Peggy Swings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things would be different this time he assured her. They would be in better control of the situation. Peggy's husband would get the hotel room, they would set the hard rules of engagement, and any foolishness would have Brett leaving the room and not them.

Peggy's husband decided to skip any lobby meeting because he was sure that she would pick up the striking resemblance as well and be attracted to Brett. Peggy wore a shiny white robe and matching camisole and, with this new arrangement, she was far less nervous than before.

Brett was punctual and upon entering the room, introduced himself, and kissed Peggy. She was, as her husband had believed, instantly attracted to him and kissed him passionately back. This was the first time she had ever kissed another man with a sexual desire and Peggy blushed as she sheepishly looked over at her husband. He smiled back his approval and Peggy led Brett over to the bed.

Brett was funny, engaging, and polite. He spoke for 45 minutes nonstop about his new job and car and as Peggy inched closer beside him and removed her robe, he took a minute to compliment her cleavage and then proceeded to talk again about himself for another 30 minutes straight. He may have still continued talking had Peggy not interrupted and said that she would like to get under the covers. Brett apologized for being so talkative and asked if he could go to the bathroom and get washed up first. Another 15 minutes passed until he came out the bathroom and apologized again but said that his work had just called and he would have to go.

Peggy said nothing to her husband after Brett had left and she said nothing either when they returned home. But he knew...

This meeting was far worse.

He knew with Charlie she had felt used, but now she felt unattractive and thoroughly rejected.

How could he be so off the mark twice?

He needed to get this right. He started this, at first, for her. This second time was really for his own ego. If he was going to have a third chance then it would be redemption for both of them. He knew he needed to treat this like how he successfully treated every challenge in his life. He needed to treat this as a job. He felt sure he could convince her to trust in him to attempt once more but that would be it.

He woke up early the next morning, got his morning coffee and then got on his computer and checked to see if he had any promising incoming emails. He then began scrolling through profiles of people nearby. 'Fishbuck12' looked promising - he was tanned, muscular, and was interested in women of all body types, but he was a smoker. 'JillnJack' were a self described "fun and loving, but also kinky and freaky" newlywed couple who lived in the next county but were only wanting others under 30 years of age.

He stopped and looked at a profile of a man who lived an hour away which contained a good bit of explicit pics. There were pictures of him and a woman in jacuzzi feeding each other strawberries and him standing behind a woman on the bow of a boat as they sexually recreated the scene from 'Titanic'. The man had a picture of himself leading a blindfolded and handcuffed woman down into a basement and one of a woman tying him to bedposts. A woman held his dick in her hand on a hotel balcony and in another he was getting blown on a Ferris Wheel. Peggy's husband looked at the mans profile for personal details, but all it said was, "I fuckin please women." Peggy's husband shook his head at such a brazen statement and continued on.

'MuleD' was very hung, but every picture he had of himself had crushed beer cans and empty pizza boxes in the background of his home. He came across Brett and Charlie's profile as well and noticed that what they said about themselves was exactly what anyone wanted to hear and that they both had just a facial picture of themselves.

"Classic bait and switch and I fell for it," he complained to himself.

He grew frustrated coming across these, his two grand failures, and pushed himself away from the computer and went to go make breakfast. He opened the refrigerator and pulled out the carton of eggs and cracked two into a bowl to make himself an omelet.

"I know I've been going about this the wrong way," he said out loud, "I need to scramble things up like my eggs. I need to be better at guaging the internet like I used to with criminal suspects."

He placed his eggs in the hot fryer and looked at the blue and white label on the carton as he waited for the eggs to cook. "Our Eggs Are The Envy of Mother Nature" the tagline read.

"Well, these eggs are my favorites to buy and it's refreshing to see a company hit it out the park with their slogan, but why not," he wondered, "Why not have added maybe a nice glossy pic of some deliciously cooked eggs to go right next to their slogan? Had they included a few pictures showing that then that would've been advertising purrrrfeeeeec..."

He turned off the burner on the stove and hurried back to his study room, sat back down at the computer, went back to the site and backtracked the profiles he had previously searched and started excitedly typing.

"Hello?

Would you, sir, be interested...

In fucking pleasing my wife?"

_______

1:45 a.m.

"Alright, I think I've given them more than enough time alone," Peggy's husband said, "I'll just stick my head in for a sec and see if everyone is doing ok."

He got up from his chair in the kitchen and as he made his way down the hallway to their bedroom he could hear the rhythmic creaking of a bed being used. He put his head against the door to see if he could hear voices, but the bedsprings only creaked louder.

"That's the sound of the men working on the chain... Ga-yee-ang!"

Good ole Sam Cooke played in his head and he put his hand over his mouth to prevent an audible laugh from escaping.

He slowly opened the door and tried to peek in unnoticed. His face was instantly met with a wall of heat coming from their bedroom. The ceiling fan was on and running but it still felt like being hit with steam from opening a sauna door. A sharp and funky odor that could only be made by two bodies in motion hit his nose. It was almost overwhelming and intoxicating all at the same time. He was anxious to see. He needed to see!

He blinked twice to adjust his sight to try and view his wife. He poked his head in through the slightly opened door and saw that her back was to him. Neither one had sensed his presence and he opened the door ever slightly more.

And there she was.

Peggy: his high school sweetheart, mother of his children, devoted and faithful wife of 41 years riding on top of a big black cock.

Peggy, his Peggy, fucking. Fucking it!

"Oh, this feels so, so good in me," she moaned, "Mmmmmm... Sosoooooo goooood."

He couldn't see her face but her body was moving in a slow, purposeful manner as the black man encouraged her on.

"We're making too much noise," she purred, "I... don't you think? Mmmmmm... Ooooohughhhh too, oh damn, muuuuch."

"Take your time, baby, take your time on this dick. I'm not going anywhere."

She had a rhythm going, a technique: She plopped her full body weight down onto the man's dick and planted herself flush onto his hip.

"That's it," the man replied, "Make sure you're getting some friction to that greedy clit. Yeah, stimulate it. Don't you even worry about how much noise were making. No one is listening. Do like I told you. That's it. That's it, baby!"

She paused and took a few seconds to strengthen herself and then continued riding the man.

"Be patient, be patient with yo pussy," he urged, "Let that orgasm buildup in you and then, when you can't hold it anymore, feel it wash over the both of us in a flood."

She slowly moved against him in a back-and-forth motion and all her husband could see was her white ass grinding against black, sweaty balls.

"Still... It's still so fuckin tight! Dammit, this pussy feels good!"

She leaned forward, placing her hands on his chest to brace her weight, and started riding him as if she were bucking a horse down the final stretch of the Kentucky Derby.

"We have to... Be more... Dear me. Dear Lord. Uggghh, we're making too much... So big, so noisy," she said.

The man placed both his dark hands on her dimpled ass to steady them both as her pace quickened. She was riding the dark stranger as if it were a spiritual experience and her husband imagined her eyes rolling to the back of her head as the more words she spoke began to sound as if she were speaking in tongues.

"Mmmfff, oh, oh, oh, I can't, aaaarrgh, yes! This bed, this dick! My husband! Ooh, we must, ohhhh!"

Beads of sweat formed on her back and joined together to make little rivers that flowed down between the crack of her ass and then pooled in between the two of them into a sticky mess that sounded like someone chewing a wad of bubble gum with an open mouth.

"Uh-huh! Yes! That's it," slapping her ass as a signal to continue harder, the black stranger continued urging her on, "I need you to get it! Go get it! Peggy! Dammit, woman! Get that hot cum outta you!"

"My pussy, oh my arrrrgh. Do you? Do you? Feel, do you? Me! Me and you and unghhh. It's me! It's in me!" she rambled on.

"Okay, ok, baby, we are going too fast for you right now. Let's slow it down and get more in control. We gonna slow it down a bit, alright?" he said trying to calm her.

Breathing heavily, she readjusted herself on his dick, slowing her pace, and the man then pulled her in close, laying her onto his chest.

She welcomed the break and her knees relaxed, spreading her legs out to form a Y, as her body practically collapsed upon him.

Peggy's husband, mesmerized by the whole scene that just unfolded and curious to get a closer look, now stood fully inside the doorway in their bedroom.

The man, sensing being watched, held her head to his side where she had no view of what was behind her, and poked his head over the other side of her shoulder and gave a slight nod and wink of approval towards her husband.

"What did I tell you earlier?" he pointedly said staring at Peggy's husband, "Do you remember?"

Peggy's husband stood shocked at the man acknowledging his presence and tried to remember from their previous conversations on scheduling a meet what exactly the man was talking about when Peggy, panting heavily and with her head buried in the pillow, mumbled a garbled response to the errant question.

"That's right, baby," the man said approvingly, "Well, it's time we begin. Focus on what you want to do, but let me know when you need to stop. OK?"

"Need to stop?" her husband wondered, "What does that mean?"

"You're doing fine," the stranger said, "I want you to catch your breath because we're about to go again."

"Again?" her husband silently shuddered, "No timeouts? No halftime or breaks? You two are going to go at it again?"

"Again?" Peggy asked.

Her husband spied the tool about to reenter his wife, it appeared that the dick seemed to stay the same from its base to its bulbous head and was like some machine specifically designed to reach every inch of the insides of a woman.

"Again?" she repeated.

"Yeah, again," he said confidently.

This time, the man wrapped his arms around her waist, getting a firm grip of his left wrist with his right hand in the sweet spot above her ass and below the small of her back, and locking her body even more securely onto his cock.

"Lady, hold on, ok?"

Then he began pumping into Peggy with a slow and measured pace.

"Fucking hell!" he shouted, "This pussy is still so tight!"

Pinned onto him as she was, Peggy wasn't moving much and her pussy lips freakishly stretched around his black dick as he worked his hips and dick under and in to her.

"Do you feel what you've done to me? I'm so fuckin' hard for you!"

"I remember, I remember!" her husband's brain now screamed, "'Would you be interested in fucking pleasing my wife?' was the question and I also asked if you could try and maybe make her feel better about herself? That's the answer! That's the answer!" But the Jeopardy jingle had long ended playing in his head and he noticed the man had moved on to playing a totally different game with Peggy's pussy. "If he did all that flattery because I asked him to" he concluded, "then his dick is the best damn liar ever because it looks like right now it's speaking hard truth!"

"You did this to me! Your fine ass! Do you hear me? And I'm not stopping til you get fuckin' satisfied!" the man growled.

He slowly picked up speed and changed the aim of his cock to where it was going straight up into her and the pressure from her pussy being filled caused her asshole to pucker in and out like it was the mouth of a kissing goldfish.

"Nunnnh, oho, unnnngghhh." Peggy felt the change in his pace alright and tried to adjust to the intensifying fucking, but the man held her in place. She was getting black dicked down now and the man quickened his thrusts even more.

"Awwwwww, yeah! You're feeling me now!" he cried out, "Steady, steady, steady, keep holding on!"

He started pushing his hips to where he was now lifting her off the bed! And with her full figured body still trapped in his locked hold, her pussy was bearing the brunt of the energy of each hard thrust.

Her husband observed black balls encased in a tight black scrotum, and he tried processing just how much sperm cells a human male could ejaculate and the speed of its travel through the male urethra, in particular, to the circumcised black head of this big dick.

"Why am I doing this?" her husband stopped to mentally kick himself, "Why am I clinically breaking this down like some science experiment when all I really want to say is, 'Oh, my God, how?' He rubbed his eyes to be certain of the view coming from his bed, "How is she even taking that!?"

"Please. Please. I think..." Peggy struggled to get words out from what was being done to her pussy, "Can we, uuunnnnghh, I may need to stop."

"No! Naw-uh. You got this. Hold on. You can do this. You are not going to quit now. I'm not gonna let you!" he held her firmly as his dick now pumped faster into her, "C'mon, take it. You're doing it. Focus! Peggy, don't you dare give up on this hard dick!"

"I thought you would stop if she needed?" the thought popped in her husband's head as he looked on, but they couldn't escape his mouth, "She said she needs to stop! She can't keep goin..."

"Don't run!" the man yelled out, "Naw, you're not gonna run from this dick now! Don't you damn dare!" His dick was now a blur pumping into Peggy and he still urged her on, "You can take this!"

Her husband wanted to move his feet and run, but they felt like they were cemented to the floor. Sweat started rolling down his forehead, and his heart started racing, now would be a time to shout out a warning, but he stood frozen in silence at what was going on in front of him.

Whap, whap, whap, whap!

The fuck sound echoed throughout their bedroom. Picture frames hung on their wall seemed to be shaking off their fixtures. Pens, brushes, and books, whatever else on their nightstand that wasn't fixed to it, were now on the floor.

Whap, whap, whappity, whap, whap!

The sounds changed as his black balls now entered the fight. The ceiling fan, their shaking bed, and his wife's pussy were all being tested to their limits.

Then...

Time...

Just...

Stood...

Still...

For everyone but Peggy.

She broke the grip the man had around her waist, tossing his hands to the side, and shifted all her weight to pin his shoulders down to the bed with her arms. She arched her back, stretching to allow blood flow back to her lower half, and then let out a roar of part sexual frustration and relief from escaping his hold. She looked down at the man, bringing her face to his head, and passionately kissed him for over a minute.

A calm returned to the room and all was quiet. Her husband held his breath and didn't move a muscle wondering how he could now get out of their room unnoticed. He began inching back slowly towards the door when Peggy did something that made him stop in his tracks. She didn't turn around and she didn't see him standing near. She simply rolled her shoulders.

He had seen it many times before and knew it as a telltale sign of her steely-eyed determination. She rolled her shoulders and then went to working on the man's dick.

She grabbed the top of the headboard, stood straight up in their bed, and squatted down on the black dick. She stayed up on the tips of her toes, making the big cock disappear in her sweaty whiteness, and then she quickly popped up again to its head as if she couldn't keep all of it in her long in that position, teasing the dick to want to feel more of her pussy's tightness. She did this, just as the stranger had done before, slow and measured, but building up speed and tension on the man's dick until her white ass became a dick sucking blur.

Peggy's husband had once seen a segment on the news about this new thing that the kids were doing that had some parents, churches, and schools up in arms. "What was it?" he tried recalling. "Was it called tweeming? No? Tweeking? It was tweeking!"

That was it!

That's what his wife was now doing!

Peggy worked herself up and down his black pole and her ass cheeks clapped together and bounced rhythmically to meet with every thrust of the stranger. Her jiggling ass and the man's dick finally synced together and her husband was certain Peggy was tweeking the hell out of it now.

"Oh, God! Oh, God. I'm... Ohhhh, oho, don't stop," she said, "I'm... Ooh daaaamn. Oh, God!"

"Yes! Goddamn, this pussy feels so good! Tell me what you want me to cum. Tell me you want me to cum in you! Tell me where you want it!" the man demanded.

"Please come inside of me. I want you to cum inside of me," her voice was labored and and it rolled up and down as if she was trying to talk while riding a roller coaster, "I want to feel your sperm in me. Oh, my God, please... Please! Cacacacuuuum innnn meeeee!"

He thrusted, once more, deep into Peggy's pussy and held his hips a foot high off the mattress with her body and pussy teetering in midair suspension on his dick. He froze and held her there for ten seconds to be certain his hot cum found the deepest parts of her womb. They both then fell back down to the bed and Peggy collapsed unto the black mans chest.

His thick black dick came out of Peggy with a lewd sounding 'plop' and it throbbed and pulsated as if someone had just jumped off a stiff diving board as it still remained rock hard. Standing free and on its own, the dick now looked like a pussy decorated Christmas tree as it glistened and shined with her wetness. The last remains of his heavy orgasm formed a star crown on the head of his dick that then slowly spiraled down his shaft, providing a finishing trim to his festive member, and pooling, finally, at the base of his balls that just shared the contents of its presents down the tight chimney hole of his satisfyingly well fucked wife.

Ho, Ho, Ho.

Her husband watched slack jawed as he caught his first glimpse of his wife's pussy as it contrasted against the stiff black pole.

"That's not a pussy," he thought, "That's a used cunt!"

Her pussy lips were swollen and obscenely open as she lay splayed across the man and the old elementary school riddle started looping in her husband's head in a filthy rhyme: What's black and white? And red all over? What's black and white and red all over? What's black and big and went into white to make it swollen red all over?

"Oh, God. Oh, God," she repeated into the pillow as her her body shook with orgasmic convulsions.

Her open cunt looked as if it was yawning and having a fit of hiccups all at the same time. A long string of white cum then streamed out of her, stopped and collected itself in her pussy hair and then continued in a line down on to the man's thigh, connecting her pussy and his body once more.