Peggy Swings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy continued contracting as if it had overeaten and become ill and he continued watching as a huge white blob then slowly formed out of her hole. Three kids over the span of 12 years, and their first child had not come until six years into the marriage, and then, after the last one, the decision to have no more and now, here he watched, as thick, white globs of a black strangers baby batter that just thoroughly coated her pussy walls and found it's way deep in her inner recesses, now birthed itself out of her used cunt.

"Thank God we got her tubes tied," he reassuringly thought to himself, "Lucy would have some 'splainin' to do for sure."

The man patted Peggy on the back and asked, "How are you doing? You OK?"

Peggy was still laid across him recovering but nodded her head into the pillow that she was fine.

"Great!" he said, "I wanna do that some more! Now let's really take the training wheels off that brickhouse body of yours for a real spin around my cock!"

The black cock bobbed back and forth as if nodding approval to wanting more and more of the pussy it was just in - wanting more of his dear Peggy's pussy. The stranger again fixed his gaze directly at her husband, stiffened his lip into a smirk, and gave the thumbs up from his hand across her plump white ass.

"Now get your fine self back on my dick, woman!" he said sternly, "We've only just begun."

Peggys husband quietly backed himself out of their bedroom, closed the door, and returned to the kitchen as the sounds of, "Oh, God! Oh, God!" and the words of Sam Cooke and their creaking bed continued ironing out the kinks to the musical sounds of their newly formed fucking trio.

_______

11:20 a.m.

Peggy's husband entered the room and placed the tray of food next to her nightstand. He sat down next to her on the edge of their bed and paused to look at his wife laying there soundly asleep.

She looked peaceful and content. Rarely did she sleep this late. It reminded him of the early days of their marriage, before the kids, when they were able to waste whole Sundays away having sex and then nap to wake up to have more.

He gently ran his hand through her hair. His side of the bed had the sheets and blanket drawn up and his pillows tucked. Her black nightie was folded neatly and laid atop of their dresser. The only evidence of the chaos from the hours before was his memory and the sex stained sheets that thinly covered Peggy on her side of the bed.

He placed his hands on her back. It felt good to touch her skin. He needed that. He kissed the back of her neck and started to massage her shoulders.

"Peggy? Honey, wake up."

She slowly stirred and turned over to acknowledge her husband's touch and voice. She smiled upon seeing his face and then suddenly panicked in realization of what had happened the night before. She frantically reached over to the other side of the bed expecting to feel a body next to her and was calmed by the hand of her husband.

"Peggy it's ok. He's gone. He's not here. Do you know what time he left?"

"No," she replied, eased with knowing that it was just them two alone, "I must've fallen asleep after we..."

Her face then turned red, flushed with embarrassment and a slight tinge of guilt at the weight of the words she just said. She had agreed to this, yes, but the other two times with Charlie and Brett didn't feel real to her. This was. This felt real. She had had sex in their marital bed and her husband knew it.

"I mean I must've fallen asleep before he left," she quietly said.

"Yeah," her husband answered, "I didn't hear or know that he had left either. Strange, really, I must've dozed, too."

Her husband placed her hand in his, gently kissed the back of hers, and then he drew closer and tried to kiss her, but she lowered her head in an attempt to avoid.

"Don't you ever dare run from my kisses," he scolded her and then gently kissed her lips.

"Was he joking?" she wondered? "What all did he know or see?"

He stood up from the bed and motioned towards the bathroom, "Would you like me to draw you a bath or do you want to shower?"

This is how she wished she could start all her mornings - with him being by her side and kissing her lips.

"I'd like to take a shower if you don't mind, please," Peggy replied.

"Well, I made you some breakfast. Some scrambled eggs and a bagel and you've got some hot coffee, too. I know you're hungry. I'll be in the living room if you need me. You can tell me the details of your night later, OK? And Peggy? Honey, I love you. We don't have to do this ever again."

"Wait," Peggy pleaded, "Don't go yet. I have to tell you something."

"It's fine. Eat. We can chat later," he said.

"No, I really need to tell you this now."

Peggy's husband returned to her side of the bed and sat down next to her with a bewildered look on his face.

"I don't remember what time that he left. Look, um... A lot of things happened last night. My memory is still a bit fuzzy."

She thought back to the man going down on her and just how much she enjoyed it. She decided not to tell her husband about that. She couldn't tell him about that.

"I was caught up in the moment. Maybe a little too much."

"It's ok, Peg. Just tell me later."

"No!" she insisted, "I've got to tell you now. He was, we talked, I mean... things were said. Nothing bad, ok?" she made a point to stress, "But he was adamant about one... One specific thing."

Peggy hesitated in continuing, again thinking of the nameless stranger's tongue on her body and her convulsing orgasm. Maybe it was the release of long held desires, maybe it was her pheromones making her emotions run wild, maybe it was simply a confident lover, but she felt as if she was under some sort of sex induced spell. He controlled her. Her gaze came to her black camisole on her dresser and she just blurted out the rest of what she had to say.

"He told me that from here on out that this was all his! Me. My bed, my body... He said it was all his to enjoy whenever he wanted and however he pleased."

Peggy lowered her head and whispered as she continued.

"He said my pussy now belonged solely to him and his dick and to no one else."

"Wait! He said what?" Peggy's husband now stood up, "And what did you say?"

"And I... And I... I said... I said back to him...

Yes. It's his."