Peggy Sanford - the Early Years Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together for a while, talking and caressing each other's bodies until both of us got horny again. We moved out of the bedroom into the living room of the suite and used the couch and chairs to explore several new positions. Ron's earlier orgasms had dulled his sensitivity and he was able to fuck me through several intense orgasms before he filled my pussy with another load of his hot cum.

It happened again about an hour later. We were back on the bed, lying together talking, caressing each other and kissing. Our kissing became more energetic and forceful, soon we were passionately fucking. Ron seemed to know sexual positions that I had never heard of. He said he had "studied" the Kama Sutra on a business trip to India. I don't know if it was true but we did have fun trying these positions. The Kama Sutra was something I've become very familiar with but that's a story for another day. We tried quite a few of them before he shot another load of hot cum deep in my pussy

We fell asleep in each other's arms until the very first rays of the rising sun leaked past a partially closed curtain. I woke up feeling horny. I looked over at Ron. He was lying on his back and his big fat cock had flapped back against his belly. I bent over and licked the head. It was flavored with a delicious mixture of our combined juices. I began sucking and licking its length. Ron tried to act like he was still asleep, but his cock gave him away. It grew, hard and stiff. I climbed back up on top of him and guided his cock into my pussy. That brought a smile to Ron's face.

"Oh my God woman, you're insatiable," Ron said with a laugh before he added.

"You see Peggy, I was right, you do love to fuck."

"I'm just trying to please my husband. You know, he told me to come home well used," I replied with a laugh.

"Well we don't want to disappoint him," Ron relied with a laugh as he started flexing his hips up and down.

We fucked in several different positions, me on top, side by side, doggy style and missionary with Ron on top before he groaned that he was going to cum. He pull out and knelt over me. He stroked his fist up and down his long pole a few times before he began shooting cum all over my face and body. He moved closer to my face and offer me his cock. I licked and sucked it draining him of all his seed. Ron collapsed on the bed next me. I looked over at him and we both burst out laughing.

"I really should be going. I need to clean up," I said as I started to get out of the bed after we stopped laughing.

"No, don't do that, I told your husband I'd bring you back well-used, it'll be my proof," Ron said with a laugh as he got out of bed.

I walked over to a full length mirror on the wall and stared at my naked body. My makeup and lipstick were a mess, my hair was disheveled, my hair, face, and body were covered with drying cum and my pussy lips were red, swollen and covered with dry cum. I was definitely the picture of a "well-used "woman.

Ron threw on a pair of pants and a shirt as I went out to the living room and gathered my dress, shoes and purse. I put my dress and 5 inch high heels back on but my legs were still felt wobbly so I took them off and walked barefoot to the lobby. There was a doorman and two valets by the front door. I surprised myself when I felt a thrill as I noticed the young men checking me out and whispering among themselves. I'm sure they noticed my disheveled, just fucked, look. Ron drove to my house but he parked across the street, a few doors down.

"Well Peggy I must say this has been one amazing fucking night. Your husband is a lucky man, you're one beautiful woman and a fantastic fuck. Maybe I'll see you again, next time I'm in town," Ron said before he leaned over and kissed me.

"Sure, that'd be nice" I lied. I knew my husband wouldn't let me see the same man twice but I didn't want tell Ron.

As I got out of his car, I noticed a couple of my neighbors, out in their front yards, watching me. This was my first time I had ever made the so called "walk of shame," when a woman walks back home next morning after a casual sexual encounter, typically dressed in the same clothes as the previous evening. I guess I should have been embarrassed but I wasn't, actually I was excited. I decided to give them a show. I walked around to the driver side of the car and leaned in to kiss Ron again. As I did, my short dress rode up, exposing half of my naked buttocks. I made a display of passionately kissing Ron before I turned around and casually walked home.

When I reached my front door I turned around, waved to Ron and then my neighbors. Ron smiled and laughed. The neighbors looked shocked. Again I felt a thrill at their reactions to my bold performance and I realized that I had changed. Just this small taste of a lifestyle of decadence and sexual freedom had me craving more.

As I turned back and faced my front door, a sense of apprehension came over me. I knew I had changed; I could never go back to being the shy virginal wife. I knew I wanted to live out every sexual experience I possible could. The big question was, would my husband really approve?