Pelican Point Pt. 04

Story Info
Mark meets Darren again and gives him what was promised.
4.9k words
4.87
4.5k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pelican Point - Part 4

So to recap; things weren't going too well for me. I'd expected to start work as a member of the Mathematics and Science faculty of my university only to be told in abusive terms that I hadn't fulfilled all the requirements. I was just about to be awarded my doctorate in maths but I needed at least a diploma in education in order to be allowed to teach. So I only had a few weeks left as a part-time maths tutor and then I would be unemployed.

I'd broken up with my unfaithful boyfriend of nearly three years, George, because he'd caught me being unfaithful to him with one of my students, Bao. Yes George is an arsehole but I missed him. Not just the sex but we liked the same movies and food and we had a lot of friends in common.

Bao partly made up for the sex part but even though only seven years younger than me, we didn't have much in common besides maths and sex. He only seemed to eat Chinese food and never watched movies. Nevertheless I loved him and he loved me. Another problem with Bao was that he was my student and having a sexual relationship with a student, even at university was against the rules.

I'd tried to help Bao by comforting him when his father back in China died but then realised that even though he was the top student of his year, he had few prospects if he returned. That was because his father had been a political dissident and he had only been given permission and funding to study in Australia because his school principal had falsified the records.

I'd contacted a guy who's job at my university was to secure sensitive research, including mine, and as a consequence of that, Bao was now secretly working for him. I am fairly certain he was working as a spy for the Australian government gathering information about the activities of other Chinese students as well as the activities of employees of the Chinese consulate that looked after and controlled them.

Bao was apparently very happy doing that though obviously he couldn't tell me much about it. I had no certain knowledge about why he was so happy and how he was being rewarded. Perhaps he felt he was doing what his father would have wanted but also, he seemed unconcerned about the possibility of ever having to go back to China.

It meant however that Bao was spending more and more time socially with his fellow Chinese students and less time with me. He still fucked me at least once a week but I needed more sex than that.

So feeling lonely and depressed one weekend while Bao had gone away on a training course for his new "job", I'd gone down the coast to visit my parents and then for a hike out to Pelican Point, a place I'd spent a lot of time as a kid. On the way I'd met an old friend Darren, now a billion times hotter than I'd remembered him as a kid. We'd smoked a few joints together out on the point and then to my great surprise, we'd wanked together. Surprising because he was married to a woman, though recently separated.

We'd spoken on the phone several times since then. He was going through a messy divorce and he just needed someone's shoulder to cry on. He'd also told me some secrets about himself. I don't really know why he'd chosen me to unburden himself but among them he'd revealed that he didn't think he was exactly straight and that he'd fucked a guy after a golf tournament after having a lot to drink. I'd made the completely slutty suggestion that I wouldn't mind him doing that to me.

I'd told Bao about Darren but strangely I'd never told Darren about Bao. Bao wasn't into monogamy. He made no secret of the fact that he was having casual sex with other guys. We were friends, more than friends, we still are. He just also happened to be regularly fucking me.

So one weekend when Bao was mysteriously away again, I called Darren and then drove down the coast to see my parents. Then the next day, I drove over to Pats village to see Darren. He invited me into his house. His parents were old when I was a kid but now they were ancient. One of the secrets Darren had revealed to me about himself was that he had been adopted. He tried to remind them of who I was but they didn't remember me.

Darren had recently moved back in with his parents after separating from his wife. He went into his room, got a very well stuffed backpack and we headed down through the bush to Pelican Point. I was a little nervous and so was he. We didn't talk much on the way even though we'd talked for hours on the phone. There are things you can say on the phone that you wouldn't say face to face. One of those was that I'd agreed to let him fuck me next time we were down at Pelican Point.

It was a hot day. Much hotter than last time I was here. There was an almost deafening screech of millions of cicadas in the gum trees. We walked together along the sandy track and then turned off down to the lake. We then took the track along the lake shore until we reached the end of the point.

"Did you bring any weed?" I asked him. Last time we'd smoked a few joints out here.

"Of course, but how about going for a swim first?"

"Yeah, okay."

He dumped his backpack and then started stripping off his clothes. I did the same but I couldn't get enough of watching his beautiful tanned and toned body as it was revealed to me. Then when he pulled his briefs off I noticed that his very fat wedge of a cock was already more than semi-erect. I guessed that he hadn't forgotten what I'd said on the phone.

By the time I got my clothes off I was hard too but he'd walked out on the rocks until it was deep enough and then dived under and swam out. I followed and then swam out to him.

"It's cool," he said smiling and drops of sparkling water dripping from his black curly hair.

"Yeah, but refreshing," I said.

He dived under and started swimming out to the marker on the end of the reef off the point as he had last time we were here. I followed. Again he climbed up the marker and sat on a platform about a metre up. As before I was surprised because although Pelican Point is remote, mostly covered in trees and bushes and few people go there, the reef marker is visible from Pats village and from the much bigger town of St. Georges Basin just across the water. Yes I was too cautious. You might be able to see with binoculars that someone was sitting out there but you'd need something very high powered to see that they're naked or to recognise them.

But Darren was more than naked. His cock was fully erect. He looked down at me with a half smile, sleepy eyes but with his mouth just open.

"That's nice," I said looking at his cock.

"Yeah? Come up here? I bet yours is too."

I climbed up onto the rocks of the reef and then walked over to the marker tower. Yes of course I too had a full erection. As I came closer, he put his arms up and held onto the tubular frame of the marker, fully exposing his beautiful brown body to me.

I moved over and stood in front of him. I put my hands on his wet thighs and rubbed back and forward and looked up into his eyes. He smiled back. Then let my thumbs brush his scrotum as if by accident as I massaged his thighs. He drew in his breath as I touched him there.

I moved my head in a kissed the insides of his thighs knowingly letting my wet hair rub against his cock. I kissed closer and closer to his ball sack, slightly shrunken by the cold water. I looked up at him. He looked extremely turned on. Yes I know he'd fucked a guy while drunk but I didn't know how intimate he'd been with a guy. I had to take it slow. I didn't want to do anything he was not comfortable with but I saw no sign of that. His cock was hard as a rock and a crystal bead of his precum slowly descended on the end of a long filament connected to the eye of his cock.

I kissed his thigh so far up that his cock rubbed against my face then I kissed the place where the shaft of his cock meets his body through his black curly wet pubic hair. I looked up at him. He was panting. I kissed the side of his cock.

His cock is very fat but seems wider than it is thick however the last two inches or so of it taper significantly to a normal if not slightly smaller than average circumcised knob. It's like a wedge and seeing it made me think of only one thing, the feeling of it being forced up my arse.

I continued kissing his cock but pushing my tongue out to give it a lick in the middle of my kiss. Finally I was sure he wanted it. I kissed his knob and licked the precum from his slit. I kissed again but took it a little way into my mouth. I looked up at him with the end of his cock in my mouth.

"Oh yeah," he breathed.

I took his cock into my mouth deeper and deeper, making it wet and slippery with my saliva. I was fully aware that I was sucking a guy's cock, naked with an erection on a reef marker, a thing designed to be visible from miles around. It didn't matter.

I'd only been sucking him for twenty seconds when he pushed on my shoulders.

"Oh... oh... oh... fuck!"

I felt his cock throbbing and pulsing in my mouth and then I felt my mouth flooded with his semen. I swallowed at least four times before sucking him dry. I realised he'd been trying to push me off but now the pressure of his hands on my shoulders softened.

"Oh shit, sorry... I didn't want to cum yet," he said.

I let his softening cock out of my mouth and swallowed again.

"Don't worry," I said. "We've got plenty of time."

We swam into shore, grabbed our stuff and walked up the short steep path to the top of the rise where we'd been before. There was no need to dry ourselves. It was hot and I welcomed the shade as I could already feel my skin burning. We used our towels to put over the fallen gum trunk and I sat there still naked watching the beautiful naked Darren pull stuff out of his pack.

Incidentally, that tree was what we call a ghost gum because of its beautiful smooth white bark. It had apparently fallen years ago, ripping its roots out of the ground but I didn't remember it from when I came here as a kid. However it was still alive. The former crown of the tree now formed a dense bush and new branches had grown up as small trees at several places along its length. I digress but it is a beautiful place overlooking the lake and I envied Darren who could come here whenever he wanted and by the look of his camp fire circle, had been here at least once since we's last been here together.

He had come well prepared. He pulled a padded picnic blanket from his pack and spread it on the thick layer of brown fallen Casuarina needles. Then he got out two bottles of beer wrapped up in a tea towel. They were a welcome sight. I had only brought a towel, a bottle of water, a bottle of lube and a box of condoms.

We drank our beer and while doing so, Darren got out his familiar plastic bag containing weed and cigarette papers and started rolling a joint. This time there was no need to light the camp fire. Even in the shade of the eucalyptus and casuarinas up on the rise, it was still very hot. The cicadas continued their noise from the trees above.

We finished our beers between sharing a joint. It relaxed Darren of course and he started talking more and showing his beautiful smile. For some reason he'd been tense before, even when I'd given him a blow job. In fact he seemed even more tense after that. He got up and laid on his blanket. I noticed that his cock was getting hard again.

"Hey Mark, come over here?"

"Yeah okay. Do you want some water?" I asked as an excuse to get my backpack and bring it closer.

"Yeah thanks." He sat up and took the bottle from me, drank and then handed it back. I noticed him looking at my cock which was also getting hard.

I sat down beside him on the blanket and he laid back down on his back. I laid beside him.

"I didn't thank you," he said looking up into the trees.

"For what?"

"For sucking me off out there."

"Oh, no worries," I said stupidly but it was an awkward question. I rolled onto my side and looked at him. I saw his cock was fully erect again and I guessed he had said that just to try to make the first move.

I put my hand on his belly and then moved it up to rub his nipples and then down to his pubic hair, my knuckles brushing his hard cock. He turned his head to look at me. I looked back sat him and kissed his arm. He smiled.

I kissed his shoulder and then his chest. I moved further over him so that my lips were near his. He bent his head forward and kissed me briefly and then looked into my eyes smiling. I kissed him back for quite a lot longer.

"Oh wow," he said.

"What?"

"You know what Mark? That was the first time I've properly kissed a guy."

"Oh really. But what about that guy in Adelaide you told me about?"

"Nope."

"Oh... so how was it?"

"Different."

"Different? How?" I asked cheekily. He was smiling too but he was looking up into the screeching trees wide eyed thinking about his answer.

"Umm, more... real? I mean, more honest... and... more sexy. It's like, every time I've kissed Cathy or any woman, I've been pretending."

"Well you don't have to pretend with me."

"I know. I don't know why. I just feel like I can be myself with you. You know there are things I've told you about myself that I've never told anyone else. Like I've never told anyone, even Cathy about my real mum or that I'm adopted and well, you're the only one who knows... about this..."

"Thanks Darren, I ah... thanks."

I lent over and kissed him again and then rested my head on his chest. Before my eyes was his hot fat cock still hard as stone, throbbing and leaking a bead of crystal precum.

"Fuck I'm stoned but still horny as hell," he said.

"Me too," I replied. I don't know why I was torturing him; forcing him to make the first move.

"You know what you said when we talked on the phone?"

"What part?"

"After I told you about that guy in Adelaide?"

"Yeah?"

"Well did you mean it?"

"Did I mean what?"

"That you.. that you will let me fuck you?"

I lifted my head and looked at him. He immediately looked away but I kept my eyes on his. He finally looked back into my eyes. My god he is beautiful. I couldn't keep it up anymore.

"Yeah, I meant it."

He smiled but he still looked anxious. I kissed him again but now as I was doing it, I got up on my knees and straddled his hot body. Then I sat back so that his cock was in front of me and mine was rubbing against it. I squeezed our cocks together in my hand and wanked us both then I knelt forward again and kissed his chest, his nipples and then his lips. I left a smear of my precum on his belly as I reached over for my pack. His eyes followed my hand, curious about what I was doing.

I pulled out the condoms and lube bottle. I was/am on prep and I was letting Bao fuck me bareback though I know he is promiscuous. I just thought Darren would be more comfortable with a condom. I lent back up, got one out and showed it to him questioningly.

"It's up to you. I don't mind either way," he said but his eyes were wide and watering and he was panting like a dog he was so horny.

I put it back in the box and then grabbed the lube. I squeezed some out and rubbed it on his cock. It felt like a lump of stone and I couldn't reach my fingers all the way around the thickness of his shaft. As I mentioned earlier, his cock is like a wedge, very thick and oval in the shaft but tapers remarkably right at the end.

I kept my eyes on him as I reached behind myself and lubricated my arse hole. He still looked a little anxious in his eyes but his mouth was open, he was panting and his cock was throbbing.

I knelt up and pushed his cock past my balls and into my arse crack. Then I reached for it behind me. I held it against my hole and looked into his eyes as I bore down on it.

His knob penetrated me easily but then I felt it start to stretch me open. I felt like my hole had been stretched to the limit but I still sat down on it. I had to move up and down, progressively letting more of him inside me. I felt it already touching the pleasure spots inside me. I continued to move up and down on him, taking more and more of his fat meaty cock inside me, opening me, stretching my anus to its limit.

"Oh fuck yeah," he said as he felt the soft warmth of my internal temperature through his cock.

Finally I had all of him inside me. I felt his wiry curly pubic hairs touch the underside of my scrotum. It was already hot but my whole body broke out in a sweat. The cicadas above stopped in unison and then started again. I looked around briefly at the trees, the lake and then back down at Darren.

He was looking at my throbbing cock dripping precum onto his belly and pubs and at his cock fully embedded inside me. Then he looked into my eyes. He no longer looked anxious. He looked bewildered but impossibly beautiful. I lent down and kissed him again feeling his cock slightly slip out of me.

He pushed it back in as I kissed him and then feeling the pleasure of the friction of his cock inside me, he pulled out and thrust it in again. I moaned into his mouth and then put my cheek again his and stayed bent forward letting him fuck me and feeling the pleasure of his fat cock strumming my anus and pressing all of the pleasure points inside me.

"Roll over Mark," he panted.

I got off him and let his cock slip out of me. I know my anus didn't close.

I laid on my back on his picnic blanket and looked up at the trees and then at him. I pulled my thighs up and exposed my gaping hole to him. He knelt between my thighs and without hesitation, pushed his fat slippery meat back into me. I felt it push part of my insides out of the way. I felt it push the air out of my lungs. I moaned in ecstasy.

I grabbed my cock and started wanking but only a few seconds later I knew I had to stop. I let go of it and put my hands on his shoulders as he lent forward to fuck me harder and faster. I heard his sweaty thighs slapping against my sweaty buttocks. I angled my pelvis to maximise the pleasure of his cock pounding my prostate but even that I had to back off from. Why whole body was tingling from armpits to nipples to toes. One more thing would have sent me over the edge.

But then he did it. He changed his angle slightly and started pounding me like a jackhammer. His mouth was wide open and his face covered in sweat. There was nothing I could do. I let go of his shoulders and my arms flopped out to the sides. My back was arched, my head stretched back and my mouth wide open. I couldn't control any of it. I groaned loudly. I could no longer locate where the pleasure in my body was coming from. I remembered that it should be my cock, that I should be wanking but by the time I got my hand back there it was too late. My cum was squirting out all over my body.

I tried to look at Darren again but I couldn't see anything. I heard him start to yell.

"Oh Mark... Oh fuck.. Oh... oh... ah... ah... aaah... aaaah.... aaaaaaah... aaaaah... ooooh.... Oh fuck... oh... oh... oh... yeah..."

I opened my eyes and my vision had returned. Darren was kneeling between my thighs, his cock still inside me, looking up into the trees. His tanned muscular body was dripping with perspiration. He looked down at me and smiled but then his face changed. He lent back down on his hands over me and kissed me. I felt his cock slip out of me and then some of his cum leak out of me.

Then he laid down half on top of me. I felt his deflating cock on the side of my thigh and it felt almost like it would burn me. He put his head on my shoulder and one hand behind my head. Then I felt his cold tears run down my chest.

"You okay?"

"Oh yeah," he looked up at me, tears on his cheeks. Still impossibly beautiful, smiling.

He kissed me and then put his head back down on my shoulder. I put my arms around him and held him.

I looked up into the trees, the blue sky beyond with a few white clouds slowly drifting by, the cicadas still screaming, and tried to regain control of my sphincter muscles. Darren fell asleep and eventually, so did I.

12