Wife - Daughter - Wife

Story Info
Wife thinks daughter is competing for daddy.
7.6k words
3.84
58.2k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
822 Followers

No husband ever thinks his wife is going to cheat on him. I never disagreed with my wife about anything. I was not a doormat. I just did not care which restaurant we ate at or where we went on vacation.

Still, I cannot figure out how I ended up filing for a divorce. My name is Jack Gray. My wife Jennifer is a 38DD -- 24 -- 36, blonde-haired woman with green eyes. I am also in excellent shape, six-feet tall and have a thick nine-inch cock. We started out having lots of sex. Until the week I caught my wife in bed with another man, we were still having lots of sex. I never refused her, and I never forced her. She and I both loved oral. I always gave her multiple orgasms. She loved it when I came inside her. She never complained about anything sexual.

After college, I started out as a Wall Street trader in training at a giant firm. They started me off with a small amount to trade with. I moved up quickly. I was great at recognizing trends and my bank account never looked back. I met Jennifer Smith a year later thru friends who thought we would like each other. They were right. We waited until our second date before having sex. I could have waited longer, but it was not a problem. The next day after we had sex (Saturday morning) Jen said, "I really hate to leave. I think I've fallen for you."

I looked at her and said, "So stay and we'll find out if we're compatible." She had no idea how wealthy I was at the time, but I had a great apartment in Manhattan. Obviously, I was not poor, and she knew I worked on Wall Street. She smiled, kissed me and we went to her place to get her clothes.

Neither one of us was religious. We were both Democrats. We both wanted at least one child. We liked the same movies, theater and TV shows. Jenn is intelligent. We had great discussions about topics that we both found interesting. We seemed like a perfect match. Both of our parents live in New Jersey, not far from New York City. After three months, we decided to combine the "meet the parents" thing and invited everyone to join us for dinner In Manhattan. We went to a Brazilian steakhouse on the west side. So, the six of us are all getting along well. My dad and Jenn's dad were chatting. The moms were doing the same.

Jenn looked so happy and very beautiful. I figured what the heck. I took out the engagement ring I had purchased a few days earlier, got down on one knee and asked, "Jennifer Smith will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me." Jenn jumped on top of me, kissing me and screaming out, "YES, YES, YES I will marry you."

The dads shook each other's hand, the moms were crying, and several adjoining tables stood up, applauded and cheered. Jenn's dad Bill started to look worried. So, I asked him to step aside with me. I apologized for not asking his permission first. I did not believe in doing that, but I thought it was the right thing to say. Then I said, "Bill, you look nervous. Are you worried about paying for the wedding?" He looked down at his shoes. I knew I had guessed right. I told him, "Bill, don't worry about it. I do very well in my job, and I want Jenn to have the wedding she always wanted. I will pay for it." He was stunned. Lastly, I added, "If you like, it will be our secret." The look on his face said that I was now more of a son to him than Jenn was a daughter.

We went back to the table, and everyone had the "What was that about?" look on their faces. We said nothing and no one asked. June was six months off, but you need to reserve everything as soon as possible for a wedding. Since all the other extended family lived in New Jersey, we found a great place with the date we wanted that was fairly convenient for all concerned.

Jenn was planning the event with her mom and mine. It was nice of them to include my mom. Jenn came home with a worried look on her face. I asked, "Is something wrong, sweetheart?"

Jenn replied, "I'm a little worried about the cost of the wedding. My dad told me not to worry about it, but he and mom are not that wealthy. I don't want to wipe them out financially just so I can have an extravagant wedding."

I looked at her and said, "I'm going to tell you something, but you will never repeat this to anyone for any reason. You need to promise before I tell you."

Jenn had no idea what I was talking about, but she said, "OK."

I said, "You remember when I spoke to your dad after I proposed in the restaurant. I had a feeling he could not afford an expensive wedding so I told him that I wanted you to have the wedding of your dreams and I would pay for it."

Jenn hugged me and started to cry. She professed her undying love for me and could not stop thanking me. She finally said, "We need to fuck, right now."

I said, "OK but I want to make something clear to you. I will be very upset if you ever tell anyone about this. If your father says something terrible to you in the future, you cannot say that I paid for the wedding. If one of your friends says to you that I am a rotten husband, you cannot tell her about this. Let her think I am rotten. I promised your father that it would be our secret and it had better be the case."

Jenn replied, "I promise. Now, can I please suck your big cock?"

I said, "Well, since you said please, OK. However, I still intend to work on your pussy and clit until you beg me to stop. Then, if you're wet enough, I'm going to fuck you until you pass out from pure ecstasy."

Jenn replied, "Sounds good to me. Let's get naked." We got naked and Jenn started sucking my cock. I went to work on all the parts of her pussy with my fingers, lips and teeth. She started moaning but continued to do a great job sucking my cock. I really had the feeling that she wanted to thank me for paying for the wedding. I was not going to complain.

Jenn said, "Oh yes baby. Right there - right there -- right there. You are going to make me cum. Don't stop baby -- don't stop. I'M CUMMMINNNG!"

Jenn has the sweeting tasting cum that I have ever tasted, and I lapped it up which drove her wild. Rather than stop and rest, she went back to work on my cock. Jenn licked me up and down my cock, including my balls. She pulled my cock all the way to the back of her mouth and sucked like there was no tomorrow. I started to get really excited, and I let her know it.

I said, "Oh yes, baby. Keep going. You're going to make me cum. I'm really close now. OH, OH, OH, OH, OH Shit. I'M CUMMMINNNG!" I shot my load into Jenn's mouth and throat. She did not stop sucking until I finished cumming. She also did not miss a drop. I probably had about a dozen different women give me blowjobs before Jenn. They were pretty good, but none was as good as Jenn.

I figured it would take me a little while to recover so I went to work on Jenn's pussy again. I hit all the right spots and soon she had her second orgasm of the night. After that, I moved up to start on her tits. I was sucking, biting, kissing and squeezing them. Jenn's nipples are very sensitive, and I only have to touch them to get her motor running. When I start nibbling on them, it drives her crazy. I would have continued but my cock was now hard as steel again and I slipped right into her warm, wet pussy.

She said, "Oh yes baby. I love your big cock. Shove it all the way in and pound me into the mattress." I did as she asked. Then I lifted her legs up and bent them behind her ears just like, what did Dice Clay say, 'Bugs Fucking Bunny'. She was getting closer to cumming, so I switched to doggie style. I slid my cock into her drenched pussy, grabbed her hips and pounded her pussy like a maniac.

She started screaming, "OH YES BABY. FUCK ME. FUCK ME. FUCK ME. YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM AGAIN. I LOVE YOUR GIANT COCK BABY. KEEP FUCKING ME. I LOVE YOU. I'M CUMMMINNNG!"

As she said that, I started to unload my second load now into her sweet pussy. We both collapsed on the bed. I put my arms around her, which ended up as having two giant handfuls of tits. We fell asleep like that. Sometime during the night, we ended up facing each other with her head next to mine.

The next morning, Jenn had a worried look on her face and asked, "Are you sure we can afford this wedding?"

I replied, "How much are you planning on spending?"

She said, "It might cost $50,000.00."

I said, "Fine. No problem."

Jenn asked, "Exactly how rich are you?"

I said, "You will find out after we're married."

Well, Jenn and the moms did all the planning. I supplied the names of a few friends from work who I wanted to invite. The women added the rest -- relatives and friends in common. About 200 people in total. I asked Jenn where she would like to go on our honeymoon. She said she could not decide between Paris and Hawaii. She said I should surprise her. I called her dad and asked him to find out on the sly where she wanted to go. Paris was the winner.

Everything was set and I decided to add an insurance policy. I got a prenuptial agreement from a friend who was a family law attorney. I knew it might cause a problem, but I was not going to pay her in ten- or twenty-years half of everything I own so she could go out and fuck some other guy on my dime. OK, it was going to be a lot of dimes, but you get the idea.

We went out to dinner on a Saturday night about a month before the wedding to one of Manhattan's great restaurants (there are quite a few). When we got home, I told her there was something we needed to talk about concerning the wedding.

I explained the prenup to her. What it says is that if either one of us cheats (specifically adultery), then that party leaves the marriage financially with only what they had at the start. The non-cheating spouse gets everything else. In addition, if there any children at the time of the adultery, that cheater does not get the children. She asked what if no one cheats. I said, then we grow old together and enjoy our grandchildren.

She asked me why I wanted this. I told her that my father had been married before my mom. That first wife cheated on him. He lost the house and half of what he owned and had to pay alimony for five years. He had to pay his ex-wife to fuck other men. It was a true event.

Jenn asked what if you are the cheater. What do we each get? I told her, you get everything except for what I have at the time of the wedding, which will be $1,300,000.00. Everything else goes to you. No matter how much - it is all yours. Houses, cars, savings, investments -- everything is yours. If we have any children, you will be the primary caregiver and I will pay for their support and their tuition, if they go to college. I would get reasonable visitation.

Jenn said, "It sounds like it's better for me than for you. That's not fair."

I replied, "All it does is punish the cheater. If neither of us cheats, it never gets used." We agreed and that was that. I felt good about it. Not because I would be protected, but because it was clear to me that Jenn had no intention of cheating.

The wedding and reception was magical. You could see how happy Jenn was. All of Bill Smith's friends and relatives asked how he could afford such an extravagant wedding. All Bill would say was, "I only have one daughter."

Jenn loved the honeymoon in Paris. It helped that we both spoke French. We stayed at the George V. We probably would have been happy to just stay in bed and fuck all day and night. We did a lot of that, but we toured the city, dined out and had a wonderful time. At the end of the trip, Jenn said, she was thinking about getting pregnant. I replied, "If you are ready, then I agree. You need to think about all the issues involved in having a child, including where we live. Whenever you are ready, I'm your partner and your support."

We talked a lot about it when we got home. We decided that we should look for a home in New Jersey after the birth, so the grandparents could visit and babysit for us. She stopped her birth control pills and I knocked her up almost instantly. We found out we were having a girl. I was walking on air. I could not imagine being any happier.

Sarah Beth Gray was born on March 23rd. We found a mansion in Alpine, New Jersey (near where Chris Rock has a home) for five million dollars. It was about a 30-minute drive for both sets of grandparents and an hour on the bus for me to get to work Monday thru Friday but that's the deal.

I was 26 years old with a wife, a baby daughter and a big mortgage on a house that had everything: tennis court, indoor and outdoor pools, three-car garage and more things than I can remember. When the grandparents saw the house, they were stunned. All the bedrooms had their own bathrooms. We told them to pick out their own rooms for anytime they stay over. The master bedroom was for us, a nursery for Sarah and a bedroom for her when she gets older, two bedrooms for the grandparents and that still left three more bedrooms. Well, I guess we could have more kids.

I left early for work so I could get any previous day's work done. The market closes at 4 pm so I planned to leave right after that. I didn't need to stay for the market close, but you never know what might happen. I brought in millions for the firm, so they cut me a lot of slack. I rushed home to be with my wife and baby daughter. One or both moms seemed to always be there, but I liked having them around and since Jenn was going to furnish and decorate the place, they were a big help. I got Jenn a BMW and a Mercedes sedan for our family car.

Jenn had a nervous look on her face one evening. We were waiting for both grandfathers to arrive so the whole family could go out to dinner. She came into the bedroom where I was changing clothes and asked if we could afford to redecorate with the size of the mortgage we have.

So, I asked, "How much do you plan on spending?"

She was nervous. She said, "Well the bedrooms and living areas could be as low as $20,000.00 or as much as $100,000.00."

I looked at her and asked, "Do you remember how much money I said we had when we got married? It was $1,300,000.00. It is now $3,000,000.00. Some of that is equity in the house, which was the down payment. Does that answer your question?"

Jenn looked sheepishly and said, "So it's OK?"

I said, "Yes gorgeous. It's fine."

Jenn said, "I need to fuck you a lot more."

I replied, "We've fucked every night this week."

She said, "It's not enough."

I said, "We'll talk more after dinner tonight." Of course, we fucked our brains out after dinner. Both sets of grandparents spent the night at our house. Turns out they all liked playing Bridge, so I told Jenn to get them a nice card table.

Jenn asked if I minded them being here all the time. I told her I have two concerns: Jenn and Sarah. I know that Sarah will love her grandparents, as she gets older. You seem to enjoy having both moms here so that is all I care about. Your and Sarah's happiness is my mission in life. The grands don't inhibit me in any way. We still fuck our brains out whenever we want. I love seeing your gorgeous smile and I love our baby.

You know, I think you need to decide where you and I are going on vacation this summer. That way we can tell the grands and they can take care of Sarah. She asked if I had any suggestions. I said well Japan and China seem interesting. Jenn asked if we could really go to one of those places. My reply was, "Only if YOU want to."

Since Jenn and I both love sushi, we decided to go to Japan. The grands decided they would all stay at our house for the week that we would be away. I made sure that we bought them a great card table for their Bridge games. We had an amazing time in Japan. It was just what we both needed. Jenn had made a slight mistake when she spoke to the moms. She didn't say we would be home on Saturday. She said we would be home in three days. Technically that was true. However, the International Date Line means that we gain a day when we cross it. The grands thought we would be home on Sunday. We got to Newark airport Saturday night, New Jersey time. I called for a limo when we got off the plane.

When we got home, we left the luggage in the entrance and wondered where everyone was. I said we should check on Sarah. She was asleep in her crib. What an angel. We just stood there and looked at her. I gave Jenn a giant hug and kiss. Jenn said that I had better do more later. I kissed her and then said, "Where are the grands?"

Jenn said, "Maybe they went to bed early."

I said, "Well, let's just see if their doors are open or closed. We don't need to wake them."

So, we walked down the hall towards their bedrooms. It looked like both doors were open, and I thought I heard some talking. The first door, Jenn's parents was open, and the room was empty. We continued on to my parent's room and the voices were getting louder. We were stunned when we saw four naked grandparents. The two moms were in a 69 eating each other out and the two dads were behind them fucking the other wife -- not their own. We looked at each other and had no idea what to do.

We stepped back into the hallway and discussed our options. Our four parents who were all in their mid-fifties in age had apparently discovered the sexual revolution. We could just forget about it and go to bed. We could walk into the room and embarrass them -- that did not seem right. Our decision was made for us when we heard my mom yell out, "Easy on my ass Bill."

We had to look. Jenn's mom (Mary) was standing in front of us with her back to us watching as her husband had his cock in my mom's (Stephanie) ass and my dad (George) had his cock in her pussy.

Mary said, "I'm next so don't cum in her."

Jenn looked at me as stunned as I was. I decided to announce our presence saying, "Are you guys using Viagra or does the nature of the sex keep your cocks hard?" The grands all screamed. Jenn laughed. They tried to cover up.

My mom said, "What are you guys doing here?"

I said, "We live here. We didn't say you had to stop. Besides, Mary still needs her turn."

Mary said, "Is that all you have to say?"

I said, "Well I just have one observation. Mary you and my mom still have great tits." Jenn started laughing and hit me. I said, "Well they do, don't they. Did you want to add anything sweetheart?"

Jenn said, "Just one thing Stephanie and mom -- my husband has the biggest cock."

I said, "Well, that's my cue to go fuck my wife's brains out. Goodnight, all." Jenn and I would probably have had a more intense fuck session, but we could not stop laughing. I would nibble on her tits and then break out laughing. Jenn started sucking my cock and started laughing saying that both moms would be after me now to get a piece of my cock. We finally agreed to a fast fuck. I pounded her until we both came. What a night!

We woke up late the next day. A fourteen-hour plane flight will do that. We went down to the kitchen for coffee and breakfast. The grands were all dressed.

Jenn said, "Well it appears our parents are awake."

I replied, "I didn't recognize them with their clothes on." Jenn started laughing. No one else laughed. I decided to let them off the hook. I said, "Look, we're not going to tell you folks what to do. We were a little surprised but the only thing we would request is that from now on just close the door.

My mom said, "So you two are OK with us doing what you saw."

I replied, "I didn't say that. Jenn and I talked a little about this and we're both still shocked. My concern is I do not want any of you hurt by what is going on. Right now, I see two pending divorces. I just have no idea when. I suspect none of you does either. More importantly, is there anything to eat for breakfast. Jenn and I are both hungry."

The two moms made breakfast for everyone. Jenn's mom Mary decided to break the ice. Mary asked, "Have the two of you ever thought about swapping or anything like that?"

BH54
BH54
822 Followers
12