All Comments on 'Pelican Point Pt. 04'

by marq_andrewx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
catamitecatamiteover 3 years ago

HOT HOT HOT; It's not just romance it's Love. Soon time to ditch Boa and propose a serious relationship with Darren. Man, I am loving this

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago

Darren wants it both ways, and can't blame him - being versatile is fantastic. You, Bao and Darren are going to make a really HOT scene. You told this so well and my arse was twitching with jealousy thinking of yours slowly engulfing Darren's wedgy hole stretcher. My best stretch came from a cute hairy cover model Jordanian, Ahmed, living in Cornwall with a fabulous grin & a very thick 10 incher. We had some really hot sex. He was keen to bareback and after going on prep we did. Frankly it was too hot to handle and I exploded almost immediately his glistening cock touched me, but then we settled down to 3 hrs of extraordinarily good sex. He is married to an Irish artist, but he was back in Ireland looking after an ailing parent for 9 months, and so he was allowed off the leash until he came back.

marq_andrewxmarq_andrewxover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks DevonCowboy. You should write about that Jordanian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarq_andrewx@marq_andrewx
Mark Andrew was born in Wollongong in Australia. He originally trained as a metallurgist and worked in the steelworks at Port Kembla. He now lives in Petersham in Sydney with his partner. In his youth he travelled extensively in India and fell in love with the country and the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES