Pelle Marco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In our out-of-town (and electronically isolated) home, mornings were very quiet. Kara and I needed our alarms. So, the noise around Charlie and Sallie's city apartment woke me early. But this was fun! I couldn't remember the last time my morning wood was packed into a nice warm ass crack, and my palm was holding a woman's nipple. I could feel the smile erupting on my face.

I opened my eyes and jerked. Not Sallie! Short hair, wrong color.

"Sorry!" I hissed. Charlie whispered, "Shh, it's fine. Be still, Sallie's sleeping."

"But you're a lesbian, and I'm poking and groping you. Not OK," I whispered.

"Don't you move! I'm a person, I like being held. Your cock feels like Sallie's strap-on, but warmer and more human. Mm."

It was disorienting. I wanted Sallie, but Charlie's ass was taking all my attention. She flexed her powerful muscles to squeeze my whole cock held within her fissure.

Just past Charlie's head, I heard Sallie.

"Honey, would you please put that wonderful cock in my roommate and fuck her brains out? I can't do it right now, I'll explain later, and her pussy juice is dripping off onto my leg. I'm going to come while watching you, just like she did. It's only fair."

I was already leaving wetness in Charlie's ass crack, so I didn't need to be asked twice. Sallie stepped away and splayed herself on the wing chair so she could take in the view of us.

Charlie pulled up on to her knees and elbows. Oh my God! Her ass was a natural wonder. I'd never seen anything like it, not even in porn. Very big, but muscular, not at all flabby. At the very last second, I stopped myself.

"Birth control?" I gasped.

"No worries, with Sallie and I our periods are synced, now fuck me!"

I was so rigid, she was so wet, I was balls-deep in a single thrust. It was an oven inside there! I just roared and flung my body into her hips, hard and fast. There were loud slaps from each stroke. I felt my balls colliding with her fingers as she thrashed her clit beneath us.

I stopped thrusting only to let her finish coming the first time. She pushed back forcefully while shaking and crying out. Her feet came up off the bed, toes curled tightly. I actually felt her pelvic muscles clenching rhythmically.

Then I was back to banging. This time when we came together, Charlie collapsed forward and I followed her down, staying connected. Her orgasm pulses combined with my spurts: unbelievable sensations!

Sallie returned to the bed and gently pushed me aside. We were sweaty and I slid off Charlie's rump and flipped on my back. Dazed, I watched passively as Sallie swirled her tongue over my cock to clean our combined fluids away. Then she moved to Charlie, helping her to flip over. Now on her back, knees wide, pussy spread open, we could see white drips of my come draining out.

Sallie did her very best to clear her entrance and mine for white gold. Eventually, she moved up until she and Charlie were face to face, and just ravished her. While playing hockey with their tongues, Sallie's leg humped forcefully against Charlie's pussy, leaving just enough room for her fingers to palpate her clit. It was not long at all before Charlie's exhausted cries announced her climax.

Women can come over and over, I was jealous. But I surprised myself. From watching the spectacle, I was actually hard again.

"Sallie, are you sure we can't go again?"

"I would love to, but I'm a little sore right now. And if I don't go piss, I'm going to explode in a big yellow cloud. I have been cautioned about urinary tract infections (UTIs) and I need to be careful with your glorious cock. That's why I wanted Charlie to unselfishly throw her body on the penile grenade."

"I regret that I have but one pussy to give for my country," exclaimed Charlie. "I'm sorry, hon, I just soaked your bed. I am gone to bisexual heaven, thanks to the two of you."

"It was my pleasure, Charlie," I said. "Sweetie, after you pee can I join you in the shower? Good, I'll see you in a minute. Charlie, I honor your sacrifice for this great nation. Perhaps we can do this again when the republic is again imperiled?"

"For a guy who works in a bank, you talk pretty. Sure, OK. I might even blow you. But now you need to take that swollen thing into the bathroom for Sallie. That was generous of her to let me have you. It's the kind of generous person she is. Please, make her happy, give her the appreciation she needs and deserves. Go on!"

Because it was a weekday, we all felt pressured to hurry our morning. So, instead of more sex, I used our shower time to soap and caress Sallie's body as lovingly as I could. I had an inspiration. "Next time, Sallie, I am going to be washing your beautiful hair." I stroked across her shoulders as if I was massaging her scalp.

She smiled at me. "Ooh, I'm going to love that."

Wearing a towel and back in the bedroom, Sallie said, "Yesterday's dress was a hit. What should I wear to the bank today?"

I suggested a tube top and hot pants. Sallie threw the damp towel in my face.

"OK, I deserved that. Honestly, now that I've seen all of you, my hottest fantasies are fulfilled. I will enjoy having my eyes on you in whatever you wear."

Before we left the apartment, I made a request. "I really want you to come home to my house for dinner tonight and meet Kara. Both of you, of course. Is that OK, can I call her?"

Charlie answered, "Does electricity run downhill? Call her, dumb ass."

Chapter 10: Kara, Sallie, and Charlie

Sallie and I picked up a quick breakfast and coffee from Peet's, and it was cubicle time once again. At the end of the workday, Charlie met us at the PMB tower. We piled into my car, and I headed for home. There was a delicious aroma when I opened the door. "Honey, I'm home!" Kara rushed out from the kitchen. She was wearing an apron over her dress, and she was wiping her hands with a dish towel. I received the usual kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, Dad. So, introduce me!"

"My daughter, Kara, please meet Sallie Macron, with the long hair, and her roommate Charlie Lawton. I've told you about Sallie, and Charlie is a city electrician. Kara is supposed to be a high school student, but her school is currently paralyzed by the plague, so she's stuck here."

"It smells great, Kara, what are you making?"

Dinner went splendidly. Kara had prepared a fine meal, and conversation flowed easily. The four of us split a bottle of Cabernet, so we were relaxed and cheerful as the evening continued.

Kara related plenty of funny stories about me, and how I bumbled as the single father of a (now) teenaged girl.

"So, I'm having a slumber party with my friends, we're all eleven years old. We are all amped up on sugary junk and being as rowdy as you can get at that age. Somebody decides we're all going to practice kissing, and produces a tube of cheap red shit from Walgreens. We're getting louder and louder, with lots of smacking and slurping, and cries of 'Oh, I want you so bad!' and 'Make me yours!'

"Dad has been overhearing us and finally explodes, bursting in because it sounds like a full-blown lesbian orgy is going on. Of course, we are all fully dressed and what he sees is we all have party balloons coated with greasy red lip marks."

When the laughter died down, Kara continued: "I can't believe he thought a bunch of boobless sixth graders were having an orgy. I still laugh when I walk past the lipsticks at Walgreens."

Kara also related, in more detail, the story of her friend Cynthia, that she mentioned in her note. "Cyn's father Terry lost his job and had lots of trouble getting fully employed again. When he was working as a mini-market cashier, he was beaten in a robbery and again out of work from that. Her mom was making almost nothing waiting tables. When Dad found out that I was giving Cyn my lunch money so she could eat, he paid their back rent and three more months ahead so Terry could heal. Six months after that, Terry had repaid my Dad with interest."

On a lighter note, we heard stories about Sallie. Charlie used her knowledge of Sallie over the years to tease her.

"I'm from here, but I went to college in Reno. That's where we met and became friends. When she joined me here in San Francisco, she had a lot of culture shock. We had this very unusual extremely warm day, and I took her to Baker Beach, it's the one just a mile southwest of the Golden Gate Bridge. 'But I don't have a suit.' 'It's a nude beach.' 'OK.' Sallie's nervous, but we go, and it's great. But, as it happens, a couple of gay guys started getting frisky. She's elbowing me. 'Did you see that? Can they do that? What about the cops?' On and on. Small town Nevada girl's all scandalized. Fog comes in, we go home. Next day, first thing: 'Can we go back?'"

Sallie, responding to our laughter. "In my defense, they were cute guys, with big, uh, personalities."

Later, Sallie and I were in the kitchen together cleaning up. "What do you think of my daughter?"

"Kara is great. You have done so well raising her to become a fine young woman. Being a good father makes you even more attractive to me, you know. Mnph!" Sallie had stolen a kiss! So I kissed her back.

Of course, that was the moment Kara and Charlie walked into the kitchen, and caught us. Kara giggled.

"Charlie, is this how they act at your apartment?"

"Oh, no. They don't have these polite little kisses. They maul each other, tearing off each other's clothing at the front door. And then they go chasing after me!" Charlie wrung her hands. She continued in a thin, querulous voice, "I just don't know what to do. He's so, so forceful, and I feel powerless in his burly arms."

None of us were buying this line of bullshit. As far as I was concerned, Charlie could pick me up with one hand and toss me into next week.

"Wait a minute. My father, the shy suit-wearing bank official, overcome with passion? I don't believe you."

"Kara, your dad has two round birthmarks on his left-side ass cheek, they look like a quarter and a dime."

"Oh my god, Charlie, you've seen him naked! But aren't you a lesbian?"

"Well, yeah, but I'm not rigid about it. When a man has a good heart, I can make allowances. Andrew is a really good person. Just look how his daughter turned out."

Kara threw her arms around Charlie, and sniffled. "He is. He is."

Sallie grabbed me. "You are. You are. Mnph!"

We gathered in the living room for some more conversation. But it was getting late. "I guess I should be getting you ladies back to the city now."

Kara shot to her feet. "What!? No!"

"You already spent the night together. You will again tonight. I'll hide the car keys if I have to."

Kara continued, "This is my house, too, and I'm making some changes. Sallie, you're sleeping with Dad again tonight. Charlie, you can sleep with them, or in the spare room, or with me. It's up to you. Since I have no obligations tomorrow, I'm taking your clothes and washing them tonight in our laundry. So, Charlie, where are you sleeping?"

"I will stay with Andrew and Sallie."

"Good, follow me upstairs."

We trouped up behind Kara's twitching little butt and stood around my big bed nervously. "Oh, don't be shy. I'll start." Kara lifted her dress over her head and dropped it in the hamper. Then skinned down her panties and kicked away her shoes. She was stark naked.

Then she reached for Sallie and helped her to undress. Charlie took in the spectacle, while removing her own clothes.

All three of them turned to face me. Kara folded her arms, impatiently. "Well?"

I removed my shirt, unzipped, and undressed completely. I was rock hard. I kept my eyes locked on Sallie, looking away from Kara.

"You three get into bed. I'll have your clothes clean in the morning for work." Kara dragged away the hamper and shut the bedroom door.

"Is she always like this?" asked Sallie.

"No. But I think she worries. I haven't been happy. I haven't been dating. She sees my feelings towards you, Sallie. Just now, she saw everything! I think Kara would grab my cock and stuff it into your pussy herself, if she could."

"In Kara's absence, then, that job falls to me!" announced Charlie.

Chapter 11: Evolution

Kara's high school had finally organized an online program. But our house was still beyond the reach of the internet. So Kara would join us in the PMB tower to use their guest access and complete her assignments. Then we three would join Charlie at their apartment for dinner before Kara and I returned home.

Fridays, we four left the office to spend the weekend at our house. Charlie and Kara spent more and more time together, while my relationship with Sallie became more and more intense. Kara had a glorious time when Charlie brought her for "take your child to work day." I still have the photo of Kara and Charlie smiling together in their hard hats and safety vests.

In that overheated apartment, nudism was a natural consequence among all four of us. Kara recognized that staying dressed just wasn't practical, after we arrived there after work in our suits as required by the stupid bank.

In the apartment, it wasn't long before Kara informed me--in her usual extremely direct way--that while Sallie and I were screwing in her bedroom after dinner, Kara was getting fucked in Charlie's bedroom too. To be fair, it was rude to just leave Kara with Charlie, while Sallie and I were going at it just steps away.

All four of us were getting regularly laid. We saw the happiness in each other's faces. From time to time, Charlie would approach and ask for my dick. Kara and Sallie would watch us fuck, masturbating and cuddling together.

Kara and I were completely open with each other, although we did find actual incest just too uncomfortable to pursue. But I certainly had my eyes on Kara's body. She was very aware of those times when my cock stiffened in her direction.

Naked Sallie, though, was usually the one charming my snake. I would watch her all day, if possible. And I loved sitting in the apartment kitchen, watching Charlie's delectable ass. Bent over, loading the dishwasher as porn, who knew?

The last time I had so many daily erections I must have been a teenager.

But my stiffy times at the apartment came to an end. Charlie had a brainstorm. Using her friends and contacts, she devised a solution for my home's connectivity problems. For a painful (but not impossible) sum, a fiber-optic line was brought to our house, and we finally had the internet. Charlie and Sallie relinquished the hot apartment and moved in with us.

Our furnace was well-regulated, but nudism was now our happy habit. It has become our lifestyle. The amazing thing was, seeing the same bodies every day never lost its impact on me. Probably because I so loved all three of these women, Sallie most of all.

Sallie and I worked in our home office instead of the cubicles in the tower. The bank managers showed no interest in video connections. For our work, email (and rarely, audio) were sufficient. So we simply neglected to dress most days.

As the weeks passed, Sallie and I were becoming a partnered couple, as if we had married. We were exchanging "I love you" frequently now. I don't think either of us remembered when we started doing that. It was just natural and obvious.

Sallie and I sometimes even had normal conversations, in between our sex marathons. Heh. Actually, at age 40 with two partners there were limits I needed to respect. "Sallie, when things get back to normal, I want to take a trip. Where should we go?"

"Now, that's a good question. Before I answer, do you have any place in mind?"

"Not really. I haven't had many opportunities. Also, I don't have a passport. So, I guess it's the 50 states, and Canada, maybe. So, give me your best shot, Sallie."

"Growing up in Nevada, I love nature. Getting out of the big city is important. I love living here with you because we have lots of space around the house and privacy. I really want to go to the Grand Canyon, the North Rim side where there are no crowds. I want to go to Yellowstone, but after school starts when the tourist loads go down. You can tell I've been looking up recommendations on the internet.

"Andrew, you take me to a national park, and I will fondle your national monument so hard you'll come like Old Faithful."

"Good to know, Sallie. Kara and I have been camping a few times, I still have our tent and stuff."

Kara was now enrolled in college, although she continued to live at home. In-person classes had resumed on campus under strict masking requirements.

Charlie and Kara were still having their sexual relationship. But she was still missing romance and commitment. For Charlie, a fuck-buddy like Kara, like Sallie before her, just wasn't the long-term relationship she still hoped for. We were all sympathetic.

Chapter 12: Big Man on Campus

One night, late in her semester, Kara explained to us a massive change in her life.

In one of her classes, Kara met Zach. They were attracted and started "hanging out." Kara was an average-height young woman, but Zach towered over her; he was six feet seven inches (200 cm) tall. But (and this was extremely irritating to him) useless at basketball.

When they met, he introduced himself and explained they had a class in common. "I suppose, Kara, you want to ask me about basketball."

Kara craned her neck, looked him in the eye, and asked, "What's a basketball?"

Zach melted. He knew that she knew what a basketball was, obviously. Yet she had picked up that it was a sore subject with him, earning her endless points in his eyes. That day, he bought her coffee. The following night, he took her to dinner.

By the weekend, they were a couple.

Zach Cooper was as intelligent as he was tall, and warmhearted. Kara was falling hard for him. Also in his favor: he was very wealthy. His grandfather's blockbuster library of patents assured his family's fortune.

Sallie and I watched as Kara became more and more enthusiastic over Zach. Charlie began to gently disentangle herself from Kara. Although this was a blow to Charlie's feelings and to her sex life, it turned out to be a positive step in the long run. Sallie and I made an extra effort to bring Charlie into bed with us more, as Kara became less and less available.

Some nights, we just held Charlie close. Other nights, I happily reminded her how much fun a warm non-plastic cock could be.

When Kara brought Zach home for an introduction, we took to him immediately. Even Charlie, who might have been jealous. He was charismatic and winning. We had been coached by Kara and scrupulously avoided any talk of spherical sports.

It turned out I was familiar with some of the Cooper business empire from my research job at the bank, so Zach and I had some interesting conversations about his family's industrial connections. Although he had no personal aspirations in that area of business, I was impressed that he studied and researched the sources of his wealth. For such a young man, he had a surprising grasp of economics and big business.

Then he started telling us tall jokes.

"What's a tall person's worst fear? Ceiling fans.

"What is a tall attractive person called? An evolutionary miracle.

"What do you do to make a tall person look more awkward? It isn't possible.

"It is better to have loved a short man, than never to have loved a tall."

For this last one, amid universal groaning, Kara silenced Zach with a kiss.

Sallie's expression reminded me of a little girl who finds a stray puppy: "Can we keep him?"

Charlie and Sallie tried to pass on gossip to me from Kara about Zach. About how "proportional" he was. I put my hands over my ears, sang "La-La-La" loudly and walked away quickly.