Pen Fair - Ebony 'Shaft'

Story Info
White couple risk pregnancy with a black man.
2.9k words
4.29
15.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe we're going to LA!" Jenny said.

"I know. What else do you want to do while we're there? The observatory, a 'homes of the stars' tour?"

"No, silly. You know what I want to do, Pete."

"What?"

"I want to see a porno filmed in the San Fernando Valley. That would be so cool!"

"I can see the attraction. But how would we do that? Do they sell tickets?"

"No idea. Why don't you look into it for us. I'd like to see someone like me fucked by a really big cock."

"OK. I'll see what I can do."

* * *

The main purpose of our visit to LA was to attend the Pen Fair. We're both pen geeks and we wanted to meet others and come home with interesting pens, inks, and notebooks. LA's Pen Fair is in a cramped hotel a bit south of the airport but we had tickets for the full thing, so we could come and go as we pleased.

There's a big exhibition on the last day of the fair. Lots of tables where you can buy and sell pens and accessories. Or get them fixed, adjusted and so on. Lots of the vendors are regulars we'd seen before but one was new: Quilliam. Neither of us had even heard of them before, so it was the first table we stopped at on our initial walk around the exhibition space.

"Hello, we've never seen Quilliam pens before. Are you a new company?" Jenny asked.

"Yes we are. I established the company last year in Louisiana. This is our first pen." He handed it to Jenny. "Do you like how it feels in your hand?"

"Oh yes. It's lovely. So warm, what's it called?"

"It's The Ebony. We're a black owned and run company, so we're making a feature of it. The barrel, section, and cap are mostly ebony. The feed is ebonite and the nib is steel. Strong but smooth."

"May I try it?"

"Of course, although it could be a bit too big for you. You have small hands and that's a big pen."

"Oh," she purred, "it feels really good in my hand. I definitely want to try it."

"Well, you'll notice the smooth action of the cap, which does a good job of keeping the nib moist. You won't find any drying problems with The Ebony. We only offer broad and double broad nibs at the moment. But I think you'll find our nibs very smooth despite their size."

Jenny was definitely enjoying being flirted with.

"Tell me more about what you can give... me...?"

"I'm Guillaume, and you are?"

"I'm Jenny. This is my husband, Pete. So the company's named after you?"

He nodded.

"Well, Jenny. Our pens are larger than most of the others here. I know lots of folks like a pocket pen. Small and won't get in the way. Ours are statement pieces. You can't hide The Ebony. We expect that most buyers will want it on display. In fact, we have a broader and longer barrel than you'll find on most other pens. That means we can install a more capacious converter carrying much more," and he paused "black ink."

Jenny picked up the pen and made a few strokes on the scrap paper on the table. It wrote beautifully. Despite the double broad nib the feed kept up really well and put down a smooth line. He was right, it was a great pen and laid down a thick line nice and smoothly.

"Oh, Guillaume. It writes so well. You're right, it's very smooth, just like you." And she winked at him.

She started writing on the scrap paper while she spoke with Guillaume.

"I love the size and the way it writes. I'd love to use one like this regularly. But I need to discuss it with Pete before we make a decision. Separately from that, if you're only visiting LA and not living here, perhaps we could meet for a drink after you pack up? Here's my number. I'd love to hear from you so we can meet up later."

* * *

We moved slowly away from the Quilliam table and then Jenny pulled me out into the fresh air. As we walked over to the car park I started laughing.

"You wanted me to find a porn studio that would let you watch someone like you get railed by a really big cock. And the first table we visit at this fair you flirt with a super sexy black man and give him your number. It's not even lunchtime!"

"Yeah, well I wanted to make sure I nabbed him before some other wife had a go. You wouldn't mind, would you?"

"Of course we can have a drink with him. I'd love to learn about his company and Louisiana."

Jenny hit me playfully with a brochure.

"You know I want more than that, Pete."

"And what do you think I want?"

"I think you want me to be your personal porn star tonight."

"Maybe." I blushed.

"Tell me what you want me to do with him."

"I'm pretty sure I know what you want to do with him. You want to check if his own pen is as big as what he sells. Then you want to cover his nib with your inkwell. And if his nib leaks in you then you'll want me to clean you up. Is that what you want?"

"You are such a pen geek, Pete! But yes, that's exactly it. I'm hoping he leaks a lot of ink into my well. And I think you want to watch and to clean up. Is that right?"

I couldn't answer. I could only kiss her and hug her so tight I realised I was overdoing things."

"I'll take that as a yes. Now, I think we should drop by the table again. If it's not busy then we can talk when I buy one. But if it is busy, I'll write him a note. I'll let him know that we don't have a car, so we'd like to invite him for a drink in our room upstairs. OK?"

"Very OK. You know you are the best wife in the world, don't you?"

"I try hard. I bet Julie wouldn't cuckold Steve. At least not like I'm going to cuckold you tonight."

* * *

The tables at the exhibition were really fun for a pair of pen geeks. We picked up some glittery ink, new notebooks, and a lovely little pen for newspaper crosswords. We still do them the old fashioned way on a Sunday morning.

Guillaume was very busy but he winked at Jenny when she handed him her new note. Jenny got an iMessage from him about an hour later confirming that he'd be joining us in our room.

So, we got an Uber to the In-N-Out Burger next to LAX, so we could get one of those iconic photos. Then we got back, showered and changed. Jenny wore her highstreet lingerie, which I have to admit was not super sexy. But who cares. The whole point is to wear it as an invitation to remove it. If you're still wearing it after 10 minutes then things have gone drastically wrong.

Beep beep!

"Pete, it's Guillaume! He said he's packing up early as he's sold all the stock he brought with him. He'll be here in about an hour, after he's showered and changed."

"Thank you for setting this up Jenny. It's going to be better than watching a porno be filmed, isn't it?"

"I hope so. I really want to fuck him. And I want to fuck all the cum out of him."

"So no condoms then?"

"No. I was checked before I left and his message said he'll bring his results. You really will be able to lick his sperm from me. I'm really looking forward to that. Almost more than the first part."

That weird statement of love left me wordless. I leaned in for a kiss. And it was a really gentle, loving kiss. A kiss that told her how much I appreciated her choices.

"But you're not on the pill anymore. You said you needed to take a break."

"True. But I should be safe. I'm not in my 'most' fertile time. I mean there's always some risk. But it's a low risk."

"But you could be coming home with his baby growing in your womb."

"That's a possibility. It might happen."

"And if you chose to keep the baby then everyone would know I'm not the father."

"Correct. You could never be mistaken as the father of Guillaume's baby."

"So everyone would know that I love you cuckolding me, wouldn't they. We'd have to tell our families, our friends. It would sort of be like coming out."

"I suppose it would actually be coming out. Just not as gay. You'd be coming out as a cuckold. But only if the dice fall that way. If they don't then no-one will have to know. At least until I roll the dice again."

"You'd be willing to cuckold me again?" My voice was full of hope rather than fear.

"I think we should talk about that when we get home. Let's see how tonight comes off first."

* * *

Guillaume looked very smart casual when I opened the door to him. Jenny stepped out of the bathroom in her lingerie. And it did the trick.

"Thank you for coming. We do have some beers, but maybe you could help me work up a thirst before we crack them open?"

She knelt in front of him and undid his belt. Then she unbuttoned his trousers and let them fall to the floor. He obviously had a good idea what Jenny had in mind because he didn't have anything on underneath.

Instead, he had a thick, long black cock. It was absolutely magnificent. I was so pleased for Jenny because I knew how much she'd enjoy being stretched and spunked by him.

"Oh, Guillaume. You are magnificent. May I lick you? May I suck you? I want to get you ready to go inside me."

"In a moment Jenny. I brought you this."

And he pulled some paper out of his pocket showing a clean test for STIs from last week. I grabbed Jenny's test and showed him.

"OK. Paperwork over. I really want to find out what that feels like inside me. What it feels like when you cum inside me. You won't pull out, will you?"

"You decide, Jenny. I -- and I suppose Pete -- are here to serve you. I think you should be making these decisions. And you can always change your mind."

She stood up and pulled him to the bed and then pushed him down. He lay on his back and started unbuttoning his shirt while Jenny started licking his cock. I helped him off with his shirt and then removed his shoes so I could get rid of the trousers that had pooled around his ankles. He was now naked apart from a pair of blue, silk socks.

He was also erect. He was significantly bigger than average and really quite thick. His foreskin had partially retracted, showing a pale pink cock head with a drip of precum on its tip.

Jenny got on her knees and I pulled her knickers down and off. She lifted herself up and started to lower herself down onto his cock. I could see his ebony shaft piercing the blonde pubes above her pussy. And then Jenny got a bit stuck.

"Ahh, Guillaume. I think you might be too big. Maybe my eyes are bigger than my pussy."

"No, Jenny, I think you'll be OK. I have bulled for white couples before. It just takes a bit of time is all. Remember, you can get a baby out of there, so you can definitely get my little cock inside you."

"Little!" She cried as she gently tried moving up and down.

"Well, I suppose it's all relative. But you should see my business partner. Compared with him, I'm really not that large."

"Well, I'm going to try my hardest to get you all in tonight. And if that works, maybe we can visit Louisiana for our summer holiday next year." She looked at me as she said that last part. I could only grin and nod.

More was slowly going in. And I could see a sheen from Jenny's lubrication coating his cock. It took about five minutes but eventually, Jenny got as far down as she would be getting.

"You're touching my cervix. I've never felt that before but that must be it. That's as far as we can go."

Then, she set the pace. Slowly lifting and falling. As the sheen grew glossy and then creamy she picked up the pace. I was watching my wife fucking a black man we'd met less than 12 hours ago. It was a dream come true for both of us.

Jenny was almost at the top of her motion when she shuddered and moaned. Then she flopped down onto Guillaume.

"Oh, that's never happened before." She said as her pale skin flushed pink. "I've never had an orgasm so soon. But I have been turned on for hours, so maybe it makes sense."

Guillaume rolled them over and started ploughing Jenny. He was slow and gentle. He knew he was twice her weight and much stronger. Jenny was constantly moaning and crying with yips of pleasure. It was an honour to watch this foreign businessman fucking my wife in a way I would never be able to match. It was a pleasure to see my wife's joy at being fucked so beautifully.

She hooked her legs around his and wrapped her arms around his chest. She couldn't have full control but the control she wanted was to keep him inside her. It was hard for her to speak fluently now. But she tried and she communicated her intent and passion clearly.

"Cum inside me, Guillaume. Don't you dare pull out. I want to feel your spunk pulsing against my cervix. I want that warmth inside me. Give me your baby batter!"

That last sentence seemed to do the trick. He shuddered. He stayed inside her and he pulsed. He pulsed again and again and again. And then he relaxed. His muscles softened and suddenly, 18 stone of Louisiana lover was just lying on my wife. She was delighted.

"Oh Guillaume. That was lovely. You really stretched me and I can feel your spunk inside me. If you want, you can rest up and crack open a can. While you do that, Pete can clean me up. That's what you want to do, isn't it Pete?"

I didn't say anything, I just slid in place. Jenny's pussy was engorged, very pink, very wet, and quite a bit looser than after I fuck her. And she smelled amazing. The combination of her scent with Guillaume's was super hot.

I licked. And as I licked I got instructions on what to do. Where to kiss, when to suck, and how best to serve my wife. She obviously knows what she needs because it worked and she came again. I also got to lick up a lot of Guillaume's cum.

The taste was too good. I didn't really want to wash it away with a beer.

"Will you be able to go again, Guillaume?"

"Of course! I told you, I often bull for white couples. I know what you lot like. You want as much black sperm in you as possible, don't you?"

She just nodded.

"I bet you're not even on birth control. You told me you wanted my baby batter and I don't think that was a mistake."

Jenny looked embarrassed.

"I don't think you'll get me pregnant tonight, Guillaume. It's not the fertile part of my cycle."

"I'm going to believe you about your cycle but I know enough about women's cycles to know that no day is totally safe. You could get pregnant from sex on any day. But it's your choice. You can have my baby if you want. And if you don't get pregnant, remember that you promised to visit next summer."

"Wow! I just wanted some pregnancy risk. I hadn't thought about planning to get pregnant on this trip. But maybe we should think about visiting Louisiana next summer, Pete. Be prepared. Visit on the right days. Go home with a baby in my womb. I mean, I'll be 24 next year, so it would be a good age."

"I'm not saying no, sweetie. But maybe we should focus on tonight first? Guillaume looks like he's ready to go again."

* * *

We only had one night with Guillaume because he had to fly back home the next morning. But we have his number and exchange messages from time to time.

Jenny didn't get pregnant. But we've had serious discussions about trying again in Louisiana next year. We don't think it would be much of a shock to Jenny's parents or our friends. After all, our friends now know what we did in LA. And the girls all see her dancing when they go out clubbing on Friday nights.

The question isn't whether we'll visit Louisiana. The question is whether we'll do it on Jenny's most fertile week or pick one where she's less likely to become pregnant. Of course, if she had sex with Guillaume and his business partner every day of that week...