Pelle Marco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after Zach was introduced to us, he set up housekeeping with Kara in an off-campus condominium. What had originally been Kara's bedroom was now completely Charlie's. Only the queen-sized bed remained from Kara's time.

Many times, that bed was empty. Charlie was with us, exploring all kinds of sexual combinations.

One of our favorites was when they were shoulder-to-shoulder on their elbows and knees, both asses at the edge of the bed. I would shift left and right, thrusting into one pussy, then the other, while they had their heads turned together to kiss and their fingers busy on their clits. I tried to keep control, but looking down at both of them, my eyes literally full of ass, I would end up blasting pretty quickly.

Charlie and Sallie got pretty good at the simultaneous blowjob, too. They figured out how to trade off without bumping chins or cheekbones or noses. I would try to paint their faces equally when I climaxed.

For Charlie, her favorite was a "69" with her on top of Sallie, and my cock in her pussy. Sallie would tongue Charlie's clit while my cock slid in and out just above her face. We just had to be a little careful not to drown Sallie when all that girl come came rushing out of Charlie's pussy.

Thoughtfully, Charlie recognized that Sallie's relationship with me was primary. So there were also nights when just the two of us played and cuddled and adored each other. My sex life had hit the jackpot, after all those solitary years while I was raising Kara.

Exquisite as it was, the sex was only part of my happiness. The greater part was my love for Sallie.

Part III: Chapters 13 - 20

Chapter 13: Danielle

Charlie was still working for the city as an electrician. She had been assigned to a project where a community clinic was being reconstructed. She had many meetings with Danielle Wilkins, another city worker who was responsible for acquiring the parts and materials needed on the job site. Charlie and Danielle became friendly and started meeting up away from work.

On a Friday night, they went to a LGBT-friendly bar (easy to find in San Francisco) for dancing and drinks. Then, they were in Danielle's apartment. Then, they were in her bed.

And then they were a couple. Many weeks, Charlie would be gone to work Friday morning, and the next time we would see her would be Monday evening. Radiant.

Charlie described her new relationship, and asked, "I want to bring Danielle here to meet you. Is that alright?"

"Shit, Charlie; this is your house too. You don't need to ask!" I responded, a little crossly.

And so we met Danielle. She was tall, dark-skinned, African American. Her hair was in a short natural style, close to her scalp. Her voice was whispery, pitched low. But she was friendly and smiled often.

I also noticed she was hand-in-hand with Charlie, and never stopped smiling.

After she left, Charlie asked, "So what did you think?"

"I liked her," I said. "She makes you happy, I can tell."

"Sallie?"

"I feel the same. But, Charlie, she's trans, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is. Is that a problem?"

"Of course not," Sallie said. "Love is love," I added.

"That's good because I have a big request. Danielle is losing her apartment, and I want her to move in here with me. Is that OK with you guys?"

I said, "Your house, too, remember? She's welcome. But you told her about our nudist ways, right?"

"I told her, but it's all good. She has always known me as a clothing-hater. And, believe me, naked Danielle is a fine thing indeed. She just said, "When in Rome."

Chapter 14: Homebodies

With four adult incomes and plenty of privacy, our home was a comfortable refuge from the working world. Our house was in a semi-rural area well away from the cool Pacific, with warm dry days. We just didn't bother with clothing. Many nights we four would be sprawled out bare together on the sectional sofa while streaming movies on the big television. Or just chatting away.

Danielle talked about how she and Charlie became a romantic couple. "I was very cautious even though San Francisco is such an accepting city. I'm very attracted to lesbians, but sometimes I got a very angry reaction when a potential partner learned about my dick. Charlie and I had been spending a lot of good time together, and I was fretting. 'How can I tell her?'

"We were in a dark corner of the bar, and Charlie got this mischievous look on her face. She kissed me passionately while groping my nipple. When I recovered my wits and was kissing her back, her hand dropped under the hem of my dress and began squeezing my cock. She knew! And she was fine with it. A minute later, the tab was paid, and we were on our way to my place, to my bed. Charlie and I have been hot and heavy ever since. I am so lucky to have found her. She's a hot lesbian who likes my cock."

Charlie snuggled against Danielle with her hand in her lap, possessively. Because of this, her fantastic ass was directly in our faces (Sallie and I).

Danielle continued, "Then, when my lease expired, I moved in with you affectionate accepting people in this beautiful home. Charlie is the love of my wonderful new life."

Charlie kissed her and wrapped herself even tighter. "Dannie, honey, I love you too. Your cock is simply an extra bonus I enjoy as part of being in love with the person it's attached to. Back when Sallie and I were roommates in that overheated apartment, I asked her to wear a strap-on. I do enjoy being penetrated. But we weren't in love. No offense, Sallie."

"None taken."

"Then Sallie brought home Andrew. I couldn't help myself, Dannie, I watched them making love. Because that's what they did, right from the start. They were so hot for each other, it was crazy. I could see Sallie's pussy dripping from across the room. Before you, honey, their fucking was the hottest thing I had ever seen."

Charlie's ass was grinding, rhythmically, against Danielle's hip. Just beyond, her hardening cock was rising into view as Charlie's hand pumped it. I had no specifics, but her hard cock must be a couple inches longer than mine with more girth.

"I was lucky then, because Sallie generously shared Andrew with me, from the beginning. He isn't equipped like you, but his tool is a generous size and expertly used. Even now, I get wet overhearing Sallie's satisfied cries as she comes."

Now Charlie was done talking. She straddled Danielle, positioned her big hard cock, and sank down on it with a satisfied grunt. Even though by then Sallie was blowing me, my eyes were fixed on Charlie's big, beautiful ass rocking back and forth on Danielle.

I was totally hard. Once Sallie determined my cock was sufficiently wet and ready, she hopped on to cowgirl too.

After that, we had many encounters where all four of us were having sex in the same room, in sight of each other. Sallie and I were deeply in love. But watching Charlie's ass on Danielle's cock was visually inspiring, extra lust in both of us.

We even swapped, where I screwed Charlie (doggie style) and Sallie sampled Danielle's mighty organ. But Sallie and Charlie didn't fuck each other. "Been there, done that," said Sallie.

In all this time of sharing the same home Charlie and Sallie were still having synchronized menstrual cycles. Fortunately, neither of them seemed to endure much discomfort or moodiness. But they did encourage alternatives on certain days, oral and anal.

One day when we were assigned anal sex duty we lined up Charlie and Sallie shoulder to shoulder, asses up and lubed. Because I am "Mr. Courteous," I just waited behind Sallie while Danielle very carefully and slowly introduced her mighty cock into Charlie's luscious ass.

Once she was fully inserted, Charlie loved the super-full feeling. But it was always a process, first. Now that they were ready, I slipped my way into Sallie. Danielle's big dick scared her, but I was her perfect fit, she would say. Sallie's only restriction was, I had to pull out. "I don't want to be dribbling from there, afterwards." A reasonable request, I was happy to spray over her ass instead.

Like always with these ass fucks, two things happened with Charlie at the end when Danielle pulled free. First, she sprayed like a gusher, soaking the towels we always put down. Second, her poor asshole gaped widely as white come drained from her, dripping over her pussy lips into her blonde pubic hair.

That leaking drove my orgasm as I whipped my cock out and pulsed over Sallie's ass and back. Danielle was on her back now, almost asleep, wet cock laying over her hip. Charlie was next to her, lying on her belly and also dozing off.

Sallie eased down prone on the mattress. I covered her and put my still-hard cock back into her ass. We both liked this gentle anal "second round" even though I didn't often ejaculate again. My chest against her back, her butt cheeks like pillows under my hips, and my cock sliding smoothly and easily, at a comfortable angle inside her warm body. Lovely.

One Friday evening, it was clear that Charlie and Sallie had been conspiring together. They sat Danielle and I down together and made a proposal. "We want both of you to fuck me, at the same time," announced Sallie. "Danielle in my pussy, Andrew in my ass. If I love it, and I'm sure I will, then Charlie wants her turn. What do you think?"

"Really?" I think my voice cracked for the first time since high school.

Sallie stood facing away from me and put one foot up on a chair while bending at the waist. Gesturing to her asshole, "Andrew, you go here, Danielle, you go here. What do you say?"

Charlie settled the question. "Sallie, I'm looking at two hard cocks voting yes. Let's get into bed. Dannie, go lie on your back."

Once she was positioned, Charlie gave her cock an extra slobber. Sallie moved on top, and Charlie guided her cock inside. Then Charlie lubed Sallie's asshole and my cock and completed the connection. As I began thrusting, Sallie groaned in ecstasy. I was very conscious of Danielle's huge cock crowded in there with me, there being only a thin wall of tissue between the two channels.

Below me, Danielle's face showed her lust. Her arms came up and held my shoulders as we pumped our hips against Sallie's body, forcing our cocks forward and back into Sallie's body, which was already shivering and shuddering as she climbed toward orgasm.

When Sallie came, I was right along with her, spurting into her bowel. Danielle's urgent climax followed quickly after, as her thrusting lifted Sallie and I off the bed with each of her powerful thrusts.

An hour passed before our two cocks were ready for a repeat performance sandwiching an extremely impatient Charlie. We fell asleep that night all tangled together in the same bed.

In the morning, Charlie and Sallie made waffles for us, with crushed strawberries and whipped cream.

Then more whipped cream was applied to our cocks for extended blowjob purposes.

We'll be doing DPs again, I'm sure of it.

Chapter 15: Living the Dream

From time to time, I reflected on my new life. As much fun as I was having, it wasn't just the sex. Sallie and I just fit, hand in glove. So much of my life I was just focused on being Kara's dad. Now that she was away at college I have a whole life, no longer the lonely and sad single parent I was. The irony was that COVID isolation had been the impetus for bringing romantic love and incredible sex into my life.

Our happiness was enhanced by sharing our home. Charlie and Danielle were adorable together, and just fun to be around, beyond the wild sex. We rented an RV and enjoyed late autumn in the Sierras, among the groves of mighty sequoias and the breathtaking scenery of Yosemite.

The final days of our vacation were spent in a giant Lake Tahoe hotel suite, equipped with four queen beds. The curtains were left wide open to show the crystal blue lake and surrounding snowy mountains. We pushed two of the beds together to form one giant playground. Other than a break for dinner, and a few hours of well-earned sleep before checkout and breakfast, we were naked and all over each other for hours in the expanse of white sheeting.

About 2 a.m. we had come to a stop. The room lights were all off, the curtains still wide open. Our eyes had adjusted to the glow of starlight and a crescent moon shone to the west. At this high altitude the sky was brilliant, and the Milky Way could be seen in the heavens.

Sallie's head was pillowed on my shoulder. "So beautiful," she breathed.

"Yes, you are. Nice lake, too."

"Thank you, doofus. Just kiss me."

I was intoxicated with happiness. I wanted to remember this special night, with Sallie, with all three women, for the rest of my life.

I'm sure I was smiling the entire four-hour drive back down to the Bay Area.

At the bank, Sallie and I were going to the office tower twice a week. Worse, they were now enforcing the idiot dress code again. We came home one night to see Zach's BMW and Charlie's pickup already parked in the driveway. We followed the sound of their voices around to the back patio behind the house. Charlie, Danielle, Kara, and Zach were all seated inside a speckled blue and green fiberglass spa full of foaming hot steamy water.

"It's your early Christmas present, Dad. No suits allowed, just jump in." Sallie made a delighted noise and began stripping. So I followed her in, and we were immersed up to our necks. (There remained two open molded seats in the 8-person spa.) Massaging jets streamed bubbles and hot water against our skin. It was all very relaxing!

"Zach, this is extremely generous! How much do I owe you?"

"Not a chance, Andrew. My mother just got one of these. I came home to visit, and I found her and her two girlfriends sitting there naked, demanding that I strip naked and join them. My mother likes to show me off to those ladies, they go nuts when I'm around."

"Understandably so," remarked Kara, kissing Zach.

"I want to remind you all, I have stupid wealth. Proportionally, I could buy your house and all your surrounding property for what got lost in my sofa cushions. (Come to think of it, Andrew, let's get my lawyer and make a trust, so Kara will own this all one day without probate.) Oh, sorry, I'm getting sidetracked.

"To all of you: I am not that old, but I have spent entirely too much of my life around wealthy but miserable people. Families with nasty spoiled children and disloyal selfish spouses. I've met plenty of greedy capitalists, grasping social climbers, and conniving political schemers. Idiots who are your age and older. I thought I might just chuck it all, quit college, and move away."

He turned to Kara, and his expression softened. "Then I met your daughter, Andrew. And I got to know the four of you spectacular loving people. I feel very differently now.

"This is an inappropriate tradition, but, since we're all here together, may I have your daughter's hand in marriage?"

"So, you think bribing me with this garish polyester mini pool is going to sway me? It won't."

"DADDY!?"

Now I was laughing. "Of course, Zach. Welcome to the family!"

There was a general hubbub and congratulations. Sallie was thrilled beyond words. Kara was in Zach's lap, of course, plastering his face with kisses.

"Kara, sweetie, ease up. I have more to say. Again, to the four of you. The thing about marriage, it's a family event, to be shared. I want Kara and I to start our journey together in this wonderful family. We want you, Sallie, and Andrew, and you, Danielle and Charlie, to be married as well, to share our happiness. A triple wedding, and honeymoons. All of it, my treat. What do you say?"

I couldn't speak, I just turned to Sallie with my heart in my throat and the question stalled on my lips.

"Yes. Oh, dear god, YES!"

After a few minutes of octopus love with my beloved, curiosity got me looking over Sallie's shoulder. Charlie and Danielle were still lip-, arm-, and leg-locked, so I concluded the triple wedding was going to happen.

Eventually, Kara called for our attention. "Folks, I'm getting pruney. Zach and I have booked the banquet room at Maison des Vins. Let's please go dress for dinner while my guy here turns off and closes up the new spa.

Chapter 16: Preparations

At the restaurant, "First, I like to toast our generous benefactor, Zach, for the hot tub, and for tonight's meal we are all anticipating. Hear, hear!"

After I was done with the clinking of glasses, I continued.

"Second, I have a problem. I don't think I can be part of this marriage." Sallie looked stricken, so I hurried ahead.

"I watched Zach emerge and put the insulated cover on the spa." Gesturing to my waist, "I saw that I am entirely too small and puny for you three fine ladies."

Sallie erupted, snarling quietly through gritted teeth, "Andrew, shut the fuck up. One more word, and I will tell everyone here what the 'L' stands for, 'L. Anthony Franklin!'"

Betrayed!

"Sorry, Sallie. Shutting Up. Kara, we need to talk. And, by the way, why didn't you run away from Zach, screaming?"

"Father, my Zach would never hurt me. That's all you need to know."

She was right, but I was still curious.

The meal was superb, and we had a fruitful discussion exploring our options for the joint wedding and honeymoon.

Since Charlie and Danielle were both employees of the City and County of San Francisco, we felt it was appropriate to have our three ceremonies in the ornate City Hall. We expected to have some of their co-workers attending, along with Zach's mother and her friends. Like Sallie, my parents were deceased, and the bigoted families of Danielle and Charlie wanted nothing to do with their "perverted" relations.

So we planned a small-scale ceremony and the city's fees were very reasonable. Not that Zach cared about that, but it helped the rest of us think big for the honeymoon. Really big.

We reserved an entire resort villa, a four-bedroom oceanfront home, with all the privacy and amenities possible, in Cabo San Lucas (Baja California, Mexico). Everything was provided. I don't know the final cost, but it was certainly more than $3,000 a night.

"Are you sure, Zach?" I asked (via text) when I realized how much this was likely costing him.

"Is Kara worth it? Is Sallie?"

Well, he had me there.

Chapter 17: Misapprehension

It was Friday, Dec. 9, fourteen days before our date at City Hall. The Mexican villa was booked. The private jet was reserved. Rings had been purchased and sized, gowns selected and altered to fit, etc., etc. As far as I could tell, everything was going smoothly.

We were all six gathered at home on the big living room sectional sofa. College was thankfully out-of-session. Sallie and I had been doing extra effort in our bank jobs to be sure our "virtual" inboxes would be clear when we left town. We were casually dressed after having dinner together and cleaning up the kitchen.

I looked around at our happy group. "I have been trying to guess what we might have overlooked. But we seem to have all the details handled. I guess my main concern is how much all this is costing Zach."

"Andrew. Let me set you straight. Again. I checked with my accountant. And verified the numbers with my other accountant. If you aggregate all my expenditures in the twenty-week period starting when I met Kara through February 1 when our honeymoon is totally complete, the total is a number, let's call it X. Now, if I spend that same amount X every four weeks, it will take 1,420 months to deplete my personal fortune. That is 118 years.