Peggy Swings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind raced in a frenzy and she fought off the sensation of passing out. How did her husband, the former cop who bragged about never having to chase down a suspect, and who drives the car to go to the mailbox, found the energy to move so fast? Fight off her husband attacker? Flee? Defend herself? All these instinctual feelings for possible survival were being short circuited and run over now by the very real seismic quakes coming from her tongue assaulted clit.

He bore down on her even more, engulfing his whole mouth around her sex organ, and causing her head to jerk and hit the headboard. His tongue flicked fast over her now throbbing clit and her thighs clenched tighter around his head as he continued applying pressure. Age old muscle memory was kicking in and she knew that she was close to having her orgasm.

"Was it over two years ago that he last touched her like this?" her mind wondered, "No, it had to be closer to four years!"

Where is this coming from? He had long ago stopped showing this kind of enthusiasm. She started to become lightheaded. If this was his method of talking and trying to convince her, well, it wasn't gonna...

"Oh, gaaawwwwd!" she squealed in pleasure.

She reached for his head to pull him closer into her but he was up in a second and sitting straight up between her legs.

"Why, why, did you stop!?" she asked as she gasped for air. "Is there something wrong? Are you ok?"

"Peg, this is all I can do for you now. I can't get hard. I want to be with you as long as this body will permit. I want you always to be happy, but I can't please you like you need to be pleased." His face turned sorrowful and his eyes were welling up with tears. "My heart can't take it. My heart..."

His voice trailed off into nothing and he began shaking and crying uncontrollably.

His heart attack was now 5 years ago. He had had three stints put in to help the increase blood flow to his left ventricle. The doctor in the ER who first saw him told Peggy that he was very lucky and that he should recover fully, but lifestyle changes were probably needed.

She was there for him as he followed his physical therapy schedule, diligently took his medication, changed his fast food diet, lost 30 pounds, sold off his business and then retired. She again reached out to pull him closer to her and they both held each other crying for the loss of the intimate love they used to share.

______

Despite her strong initial objections, he knew that being left alone to browse the site allowed her not to feel any shameful judgment from him. Yes, certainly the site was about sex, but no one had a profile overtly asking to fuck. If not for the pictures, one could easily mistake the site for any other site on the internet.

He knew she would have reservations and insecurities still, but his reasoning for exploring this, in the end, would not only be emotional, but practical and sound.

"One person a month," is what she finally told him in conceding to his reasoning.

She would trust him to weed through the potential males and pick the person who would be right for her, but she was firm in doing this new wrinkle in their relationship just once a month.

_______

Peggy looked over at the her clock in frustration. Thirty minutes had now passed since she last asked her husband on a time and her patience had worn past thin. She wasn't going to bother her husband anymore to text or call. She had had enough of it all - the raining, the website, and her damned mirror. She was just going to start taking off her makeup, get undressed, and ready herself for bed.

This meeting was supposed to be different than the previous two, and she had anxiously prepared accordingly, but now she just wanted her bed, a book, and some warm green tea.

The first man from the site that her husband had agreed to meet worked as a salesman and was in town a few hours until he caught his connecting flight. This felt ideal for Peggy's husband because there was no fear of either of them having mutual acquaintances and the man had said he would not expect them to get or pay for the hotel. It was a perfect 'no strings' meeting.

His name was Charlie and he was 65 years old. He was supposed to meet them first in the lobby and then they were all to go to the bar for a few introductory drinks.

When Charlie wasn't there to meet them they went on ahead to the bar and Peggy ordered a glass of white wine to relax herself. A few minutes after getting her wine, the bartender came over with the hotel phone with a call for them. Charlie apologized for not being there but he had just gotten out of the shower and told them to come up to the room anyway.

Peggy nervously finished her glass with one big gulp and they made their way towards the elevator and Charlie's room. He met them at the door completely naked and with a dick already hard. He said a short hello and made his way to the bed and got under the covers.

Taken aback by his introduction, they entered the room and quickly closed the door behind them to hide his nakedness from anyone possibly walking the hall.

Charlie again apologized for not meeting them down in the lobby but said his flight plans were moved up and he then motioned for Peggy to join him under the covers. She looked at her husband, who looked back at her with the same confused look of, "I guess this is how it's done?"

It was a grand total 19 minutes from the time they knocked on his door til the time they left his room. They hustled quickly through the hotel, heads down, making eye contact with no one, and saying nothing until they reached their parked car.

"Honey, Peggy, I'm sorry. I didn't know. This wasn't how others described. I thought we were going to meet and have drinks. He said he was a romantic. Are you ok? I'm sorry. His profile said, I mean, I read through it completely. Are you hurt? This won't happen ever again. Are you ok? I'm sorry. This can't be how it's supposed to be. I'm so sorry. I'll do better. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

Peggy's husband was talking but she wasn't listening. She just sat in her seat as he drove and placed her forehead against the window. She started to feel the buzz from her drink but, instead of the sensation of uninhibited freedom, she just felt sad and humiliated.

It took her husband a whole three weeks of apologizing before he convinced her to try and please give him another chance. And now, this being his third and promised 'Sure to be the last and guaranteed perfect' attempt at this, here she was standing alone in her bedroom. Sad.

Ashamed with herself and her body, and angry with even agreeing to trying this unwanted thing in the first place.

"Peggy? Hello?"

Peggy turned around startled and partly confused by the strange and foreign voice coming from behind her that was using her name.

"Please forgive me for being late. I'm usually a man of my word and I didn't intend to be here after the time I had promised."

How could she be so deep in thought to not notice this man enter her home? Speak to her husband? Or to be now standing in front of her?

"My God! You have the most striking set of blue eyes I've ever seen! You, you, you are!" the strange man stammered, "Lady, you are as fucking sexy as your husband described!"

Peggy, still caught off guard, tried to quickly take in all that was occurring before her. Who was this man? When and where did he come from?

Her eyes attempted to take him in from head first down to toe.

He was a slight bit taller than her 5'7" frame and he was bald. He wore a navy blue business suit with the standard, neatly pressed, white button down with no tie. He dressed as a man, but his face looked like a baby playing the part of a grown up. How old was he? 35?

"No more than 40, for sure," she thought.

He continued talking as her eyes gazed down to his midsection. If he was aroused then she didn't see it from behind the sharp pleats of his trousers. His dress was certainly impressive with nothing overbearing or gaudy. Her eyes continued down to the expensive looking shoes on his feet. The shoes were brown, highly polished, and his shoes moved. They moved right, left, right and left until the man was standing right in front of her face.

"...and now I finally get to meet you," he said.

The young stranger gently clasped both his hands around her face, brushed back the salt and pepper hair around her temples, and he slowly brought his lips to hers. Peggy's whole body clenched up. The stranger intuitively sensed her body's tension from him invading her space and he quickly moved his left hand behind her right ear to steady her head from retreating. His lips still on hers, Peggy expected his tongue to try and make its way into her mouth and she clenched her teeth shut, but the stranger instead moved his lips to her left cheek where he planted a soft kiss.

"Be still," he whispered, "I'm here to only please you."

Peggy's mouth started to form a reply but he brought his lips back to hers and kissed the corner of her mouth as he again caught her off guard. He then went down her jawline, making a trail of soft kisses until he reached her ear. She again braced, fully expecting to feel the tickle from a wet tongue invading her ear, but he stopped and went down to focus kisses on her neck.

Her hands were on his chest as she had raised them to provide some buffer between them, but these kisses allowed her to relax her hands to now cautiously feel him.

His chest was firm but not too muscular. His face was clean shaven and she felt no stubble at all as his lips slowly now moved to her left ear. She again tried to figure out how old the stranger was.

"No more than 38? Did he even have any facial hair to shave?" she wondered. Her mind raced with questions, "What is going on here? I'm not imagining this! What should I do? These are real hands and real kisses I'm feeling on me."

"Peggy, relax, you don't have to do a thing. Just try to be in this moment right here," the man whispered.

He brought his kisses back to her mouth, but didn't try to pry her lips open. She smelled his cologne. She didn't know what brand he wore, but it wasn't a woodsy musk as was her husbands' preference. She took a deeper breath and as she did his kisses went down to her shoulders. His cologne had a fresh cinnamon like smell she guessed.

He placed his hands on her ass and again his kisses returned to her lips. His eyes were closed the whole time he kissed her and it seemed he was trying to map the curves of her face with his lips. His kisses landed on her shoulders, her forehead, and her cheeks but he would end the sequence by always returning to her ever more pliable lips.

She had not been kissed like this in a long time.

His hands had now worked their way to her back and he made firm, pressing circles with his fingers right between her shoulder blades. Peggy resisted letting out a purr. She hadn't been touched like this in forever. His massage brought her even closer to him and she finally let her mouth open to take him fully into a deep, wet french kiss.

His kisses, ever so cautious before, now seemed to take a victory lap inside her mouth at her submission. He kissed her deeply, grabbed her ass with both his hands, bringing her in closer, and openly moaned as his tongue moved liked a snake in her mouth.

He smelled good. This man tasted good also and his hands felt strong around her as she felt the first wet wave of arousal tingling between her legs.

"Fuck! I want to fuck! Let's fuck! Let's fuck!" Peggy's brain screamed for action!

Her right leg arched up the side of the stranger and she grabbed his head to pull him closer into her. It was her first aggressive move in response to the stranger's kisses and she suddenly thought, "Oh, no! My husband?!"

She opened her eyes to see behind the stranger was her husband slowly closing their bedroom door as he now left the two alone. Peggy, finally gathering her bearings and some semblance of control, pushed the stranger away and cried out...

"You're black!"

An awkward silence came over the room as her words just hung in the air. Peggy, realizing that what she had just said betrayed her intent, turned beet red with embarrassment.

"I mean Black American."

The young stranger stepped back, sat down on the edge of her bed and, staring blankly back at her, started unbuttoning his shirt.

"I... I... I mean I just wasn't expecting you to be black, of color, I mean, um, African American. Look, I'm sorry. I'm just digging myself into a deeper and deeper hole here. I didn't mean to sound so insensitive." Peggy took a deep breath and sighed, "Please, can I start over? I should have asked this first - what is your name?

Is that better? Could you tell me your name?"

The black stranger stood up and turned away from Peggy, folded his shirt, and continued undressing. He neatly folded his clothes and then placed them atop her dresser. He looked good. His body had the V shaped outline of a person who worked out. Peggy looked down at his soft dick and guessed he was maybe 4 inches as he slowly walked his now naked mahogany body over to her.

"See, Peggy, I think that's where all your confusion is coming from," he said as he pulled the straps from her shoulders and let her nitie fall to her feet. "You weren't supposed to be expecting anything at all. Anything, except, but to be pleased and sexually satisfied."

He turned her around to where she was once again staring at her reflection in the mirror but, this time, with him standing directly behind her.

"Do you see what I see?" he asked.

Peggy looked into the mirror but still saw the same unflattering image she had seen of herself earlier.

He moved in closer behind her and kissed the nape of her neck and whispered, "By ourselves we are nothing. Me? I'm just a man and you're just a woman. It's when we get together to mix things up that beauty happens. Look at yourself. Just look at your full white breasts."

He brought his hands from behind her and cupped her breasts.

"Now, look at them with my hands on them. Look how they seem to come to life and seem even bigger."

He pinched her nipples sending shockwaves throughout her body.

"Look at how even more pink your nipples are in between my fingers."

He rubbed his hands across her hysterectomy scar and made slow circles around it.

"You, and some blind and insensitive others, may see wrinkles and imperfections. I see a mature and dignified beauty. What secrets can your body teach me? Certainly more than any inexperienced young woman just discovering sex," he spoke as if the words he were saying were known facts, "Look at those beautiful and strong legs. Lady, you have a fuckin brick house body and an ass to match and I am here for you."

The stranger kept on calmly praising her.

"This is a body that needs to run wild and be used and not be sitting off to the side as life and sex go by. I want you to notice where I touch you. Are you paying attention? Take in the contrast of our skin. Your body is a canvas and my pigment is the paint."

Peggy was now mesmerized by her reflection. The stranger was right. Everywhere his hands moved along her body seemed to come alive. His dark hands around her hips and his mouth nibbling on her shoulders all made her want to stay in this moment except... Except...

Except for his dick!

It did not look any different than any other dick she had seen before in pictures. Certainly, yes, it was black. It rested on and touched her ass when the black stranger had made her turn and face the mirror and each time he would tighten and loosen his grip around her waist to kiss and touch her body she could feel his cock slowly growing. 5 inches. 6 inches. Now 7. It was definitely getting hard. 8 inches and it was sitting in between her ass cheeks like a hotdog in a bun. It didn't feel like it had any bend to at all. It was becoming annoying, distracting her from his words, and she turned around with a mind to complain.

"Oh!" she said. "Oh..." she said again as her voice trailed off. "Oh, my!"

Peggy was staring at something. A thing? Maybe? Maybe a thing? A thing that looked more like a cops night stick than penis. A good 9 inches of now hard, black, and bulging cock. It had a head with a single large and distinct vein running down the shaft that fed the Thing with every beat of the strangers heart. And it was staring right back at Peggy. His patience and calm demeanor, relaxing affection and the enjoyment of his touch all stood in stark contrast to what occupied the space between his legs. This Thing was already a lit fuse of ready dynamite that seemed almost angry that it had been summoned but not yet been used.

"You did that. Your husbands spot on description of you did that," he said. "Your fine assed body did this to me. Touching and kissing you and feeling that thick ass against me."

Peggy reached out and placed her hand around the Thing. It was as hard as her ass had felt. She ran her thumb up and down its prominent vein and pressed down on it. It was the only part of the Thing with any give in it and it would spring back and pulsate when she released her thumb. The Thing was darker than the rest of the stranger's body and it made it stand out even more as a freakish Frankenstein attachment that didn't quite belong.

She began to stroke up and down the shaft, not to turn him on, but simply by the fascination of her white hands trying to wrap itself around and hold this black tool. Her mind wandered and she was now playing charades: A baton? A toy rocket? No. A cucumber dipped in a chocolate?

Nope. A dick! A big, black fuckin cock!'

"Peggy? You ok?"

Peggy didn't take her eyes or hands off his dick. She just continued stroking. He was shaven clean down to his balls which allowed her to stroke easily from the head of the Thing to its base without much friction. She took her finger and placed it on the opening slit of his dick, feeling over the sticky moisture that had started to leak out and gently squeezed until a small white glob formed on the head. She then lifted her finger a full inch as the pre-cum formed a string bridge between the head and her forefinger until it broke in two and then she repeated again.

"Peggy? Hello?" he asked again, "Are you ok?"

"Can I suck it?" she asked.

He removed her hands from his dick, walked to her bed, and took her pillows and stacked them on top of each other. He then laid her down on them to where her upper body was in a recline and he then spread her legs open.

Peggy sat up staring at the Thing and how it seemed to be pointing straight for her.

"No. No you can't suck my dick," he said impolitely, "That's not your job to do tonight. Now, all you need to do is to grab ahold onto my bald head."

The stranger then went between her legs and kissed the inside of her right knee and then the inside of her left.

"My job?" Peggy asked confused. "To do? Tonight?? Before you do anything I want to know what IS your name?"

He never looked up or even acted as if he heard her. He just continued kissing between her thighs and she watched as he snaked his way in closer and closer.

"Hey! Listen! I said what's your naaaaaa..."

His tongue hit her clit.

She tightly grabbed his bald head.

_______

Sunday 12:30 a.m.

Peggy's husband looked again at the clock over their TV. It was now over two hours that he had left his wife alone with her new lover.

"Could they just be talking?" he asked aloud to no one and then laughed at himself. "No, right now, I should be celebrating and patting myself on my back for finally getting a proper suitor because there's no way in hell they're in there just chitchatting!"

The 2nd man they met from the site was named Brett. He was 49 and Peggy's husband not only picked him because he was younger than Charlie, but also because Brett bore a striking resemblance to his younger self.