Pelican Point Pt. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't Mark. You are the first guy to fuck me and I wouldn't have had it any other way."

He came over and I stood up to let him hug and kiss me.

"Hey!" Said Darren. "So two virgin arses popped in one go!"

"Yeah and I guess I'm just the old slut here," I said laughing.

Darren came over and joined the group hug. "You're younger than me Mark and you're not a slut. You're one of the two most beautiful, lovely and sexy guys I know. You've completely changed my life. I've been asleep until I met you again."

Bao said, "He's completely changed mine too. You have no idea!"

The munchies really had us so we couldn't stand around in group hugs and mutual admiration for long. Darren brought us more VBs (Victoria Bitter is a brand of beer popular here) from his Esky. Then he opened two cans of Irish Stew, emptied them into a saucepan and put it on the fire. We had bowls of Irish stew, warm bread rolls and beer for dinner and chocolate chip cookies for dessert. It was simple and perfect food but Bao seemed to be having another orgasm with each spoonful.

We slept with Bao sandwiched between us out in the open, naked. Darren kept the mosquito coils going and put some green eucalyptus leaves around the edge of the fire but I never even saw an insect. Maybe that was why.

At around 4 AM I guess, it started to get very cold so we all went into the tent. Darren had another blanket in there and we all slept together under it.

I had a weird dream about George, my ex-boyfriend sucking my cock. Weird because he hardly ever did. I woke up to find Bao actually sucking my cock and Darren sucking his. I realised my duty and moved over to take Darren's cock into my mouth. I don't know what you call it. A 69 but three way. A delta?

But I was the first to orgasm, only about twenty seconds after I woke. When Bao tasted my cum in his mouth it must have pushed him over the edge and he pumped out into Darren's mouth. Darren took only a little longer before I felt his fat cock pulsing and then tasted his sweet juice flood my mouth.

I had to go to the toilet (which Darren had put an unnecessarily long distance from the camp) but when I got back, Bao and Darren were already down in the lake playing around. I joined them and Bao wanted to show me how well he could swim. It was actually astonishing.

Darren swam out to deeper water and then floated out there looking at the sky. Bao paddled out to me and then put his arms around me and held me from behind. He held me so tightly that I could hardly breath and he laid his wet hair on my shoulder and kissed my neck. After a while he spoke.

"Do you know how happy you've made me Mark?"

"Everything I might have done to make you happy Bao, you deserve a hundred times more. You make me happy too."

Darren swam in and said,

"There are tons of fish out there. Unbelievable. It was never like this in the days we used to fish here," but then he noticed that Bao and I were having a moment.

"You guys okay?"

"Yeah," I said. Bao said nothing but somehow I knew he smiled. He didn't let go of me.

"How about some breakfast?" Darren asked.

"Oh yes," said Bao, still with his arms around me.

He finally let me go when we got to shore but he still held my hand. We returned to the camp site. All three of us had been naked since the afternoon of the day before.

Darren cooked us bacon and eggs and boiled some billy tea. Again it was simple food but in that place and time, I wouldn't have swapped it for food from a three star Michelin restaurant. After eating, we sat around talking. Again Bao tried to have as much surface area of his skin in contact with mine as possible. I wondered what had gotten in to him.

Darren spoke very intimately about how he had been coming to terms with his sexuality. He admitted that he is gay, not bi, and that he'd begun to realise that he'd always been gay. His parents where very religious and where involved with a church in Nowra. I remembered that from when I knew him as a kid. He didn't have any gay role models so he just did what he thought was expected of him, that is, date women.

"But I realise now that it was all a kind of act, like my whole life was a play put on to entertain the people around me."

"But you had sex with women?" Asked Bao. "How did that feel?"

"Yes. Well it's hard to explain. I did get an erection. I was into it. I fucked them and I climaxed, but... it was still a kind of act. When I think about it, it's really hard to explain. I was actually not sexually aroused by the woman. I sexually aroused by the idea of myself fucking them. Almost like I was outside of my body watching myself."

"What about you Mark?" Asked Bao. "Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

"Yes, but only with Dianne."

"Dianne!" Said Bao laughing. "She's a lesbian!"

"Yeah and if you ever tell her I told her this, she'll murder me in cold blood, slowly."

"Who's Dianne," asked Darren.

"Oh, she's my flatmate. We've known each other since high school in Wollongong. We kind of came out together."

"And you actually fucked her?" Said Bao incredulously.

"I did. Several times. She's the first person I had sex with. We were just playing though. Experimenting. We both knew we were gay."

"What's a vagina like?" Asked Bao. "I've never even seen one in real life."

"Well it's fucking ugly," I said. "And if people say guys putting their cocks into another guys arsehole is dirty, well I can tell you, a vagina doesn't smell like roses either."

"You can say that again," agreed Darren. "And I don't want to describe what it's like when she's having her period."

"Oh fuck no!" I said. Bao just looked around smiling.

"But what about you and that girl, Linda?" I asked Bao before realising I shouldn't have.

"No. I didn't touch her. I'm not that cruel. She wanted me to though. I didn't realise women are just as horny as men."

"Who's Linda," asked Darren.

"Oh I dated her a few times. Mark met her at the graduation function on Thursday night. She was graduating and Mark got his doctorate."

"Oh shit! I forgot to congratulate you!" Said Darren, clearly regretful. "Let's get some drinks and we'll have a toast!"

"Oh thanks Darren. You don't have to..."

"Yes!" Said Bao. I was relieved that the conversation had (temporarily as it turned out) been steered away from the subject of Linda.

Darren got three more stubbies and then he stood and formally proposed a toast to me.

"To Doctor Mark Andrew!" He said.

"To Doctor Mark Andrew!" Repeated Bao and we clinked our bottled together.

"Oh thanks guys," I said. It would have been a very formal toast except that it was bottles of beer and of course that all three of us were stark naked, but after we sat down again, Darren returned to the subject of Linda.

"So Bao, how did you hook up with a girl? You seem so ah.. comfortable or.. confident being gay? Oh... I assume you are gay? Are you bi?"

"Nah. I'm gay one-hundred percent. Well, I'm not supposed to talk about it but..."

"You'd better not Bao," I said.

"What do you mean?" Asked Darren.

Bao looked at me.

"Darren, can you keep what I'm going to tell you to yourself?"

"Yeah, of course. I trust you to know things about me that no one else in this world knows. You can trust me. I won't breath a word."

"Well Bao isn't just a computing science and maths university student. He's got another job, a secret job working for the Federal Government. The thing with Linda was part of that job."

"He's a spy?! NO WAY. This cute boy is a spy? You won't make me believe that in a thousand years!"

Bao looked at him and nodded. "Mark got me the job."

"No I didn't! I just contacted an acquaintance trying to get some advice about getting Bao a permanent visa. I didn't expect that they would recruit him!"

"Oh fucking hell! I just can't believe it! That is so so cool! Bao 007,Licence to Kill! Hey guys, I promise as seriously as I can be. I won't tell soul. It's locked in my brain. No one would believe me anyway!"

"Actually," I began. "We had a bit of cloak and dagger on the way down here. Bao noticed some guys following us and recognised them as being from the Chinese consulate."

"How did you shake them?"

"You won't believe me."

"Tell me!"

"Well we were in Kiama. They'd tailed us all the way from Sydney. Bao sent a few texts and then he asked me to drive out along Terralong street towards Jamberoo."

Darren nodded excitedly.

"Well up ahead I saw a police RBT setup. He asked me to flash my headlights at them. They let me past but pulled over the next half dozen cars including the guys following us. That gave us breathing room to shake them.

"Oh fuck! I better not ask you how you did that Bao?"

"Well actually those guys just investigate students who aren't behaving as the Chinese government wants. I've actually been introduced to them at the Chinese consulate. If they knew I worked for the Australian government doing the work I do, they wouldn't have sent those guys to track me. They would have sent people far more competent than those dopes. So it was a relief to see them to be honest."

"Scared the shit out of me though," I said, mildly exaggerating.

"Oh I'm sorry Mark."

He put his head on my shoulder and snuggled into me like a cat. I couldn't help but laugh.

"So I hope you got the permanent visa out of it?" Asked Darren.

I felt Bao tense up and then sit straight up.

"Nope."

"What do you mean?!" I asked, genuinely shocked. "I thought, I assumed... you told me that you weren't worried that you'd have to go back to China when you finish your degree!"

He'd told me that he had no future in China. He had no relatives alive there since his father had died and as the son of a political dissident who had spent time in prison, not much chance of getting a job regardless of his qualifications.

"I'm not worried," he said. He was keeping a pretty straight face but I saw a smile creeping through.

"What's going in Bao. You're really worrying me."

"Well Mark," now he was smiling. "I was waiting for the right time to tell you this and Darren, this must not leave this room."

Darren laughed at his joke but said "I promise."

"Well for certain complicated legal reasons, to do the work I'm doing I have to have a certain immigration status. To be clear, I have to be an Australian citizen but still keep up the pretence of holding a Chinese passport with an Australian student visa, so..."

"BAO! They gave you citizenship!?" I screamed, already tearing up.

"Yeah. And I have you to thank for it!"

I don't know why I cried as I held him in my arms. It was part relief, part happiness for him, part happiness that I'd played a part in making it happen.

"So time for another toast!" Said Darren.

"To Bao, Australian and the loveliest guy on earth!"

"To Bao!" I repeated. Tears still in my eyes. Another naked clinking of bottles.

When we sat back down Bao pulled me into his arms again and kissed my lips and all over my face, tasting my tears.

"I'm extremely grateful for helping me get citizenship Mark but I hope you know that it's approximately zero percent of the reasons why I love you."

I understood what he was hinting at but I would never have thought he only loved me because of what I'd done for him. I knew him better than that and it seemed like just this weekend, my love for him had grown exponentially.

"If you guys... want to ah... get it on. Don't mind me," said Darren.

Only then did I realise that Bao had a full erection and for that matter, so did I. We got up and made our way awkwardly, lips on lips, body glued to body over to Darren's picnic blanket that was still under the casuarinas near the fire. Darren stayed sitting on the fallen tree, beer in hand.

"Oh, so fucking beautiful." (He could hardly speak without using the "f" word except when with his parents.)

"We got down on our knees and then laid on our sides never for a moment allowing our lips to seperate. We didn't have to say anything. Bao knew what I wanted and I knew what he wanted.

I rolled onto my back pulling him on top of me. I opened wide my thighs and held his young beautiful body between them. He still couldn't take his lips and tongue away from my mouth as he walked his knees up pushing his thighs under mine. Then I felt his hot hard meat in my arse crack.

He broke away from my lips for a moment, knelt up and looked down at his penis. He squeezed precum to the slit of his cock and then rubbed it against my hole. It wasn't the first time we'd relied on natural lubrication. He pushed hard, looking down at his cock entering me. Without lube it pinched a little, it felt tight, but I didn't care.

When his beautiful seven inches was again fully inside me, his strange jet black fine pubic fur tickling the underside of my scrotum, he leaned back down and kissed me. It felt right. I felt complete. I donated my body to him and he donated his to me. He started moving inside me, the natural lubrication of our bodily fluids taking their effect.

It was like he had been gradually learning from every time he'd fucked me over the nearly a year since we'd first had sex what gave me the most pleasure and now he was putting everything he had learnt into practice.

With his body leaning over me, him either kissing me or with his head beside mine, sometimes licking or nibbling my ear, my cock was pressed between our bodies was being stimulated by his body rubbing against it as he fucked me. I held his hot sweating back or caressed the fine black hair on the back of his head.

I forgot about Darren but soon I forgot about myself. I was only aware of the pleasure in this body. It seemed like Bao wasn't only fucking my arse with all its places of pleasure and rubbing his soft lower belly against my cock coating it with my precum, it seemed like he was fucking my whole body. There didn't seem to be a place that wasn't vibrating, tingling with pleasure.

He took his lips off mine and then held his face a handspan away from mine, looking into my eyes and I looking into his. I felt him fucking me faster. His mouth was open and he was panting. Mine was too. He fucked me even faster. I held his lower back gently feeling his sweaty body moving above me.

Then his impossibly cute face, his almond shaped black eyes, his small round nose, his beautiful pink lips with a line of black hairs above it, it all began to change. His eyes lost focus. He seemed to go slightly cross eyed.

He closed his eyes for a moment,

"Oh Mark..."

I felt it building. The electric tingling throughout my body started to coalesce around certain places, that spot just inside my anus, that spot between my hole and the root of my cock, that place on the underside of my shaft, each of my nipples, each of my armpits. I felt my face feel hot, as if it is under pressure. I felt my neck expand.

He started breathing harder. Sometimes he looked up before bringing his eyes back to mine. He was loosing control of his intentions. In moments his orgasm would take him over. Whatever pleasure he was trying to give me, whatever plan he had to look into my eyes as he made me climax would be lost.

Then it suddenly and explosively happened.

"Oh Mark... Oh Mark... oh... uh... uh... ah..."

He looked at my forehead but he clearly wasn't seeing anything. His mouth changed, his whole face changed as the torture of extreme pleasure took him over. But then the earthquake propagated from him into me and swept me away. Normally I yell uncontrollably when I orgasm. The pleasure is just too much for me, but that time I couldn't. My mouth was open, my neck felt like it had blown up like the truck of a tree. My face felt hot. I could still hear Bao impossibly loud.

"Aaaaaah... Maaaark... Uh... Aaaaaaaaaaaah... Oh... Oh... Ohhh.."

I opened my eyes only to realise that they were already open. I'd become temporarily blind. My legs were stretched into the air. I felt Bao collapse on top of me. I felt his cock slip out of me but it seemed like my orgasm wouldn't stop. I held him tightly in my arms. There were still waves of pleasure rippling through my body like after shocks. Only by holding his panting body tightly in my arms could I subdue the unbearable spasms.

I felt a cold drop run down my side. Then another. I became aware that my belly and chest were splattered with puddles of my cum. I couldn't recall ejaculating but obviously I had.

I felt Bao's hot tears wet my shoulder. There was no need to ask him why. I felt my own run down the sides of my face. It had never been like this before. It had never been like this before in my whole life.

Bao rolled off me and then pulled me with him so we lay on our sides face to face. He looked into my eyes and smiled. There was no need for him to say anything. His eyes said it all.

Finally we got up and looked around. The world seemed to have changed but there was Darren, sitting on the fallen gum. His cock was engorged and semi-erect. I guessed he'd wanked himself while watching us.

"Oh god, you guys! That was unbelievable!"

We all went back down to the lake for another swim but the sun started to get extreme and Bao and I would soon get burnt if we didn't get back into the shade. Bao was already showing colour on his creamy white skin. Darren was already nicely tanned and if he was still like he was when we were kids, I would only get darker over the summer.

It was forecast to be a very hot day and Darren had to drive his parents into Nowra at midday to go to church anyway, so reluctantly, we started to pack up. Bao said he felt unnatural being dressed.

Darren put most of the stuff into the tent and zipped it up. He said he would come back later, pack up properly and fill in the hole he'd dug. We drank a few cups of water, we'd been neglecting our hydration, and then he tipped the rest on the smouldering fire.

We had one last emotional, strong and long group hug and then we headed off. Bao was the most upset about the camp being over and when we got to the wider sandy track, Darren and I walked on either side of him with our arms over his shoulders or around his waist to comfort him. We told him we would do it again soon.

After another goodbye to Darren outside his house with quick hugs and handshakes, Bao and I got in my car and left. He sparked up and was back to his old self not long after we were back on the road.

We talked a lot and stopped at a few places on the way back. It was late Sunday afternoon by the time we got back to my flat and to our surprise, the green SUV was parked out the front.

I parked in the underground car park and we took the lift up to my flat. We'd had hamburgers, ice cream sundaes and hot cinnamon doughnuts at various places on the way home so we didn't need to eat but I made a snack of jam on toast and coffee.

"Do you want to stay the night or can I drive you home?" I asked him since the green SUV was still parked out the front.

"No, it's fine. I think I can handle them."

We said our goodbyes, he put his pack on and went down. I explained to Dianne why I was acting weirdly and who the guys in the green car were as I looked down though the curtains. Of course that didn't involve telling her about what Bao's job is. The guys in the green SUV surveil all the Chinese students.

I was surprised to see Bao walk right up to the car and knock on the window. It wound down and then he had an animated conversation with the guys inside. It was hard to tell but it looked like Bao was actually laughing. Then even more surprisingly, he opened the back door, got in and they drove off.

Fifteen minutes later I got a text from Bao.

"God those guys are stupid. It's embarrassing to be from the same country. I even got them to give me a lift home! Thanks for the weekend Mark. It was honestly the happiest time of my life. I love you more and more. I'm going to explode soon. Bye xxx."