Pen and Paper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janosch lay down on her back, while Sabine rose panting and gasping for air to at least take off her panties. Jonas was already climbing onto the bed and just after she had managed to pull her panties over her leg, she was pushed forward. "Yes--show Mommy!", she urged him, already feeling his body rubbing against her butt. Janosch wrapped one of his arms around her neck and began to kiss her intimately as he brought his penis to her vagina with his second hand. It was just like in the evening before -- Janosch, who took her vagina and Jonas, who would take her butt. Both cocks penetrated her almost at the same time and she rolled her eyes excitedly, moaned muffled into the intimate kiss and felt Jonas' hands resting on her hips.

Slowly and in unison, the two cocks began to slide into her. The smacking sound fired her on, as the night before, immensely and she was already about to explode. As if it were the first time, Sabine tried to surrender fully to the two powers who were impaling her. Jonas, whose big cock penetrated her to the limit, so that his testicle clapped against her and Janosch's cock, which was similar in size and this time even penetrated her so deeply that she felt his glans on her uterus. It pulled and hurt a little, but the overall feeling was so overwhelming that she didn't think about changing anything. She gave herself completely to the kiss and the even thrusts of her sons. Again and again she moaned into the kiss, just like Janosch. Her climax was within reach and she put a hand between herself and Janosch to work on her clit.

She twitched uncontrollably when she came and tore herself away from the kiss when she cried out. "Yeah!" she shouted, twitching further and further, while Jonas thrust harder and took her more relentlessly. Apparently, he had just been waiting for his mother to finally come, so he could go all out. "You're so tight-", he whispered, thrusting again and again as the two cocks continued to smack into her, driving her out of her mind. While she was taken, she slumped on Janosch and, moaning, buried her face in the crook of his neck. "Fuck, yes... go on...", she said, half wailing, half moaning, and dug her hands into the sheets. Janosch also became coarser and began to work against his brother. She felt the cocks glide past each other in their innermost being, even though they were in different openings. It felt good and Sabine forgot everything around her, while Jonas began to moan loudly and poured himself into her butt. He thrust her ass so hard towards the end that it hurt her and Janosch had to hold her. But that was not all. Janosch, her other twin son, who penetrated deep into her vagina, had not yet come. After Jonas had pulled his cock out of her butt and spilled out the cum slightly and sullied the duvet, she turned around with Janosch so that he was on top and could take her harder. Meanwhile, Jonas knelt next to her face and held his penis over her face, while small amounts of sperm still seeped out of him. Sabine grabbed the penis as if hypnotized and took it in her mouth, no matter that it had just come in her butt, and licked it lengthwise, took the glans in her mouth and tried to get hold of the last remnant of.

Janosch's penis penetrated her firmly and at a steady pace, dug into her uterus and drove Sabine almost unconscious. It was a real relief when he poured himself into her, also moaning loudly. He penetrated her to the hilt and lifted Sabine's hips to really be fully inside her. His cock pulsed inside her and discharged in regular spurts until, panting, he pulled his cock out of her vagina and rubbed a little cum on her.

He knelt on the other side of Sabine's head and was also sucked clean, while the sperm seeped out of her vagina and continued to stain the bed. "Well -- I guess that wasn't with the rubber.", Jonas said with a soft laugh and was already working his cock to start again.

He was right -- but Sabine didn't want to worry about it now. Everything would go well. Finally, she took the pill. After Janosch had had enough, he dropped back and gasped softly, just like Sabine. "Damn -- you're doing so well...", she gasped, wiping her index finger and thumb along her mouth to wipe up and swallow a little cum. "Then you won't mind if I squirt into you again?", said Jonas, whose cock were already back in full size.

"You make me swoon...", her voice broke a little, but she spread her legs ready and willingly. He rubbed his glans against her vagina and his brother's sperm before slowly penetrating her at full size. "Damn, that's good...", he whispered and lay down on top of his mother. He kissed Sabine and didn't care about the mixed sperm smell and taste that his mother was giving off. His tongue went into her, just like his penis and in a fast rhythm he let his penis bump into his mother's innermost being. Again, she flinched every time, as the feeling was associated with mild pain. Her arms found their way and wrapped around Jonas' neck as she groaned to deepen the kiss and shoved her tongue into his mouth demandingly. She now also wrapped her legs around his waist and moved to match Jonas, so that the movements became more intense.

If she didn't came only a few moments ago, it would have reached its climax by now. However, it did not bother her, she enjoyed it and internalized every thrust, imagining the sperm that would enter her and that would immediately mix with the sperm of her other son. Jonas broke the kiss and assumed a more upright position. Almost sadly, Sabine looked after him, but only for a moment. Janosch, who was now also hard again, held his body in front of her face again, but did not wait for her to reach for it. He pressed his glans against her mouth. She was only too happy to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. Janosch's hands dug into her hair and, like Jonas before, he now pushed his penis roughly and full-length into her mouth. The cock, which penetrated deeper into her than any other cock before, was much too big to be swallowed whole -- especially since she had no experience with deepthroating -- but she tried hard, trying to keep calm despite the shortness of breath and sucking and sucking on her son's penis like a good slut, while Jonas now literally beat his cock into her and became faster and faster. "I'm coming," Jonas announced, slowing down and jerkier as the second son pulsated into his mother's vagina -- so deep that one had to worry.

Janosch needed a while until he had climaxed, so Jonas relaxed next to his mother and fingered her so that she could come a second time. In fact, Sabine almost lost consciousness precisely because of the shortness of breath she had and the regular gag reflexes. However, she lay there willingly and massaged Janosch's testicle so that it would come soon.

Only when it discharged into her mouth in large spurts did she let go, swallow and let her head sink onto the pillow. "Damn -- that was hot...", she gasped and coughed as she wiped cum from the corners of her mouth with one hand again. "Scruple removed?", Jonas asked Sabine and turned sideways to her. Powerless, she nodded and ran her hand over her body, stroking her breasts and vagina briefly before finding the strength to answer. "I don't care if you wear rubbers in the future or not... the feeling is too good for me to want to do without...", she admitted. The risk of pregnancy increased, of course, but she trusted in the miracle cure. "That's what you like to hear." Janosch had also laid down to her side. His slightly sagging cock touched her thigh and small amounts of cum flowed onto the duvet.

12