Pelican Point Pt. 06 - Final

Story Info
Mark, Bao and Darren have a hot threesome.
7.7k words
4.84
6.3k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren had set up a perfect camp site up on the rise. We put our packs in the tent but of course stayed naked.

"It just feels so good to be out in nature completely nude," said Bao. "I wouldn't have dared before I came here. I would have been too shy, but now, it feels completely natural!"

But he seemed to have a permanent 75% erection and it was doing my head in and I was sure Darren would have been crazier. I noticed his cock was also permanently semi-erect and leaking precum, as was mine.

Darren gave us each a VB stubbie and he and I sat on the fallen gum and drank them. Bao took his beer but he couldn't sit still. He wandered around with his stubbie in one hand and his phone in the other taking photos. The sun had broken through and the overcast rapidly evaporated leaving a beautiful blue afternoon sky with a field of fluffy white clouds. The cicadas finally got up to full volume. Bao made a recording.

"Do you mind if I take all our photos? I won't show it to anyone. I just have to have something to remember this by. You guys have made me so happy."

"Yeah, no worries," said Darren. I nodded. Bao went into the tent and emerged with a selfie stick. I happened to notice it was new. In fact, everything he had, his pack, his hiking boots, his clothes, his flip-flops looked very new to me. I wondered how much his job was paying. He took our photo, him between Darren and me sitting on the fallen gum. All of us naked. All of us semi-erect.

"Do you think the people in those houses across there can see us?" He asked Darren.

"Maybe. If they've got a telescope or good binoculars, but you'd be surprised how much cover these trees give. From here you can see those houses clearly but if you were over there, all you would see over here are trees."

"Oh." Bao actually seemed disappointed.

The clouds started to redden as the sun headed for the horizon somewhere behind us. It would be a long summer twilight. Nevertheless, Darren got the fire going. He had collected a lot of firewood preparing for this night.

"Hey Bao, have you ever smoked weed?" He asked.

"Weed? What is it?"

"Um, Cannabis, Marijuana, pot?"

"Oh, no. I used to smoke cigarettes in China. Everyone smoked there but I gave it up when I came here. They're too expensive here."

"Do you want to try?"

"Umm, do you do it Mark?"

"Yes, though I hadn't smoked it for years before meeting him again."

"Okay. I'll try it."

Darren went into the tent and brought out his picnic blanket again and spread it on the ground near the fire. He went back into the tent and I'd expected he'd bring out his joint making kit but he brought out a glass bong.

We all sat on the picnic blanket. Darren gave a short instructional talk and demo to Bao on how to use it which Bao had no problem following. We passed it around and Darren periodically repacked the cone. Before long we were all stoned.

Bao laid back on the blanket and looked up into the sky,

"Wow... I love you guys. I love you guys so much. I'm so so happy."

"I'm curious about something," began Darren now also laying back. "You two guys. The moment I saw you I could tell you love each other. I don't know how you hide it at your university. It must be obvious to anyone... but... don't you have a problem having sex with other guys? I sucked your cocks, both of you have sucked mine. And..."

Darren rolled over and whispered in my ear.

"Does he know I fucked you?"

"Yeah."

"And you know I fucked Mark a few weeks ago. Bao? Don't you mind?"

"Nope," said Bao.

Darren got up and looked at him.

"Come on Bao, why?"

He was silent for a while then he said,

"Yes. I love Mark. I think about him all the time when I'm not with him. Sometimes at night I think about him and I get so happy I actually cry. I love him for millions of reasons and every time I'm with him, he adds to the reasons. I think he's added another million today. Yes, sex must be one of those reasons. I'm gay and he's a man. I don't think I could feel everything I feel about him with a woman. But sex is only one of the reasons and mostly I have sex with him because I love him. I love to give him pleasure and make him cum. I don't love him because I have sex with him. Sex and love are different. I have sex with other guys for fun, for pleasure, not because I love them."

"So... you only had sex with me for fun Bao?"

I actually started to cry when I listened to Bao talk about me but now I thought Darren was being a bit too heavy.

"Yes Darren. I sucked your cock because it was fun, but... I really like you. In fact I'm falling in love with you too. That's got everything to do with you taking me out on your back in the lake, teaching me to swim, for inviting me to come down here, for making this camp, for giving me that bong, for being a great guy, for having a beautiful body, for having a beautiful smile and yes, for sucking my cock and because I sucked yours. I never understand why people think they can only love one person at a time, as if love is in limited supply."

"Oh Mark," said Darren. "Where did you find this beautiful guy?"

"He fell from the stars I think."

Bao was between us. We both rolled onto our sides and kissed him. He smiled up into the trees.

Darren got up and put some more wood on the fire and then packed another cone. We passed the bong around again and then we laid back down and looked up into the sky and the flying sparks from the fire. After a few minutes Bao said something very surprising. He was obviously very stoned.

"I'm feeling so so horny. Let's do something together, all three of us?"

I rolled onto my side and looked at him,

"What have you got in mind Bao?"

"Umm... I don't know... you guys think of something!"

"Actually..." said Darren. He sounded hesitant. "I was kind of hoping... Well... I've never been fucked... so..."

(I suspected that was what Darren had in mind when he suggested that Bao come down here weeks before.)

"Well, I'm a hundred percent bottom, so..." I said to no one in particular.

"Oh... yum," said Bao, clearly stoned. "Does that mean that hot virgin arse is all mine?"

"Oh Bao," I said. "Where did you learn to talk sexy like that?"

"Keep talking like that boy," breathed Darren. "I like what I'm hearing."

"But I forgot to pack lube and condoms," said Bao.

"Don't worry, I'll get them," I said and I got up to get them from my pack in the tent."

"Do we really need the condom?" asked Darren. "I want my first time... I want this... I want you to cum inside me."

"I don't know. I got tested on Monday. I haven't got all the results yet but the fast HIV test was negative and there were no signs that I had anything else. Anyway I've always used a condom except with Mark. They told me to start taking prep but I've only taken it for two days. So... it's up to you?"

"I don't care," said Darren. "I want you to fuck me Bao."

I was surprised that Bao was taking prep. As a foreign student it would be unsubsidised and therefore expensive but I had other things on my mind. I got up and ran into the tent and got my bottle of lube.

When I came back, the scene was lit by a strange light. The orange of the setting sun was reflecting off clouds above us. Darren already had his thighs open wide as if begging Bao to fuck him but Bao was beside him wildly kissing his lips while rubbing his hand on Darren's belly. I laid down on the other side of Darren too and also kissed his face. Bao saw me and lent over to kiss me and then we tried to all kiss each other's lips at the same time.

Darren must have felt like he was being worshiped by us two guys, kissing his face and lips, sucking his nipples and running our hands over his body. I wished my first time being fucked had been like this rather than... well that's another story which can't be published here.

I pulled away to get some lube on my fingers and then reached down to touch his virgin anus. He inhaled suddenly as he felt the cold fluid touch his most intimate and sensitive zone. I gently prodded his entrance that would soon be subject to a much more substantial intrusion.

Bao saw what I was doing and moved down Darren's body with his mouth, finally licking the precum off Darren's slit and then running his tongue down the underside of his fat cock before getting up to kneel between his thighs, pushing then wider apart with his. I gave him the bottle of lube. He rubbed some over his beautiful straight creamy white cock that stood up like a sword and subtly throbbed with each of his heart beats.

I put my arm under Darren's neck and held his shoulder. He turned his head to me and kissed me. I pressed my body against his side, his wide open thigh resting against mine and my throbbing erection leaving a smear of my precum on his side.

Bao squeezed out a puddle of lube onto his fingers and flooded Darren's arse and crack with it. Then he pushed Darren's thighs further up with his, more fully exposing his virgin hole to him. Then he pushed his cock down with his hand and rested his knob against Darren's puckered arsehole. I felt Darren's body tense up as he felt Bao's unresisting cock pressuring his tender unprotected hole.

"Relax Darren," I said. "Try to let him in. Try to imagine him already inside you."

"Are you okay?" Asked Bao. His voice sounding deeper and rougher than usual. He already had that look that he often got just before he was going to cum. All trace of boyish cuteness seemed to disappear and just be replace with masculine heat.

"Oh yeah. I'm ready."

I felt like telling Bao to be gentle but it wasn't up to me. I was holding Darren in my arms and so turned on by what was happening that precum was almost streaming from my cock, but it was between them now.

I saw Bao start to gently and rhythmically prod. I felt Darren's body break out in sweat. I felt him tense up again as I saw Bao's prodding breach Darren's sphincter and penetrate him. Bao looked into his eyes as if slightly worried. Darren groaned. I felt it through my body. Then Bao pushed his cock into him all the way, as far as it would go, and held it there.

"Okay?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah," he answered but he could hardly get it out.

Bao was moving his cock gently in and out of him but gradually getting faster and looking more and more turned on. I don't know why he'd used so much lube, perhaps because he knew it was Darren's first time and thought it would somehow help, but it started to make a squelching sound as he fucked him.

Darren groaned or moaned "Oh... Oh fuck" with his eyes closed. He wasn't wanking himself and when I moved my hand down there he gently pushed it away,

"Not yet."

Bao didn't look like he was waiting for anything.

Squelch squelch squelch squelch slap slap slap slap...

He was no longer being gentle. The collisions of his thighs with Darren's buttocks was pushing Darren's whole body backwards and forwards in my arms. Bao started to pant as the pleasure he was feeling in his cock intensified.

"Uh.. uh.. uh.. oh.. oh.. oh.. ah.. ah.."

"OH.. OH.. OH.. I'm... I'm... getting close..."

"Oh fuck yeah, cum inside me!" Yelled Darren.

"Oh... Oh... Ah.. Ah.. Aaah... Aaaaaaaah... Aaaaaaaaah... Aaaaaaaah..."

Though I'd seen Bao orgasm and cum inside me, watching him orgasm and pump his cum into Darren almost made me orgasm myself.

He kept pushing his cock slowly in and out of Darren's sloppy cum filled rectum before stopping and then collapsing forward to lay on top of us both, his head between ours, breathing heavily.

After a minute he said,

"But Darren? You didn't cum? Sorry I couldn't..."

"Yeah, I'm saving my cum for Mark's arse."

"Oh yes!" Said Bao. Again in cute boy mode. "I want to see you fuck him!"

He got off us and looked around for the lube bottle which had somehow tried to escape into the fire (Bao had accidentally kicked it).

I rolled onto my back and let Bao lubricate my hole while he kissed me and tickled my nipples with his tongue. He'd also taken to licking my armpits when he is really horny which turned me on extremely.

Darren was already up on his knees. I opened my thighs to let him access my pre-lubricated hole. Bao got up and sat cross legged beside me wanting to watch me being fucked by Darren close up. Miraculously, even though he'd only just orgasmed, his cock, still slippery with his cum and Darren's anal juices was already bone hard.

I still felt Darren's hugely thick cock stretch me as he pushed it into me without hesitation.

"Oh yes! Said Bao as he watched Darren's massive cock disappear inside me. Knowing that he was watching me being fucked turned me on to the extreme. Of course not to mention the feeling of that cock squashing my prostate and playing havoc with my sphincters.

I put my hand around my cock and held it hard but I knew if I did any more I would blow and I wanted to wait for Darren, but then I felt Darren slow the rhythm of him ploughing my arse.

"What are you up to Bao?" I heard him say.

"I want it too," I heard his adolescent sounding excited voice.

Next second he was straddling me. I had to pull my hand away from my cock because my arm was going to be caught between his thigh and my body.

"It's time you let me try your cock Mark," he said smiling into my face and then he lent down to kiss me. Then he grabbed the lube, squeezed some out, lubed my cock and then his own anus. I realised then that I'd never even seen his hole before. All the while Darren still had his cock up my arse and was still gently fucking me with his hands holding Bao's sides in from of him.

Then Bao knelt up and grabbed my cock in his hand. He put it against his hole and bore down on me. I could hardly believe what was happening. I hadn't had my cock in an arse for years and I'd never cum doing it but now I felt my cock enter Bao. He was tight. Very tight. He held his head down and I could tell by his face that he was feeling some pain.

"Oh fuck yes!" Said Darren. "Where did you find this hot boy?"

Finally Bao opened his eyes, looked at me and smiled. Then he began sliding up and down my pole. His cock had softened a little, I assumed because of the pain he'd initially felt, but I saw it inflate before my eyes and bounce up and down, dabbing precum on my belly.

But it wasn't actually a very comfortable position for Darren and me. Darren was still trying to fuck me but Bao was kind of in the way.

"Hey, I've got an idea," said Darren. "Bao, get on your back. Mark can fuck you face to face and I can fuck him from behind."

"Yeah, okay!" Said Bao as if it was a suggestion for a new furniture arrangement. He got off me, laid on his back and opened his thighs. Somehow it felt weird, almost wrong. He was too cute. Too boyish to fuck. I hoped it wasn't setting a precedent and I was also a little worried because I'd never successfully topped in my life.

I knelt between his thighs and reached for the lube bottle even though we were all pretty well lubricated. It was a new bottle but it felt like it was already half used. I lubricated Bao's still tightly puckered amazingly hairless anus, then my cock, and then I passed the bottle back to Darren who was getting in position behind me.

"Get it into him Mark. Fuck this is so hot!" Said Darren.

I leant down and kissed Bao and then said to him,

"Are you okay Bao, not hurting too..."

"Yeah Mark, I'm okay. I really love you. Just fuck me."

I pushed my cock into him. He closed his eyes tightly for a few seconds. I started to get worried but then he opened them, looked at the sky and laughed.

"Oh wow."

Seconds later Daren pushed his fat wedge back into me from behind. I had started to pull back from Bao but Darren pushed into me right up to his balls and then pushed me back into Bao.

"Oh my god!" I breathed.

After a while we got the rhythm right but something about the angle Darren was fucking me from was driving me too quickly to the edge. His pointy fat cock seemed to be pressing some pleasure button inside me with every thrust. Not only that, the feeling of being inside Bao, his tight anus, his soft warm insides enveloping my cock, then seeing him looking up into the sky, smiling angelically and occasionally actually laughing and now wanking his own cock, it all meant that I wasn't going to last long and there was nothing I could do about it.

But miraculously Darren was the first to spark the chain reaction.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck..." he started yelling and fucking me harder and faster. We sort of lost the rhythm. Every time I tried to pull out of Bao, Darren pushed me back in with his full force. I'd never cum inside a guy before even with a condom but nothing was going to stop it this time.

Darren dug his fingers into my sides and then,

"Oh fuck... oh... oh... Aaah..."

At the same time my body seemed to be out of my hands. I felt electricity in my nipples and armpits and then everything pointed to my cock. I felt my cum stream out of my cock and then start pumping. I know it sometimes happens when I haven't had sex for a while. The first time I cum after that it spurts out of my cock in one long continuous white ribbon, for at least two seconds, almost like I'm urinating cum before reverting to the more familiar rhythmic squirts. That's what I was doing inside Bao.

"Ah... Ah... AH... AAAAAAH..." at my usual hysterical volume.

I looked down at Bao. He had his cock in his hand and he was pumping cum all over himself like a firehose.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh... Gruuuuuuuh..."

I had no idea how he had so much cum in him. He'd been sucked off by Darren out on the marker. He'd cum inside Darren's previously virgin arse fifteen minutes earlier and now he'd made a complete mess of himself while I was fucking him. Well it was almost like Darren was fucking him using my body as an enormous strap on dildo.

Darren pulled out of me and I pulled out of Bao. We collapsed down flanking the exhausted looking but ever smiling Bao. I licked some of Bao's cum off his face before kissing him and then fell back onto my back. Again, because of the peculiar wedge shape of Darren's cock, I felt like I couldn't close my anus and keep his cum from leaking out of me. I wondered if Bao was having the same problem.

"Fuck that was hot!" Repeated Darren.

"Yeah..." we replied together.

The stars started to come out between the clouds. After ten or twenty minutes laying on the blanket pressed together, covered in cum and lube, Darren said,

"We'd better have a wash before it gets too dark and then I'll cook something?"

"Oh yes please!" Said Bao. The Cannabis had not only made us super horny, it had made us hungry.

Darren threw a few more logs onto the fire and then lit some mosquito coils in cans and put them around the camp. He got a lantern and we followed him down the path to the lakeshore. It was still light enough to see but it was quickly getting darker so we would definitely need it getting back.

After washing each other off in the surprisingly warm lake water, we returned to the camp.

"Ah... I just need to go to the toilet," said Darren sheepishly. "I've dug a hole further back. I've hung a rag on a branch there so you can find it and there's some paper in a tin can so..."

"Can I come too," said Bao. "I need to go and I'm scared to go into the forrest in the dark."

"Okay."

I sat on the fallen tree on my towel. I didn't need to go yet. After a ten minutes Darren and Bao returned laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"We had to let the cum out of our arses!" Laughed Bao.

"How do you handle it Mark?" Asked Darren.

"I don't know. I guess I'm used to it. Maybe my body absorbs it." But something that I suppose should have been obvious suddenly dawned on me.

"But Bao, what are you saying? Are you saying you haven't been fucked before as well?"