Penal Slavery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on Jack's face told her that he knew something was up, but he responded in kind and said, "I am really glad that I got away early. That means I have time to show you my surprise"

Jack led her out of the aquatic area and into the hallway turning to the right and down to a door across from the gym area which opened into a stairwell.

"All the way to the top, Red."

Brooke quickly jogged up the steps partially out of a desire to satisfy her curiosity and partially to burn off the anxiety caused by the words of the bitch Domina Pridigen. She reached the top and went through the door. Sunlight assaulted her eyes, the hallway had a glass roof and the far wall was nothing but glass looking out on a deck with outdoor furniture and seating areas.

"Go on outside."

Brooke went through one of the doors and was outside for the first time since she was enslaved other than the brief walk from the transport bus to the Lodge in processing area. The magnificent view was unfettered by glass, and the mountain breeze was fresh with pine and a hint of wildflowers. She breathed it in, ignoring the slight chill in the afternoon air that gave her goosebumps, hard nipples, and a tingle in her cunt. Looking around she saw the deck wrapped around to the other side of the building. She imagined that would be a good place to watch the setting sun, although the afternoon sun was still high in the sky. They had the deck to themselves.

"Ok Red, what's wrong?"

Brooke hesitated, then the whole story poured out. The encounter with Domina Pridigen. The way she and her friends scout out the new slaves and tell each other, the veiled threat to her mother, everything. She saw Jacks features get harder and harder with every revelation. Finally, she wound down.

"Ok let me make sure I have it straight. Catherine Pridigen and some friends have been telling each other the identity of new penal slaves to sexually exploit. The husbands are not involved. She knows the rules but willfully ignores them. In your case, she implied she would use your slavery against your mother to gain some advantage."

"That is a good summary."

"You never heard the conversation I am about to have"

Jack activated his wrist comp and said,

"Hello, Hey Marti. Can you pull the collar recordings for the penal slave known as Red. Starting about an hour and a half ago? Investigation override, my authority. Key on the phrase 'Pridgen.' Yeah that's it, back it up... bingo. Yeah that bitch is going to be in a collar before the week is out. Her and her posse too if I have anything to say about it. Any camera footage? Ok cool... Yeah, she does have a really nice ass. Ok, let me run it past the boss and I will get back to you. Bye."

"Oh my God, my collar records everything?"

"Calm down Red. First forget everything you just heard. No one ever hears it unless something like this happens and you must have a damn good reason to access the information. Like investigating a crime. What they are doing is slave abuse and I won't let that crap happens if I can do something about it. Pridigen is dancing on the edge of a felony, although realistically the best I can hope for her is a misdemeanor and a lifetime ban on coming to the Lodge."

Brooke got a hold of herself. She didn't like being wired for sound, but she had to admit to herself if she hadn't been, there wouldn't have been anything Jack could have done to protect her. Beth and Mark too for that matter. She also realized that Jack was not doing this just because she was involved, but because he wouldn't tolerate slaves being abused unduly.

"OK, I see your point and will forget this disturbing capability of penal slave collars."

"That's my girl. Ready for dinner?"

"Yes. And thank you for bringing me here. So, I can come up anytime I don't have to be anywhere else?"

"Exactly. It is a public leisure area. Of course, you are still subject to any orders from domini. For example, when it gets warmer and when a certain dominus has time, you might be taken on a blanket after a picnic dinner at sunset. Or under the stars."

"Taken in my ass, cunt, or mouth?"

"Why not all three?"

Dinner was at the sports bar themed restaurant called Rudi's. Jack explained there were several options from a very dressy formal place to a fast food joint. Rudi's was in the middle of the spectrum and according to Jack, his favorite. Brooke noticed that Jack was a little unusual in letting her sit at the table. The slave cunt who led them to their table discretely laid a towel on the chair presented to Brooke, for which she was grateful. Most slaves seemed to be placed next to their domini on their knees, with their asses resting on their thighs and hands in laps. They ate and drank what the free person fed them from their plate. Jack noticed her glances.

"I don't hold with hand feeding slaves in public. Seems like too much work."

Dinner was surreal. But for being naked and collared, Brooke would have thought she was on a first date with a handsome, smart and hot guy. They talked about music, local affairs, and movies. With everything that had happened today, she had almost forgotten his comment about kilts, so once dessert was done she asked, "So how are kilts useful around the Lodge?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"I would not have asked otherwise."

"Crawl under the table."

Brooke went to her hands and knees. As her head went under the tablecloth she realized exactly how kilts are useful at the Lodge. Jack had flipped up his kilt and in the traditional style was not wearing underwear.

"Red, you know what to do."

Indeed, she did and fell upon her task gladly, licking and sucking the semi hard member to its full, rock hard length. She treated his cock like an ice cream cone, licking up and down, stroke after stroke. She felt his hand gently stroke her hair and she reflected that for the second time today she was performing public oral sex on a free person. This time she was not being treated like a talking sex toy.

Jack... she suddenly realized she had never asked him his last name. Brooke chuckled to herself. She had never been on a date with someone whose last name she didn't even know. To be fair, she had never been on a date with someone who had fucked her every orifice in the first two hours of meeting her. Oh, and let's not forget the flogging that came before that. In future, she should at least insist on dinner before anal.

Brooke thought she was about to get a mouthful of warm cum when the cock in her mouth deflated like a blown tire on the expressway. She was about to stick her head out and ask what was going on when she heard a familiar voice.

"Good evening son. Where is Red?"

If she had not had a mouthful of deflated cock she would have gasped.

'Checking out some plumbing. What can I do for you Dad? As soon as she is finished, we were looking to leave."

I guess sucking cock is sort of checking the plumbing, reflected Brooke to herself.

"I just wanted to let you know that I signed the arrest warrant for Catherine Pridigen. Senator Pridigen was informed as a courtesy. He was actually on his way here and I was told he asked that we wait to execute it until he arrives. He also had an interesting proposition for how to..."

The beep of a wrist comp interrupted the conversation.

"The Senator is at the front desk. I will send you the details. I am thinking about 9:30 tonight for the hearing"

"That's pretty quick."

"Pretty open and shut case. Make sure Red is available in case she needs to testify. I need to go. See you later."

Brooke was stunned. When did...?

"He is gone, you can come out now."

Brooke crawled out from under the table, seated herself and quietly hissed with all the outrage a naked collared slave could muster, "When were you going to get around to telling me that your last name was McTavish and you were the warden's SON"

She took a perverse pleasure in seeing the normally unflappable Jack looking like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Not that she was any less pissed off.

"Well, the time never seemed right. I was having enough trouble trying to approach you about a relationship given our power imbalance. I just couldn't wrap my head around inserting my parentage into the mix. "

"I hate to say it, but you might have a point. I'm having enough trouble working this out in my head. If I had known that from the start, I think I would have just said to look me up after my enslavement and in the meantime, treat me like you would any other slave cunt."

"What about now?"

"Oddly enough I sort of owe Pridigen a favor. She showed me the worst of a domina. She also let me see what you could have been like if you weren't the man you are. I want to get to know that man. I think I can overlook your parentage."

Brooke smiled and then got a puzzled look.

"How can you work here if your dad is the warden? I thought the state had..." what did dad call them..."anti-nepotism rules?"

"Normally you would be right. I applied originally when dad had told the commission he was going to retire. I was selected for the deputy warden position and then the warden decided to retire and move to a warmer state. After that, the commission leaned on Dad to stay at least another five years as warden. Since I had already been picked, the commission waived the rule. Frankly my current position is to prove to dad and me that we can work together before I formally accept the job."

Jack looked at his wrist comp and said, "We need to go. In about 15 minutes we will have three slaves kneeling at the door to the room."

As they were walking out after Jack settled the check, he remarked, "Actually I thought that you had figured out my last name."

"How would I have done that?"

"I thought the kilt gave it away."

"The kilt? I didn't go through your pockets to find your wallet."

"Good thing. Kilts don't have pockets. That's why I am wearing a sporran. It functions as a pocket. No, you mentioned the pattern and it's the McTavish tartan."

"Dominus, you do realize that most people have no idea about how to identify tartans"

"But you're such a smart slave."

"Sir, what is the penalty for slapping a dominus?"

"Very harsh, slave cunt. At best 15 lashes, including cunt and tits."

"Hmmmm. Decisions, decisions."

Brooke saw Beth, Mark and Roberta coming up the hall as she was entering the room. She left the door open, and they entered as Jack was sitting down in the room easy chair, He said, "Nympho, Red, Poseidon couch. Carousel, kneel in front of Nympho. Nympho, spread those legs and Carousel dive in. Nympho critique."

"Ok Carousel, treat my cunt like you want your own treated...I don't know about you, but I don't let dogs lick my cunt. Put some finesse into it... better. Don't go straight for the clit. Use your tongue to play in the folds and taste my juices. Oh yeah, that's good. Now do the alphabet over my nub. Good. Good."

Brooke heard Beth pant and was pretty sure she was close to cumming. A couple of minutes later Beth moaned her orgasm.

"Carousel, 6 minutes and change. Doing better," Jack remarked.

Beth said, "She spent an hour before dinner eating every cunt that would spread for her in the rec room. Dominus, you must have really motivated her."

Carousel spoke up, "Delivering room service is a crap job for the losers. The closest thing you get to a tip is getting face-fucked because they don't want their food to get cold. I am tired of being a loser and feeling sorry for myself being a slave. Being a thoughtless, selfish bitch got this collar around my neck and I have ten more months of it.

"This place is all about sex and satisfying the domini. The better you are at it the better off you are. Since most of the domini are not too concerned if a slave cums, we have to satisfy ourselves. I can't expect the other slaves to want to get me off unless I can return the favor. Red was kind to me when I gave her no reason to be. I want to try to be less of a bitch so I can get some pleasure other than my fingers. I haven't come since my atonement other than playing with myself. "

"What? Here?" Beth exclaimed and continued, "I must have had ten or more slaves ask me to have sex with them the first time I went into the rec room. That reminds me. Br... I mean Red, as soon as Poseidon is off his cock diet there is going to be a welcome to the Lodge get together. Kind of like a party, just with more cock and cunt and not so much cake."

Mark snorted, "Very funny sister bitch. Why wait? I think every guest and slave cock here has been in my mouth and ass today. Not like it would be anything new."

"Oh, brother stud, that's the point. Every slave cunt here wants to get on your dance card so they do the horizontal mambo with your endowment. They want to wait. Apparently, it's a big deal."

Carousel raised her head from her resumption of licking Beth's cunt and said, "It is from what I've heard and seen. The last two times we had new slave meat I was being disciplined and in a chastity belt. All I could do was watch. Every hole gets used for three hours an evening until everyone who wants to get to use you. You can refuse. I did. But it is part of the reason no one will fuck me. Even the guards. I... I wish I hadn't been such an entitled bitch. Now I wish I had gone through with it. "

Brooke thought the girl was on the edge of tears. Jack said softly,

"It's not too late Caro."

"Dominus?"

"Volunteer to join these three. There's no reason why you can't, and it would go a long way towards being accepted. In the meantime, Nympho, swap with Carousel. Show her what she needs to be shooting for. "

Jack handed Brooke a coin.

"Poseidon call heads or tails? Flip the coin as he calls it Red."

"Heads"

Brooke flipped the coin into the air and caught it on the downward path.

"It's tails, Dominus."

"Sorry Poseidon, that means I get Nympho's tail. Nympho, do you want to explain to Carousel the need to master sexual multitasking?"

"Of course, Sir. May this slave make some observations that might help Carousel be a better slave cunt?"

"Absolutely."

"Carousel you don't really think that you are a slave, do you?"

"Beth, I mean Nympho, are you nuts? I had my clothes stripped off me. I got nine lashes for DUI involving an accident and another five on top of that for contempt of court. The two guys that were in the car I hit not only fucked my asshole raw, they 'assigned the balance of my use,' to the sheriff's department like I was a piece of meat. I have a barcoded ass. I'm chipped like a pet, and I have a collar I can't take off. Of course, I know I am a slave."

"Do you really? You know it in your head but do you know it here?" Beth squeezed Carousels right nipple.

"Do you know it here?" Beth jammed three fingers in the slaves' cunt, causing Carousel to moan.

"And do you know it here?" Beth pulled her now wet fingers out of the moaning slave and waved them in front of the girl's mouth. Brooke was surprised to see Carousel open her mouth and lick the juices off the digits.

Beth stood up and looked Carousel in the eyes, holding the girls head between her hands.

"You said your victims 'assigned the balance of my use to the sheriff's department like I was a piece of meat. 'Girlfriend, you are a piece of meat. You're a convicted penal slave, a sentenced slave cunt. The state owns you just like, me, my brother, and my best friend. Because we're young and good looking our owner, the state, decided that our highest and best use would be as fuckmeat for domini who are paying well for our delectable assess, cunts and cock.

"You have all the trappings of a slave, the collar, the barcode, the wrist and ankle shackles. But you haven't accepted your slavery. You may not like it, I know my brother is not overly fond of sucking cock or taking it up the ass. I don't like the exercise schedule or being used by domini who aren't particularly concerned if I cum or not. Slaves don't have a say in how they are used. We're just used."

Carousel blurted out, "That's what I hate! Being used! I suck cocks and eat pussies and if I get fucked at all it's up my ass."

"You said you came during your atonement. How many times? "asked Beth.

"I... I lost count. After a while it was just one continuous cum."

"And how did you feel later?"

"Afraid. I enjoyed it too much. I realized that I was on the edge of becoming an insatiable slave cunt eager to be fucked by anyone who wanted me."

Brooke started to speak, but Beth beat her to it, "Let go the fear. You are, and will be a barcoded slave till the end of your term. Your body is not your own. If you don't really have a choice, then embrace the alternative. Slaves that look like you do are expected to either be insatiable three-hole sluts or at least able to fake it."

"I get that, but what if I am craving this kind of sex after I am released? I'm afraid that there's no going back."

"So, you think that you are going to spend the rest of your life naked and begging to be fucked if you let yourself enjoy the pleasure?"

Caro blushed.

"Of course not. I guess it does seem a little silly when you put it that way."

Beth replied, "Well you are going to spend the rest of your sentence naked. And you will be fucked. Whether you enjoy it or not is up to you. Me, I don't plan to ever be enslaved by the state again, so I am going to enjoy being a collared slave cunt. Live in the moment Caro."

With that, Beth divided between Carousels thighs and had her moaning in minutes.

Brooke was almost panting at the hot scene before her, Jack whispered in her ear, "Change of plan Red. Put this on."

Jack handed Brooke one of the biggest strapons she had ever seen. It wasn't quite as thick as Jack or Mark's cocks but was at least two inches longer. She stepped into the harness and was delighted to find that the soft plastic felt very much like a real cock. There was also a nub that vibrated against her clit.

Brooke lined up with Beth's wet cunt and slid the fake cock between the folds of her cunt lapping friend, eliciting a muffled groan from the occupied teen. Every thrust increased the pleasure to Brookes clit, which caused her to pump faster into her friend. Whatever Beth was doing to Caro's cunt was causing the slave to move up from loud moans to loud screams.

"Oh God, I never thought it could feel like this!" Caro wailed.

"Poseidon, Give Carousel's mouth something else to do. She's hurting my ears."

'Yes, Dominus."

Brooke saw Mark get up and present his long, hard cock at Caro's lips. She in turn impaled her mouth on his dick, grabbing his muscular ass cheeks with both hands driving her head down till her nose was buried in the other slaves curlies.

Mark ripped out his own moan of pleasure as Carousel started to pump her head up and down. The part of Brooke not about to come from the stimulation provided by the strapon she was wielding marveled at Caro's apparent lack of a gag reflex. She knew she was not able to easily take all of Mark down her throat and, despite Beth's greater experience, neither could his sister. Caro's head was bobbing up and down faster and faster. Mark was starting to groan loud enough that Brooke wondered what Jack was going to put in his mouth.

Rational thought gave way to a rolling orgasm that left Brooke limp and flopping over onto Beth, who was spasming in pleasure herself from her friend's assault on her cunt. Carousel pulled her head back, cumming herself. This caused the fruit of her fellatio of Mark to decorate her face and tits, as he too came a surprising amount for a guy whose cock had been milked like a cow judging for the videos that Brooke had seen of his day at the stables.

"Well done, "as Jack golf clapped. Brooke was turning to make a snarky remark when his wrist comp went off. The humorous expression on Jack's face vanished, to be replaced by the same look that Jack has gotten when Brooke was telling her story about her encounter with the Pridigen woman.