Penal Slavery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taste good cunt? Try this,"

Brooke pumped her fingers in her own wet twat and this time the chained woman licked what was set before her.

"You will get some more of that very soon."

Brooke then smeared cream on Czarina's nether lips and clit causing the slave to buck in her restraints.

"Red, step back I think our guest could use some of your special attention, "Jack said.

Brooke turned to see the two officers had left and Senator Pridigen had his respectably-sized cock out and stroking it. Brooke went to her knees in front of the official.

"Dominus, may this slave serve your pleasure?"

Senator Pridigen responded by grabbing her ponytail and impaled his cock in her hungry mouth and grabbed her head and started face fucking her. She was barely able to swallow his cock to avoid gagging and thought she heard Jack getting Czarina's collar and cuffs on and directing her into the yoke of the enslavement station. Brooke was surprised when the senator did not come down her throat but pulled her head away from his now rock-hard dick.

"Maybe later Red, for now I have something that I have waited 20 years to do. Go stand in front of Cat...Czarina"

Brooke got off her knees and turned to see Czarina's up turned ass, cunt and puckered starfish both glistening. As she walked around the woman she was reminded of her own time yoked with her head and wrists immobilized and ready to be barcoded and fucked. The difference here was the screen was dark and the woman was still crying.

Brooke noticed that the yoke was height adjustable and the yoked slave's mouth was at the perfect height to service Brooke's horny cunt.

"In consideration of the information that the slave, now known as Czarina, has never had anal intercourse and that the barcoding process involves anal penetration, the slave shall be prepared by a volunteer to stretch her rear passage. Senator, you may proceed."

"Tom don't you dare... ahhhhhhhh."

Brooke saw the woman's body go rigid as Jack snapped, "Slave will remain silent or will suffer the next disciplinary collar setting. Red get her tongue doing something useful. Proceed, Senator"

Czarina cried out as her husband plunged into her ass. Brooke noted that, like Jack, he plunged to his pubic hair. He left her impaled for a couple of minutes and slowly started to stroke in and out of his enslaved wife's ass. While the moaning continued, it took on a different tone, more pleasure than pain, as the pumping cock started moving a bit faster.

Brooke almost snarled at the yoked slave, "Get to work fuckmeat. I want that tongue so deep it tickles my tonsils. "

It didn't take long for Brooke to realize that there was a new slave cunt to fill the position for worst slit licker in the Lodge previously held by Carousel. She couldn't figure out if Czarina couldn't take it up the ass and eat cunt at the same time, wasn't really trying, or honestly didn't know how to please a woman. In any case, Brooke wasn't getting off. Jack seemed to notice and mouthed the word "Carousel" at Brooke almost causing her to chuckle.

Jack walked over behind Brooke and she felt a breeze along her ass as Jack hiked up his kilt.

"Bend over Red. I want to fuck your juicy cunt."

Brooke found herself almost nose to nose with the older slave as Jack entered her sopping twat and could hear Czarina mutter, "I am a lady...I am not going to enjoy this...ohhh why is this feeling so good? NO... Ladies don't enjoy anal... Only sluts and..." her voice faltering.

"That's right honey, only sluts and slaves. You're slave fuckmeat now. You might as well enjoy it because slaves like you and I get bent over and fucked in the ass every day. Like now. Ohhhh I love it when my dominus fucks me like right now."

Brooke heard a grunting sound and a mewl from the woman across from her, at the same time the senator groaned.

"He just came in your ass, didn't he? And you just came too, didn't you? Just like any other slutty slave cunt."

"No... no... unnnn... yes you cunt. I came. Are you happy? "

"The question is, are you?"

The senator pulled out of his wife's freshly fucked ass, turned and went through a door that Brooke saw had the universal restroom symbol on it as the arms of the enslavement station whirred into life. The insertion of the anal probe caused Czarina to squeal as it plunged into her freshly plowed hole.

"Oh silence slave cunt. You got stretched out by a big cock before the stake went up your ass. That was the first thing I ever had up my ass, you ... oh yes, oh yes, your slave is about to cum."

Brooke felt Jack pick up the pace and as she felt herself right at the edge, he pulled out of her sopping cunt and slammed his cock into her ass. Four fast strokes and she was screaming into the yoked slave's face as she came almost at the same time Jack pumped her ass full of slick cream.

"THANK YOU DOMINUS! THANK YOU FOR FILLING MY ASS WITH YOUR TASTY CUM!"

Panting, Brooke again almost snarled, "Bitch, that's how a slave hot piece of fuckmeat does it when you embrace your slavery. As much as I don't like you I hope you get to where you feel half as good as I feel right now."

"Slave Red present your cunt and ass to be eaten by Slave Czarina."

Before the yoked slave could say anything to earn the second collar disciplinary setting from Jack, Brooke turned and mashed her butt cheeks into Czarina's face, muffling whatever was coming out of her mouth.

"Slave Czarina, my slaves' cunt and ass better be squeaky clean by the time your barcode is adorning your ass cheek or you will be crawling behind her licking up every drop that drips out all the way to my room."

The new slave had learned something of obedience, because Brooke felt her cunt and asshole get a thorough tongue bath. Admittedly it felt like someone licking a plate and the yoked slave did not really get her tongue inside her cunt folds. On the other hand, she did a decent rimming job. Brooke guessed that she must like the taste of the mint flavored anal lube.

Brooke felt rather than heard the yelp from the slave as the anal probe pulled out.

"Red, turn and present your ass for inspection."

As Brooke turned, she saw the anal probe and the skin printer pull back, allowing Brooke a partial view of the new barcode. Senator Pridigen, who seemed to have cleaned up along with tucking his cock away, stared at the barcoded ass with what looked like a sense of wonder. Brooke suspected that he was starting to realize the possibilities of a collared slave that can't play the haughty bitch and whose all 3 holes are open for business.

Jack spoke, "Good enough for now Czarina. Oh, almost forgot."

Jack had a device that looked like a hair dryer that he pressed the end that would have been the air exhaust on an actual hair dryer on the secured woman's unmarked butt cheek. A familiar popping sound and a yelp was heard at the same time.

"Can't let you leave without your chip,"

Jack made another entry on his wrist comp and the yoke loosened its grip on the woman's neck and wrists.

"For the record, the slave formerly known as Catherine A. Pridigen having been duly convicted, flogged, and registered as a slave is now subject to victim atonement. Said atonement is reserved for the time being. The slave is being remanded to the Honorable Thomas Pridigen for his use and assigned to his room pending orientation and work assignment. Dominus Pridigen, do you accept the responsibility? "

"Yes, Deputy."

"Very well, I have coded the slave collar settings to your wrist comp. Do you need instruction on their use?"

"No deputy I am familiar with the disciplinary and other collar settings."

Jack continued, "Slave shall rise and stand. Slave Red, assist her."

Brooke helped the new slave get her head and wrists out of the yoke and move to a kneeling position. The thigh bands released and Jack directed the woman to stand as he snapped a leash to the silver collar around Czarina's neck, the end piece flowing into the metal. Jack handed the looped end to the senator.

"The slave is keyed to your room Senator. Also, a reminder, slaves are not allowed to drink any alcoholic beverages without specific consent of the state and said consent will not be given for at least the first 48 hours of enslavement. The slave collar will report any increase in blood alcohol. Proceed us out into the lodge area."

As the older pair headed toward the metal door leading into the Lodge, Brooke felt something attached to her own collar. She started to turn and discovered Jack had attached his own leash. The look in his eyes made it clear that she stay quiet. Jack cleared the quartet out of the intake area quickly and the parties separated at the hall into the main lobby area. Brooke saw from a clock in the lobby that it was about 30 minutes to midnight.

Brooke did not know what to make of the leash. It wasn't like she was going to escape or anything. Jack did not jerk her around with it, although he did fleck the loop end playfully on her ass as they were climbing the stairs to his room. It was about equal parts humiliation and stoking of her slave heat with a fair-sized slice of irritation thrown in. On the other hand, they saw almost no one on the way back to the room.

As the door to the room shut, Brooke felt the leash release. She dropped to her knees and placed her forehead on the floor.

"May this humble slave cunt be allowed to know why she was leashed?"

"You may ask. For now, get in the shower. I will be right behind you. We need to make it quick the alarm is going off in less than six hours."

"Dominus! Why!"

"Morning exercise! We can't let Nympho down you know."

"Sure we can..." Brooke muttered as she headed to the shower.

Once in the shower, Jack washed her hair and body with an amazing tenderness. Thinking about the events of the day Brooke started to sob. Jack held her.

"It's going to ok, let it out. When you want to talk about it I am here."

Brooke got a hold of herself and got out, the pair drying each other and slipping into the king-sized bed.

"Dominus...Jack...I am furious with Pridigen...Czarina. Part of me understands why you wanted me to be so hard on her, she needs to be punished but... I sort of enjoyed doing it. I was expecting that sort of treatment when I was convicted but everyone was professional, and... for lack of a better word, businesslike. How is she different?"

Jack turned and faced her, propping on one elbow.

"Brooke, enslavement is not just about punishment but deterrence and rehabilitation as well. Remember what I said about you and your friends not being the norm. Czarina is acting worse than the usual enslavement. She is not accepting anything and is resisting examining her behaviors because she thinks she can just ride it out to the end of her term and everything will be just like it was. As much as I am frustrated that she is not getting what I think she deserves, I have an obligation to her, to the state to...how can I say it...make her see the error of her ways. In the time I have, the only way I can do that is a shock enslavement. You helped lay the groundwork and I appreciate that and regret that it caused you distress."

"It bothers me that I kind of got off on it. I feel bad..."

"That kind of power trip is a rush, no doubt about it. But you recognize it and because of that aren't likely to abuse it. Its why during slave management training we were subjected to two weeks of slavery. Some people get addicted to the power rush and that almost never ends well."

He kissed her tenderly on the lips and said, "Snuggle in and let's get some sleep. Morning is coming early."

Brooke turned and let his strong arms enfold her. As she drifted off she realized not only that Jack had addressed her by her free name, but that for the first time in her young life she was spending the entire night with a man that she had not grown up with.

As she drifted off to sleep, she thought that being enslaved is definitely making her life interesting.