Penal Slavery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK places to be for all of us. Carousel, I am moving you temporarily to C96 so Nympho and Poseidon can continue your... tutoring. Plus, report to Domina Peck at 0930 tomorrow. She is going to discuss you filling in for Red since she will be...otherwise occupied for a while. Dismissed."

Brooke couldn't believe she could still blush after the last couple of days, but she managed it as Beth whispered to her in passing as she exited the room with Mark and Roberta.

"He's got you collared more ways than one. You go, girl!"

As the door shut behind the trio, Jack said, "Grab a quick shower. Just so there is no question, you will be sleeping and bathing here for a while. We must be at the warden's office in 40 minutes. Which is why we are taking separate showers. Otherwise we would never get there and I want that bitch Pridigen collared and barcoded before the night is out."

The vehemence in Jack's tone surprised Brooke.

"Dominus, may this slave ask why you are so determined to punish that woman? Slaves are to be used by domini however they see fit, correct? Humiliation is part of being a slave. "

"Not like this Red. Yes, you are a slave and for the term of your slavery you will be used as your owner, either the state or the state's designee such as a guest who rents...how did Nympho put it? Ah yes, your 'delectable' ass, cunt and tits.' You could have been publicly flogged and sold for work on a farm, a fishing boat, factory, or a domestic in a private home. Free people you knew could have seen you naked and toiling.

"Humiliating and embarrassing, sure. But once your term is served you are done. Your debt to society is paid in full and your past penal status can't be held against you for any reason. The Lodge is often used for slaves who, as part of a plea agreement, are not publicly flogged or sold and can expect their records to be expunged. You took your plea deal in part because you wanted to limit the public exposure. The concept of, 'what you see at the Lodge stays at the Lodge,' is not only an expectation but a term of admission to the facility and part of the State holding up its end of the deal. The blackmail is bad enough but for someone who thinks that they are above the rules just pisses me off."

Brooke estimation of Jack went up a few more notches as she thought about what he said while taking her shower. One thing he mentioned puzzled her, and she asked him as she left the bathroom putting her damp hair into a high ponytail.

"I know past penal status can't be held against you, although you and I both know it happens, but why the permanent F on a felon's ass?"

"The felon marks are a historical holdover to the felon brand that old time penal slaves were permanently marked with. Now we have the nano inks that let us remove the barcodes and other marks, I would not be surprised that legislation will be passed to allow removal of the F after completion of term. Let's go and get this over with. With any luck Pridigen will take the plea offer and you won't need to testify."

Brooke was stunned that Jack had showered and dressed in less than 5 minutes. He was silent and as far away from the playful guy who had admired her ass going down the stars this morning as to be a different person. As she stopped at the warden's office Jack spoke, "Next door down Red. Don't bother knocking. Enter and stand facing out towards the bench from the right-side wall. In the back corner."

Wondering what was going on, she did as bid and entered what looked like a cross between a conference room and a courtroom. A long table that looked like it had been turned ninety degrees from where it had been earlier had four chars under it facing a raised table and chair with the state seal on the center of the wall and the state and federal flags flanking it on either side. Brooke decided that must be the judge's bench, since it looked like where the judge had sat when she was in court to be enslaved. The thought of her enslavement reminded her of the judge licking her lips when the trio had been stripped.

The remaining chairs that Brooke suspected would have been part of the conference room set were positioned in the back like audience seating with an open space centered on the state seal. Jack sat in one of the two chairs on the right side of the makeshift aisle.

Brooke didn't have long to stand around. The door opened and Catherine Pridigen walked by the officer who held the door open and was followed by another officer. Pridigen looked furious, which took away from the frankly sexy braless breasts pressing out from the thin sundress she was wearing.

The reason for the outthrust tits and the scowl was explained by her wrists handcuffed behind the angry woman. Brooke had to stifle a laugh at the idea of the bitch being walked through the public areas of the Lodge in handcuffs.

Following behind the officers and Pridigen was a distinguished looking fit man about Brooks father's age that she recognized from his visits to Brooke's home as Senator Thomas Pridigen. Her dad really liked the senator. Self-made multi-millionaire, decorated combat vet, all around nice guy. His wife used to be very down to earth and pleasant but, according to her mother she, "Thought money and a powerful husband made her better than everyone else."

One of the officers, Brooke thought it was one of the ones that in-processed her, unlocked the cuffs and sat her next to her husband and retired to the left wall, the other office having already moved past Jack to stand next to a door on the right-side wall.

The Prodigies engaged in an animated but whispered conversation that Brooke could not make out, apparently concerning a document that the senator had put before his wife. Finally, the woman took a pen from her husband, signed the paper and slumped in her chair, shoulders drooping in defeat. Senator Pridigen also signed, handed the document to the officer on their side of the table. The officer approached the bench and placed the signed document on the table on the raised dais. The senator nodded at Jack who in turn nodded at the officer who spoke softly into her wrist comp.

The door opened and Jack's dad, wearing a judicial robe stepped up on the dais as the officer near Jack called out, "All rise. The Magistrate Court for Franklin County, Hidden Hills Division is now in session, the Honorable Magistrate Maximillian McTavish, presiding."

Jack's father looked at Brooke and imperceptibly shook his heads and intoned, "Be seated."

Brooke took the slight head shake as a message to continue standing, as the magistrate continued, "The only matter before the Court at this late hour is the case of State vs Catherine A. Pridigen, docket number F721. The charges are; Third Degree slave abuse, Attempted Extortion through blackmail, and violation of the Facility Privacy Act, in the first degree... one moment."

The male officer had approached the bench and Magistrate McTavish waived him to his seat and the officer said something in his ear.

"In addition, I am advised by Officer Scott that an additional charge of second degree resisting arrest is pending. Under normal circumstances, the seriousness of these charges alone would require referral directly to the Circuit Court. A further complication is that three of the four charges are preferred by an officer with whom the Court is related by blood, which would be a conflict of interest precluding this Court's consideration of the matter. However, the Court has been advised that the parties have come to an agreement to have the Court resolve the matter this evening without further proceedings. The agreement is as follows:

"In consideration of the reduction of charges by the State, the Defendant, Catherine A. Pridigen, hereinafter Defendant submits to the jurisdiction of this Court and specifically waives any conflict of interest resulting from the Court adjudicating the matter brought before it by Jonathan Mc Tavish, Acting Deputy Warden son of the Honorable Maximillian McTavish.

"Defendant further waives her right to counsel in this matter and that she has been advised that should she wish to contest the charges she could be appointed an attorney if she were unable to afford one.

"In consideration of the above, plus full cooperation with any further investigations arising out of this incident, the Defendant shall plead guilty to reduced charges of misdemeanor slave abuse and the Facility Privacy Act. In further consideration of this plea, the normal lifetime ban on future use of state facilities by the Defendant shall be waived.

"Upon acceptance of the plea, the Defendant will be subject to not less than 14 nor more than 30 days of penal servitude with resultant loss of all citizenship rights for the same period, commencing upon acceptance of the plea and after the administration of nine lashes to the body. Defendants will not be subjected to public sale, felony branding, or lashing, but will otherwise be dealt with as if they had been convicted of a felony enslavement offense. Upon corporal punishment and processing, defendant will serve her term at Hidden Hills Correctional Workhouse as property of the State to be used in whatever way the State sees fit, except that the defendant shall suffer no permanent markings or disfigurement.

"Finally, should the Defendant's term extend the full 30 days, said defendant shall be allowed to leave her place of confinement in the custody of the Honorable Senator Thomas Pridigen so long as she is maintained in a state of penal servitude. "

Magistrate McTavish looked up and said, "The Defendant shall rise."

Brooke saw Mrs. Pridigen get up along with her husband.

"Catherine A. Pridigen, you have heard the charges against you and the terms of the agreement that purports to bear your signature. Is this your understanding of the resolution of the charges and that you are accepting the jurisdiction of this Court over you, the terms of this agreement, waving your right to counsel, and voluntarily entering a plea of guilty freely and without duress?"

"I Catherine A. Pridigen accept the plea as stated, free of coercion and with full understanding of the consequences," she responded in a small voice.

"The Court, having taken the guilty plea of the defendant does hereby hold publication of conviction in abeyance pending the successful completion of penal servitude. From this moment for not less than 14 nor more than 30 days you are hereby enslaved to the State, deprived of all the rights and privileges of free citizens. Bailiffs, strip the slave."

She turned and looked at her husband and started to say something when the bailiff said something in her ear. Brook's suspicion of what the officer said was confirmed when, after a minute later, the bailiff ripped the thin sundress apart, popping the buttons on the back and jerking the ruined outfit down to the pool at the new slave's feet Broke noticed for the first time that the woman was barefoot.

The second officer forced the now naked woman's arms back and his partner snapped handcuffs around the squirming woman's wrists. Once secured, the officers turned her around to leave the courtroom.

Brooke barely had time to appreciate her amazingly firm and surprisingly natural looking tits when the stripped woman registered Brooke's presence in the courtroom.

"YOU BITCH! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU CUNT!"

The rapping of the gavel broke Brooke out of the shock of the outburst.

"BAILIFFS! Return the slave before the bench," the magistrate thundered.

Brooke saw the senator facepalming.

"Three additional lashes. Five if the slave opens her mouth again in the courtroom or gives the officers any trouble whatsoever. Remove her from the courtroom!"

As the door shut behind the three, the magistrate addressed Jack, "Deputy McTavish, please supervise the processing of the new slave. You may use Red as you see fit to aid you. Yes Senator?"

"May I accompany my wife... the new slave and have her use?"

"Granted. Court's adjourned. No need to get up."

What that, Jack's dad got up and left the room. The Senator rushed out the door, presumably to catch up with the officers and his wife. Jack rose and turned to leave himself, motioning Brooke to proceed him. Once they left the room and started to the intake area, Brooke was surprised to have him pull even with her.

"I want to go over a few things with you. First, I am going to have you apply the salve to her after her flogging. Be generous, she is going to be hurting a magnitude more than you did since she is going to be taking almost three times the number of strokes that you did. To the body means back, ass, cunt and tits.

"Second, I want you to mess with her a bit. Make her think she is going to be living the 'women in prison video' experience. She is getting off incredibly easy, so I want to make sure she has an intense time while she is here, even in her own mind.

"Finally, are you ok with having her eating you out and some possible strap on action? Call it partial atonement. Her husband is going to break in her ass. Amazingly she is an anal virgin according to the senator."

"I thought taking new slaves asses was your department?"

Brooke felt a slap on her own barcoded ass for her snark, causing her excited cunt to leak just a bit.

"Hush, slave cunt. The only ass I want to take right now is next to me."

"To answer your questions, Dominus, I will do as I am bid. Happily, I might add. "

"Good. Any ideas for her slave name? "

"Tightass bitch?"

"I like the way you think, but dad will never go for it."

Brooke came up with Anallover, and then Czarina.

"Why Czarina?"

"Because Catherine the Great died being fucked by a horse? I think she mistreated serfs too, who were essentially slaves."

"I think the horse thing is a myth. But I like it. Let me think about it. Well here we are."

Jack toggled his wrist comp.

"Authorizing penal slave 'Red' for entry into processing area. Will accompany her once she codes into door." He broke the connection and looked at Brooke, "Bend and spread Red. You know the drill."

She glared at him and assumed the bend and spread position. As the door clicked and Jack started opening it, she straightened up to enter and said, "You know you could have just buzzed us through."

"What, and miss a chance to see that taunt ass, wet cunt, and your tits hanging down?"

"What is the penalty for striking a dominus again?"

As the door locked shut behind the pair, Brooke saw the officers had shackled the, for now, nameless slave in the shower area. The shackles could draw a slave taut, so her arms and legs were spread out and her body was bent at a 45-degree angle exposing her newly enslaved cunt and ass. The position also allowed her tits to hang down and sway slightly as she sobbed quietly. Senator Pridigen was standing off to the side next to the enslavement station with an unreadable expression on his face.

Brooke looked back at the soon to be flogged slave and noticed moisture around her open nether lips. Jack spoke up, "She give you any trouble?"

"Not really sir. She started to complain, then a domina came up and said she was looking forward to having her slave tongue servicing her pussy. After that, the slave cunt just started crying and sniffing like she is now. "

"OK, so 12 it is. Pursuant to sentence, corporal punishment in the amount of 9 lashes to the body shall commence. Following the administration of said punishment, an additional 3 lashes for contempt of court shall be laid on."

Jack didn't waste any time, the first stroke hitting the bound slave cunt's back before she could respond to his pronouncement. The slave did respond to the lash, letting out a blood curdling scream. That scream was followed in quick succession by three more as the flogger reached around her upper body to strike her hanging tits, underhand to curl up between her legs to stroke her ass and cunt and another across her ass.

Brooke had only witnessed one flogging, not counting her own. On one hand, despite everything, Brooke was sympathetic to the new slave, having been flogged herself not so long ago. On the other hand, Jack was barely leaving red stripes on her body. The woman's cries would make you think that her flesh was being flayed from her bones.

The other flogging Brook had seen was a few months ago where a man and woman had been enslaved for 15 years each for a jewelry store armed robbery where the victim had been injured by a ricochet as the male thief had shot into the air, thinking it made him tough and mean. Neither one of them had made this much of a racket and they both had welts after 25 lashes each. At least for the girl, Brooke knew they had healed without a blemish because she had gone into the same store a couple of weeks before her own arrest and had found out the victim had bought the girl and put her to work in the jewelry store. The slave had a sign attached to her collar reading; "ASK ME WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO ROB JAKES JEWELRY"

"Red, apply this salve to the slave."

Jacks order had jolted Brooke out of her reverie and she took the cream package after donning the medical gloves he had also offered. Opening the tube, she started working the cream into the striped back of the whipped slave. The slave cunt continued to loudly moan, even as the analgesic did its job. Brooke reflected that the slave cunt must be noisy all the time. Moving down to her reddened ass, Brooke leaned over and whispered into the other woman's ear, "Feels good doesn't it Jackie. Oh wait. You lost your name with your clothes. Till the dominus names you why don't I just call you bitch. Cause you are going to be everybody's bitch before your term is done. "

Brooke rubbed cream on her tits tweaking the hardening nipples.

"Domini are going to love these nipples. Nice and big to suck and squeeze like this."

"Ohhh."

"Or twist."

"Ahhha."

"You told me that slaves take it up the ass so you didn't have to. Guess what bitch, you're going to be making up for lost time. Let's see how tight that asshole really is."

"Owwww. It hurts!"

"You silly slave cunt. That was just one finger with a lot of lube. Feel it slide in and out like the cocks and strapons that will be doing the same soon. "

"Unnnn."

"Like that second finger up your ass? That's more like the cocks the domni will be sliding in and out of your hole. You were talking about a certain slave who you wanted to ride this afternoon. Well given your new status, the stallion is likely to be riding you. And I am here to tell you it's a hell of a ride. But Poseidon loves to slip it up tight asses. Let me give you a preview."

"Ohhhh...so full...so painful. Please pull your fingers out!"

"Sounds like no to me bitch. Slave cunts don't get to say no. They take it up the ass or any other hole the domini want to use. So free women don't have to... sound familiar?"

Brooke stripped off the glove on the hand whose fingers had been stretching and lubing the slave's asshole. She then plunged the bare fingers into the other woman's cunt, surprised to find how wet the bitch was. Brooke brought the wet fingers to her mouth and licked.

"You had a sweet tasting pussy. I swear your slave cunt is even better. Here try it."

Brooke plunged her fingers back into the sodden twat and reached to put them in front of the slave's mouth.

"Open up and lick. Get used to the taste of yourself. You will be cleaning plenty of cocks that have filled you full of cum"

The shackled slave twisted her head away, shouting,

"No, I am no lez! I don't eat pussy! Or cunt!"

Jack interjected, "Slave Czarina! You will obey Slave Red like a domina. It's not too late to add some more lashes for disobedience. Understand?"

"Yes si...Dominus. This slave will obey."

With that, she started licking Brooke's fingers with increasing interest, like a child who decided that what was set before her didn't taste that bad after all.