Pelle Marco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She made me promise not to. Was it --""

"No, it was OK. Honestly, I did not come here today expecting to hear from your daughter."

"Erm, what did she say?" I asked nervously. Kara sometimes got into trouble for being too straightforward.

"That girl loves you so much. It just leaps off the page, how she feels. She put enough in this note to convince me, not only you're a great dad, you're also a great person. Did you really pay rent for her friend's needy family?"

"Yeah," I replied, relieved. "She should have skipped over that. It wasn't a big deal."

She gave a non-committal nod and looked down on the note again. "If you say so. Kara also says that you don't date, and you're very lonely and sad. She worries about you."

That brought me up short. I frowned. "That's upsetting, she should be a carefree teenager. I'm fine."

With her eyes still on the note, she continued, "She explained how you described our little exchange yesterday and what you actually meant, not just what you were saying."

"Um, right." With her eyes still down, I couldn't read her expression.

Finally, she looked up at me again and I was relieved she didn't look angry. "Andrew, you were beating yourself up! I came here thinking that I owed you an apology but... Well, at least now we finally cleared the air over what happened yesterday. And thanks for the coffee, it was a nice gesture, though you shouldn't have."

"Kara's idea."

"Of course it was. Andrew, please give me your hand,"

I stretched out my hand and she took it with both hands. "I need a favor from you. I have an urgent project for PMB with a tight deadline and I need to complete it this morning. With you, I want to calm my mind and gather my thoughts, and not have my attention divided. Could we just be work-focused first and then talk more over lunch?"

"Sallie, of course I will do just as you ask."

We turned away back towards our respective desks.

------

There is enough complexity and minutiae in my finance work to completely occupy my mind. When Sallie or I had to step away for a moment, we smiled, but did not speak.

At 11:55 I pushed away my keyboard and sighed. In my lunch bag Kara had packed a surprise, a couple of little chocolates with tiny tags. One marked, "For Sallie" and the other, "For Luck."

At 12:00, we faced each other again, and she indicated we should have our sandwiches.

Then she took my hand into hers, one below, one above. "Andrew, I came here this morning ready to apologize for my behavior."

"Oh, you don't have to," I said. "It was-"

"No, let me get through this, please. "I was the one who derailed our perfectly nice little chat yesterday. You told me something very honest, and very kind. Indirectly, you called me beautiful."

"You are beautiful," I told her.

She smiled and continued. "Thank you. Hang on, please. Yesterday, instead of smiling prettily and accepting your sincere compliment, I went off on you, hurt, distrusting, and angry. Fat old Sallie isn't desirable to men, I believed. That belief was the reason I reacted badly.

"I see you wanting to interrupt. I mean it, Andrew, shut up! Don't fucking argue. Not right now. This is all hard enough for me to talk about.

"Sallie isn't desirable. As far as I knew. Based on that belief, I didn't trust you. Suddenly, you were an asshole teasing and disrespecting me.

"For my terrible reaction to your kind words yesterday, I apologize. Totally. Full Stop. I mean it."

I sketched out a sort of silent "de nada" ("it was nothing / no problem / you're welcome") gesture.

I pointed at my lips, questioning. ("Can I speak?")

"Not just yet, Andrew, I'll be quick.

"Last night I went home to Charlie, and she made me tell. Tell her everything. Like Kara made you tell. And she figured out what I had done here, and why, and she set me straight. (Um, wrong word, never mind.)

"Because of Charlie's kindness, and sound advice, I was ready to come back here with you and begin again like you asked. To be comfortable working together here on this empty floor. And, to get to know you better."

Another big smile from Sallie. It felt like sunlight to me, under the fluorescent tubes. I was smiling back, right into her pretty eyes.

"Charlie gets me like nobody else does. It was her idea to put me into the dress this morning."

Since I was still muted, I gave a vigorous "thumbs up" gesture. Which earned me another sweet smile.

Memo to self: send flowers to Charlie.

"I have to admit, I feel sexy slipping into one of these dresses. I enjoy how the fabric clings to my curves."

I mimed having a cardiac emergency. This got a giggle out of her. More importantly, I wanted to emphasize my feelings of appreciation and approval, running my greedy eyes over her form.

"By the end of the evening, I started feeling better about myself, and therefore, about you--thanks to my roommate."

Memo to self: buy Charlie a car!

"So, Andrew, I came here this morning feeling positive about myself, dressed for success, and hoping you and I could be relaxed and friendly and (at the very least) be comfortable working together."

"Then I read your daughter's note. And everything really changed."

Chapter 6: The Note

"Kara did something incredible. Daring. Loving. She opened up to me, a woman she had never met, in the most intimate way. I had to read her words three times over before I believed what I was reading.

"Kara took a big, huge risk hoping she could show me the kind of man you are. And that I would be receptive to hearing about you. She wanted us to overcome shyness and self-doubt. Even start a relationship. As I said, when Kara learned about our difficulties yesterday, it hit her very hard. What might be terrific was already crashing.

"As I said this morning, she knows you are desperately lonely. I think she intuits that I am lonely too, which I am. And we both seem unable to get over our problems, and act. We could be a couple! A golden opportunity lost, for the father she so loves.

"Kara wrote boldly about how you described me to her. Head to toe, front to back, top to bottom.

"Tits to Ass."

I was instantly nervous. Kara had overheard my first orgasm last night, but not the following two more times. When I had been picturing Sallie's bare tits hanging heavily in my face while she rode me cowgirl style. When my tongue was probing the little furrows between her inner and outer pussy lips. When --"

I was halfway to being fully erect. It was so difficult to keep my eyes focused on her face.

"Tits to Ass," repeated Sallie, quoting my Kara.

Oh, no, she didn't. She wouldn't. She couldn't.

"According to your daughter, while you were describing me, your face had a big smile, your eyes were unfocused, your face was flushed, and your cock was hard."

She did.

I wanted to run. I tried to put my hands to my face, to hide. Sallie grabbed them back.

"Oh, no you don't. We are past that. I am not going to just hang out with you, be friendly, and hope someday you'll make a pass I could be confident enough to accept. Nope! Instead --"

We were kissing. Oh my God, we were kissing! Passionately! She held my head firmly in her hands, not that she needed to restrain me. We broke for a moment.

"Grab my ass!"

Just as perfect as it looked! My cock was achingly stiff, forced up firmly against her belly. Then she pushed away.

"We can't, not here. But we will. Thanks to Kara. Because, we are past the shyness, the insecurities. Clearly, you don't give a shit about my waist size. So I won't either."

"May I speak?"

"Sorry, of course you may."

"I love your dress, Sallie, but right now I want to just rip it off you.

"I love everything you just said while I was on mute. I'm with you all the way.

"But I also feel like I just got infected with a new fast-acting virus. Infatuation -itis? What are we doing?"

"Think about it, Andrew. Don't tell me the answers. The answers don't matter. Kara knows them. In years. How long ago was your last date? Your last fuck? Your last time making love? Your last time being in love?

"My numbers are lower than yours. But your numbers are horrific.

"Your daughter knows: your life is an emergency. You need loving. I feel it radiating from you. Directed right at me. You cannot imagine how powerful and lusty I become feeling that energy from you. It's literally irresistible. I'm dripping already. And Charlie was right, I can see the big, delicious party in your pants."

Sallie licked her lips. She licked her lips! I moaned.

"Feeling overwhelmed? I'm right there with you, stud. Too bad. You are my gift, and I am yours. Unwrap me.

"You and I are going to be a sexual couple starting today, thanks to my Charlie and your Kara. I can't explain it any better. Instead, I'm gonna sit on your face until you understand me fully."

She paused, and smiled, to let some of her urgency relax. My urgency? About to relax through spurting.

"Sallie, because you and I are in different divisions, HR can't block our relationship. The bank is going to do without us for the rest of today. I think the Marriott over on Sutter Street is still open. Shall we go?"

"No, Andrew. I don't think so."

Oh, that stung. I rocked back out of her reach.

"I'm sorry! I got carried away. I thought --"

She lunged back into my arms. Put her hand on my cock.

"Stop, listen! I just don't want a hotel. We're going to my place, instead. I want you naked in my bed, where you belong."

She smoothed her dress, grabbed her purse, and strode for the elevators. Awkwardly, I stood and hurried after her, eyes locked to her delectable ass. Inside the elevator car, Sallie gestured towards my reflection, at the prominent wet spot around my straining zipper.

Chapter 7: The Apartment

Traveling from the bank office tower in the Financial District to Sallie's place in the Sunset was trying. Getting across the city was never easy, but I grieved every red light and dilatory pedestrian. After we found parking ("Pay through tomorrow morning," ordered Sallie), I called Kara. "You're on your own tonight, I'm staying at Sallie's place." My daughter's happy squeal was so loud that Sallie overheard it from my phone's tiny speaker.

We flung through her front door in a frenzy of groping and kissing. Sallie wriggled her slinky dress over her head and draped it on a chair. My stupid suit and fucking necktie delayed me more. Finally, she was back in my arms, molded against me.

Even with my cock pushed up against her, my focus was on her tits and hard nipples, up against my skin. While still kissing, I took my hand and held her breast, hefting it to feel the weight. Her stiff nipple and lightly crinkled aureole nestled in my palm. Delightful. There was already a bit of moisture seeping from my cock, leaving a light slime trail on her stomach.

It had been far too long since a naked woman was in my arms. I had forgotten the feeling of incredible soft skin. Of long loose hair brushing over my shoulders.

It was all so intense. I'm sure my eyes were glistening with unshed tears. My cock was unbelievably rigid, its skin felt stretched extra-tight on the shaft. My insides felt congested, full of tension.

"Sweetie, if we stay like this, in a minute I'm going to paint your body with my come," I said.

"I don't mind," she giggled. "It's been too long for me."

"But I do. I want to make love to you properly. Shall we head to the bed?" I asked.

She giggled again. "OK, lover, let's go. But then I am sucking the come right out of you. Afterwards, we can make love properly, instead of you being like a hair-trigger teenager in a car's back seat."

"Very wise. You have me dripping already, Sweetie."

"Here, sit on the edge of my mattress," she said.

Kneeling, her mouth and tongue took me in--and the world went away. As predicted, pulsating teen Andrew manifested with a vengeance. A shocking amount of come spurted into Sallie's mouth.

When it was over and I was able to think again, I found I had collapsed flat on my back and shoulders, feet still on the floor. I got my elbows underneath and levered back up. Sallie was grinning at me. "I guess you've been saving that up for me."

"Sallie, you're so goddamn hot. Since we work at a bank, I'll just say, for you I have a high rate of interest."

"Well, you did give me a massive deposit."

"I'll have another deposit shortly for your safe deposit box."

"Oh, fuck you, enough with the metaphors." She was still smiling, though, and got up to sit on the edge beside me.

"Andrew, will you kiss me?"

"Of course, why not?"

"Your taste is still on my tongue."

"So?" I was kissing her, and our tongues were happily dancing again.

When we paused, I asked, "I taste OK to you?"

"Oh, sure, it's special to me because it's from you. I thought straight guys would be squicked."

"I think my daughter explained to you: for a long, long, long time, my only entertainment has been my hand. She caught me white-handed once, the little shit. So I started a convenient habit of licking away the evidence. Men eat come all over town, you know. I hope that doesn't squick you, Sallie."

"No, the opposite. I won't be worrying about my own taste when you're dining at the 'Y'. It's more self-confidence for me. That's really important. You're feeling self-confident too. Very sexy. Also, it shows even more how open you and Kara are. I have got to meet this girl.

Not to break the mood, but you should know that I'm super regular and safe right now. We don't need a condom. I'm going to rearrange, spread my legs, pull open my very wet pussy lips, and slide in your wonderful hard cock. I can't wait another minute!"

Chapter 8: Doing the Deed

Slipping in, I felt halfway to climaxing already, even after the blowjob. Every sensation and feeling I had for Sallie was magnified. Doubled. I was watching her eyes or dropping in for a passionate kiss. My hands were on the mattress under her shoulders, I felt the soft skin of her breasts cuddling against my forearms. Her ankles were hooked on my legs, and her hands gripped my ass as I thrust.

For what my cock was feeling, I needed more words. Hot, powerful, wet, firm, urgent, desperate. Wouldn't be long.

She pulled my ass down while pushing her hips up, and came, shuddering. I held myself rigid, until she eased off.

"Don't stop! Fuck me," she breathed.

Her heels were flying behind my ass as I pounded her. There was no more talking. Only grunts, groans, and passionate cries. We climaxed together, sweaty-faced and breathless.

I just stayed inside. Perfectly rigid. Felt right at home! I used one hand to brush stray hair away from her face. "Beautiful."

Sallie smiled at me. "Yes, you are. Yes, it is." She internally gave my cock a squeeze. Shit! This was new to me.

"You have hidden talents, Sallie. Do that again! Wow!"

"Sallie Macron, will you marry me?"

She giggled. "Despite our current positioning, I hardly know you. So no, dear Andrew, not yet."

You can be sure I took note of that "yet" and filed it for future consideration. In the meantime, I did the only rational thing and kissed her passionately.

We stayed joined together, cooing, and cuddling. In just a short time, I was humping and thrusting again, encouraged by her mounting excitement. This time the tempo was more relaxed, our mood less frantic. We slipped together into our orgasms easily, like we'd be lovers already for years.

I had my hand down gripping her ass cheek, keeping our bodies aligned together in the bed.

Then we were both startled and literally jumped apart, grabbing at the bedding to conceal our naked sweaty bodies.

Because we just heard the unmistakable cries of a woman's orgasm. Another woman's orgasm. Sallie was better positioned to see the intruder.

"CHARLIE!"

Also naked and sweaty, Sallie's roommate was splayed out in an old wing chair in the corner of the room. Her left hand clutched the root of an inserted dildo and her right hand's fingers were all over her clit.

This was fucked up. My first time with Sallie, and we had an audience! Angrily, I waited for Charlie to speak.

Sallie was more hurt than angry, in her expression and voice.

"Charlie, you know what Andrew means to me. You know. Why?"

"They sent the electricians home early. I'm sorry, Sallie. When I returned to our apartment, I went straight to my bedroom and stripped naked, like I always do. Then, on my way to our bathroom, your door was open, and I heard and saw you with him."

"A better person would have respected your privacy. But you two were so passionate. It took my breath away. You know I can't resist watching naked Sallie orgasms. So I slipped into your side chair, and, well, you see what I was doing."

Charlie's comment derailed my anger. Watching naked Sallie orgasms?

I spoke calmly. "You must be Charlie. I'm Andrew, obviously. Pleased to meet you. So you and Sallie are lovers?"

"Andrew, no. And, yes. I'm sorry, I'll try to explain. Sallie and I have lived together for some time. You were too busy to notice, but the broken radiators here are always running keeping the rooms hot. We are always nudists, plus the single bathroom means we really have no secrets."

"Since I'm a lesbian, and Sallie, just look at her! I don't have a girlfriend, Sallie doesn't (didn't) have a boyfriend. Andrew, I'm only human, we were each lonely and naked. One hot night I just grabbed her and begged for a little relief. It turned out, Sallie's got just enough bisexuality in her that we have been fuck buddies ever since."

"I guess, now, I've been replaced. But that's OK. Sallie is dear to me, but we could never succeed as partners. We both know that."

"So, when she came home distraught, I knew there was a man involved. Andrew, she was tearing herself up for messing up your first meeting in the empty office. You know, 'I will never have love, I'm old and fat and stupid.'"

I growled, "So much bullshit."

Charlie responded, "Don't you think I know that! It tore my heart to see Sallie so down. I did everything I could to convince her, 'Don't give up on him, or yourself.'"

"You should know, Andrew, that convincing included all the orgasms I could give her. Until she was asleep in my arms. I guess she went to your office in a better frame of mind, seeing you both here freshly fucked."

Charlie took her hands off her tit and pussy and mimed washing them together. "I love it when my plans come together. My work here is done."

Sallie was smiling, they would be OK about this. I turned to Charlie.

"I can't be angry now, considering the results. I will never forget my first time with Sallie. For helping her to be brave with me, I owe you a lot. Thank you."

Sallie spoke next: "Charlie, I can hardly move after so many comes. Would you please get your big, beautiful ass over here so I can hug you?"

She crawled into bed between us. In a few minutes, we were all asleep. One sweaty pile of happy naked humans, enjoying the afterglow from our climaxes.

In the warm apartment, we slept through the night without bothering with sheets and blankets.

Part II: Chapters 9 - 12

Chapter 9: A New Day