Pelican Point Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow," he said.

I pulled him up to stand in front of me and took him in my arms and kissed him. Then I pulled his singlet over his head revealing his strangely creamy white perfectly muscular hairless body that I'd seen at the night club. He had jet black tufts of hair in his arm pits that looked like fur. I pushed down his underpants and they fell to his ankles. He stepped out of them.

We got into bed and we kissed some more but then I rolled him onto his back and kissed his body working my way down to his cock. It was a perfectly straight seven inch cock, the same colour as his body contrasting with the jet black fur of his pubic hair. I took it into my mouth.

"Oh... Oh... Mark..."

A few times he thrust his cock up into my mouth. I cupped his tight ball sack in my hands and rubbed his hard thighs, similarly creamy white but covered in black hairs. I avoided touching his hole. I was still curious about what he wanted to do but I was really hoping to get that cock inside me. It was his first time though so if he wanted me to fuck him, I would have done so, though I have never cum topping in my life.

I came back up and laid beside him. He immediately pushed me onto my back and went down and grabbed my cock. He looked at it for a few seconds as if studying it and then he licked it, as if seeing what it tasted like. Then he started sucking me. He didn't take it very far into his mouth and actually, he didn't seem to be enjoying it that much but I noticed him feeling my balls and then he briefly explored my hole with his fingers before quickly pulling away.

He came back up and laid on his back beside me looking at the ceiling. I rolled onto my side and looked at him. I saw he was still smiling but I'm guessing that's what he does when he's nervous.

"So Bao... have you worked out what you wanted the condom for?"

His smile got wider and his eyes turned to me and then back to the ceiling.

"Mark... I want to... do you... do you like to be fucked?"

God! Finally! What a relief.

"Yes Bao. I do. Especially if it's you whose going to fuck me."

He suddenly went to sit up.

"Can I get a condom?"

I'd actually been thinking about this when he was sucking my cock. I went on prep as soon as I realised that George was fucking around even though he always used as condom. That is what I was advised when I had my annual sexual health check and I told them my situation. Luckily at that time, the government approved it to be subsidised so it became affordable for me.

"Well, since it's your first time and I'm on prep, why not do it without one?"

"What's prep?"

"Oh it is a pill I take every day. It means I can't get HIV and so I can't give it to anyone."

"Oh cool. So I can fuck you without a condom?"

"Yeah."

Actually, I'd never bare backed before. It felt extremely hot that it would be a first time for both of us.

"Oh wow. I really wanted to. I dreamed a lot about fucking you Mark. You don't know how many times I rubbed myself dreaming about it."

"Hahaha, I hope you didn't in class."

"Actually, I had erection a lot in your class!"

I kissed him again and then lent over and got the bottle of lube out of my bedside table draw.

"Here. Put some on your cock and then some in my hole."

I opened my thighs and he got up and knelt between them. Weirdly he curiously read the label on the lube bottle even though I could see his cock, as hard as a rock and throbbing up and down with his heart beats. Mine was also ready to rupture. I don't think I'd ever been so turned on.

He squeezed some out, rubbed it between his fingers to see how slippery it is and then finally looked at me as he smeared some on my hole. He put more on his fingers and then gently prodding me. Now his nervous smile finally faded and he started to look wildly horny.

He got some more and then rubbed it over his cock. He looked around for somewhere to wipe his hand before deciding on his own thigh then he shuffled forward. I angled my pelvis up to expose my hole more to him. He looked down and held his fat cock in his hand and put it against my hole. I tried to relax to let him in.

He put his arms around my thighs and knelt further up. I felt his cock open me and penetrate me. I felt it fill me. I felt his soft pubic hair tickle my ball sack. I moaned in ecstasy. I thought George was good, but this was unbelievable.

He began fucking me, sometimes in bursts of very fast strokes and then sometimes slower but never stopping. Sometimes he looked down to watch his cock sliding in and out of my hole but mostly he looked into my eyes. It's hard to explain how hot it is to be being fucked by someone so cute.

I was wanking myself slowly but I didn't want to cum before he did.

"I'm going to cum Mark," he said as he started to fuck me faster and harder. I had been edging but I couldn't stop it now. He pushed me over. He must have been pounding my prostate. I started yelling uncontrollably,

"Ah... ah... aaaaahhh... Aaaaaahhh."

At the same time, so did he but,

"Oh Mark... oh Mark... Maaark... Oh... oh... oh..."

I knew he was pumping his sperm inside me and that thought seemed to intensify my orgasm. Some of my cum had landed straight in my own mouth.

He held his cock hard inside me, his pubic fur again tickling the underside of my scrotum, looked at me and smiled. It was no longer a nervous smile.

12