All Comments on 'Peggy's Motel Ordeal'

by pixandwords

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DMercatorDMercatorabout 13 years ago

Another Great Story. Liked the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was 19 and still a male virgin. I met a woman about three years older. She promised me that I'd get to have sex with her but i had to do it her way. She wanted her brothers to watch. She lied to me. She sat on my face and made me eat her in front of her brothers. Then i had to suck both of them and both of them forcibly fucked my rear. The penetration caused bleeding and I was in pain for days. Rape is awful snd I often relive that night. I had no one to go to for fear of being labeled a queer. I wasn't able to be with a woman for years and that only lasted a short time. I'm in my late forties now and alone. Read these types of stories all you want but please don't put someone through the hell I live with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You lied to the readers!

Protagonist clearly knew the other four! She would have recognized the motel clerk as Boss' wife, as well as recognizing the three males.

Telling the tale as though she had no knowledge of the real circumstances, and pulling the five kinky people as known to and fucked by the protagonist, suddenly out of thin air is a disservice to readers that was first described and roundly criticized by the Ancient Greek playrights and authors, over 2500 years ago. (Although some how this plot device has a Latin (Roman) name, "Deus ex Machina"! (Literally,"god from a machine".) When the ancient playrights had made the plot a seemingly unsolvable problem, they used an unexpected and most unlikely event, to bring about a happy ending for all. The Greek plays had the gods dropped down by a crane hidden behind the stage (the Greek word for "crane" was "mechane".) Often, the chief god, Zeus, came down from Mt. Olympus to solve everything. Plato and Aristole argued against this poor plot device.

The plot device makesthe story sound like a young child's bedtime story, "and they all lived happily ever after".

My other dislike here, is that it turns a terrible crime of violence into a sex fantasy. As we have seen from thousands of comments in thousands of stories here, many of the readers are too dumb to understand the difference between fantasy and reality. That gives the more gullible readers here the idea that "women really like it"; and why judges and juries acquit or give slaps on the wrist punishments when they think the woman was 'really asking for it" when she dressed in fashionable clothing.

(Do you really think the cautions here to not read if one is under 18 years of age are observed in any junior high school in the country? The 12-18 year old virgins who are getting their sex education here, really believe that bullshit! In the intersts of women everywhere, you should stop writing this drek, or if you must, ensure that it is actually placed on a website that effectively enforces a " no minors" rule!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To all you negatives, please note:

About 50 years ago there was a tv show I really liked that was cancelled because it was "too violent for children". So listen up. I don't babysit other people's childrèn. If they have access to porn, THAT IS THE FAULT OF THE PARENT(S). It is not society's responsibility to guard children. It is bad enough that my tax dollars are used to.educate children for whom I didn't get to fuck. And get the fuck off tbis site if you don't like what is on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpixandwords@pixandwords
We are both turned on by well-written erotica and have found many hot gems here at Literotica. As a result, we decided to post stories of our own, in the hope that we could provide some arousing stimulation for other visitors to this site. We are fortunate to be sexually a...