side of the bed, staring down at me, with a roguish smile on his face.

"I saw what you just did there Peggy. You were rubbing your clit. Do you like that Peggy, rubbing your clit? Is that what gets you off?" Ron asked.

I looked away from his eyes as I felt myself blush. Oh my God, I didn't think he noticed. I grew up in a conservative southern family and had been taught that good girls didn't do that, they didn't play with their vagina's, also that they only had sex with their husband, after they were married and then only to procreate, not for pleasure. But here I was doing all the things I had been taught not to do, pleasuring myself, sucking a man's dick, fucking and sucking a man other than my husband... and loving every minute of it.

"Yes, yes I do," I replied somewhat sheepishly as I looked away.

"Look at me Peggy," Ron commanded.

It took a few seconds but I looked up at him.

"Don't be embarrassed, Peggy. This is what your husband wanted, he wanted you to learn to enjoy sex, to have as much pleasure as possible. You amaze me, how easily and how often you cum. A lot of women, they cum once or twice and they're done, but not you. Some can have multiple orgasms, cum four, five or six times and they're done but not you, Peggy. You still want to fuck don't you, I bet you want to fuck and cum all night long, don't you?" He asked.

Oh my God, he was right, I do love to fuck and especially to cum all night long. I always want to keep on fucking after my husband is done. Often I've slipped away, after my husband has fallen asleep, hidden in the bathroom and masturbated.

"Yes, yes I do," I replied, still somewhat sheepishly.

"Then do it, pleasure yourself, let me watch you make yourself cum," He said as he stood there looking down at me.

I looked up at him, unsure what I should do. I had never masturbated in front of anyone before.

"Come on Peggy, you know you want to, start slow, play with you tits, oh man, you've got some beautiful tits Peggy," Ron coached.

Hesitatingly I brought my hands to my breasts and slowly caressed and fondled the fleshy globes.

"Yeah, that's it, it feels good doesn't it Peggy?" Ron asked.

"Yyyes," I stammered.

"Don't forget your nipples Peggy, rub them, pinch them," Ron instructed.

I moved my fingers to my nipples, rubbing them between my thumbs and forefingers. As the nubs grew, larger and harder, I could feel my excitement and pleasure building.

"Pinch them Peggy, pinch them and pull them, I bet you'll like that, you'd be surprise how a little pain can be pleasurable," Ron commanded.

I blushed again, surprised that Ron seemed to know my secrets. I did like that, I did like pinching and pulling my nipples. I had already discovered that a little pain could be pleasurable during my secret masturbation sessions. I took hold of my nipples and pulled them out as far as I could before twisting and pinching them. I closed my eyes and moaned as waves of pleasure washed over my body. I could feel a warm tingling sensation in my pussy, as if there was a direct line from my nipples to my pussy. I let one hand slide down my body and used my pointer and ring fingers to push the lips of my pussy apart. I then rubbed my middle finger up and down the slit. I leaned back, moaning and enjoying myself until Ron spoke.

"Yeah, that it Peggy, play with your pussy. God, it looks so hot seeing you get yourself off," Ron commented

Ron's words brought me back to the reality that I had an audience. Based on my upbringing, I should have been embarrassed but I wasn't. Knowing that Ron was watching me, was an extra turn on. My pussy was so wet that my middle finger easily slipped inside me. I worked it in and out a few times before adding my ring finger. I slipped both of them in and out for a couple of minutes, stretching my hole before also adding my pointer finger and flatten my palm over my clit. It didn't take long, a few thrusts in and out of my pussy and a few rubs on my clit, to pushed me over the edge. My whole body tensed up before I began to quiver and shake as an intense orgasm rocked my body. A river of my feminine juices flowed from my pussy, soaking my hand and wetting the bed.

"Fuck yeah Peggy, oh my God, you look so fucking hot when you cum," Ron groaned.

I looked up at Ron and saw he was telling the truth; his cock had stayed rock hard as he watched me pleasure myself. As he moved closer to me, his cock slid across, on top of my pussy.

"You want my cock now, don't you Peggy, you want it inside your hot wet pussy, don't you?" Ron asked with a sneer.

"Yes...yes I do," I moaned.

"Come on, take it and put it inside, fuck yourself with my big cock," Ron commanded.

I took hold of his dick and stroked my hand up and down its length, it felt even bigger than before. I used my other hand to hold the lips of my pussy apart and rubbed the big fat head up and down the slit. When I brushed the sensitive head against my also sensitive clit we both groaned in pleasure. I began rubbing the head back and forth on my clit, drawing more moans of pleasure from Ron and me.

"Come on Peggy, don't be a tease, put my cock inside you," Ron commanded.

I pushed the lips of my pussy further apart and lined the head of Ron's dick up with my gaping hole. He flexed his hips and the head popped inside me. He waited a minute before he slowly slid his entire length deep into my pussy. Once again I groaned as I felt every bump, ridge and vein of the long fat pole as it scraped the sides of my cunt. Ron let my legs down, leaned over and put his hands on the bed up by my shoulders. I wrapped my legs around him, locked my ankles together and pulled even tighter against my body. He keep his cock buried inside me and began grinding his pubic bone against me clit. He fucked me until I had another intense orgasm and then he had me change position again.

He laid on his back and had me climb on top and ride him. I love to fuck in this position, I feel like I can control my movements to achieve the maximum amount of pleasure. I was able to force Ron's cock all the way up into my pussy and grind my clit against his pubic bone. It didn't take long for me to cum and not just once. I ground myself through several toe-curling, mind-blowing orgasms before Ron groaned, his body stiffened and he fired a massive load of cum deep into my pussy. I collapsed on top of him, panting and gasping for breath.