All Comments on 'Peggy Swings Ch. 02'

by Bn2f

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

Almost six months between chapters AND changing categories? Lotsa luck, you're gonna need it!

Bn2fBn2falmost 3 years agoAuthor

The story is in the exact category it’s supposed to be in.

Why?

Because the author damn says so!

“If you don’t like my peaches, don’t shake my tree.”

Shirley Jackson

Your comments drip with a deep rooted hatred for things that go beyond anything any story that any person could ever write on Literotica. Seek counseling.

Bn2fBn2falmost 3 years agoAuthor

Sbrooks103. Thanks for the passive aggressive well wishes. You literally start your “February Sux” story with a mea culpa for its timeliness and delay.

I have a muse that speaks to me as well but, unlike yours, she speaks very, very slowly and in my deaf ear.

Bn2fBn2falmost 3 years agoAuthor

Can we all agree it’s Literotica’s fault? They didn’t tell me that a story series was pigeonholed to a particular category for ever and eternity. And, I tried to put this story in the category of IR Horseshit but couldn’t find it anywhere! C’mon, Literotica! Do better!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

If I give you 5 bucks will you go away and stop trying to write? This gave me a cuck story grade headache and made me wish you mom had swallowed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This author is a fucking idiot. The idiot has no idea what the categories of this site are. Gave this garbage a ONE STAR rating it deserves. If anybody should seek counseling, it's this author for dreaming up this garbage. Aren't you ashamed to even post this? Get the fuck out of this category. You're not welcome here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wrong category asshole. Put this in IR where it belongs. Why are you polluting this category with your horse shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This site let's anybody post crap. 1*

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Just one word to describe this: Stupid! To make it even worst the writer should have put her saying: "Look daddy, Joe Louis is fucking your girl!"...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ONE STAR for posting in wrong category. This category got enough garbage already, don't need more. There is a reason categories were established author, get educated. If I want to read IR, I'd go there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1*- nothing more needs to be said.

Bn2fBn2falmost 3 years agoAuthor

Maybe y’all have read to much fiction here to be aware of certain truths:

1. I ain’t changing the category

2. Ain’t gonna ask to change it

3. Literotica ain’t changing it

And I’m now thinkin that the best thing I could ever accomplish as a hack writer, troll, glutton for more punishment please daddy masochist is to submit ALL of whatever garbage in the future I shit outta my damaged brain to be in the ‘wrong category’ so I can die happy knowing I’ve gotten so many righteous gatekeepers of the pearly white gates of ‘Loving Wives’ heaven to circle jerk their little dicks off to redundant satisfaction into the empty space of nothingness complaining loudly, proudly, orgasmically to themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Missy little punk author. It's not too difficult to figure out what Bn is initials for.

Bn2fBn2falmost 3 years agoAuthor

Mortenera:

Here crying his complaint on deleted comments on my story thread, telling his ‘tale’ on my ‘stage’.

I didn’t bother even reading the rest because I knew it would be full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

Bn2fBn2falmost 3 years agoAuthor

Azranger47:

I am a small brained parrot repeating what’s already been said.

I am a small brained parrot repeating what’s already been said

I am a small brained parrot repeating what’s already been said

Squawk, Ranger wants a cracker.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Bn2f, check the scores on this epic story. I don't think the LW readers share your pride in it.

Bn2fBn2falmost 3 years agoAuthor

Mortenera:

This? This is what you’re crying about?

Look, all joking aside, for just this once I want you to try not to buckle your shirt and then button your belt and really try to think this one through…

Slowly. Slowly. Think. That’s it. I can see the smoke from the effort farting out your ass brain.

Screw it! I ain’t got all day - just take up your deleted comments complaints with Literotica because I personally don’t have any problems with you verbally shitting yourself.

I’m mad because the deletions take away the context of my replies that drag your lame ass.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

By, you won! Worst story of the month by far! Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was surprised there was a thread to connect and hold the line. It got and kept my interest thru the story and that’s more then a lot of the simple stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I were surprised at the dominant turn this story took. However, it was not totally unexpected given the fact that the black man had already ‘claimed’ her. Thus, now, she simply needed to learn to obey. As we said in our comments on your chapter 1, you are an excellent, and this time, a very graphic writer.

The sex scene with Peggy on the car hood was splendid, “Bruno…angled himself deeper into her pussy and worked his body like a jackhammer into her causing the car to rock like a wobbly cradle. Peggy's husband held onto the steering wheel white knuckled as if he was driving through a snowstorm. Wild, primal, and animalistic was the fucking.”

OMG! That was a hot and very realistic scene. The reference to ‘a wobbly cradle’ was sardonic and pointed, which we really enjoyed.

Next, the scene of Bruno smushing Peggy up against the windshield right in front of the husband, who was still sitting in the driver’s seat, was spectacular. You said, “Peggy grabbed the windshield wiper, nearly breaking it off from its hinges, as it was the only thing that balanced her body in this position.”

To us it seemed like the fragility of Peggy, her husband, and their marriage were symbolized by the windshield wiper which came very close to being broken.

Now, that my wife has been through several relationships with possessive black men she can appreciate Peggy’s current position. My white wife had to be ‘broken’ several times before she finally learned what black ownership meant.

Good job; now we’re on to Chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The husband got out his glock and blew Bruno away. Rape is rape and nothing ever justifies rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBn2f@Bn2f
To those who’ve favorited my works or chosen to follow me: I’m humbled and honored by your graciousness and I give you all a deeply personal and heartfelt “THANK YOU" and me following you is the least I could do to show my gratitude for you recognizing my work. Even if you’ve ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES