Pelican Point Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little later I suppose he woke me.

"Hey, we'd better wash off in the lake."

"Yeah, okay."

We walked back down the slope. My hole still feeling it but my cock getting hard again at the sight of Darren's beautiful naked body in front of me. We swam out to the familiar reef marker but this time I climbed up and sat on the platform while Darren floated in the clear water below.

"How's the problems with your job going?" he called up to me.

"Oh, pretty bad. I've enrolled in an education diploma, the extra qualification I need but I'm going to lose my job tutoring at the end of the semester. Dianne, my flatmate is on the lookout for a casual job at the mall for me though I'm not keen on working at the same place my ex works."

"Yeah, that might be awkward."

"Anyway, I've heard that there's a chance that the insurance company that originally sponsored my research will spin up a project based on it. They might offer me a job with them."

"That would be good?"

"Yeah, though I've never worked in the corporate world. I was really banking on getting my professorship. I'm an academic at heart. But anyway, how are you doing with the divorce and everything?"

"It's finished. I signed at the mediation. I agreed to let her have the house."

"Why?"

"My solicitor advised it."

"The kid?"

"Nah, his father. I wasn't happy with what was happening and I chewed out the kid about it so he called his dad who is a big shot lawyer up in the Gong (i.e. Wollongong). He chewed me out in turn and told me to fucking get to the mediation and agree to most of what she wanted."

"I don't get it," I said. "Why would he do that?"

"Well it's a bit hush hush. I have this thing called enduring guardianship of my parents. It means that I'm legally authorised to look after their affairs. Because of that, if Cathy's lawyers were smart enough, she could have got her hands on my parent's assets or at least forced a condition where she would've got a share when they die. You know my dad, my foster dad as you know, is ninety-six and my mum's ninety four? Well... I hope you can keep a secret?"

"Yeah?"

"Well a lot of people are selling up in Sydney and looking for nice places to retire down here. It's sent property prices through the roof, especially waterfront."

"Yeah for sure. And your parent's house is beautiful. What's it made of? Granite?"

"Yeah, Kiama bluestone. But anyway, it's been valued. Three and a half million."

"NO SHIT!?"

"Yeah. And that's only the start. My parents have investments worth..."

"Oh fuck! Don't tell me."

"So anyway, my lawyer redrafted the settlement in a clever way. She gets the house. I have to pay to support the kid and I get the right to visit it, that's if it's mine. She has to agree to a paternity test when it's born but then all other issues are finalised. My solicitor's dad put in that bit and made it sound like the paternity issue is the only thing outstanding but it means she can't get her hands on my parent's assets ever."

"Oh whoh. Lucky."

"Yeah. Anyway. I'm over it."

He dived under and swam around for a while. I watched him. He came back up and looked up at me again.

"So how's your ex, George? You still see him?"

"Nah. I haven't spoken to him since we broke up."

"What's that, two months ago?"

"Yeah, about that."

"So ah... I guess I'm not the only guy you've had sex with since him?"

I felt a bit strange. I don't know why I hadn't mentioned Bao to him. I wasn't ready for another relationship and Darren seemed emotional, maybe fragile. I thought things could get really off the rails if I didn't tell him so I bit the bullet.

"Yeah well there's this guy I've been seeing. A bit hush hush too."

"Why?"

"Well he's one of my students. It's not allowed for tutors to be having sex with their students even at uni."

"How old is he?"

"Twenty."

"Oh wow."

"Yeah his name's Bao. He's Chinese."

"Oh... He's your boyfriend?" He asked. I thought he would be disappointed but he just looked interested.

"Nah. He's just a very good friend. He has sex with other guys."

"Oh okay," he said. I could tell he was thinking something but I had no idea what. We stayed out in the cool water for a while and then he said,

"Hey Mark, look over there. Looks like a southerly buster coming up. We'd better go."

I looked out onto the lake and saw that the other side was obscured by what appeared to be white mist; the sure sign that a strong afternoon summer windy change that we called a southerly buster was on its way.

We swam in, got dressed, packed up our stuff and headed back.

"So Mark, I have to say, that was the hottest sex I've ever had. I'm going to wank thinking about that for ages."

"Yeah, it was pretty amazing," I said. In fact it was hard to remember when I'd had better sex, even from George.

"One thing I don't get though. I saw you pretty much cum without wanking yourself? That was so hot."

"Yeah. Happens sometimes when I get a really amazing fuck like that."

"Yeah? Wow..."

After a few minutes where obviously he was thinking,

"Ah so... do you ever fuck guys?"

"Nah. I'm not really into that. I just like to take it."

"Oh... so... that guy Bao? He fucks you?"

"Yeah."

We walked on in silence for a while; silence neglecting the continual screaming of the cicadas.

"Why don't you bring Bao down here one weekend?"

I looked at him. He didn't return my look but I could see right through him.

"Yeah, that might be fun. I'll ask him."


12