Pendant to Remember

Story Info
The return of first love brings new experiences.
9.4k words
4.28
7k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Radomir1
Radomir1
33 Followers

This story is part of the "Summer lovin 2021" contest.

Many thanks to the readers who gave their feedback and left comments.

English is still not my first language, so I apologize for any mistakes.

All of the characters are over 18 years old.

*****************************

God, my head hurts.

Beer, whiskey, rum, tequila. The quantities could not be counted. There seemed to be more cocktails. But he didn't remember exactly. Such a dose would knock a trained alcoholic off his feet, not a fresh out of high school kid.

The bell rang. The call. The call. Each one like a knife to the nerves.

A hand reaches for the phone on the bedside table. Crooked hands. No coordination of movement. The machine falls to the floor.

The bell rings. It rings.

Shit, it's the doorbell.

Michael struggles to get off the bed and staggers to the door.

Outside the apartment door, poisoning the hangover-stricken mind with a blooming look, stands an inseparable pair of friends. Nick and Ollie. They'd been friends for over ten years, dating back to junior high school. The guys were tall about 6'4' and were on the basketball team. Nick was a brunette with short hair and a piercing in his right eyebrow. Ollie was blond with his hair pulled into a short ponytail at the back of his head. Both were dressed in T-shirts, denim cargo-style shorts, and sandals. They were going to continue playing basketball, but as members of the local university team. Cheerfully clinking beer cartons, the friends piled into the apartment and headed into the living room.

- Yes, of course, come in, make yourselves at home," said Michael to his friends, who were already seated on the couch and had already opened a bottle of beer.

- Well, we come to you with medicine. The best remedy for a hangover.

Michael wasn't listening. He went into the bathroom and pulled out a pack of Alkazelzer from the medicine cabinet. His father always kept it in case he got a hangover after a meeting with his "clients. Yes, it was a hard life for a businessman.

No, my father was not an alcoholic. He was generally indifferent to alcohol, as was Michael. But sometimes in business meetings things can get a little out of hand.

Two. No, maybe three pills. Pour it in water. Wait for them to dissolve. Drink them.

Take a cold shower. Brush your teeth. Put on clean underwear. Now it's safe to go out to people.

When Michael came out to his friends, they had already opened their third bottle of beer.

- You know I don't drink that stinking crap, that donkey piss," he refused the drink Nick offered him.

- When did you have time to try donkey piss? - Ollie asked.

- With you three years ago, you said it was beer then. - Michael snapped.

- All right, calm down," Nick interrupted the usual bickering of his friends. - How do you even feel after yesterday?

Yesterday was June 20th. Saturday. Graduation ceremony and prom. And yesterday was also the day he was supposed to get rid of his virginity. The two of them. Together. Him and Erica. Him and the girl he'd been dating for the past two years. It was supposed to be the most memorable and happy day of his life. It became a day of disappointment and heartbreak. A disaster.

All planned and arranged and prepared.

And in the beginning, everything was going well.

All the graduates and their relatives gathered for the celebration. The graduates and teachers were dressed according to the new fashion in robes and four-cornered hats with tassels. The graduates' outfits were black and the teachers' were red. First the principal made a solemn speech of welcome. After his half-hour pompous speech, the vice principal took the floor and announced the awards for outstanding achievements. Michael also received his share of awards. A first place diploma from the state math Olympiad and a bronze medal from the national canoeing championship. Yes, Michael was good at both sports and academics. In addition to kayaking, he was a serious kickboxer and was even a state junior champion. There were even offers to join a professional league. But he wasn't interested. He was going to go to university and study computer science. Four universities had already offered him scholarships, among them the best technical university in the country. That was where Michael was going to study. Even though it was in another state, quite far away from home, the prospects were quite bright. First, his father's brother lived there, who had offered to work the rest of the summer as an intern at his company, with the possibility of a permanent part-time position. Second, Uncle offered lodging. A guest house on the grounds of his residence with a separate driveway. The cabin was small, a small living room with a kitchenette and an even smaller bedroom with an adjoining bathroom. The appliances and furniture were old, but fully serviceable. All in all, everything an undemanding student needed. Third, his father gave him a red 2001 Chrysler Prowler that he'd bought back from his uncle. A longtime dream of Michael's. Michael sat with his parents, but his eyes were on Erica. The girl, too, cast confused glances at him from time to time. Erica was a tall 5'9' slender blonde with long hair almost to her waist. Although the robe completely hid her figure, it wasn't a problem for Michael to imagine what the girl looked like without her clothes on. Thin but strong hands with long fingers more befitting a pianist than a gymnast or a cheerleader. She also played the piano. An oval face with a high forehead, a small straight nose that wrinkled so nicely when she frowned, plump lips. A long neck with a blue throbbing vein that felt so good to kiss. Tall, rounded "B" size breasts with small, perpetually protruding, pink nipples. He loved to suck them, to nibble them lightly, to play with them with his tongue. A thin waist that seemed to be almost wrapped around his arms. A flat tummy with a flat, round belly button pit. Wide slender thighs and a taut round ass. Long smooth legs. And of course the main treasure: her juicy pussy with delicate petals of inner lips and a pea-sized clitoris. At last his eight-inch straight and smooth cock would part those pink lips, tear through the thin veil of hymen and plunge into the tight, sweet depths. Such thoughts made his erection take on intimidating proportions and he felt the satisfaction of wearing a robe that securely covered his swollen groin. Erika was an honors student and had received offers from several universities as well. There was also a university from the city where Michael planned to study. Although it wasn't ULP Technical University, but LDU Humanities, they were practically next to each other. Across the street from each other. Michael hoped that the offer to live together would appeal to Erica. But let that be a secret until tonight.

Finally the solemn ceremony was over. The graduates gathered together to take final selfies, exchange impressions, and discuss the final preparations for the graduation party.

- Babe, I can't wait for tonight," Michael said after hugging and kissing Erica. - I already have some surprises ready for you. I'll meet you later, as agreed. For now, I'm sorry I have to run.

Erica may have wanted to say something, but she didn't have time. Michael had already left.

The party was to take place on a river cruise ship. A dance and banquet hall, a mini casino, two bars, a lounge, an open deck, and a half dozen luxurious cabins with huge queen-sized beds. One of the staterooms Michael reserved.

A black wet silk shirt. Straight black pants. Black Italian nubuck loafers. Tuxedo the color of coffee and milk. A wallet in one pocket, a gift box for Erica in the other. He wanted to give her a gift that would always remind her of him. He spent a significant portion of his savings on this gift. A gold pendant with a heart-shaped ruby framed by small diamonds on a gold chain. On the smooth back was engraved "Forever my #1."

Hubert delivered Michael to the pier by 8:00 p.m. sharp.

There were many more people than Michael expected. It turned out that the graduates of the two schools had gathered. Although they had been rivals before, now was a new time and had to move on. The first step was to celebrate high school graduation together.

People in groups and individually came aboard. Michael stood off to the side waiting for Erica. The horn sounded. It was ten minutes until the ship departed.

Another five minutes passed and another horn sounded. The pier was practically empty. Suddenly Michael noticed a girl running toward him. She was dressed in casual clothes for some reason. It was Erica. She ran up to him, all in tears, and hugged him tightly.

- I'm sorry. I don't know how to explain," she said, choking back tears. I won't see you again. It's my fault. You're the best. I don't deserve you.

Erica kissed him, turned and ran to the car in the distance.

Michael stood on the pier alone and confused.

"What was that? Did she leave me? What was she talking about? What was the fault? Are we not going to be together tonight? Never? What the hell is going on?" A multitude of questions were simultaneously born and swirling around in his head. Misunderstanding, resentment, despair. He didn't even hear the last beep of the ship. Didn't understand how Nick and Ollie had led him aboard. Once he found himself in the ship's bar, which was filled with young people having fun, he grabbed the big glass of beer handed to him and drank it, not feeling the taste and smell, in three gulps. The friends only looked at each other in surprise. But it was a graduation party, so everyone was a little wild and crazy. And already drunk. So no one was paying attention when Michael ordered one shot of whiskey, then another. The wave of alcohol helped drown out the questions ringing in his head and his raging feelings. For the next two hours, Michael drank, hung out with friends and classmates, having as much fun as he could. But only his body did that; his soul lay at the bottom of an ocean of longing, pinned down by multi-ton slabs of despair, resentment, and sadness.

"Yeah she was at some fraternity party when she went to her sister's house on campus over spring break. They say she sucked off the whole soccer team and then fucked the captain till morning." he overheard two of his classmates talking. as he once again went to the bar for a drink. "Yeah, and now she's getting married because she's pregnant."

"Well, they say it's not so bad. His father's a senator, and he's got more than enough money, too. Now he's going to live his whole life like a cheese in butter. All he had to do was spread his legs for the right dick."

"Shit, what and who are they talking about?" thought Michael. "Is it Erica? Does that mean she's been lying to me for months? Laughing at me? Teasing me about my innocence while she fucked me like a prostitute?" Despair and longing were joined by resentment and anger. His mind darkened, and he threw himself into all sorts of trouble. Desperately flirting with the girls, dancing, hugging and kissing. Their bodies rubbed against him. The smell of passion and lust was in the air. Everything merged in a kind of frantic kaleidoscope.

Suddenly, at one point, he noticed something unusual. And very familiar. Something he never hoped to see again. Purple eyes. Only one girl he'd ever met in his life had eyes like that. But she couldn't be here. She had to be thousands of miles away. Violetta. Violet. Violet.

Michael walked up to the girl and kissed her greedily and passionately. The finger on her lips stopped all the girl's attempts to utter a single word. He grabbed her hand and dragged her through the dancing crowd to the exit. Then on to the living deck to the cabins. All attempts of the beauty to say a word, he strangled her with a kiss. When the cabin door closed behind them, all his thoughts and feelings were washed away by lust. He could hardly hear her words. "Darling... beloved... waited... hoping... so glad." Everything passed his mind. Michael began to kiss his purple-eyed angel passionately. His lips covered her face with kisses. His hands stroked and caressed her elastic body. They collapsed on the bed. His hands began to caress her body more and more boldly. It responded to his caresses, moaning and wriggling. Michael's hand ran down the girl's tender inner thigh and penetrated under her dress. His fingers felt the moisture on her crotch through her panties. His nose caught the scent of an excited woman ready to mate. The whole raging cocktail of his senses, seasoned with a huge dose of lust, rose in him in a dark wave. Turned him into a wild beast. An overexcited male who smells a female in the rutting phase. There was a crack of tearing fabric, and now his hand threw aside the torn lace panties.

A slap. It brought him back to reality.

- No! Not like that! Not here! Not now!" the glory struggled to penetrate his consciousness.

- I've waited three years. Wait, please, just two more days. I promise. Just two more days. Monday.

She looked at him with her huge purple eyes, from which streams of tears flowed. Her hands stroked his face, soothing the pain of the slap. She kissed him softly on the lips as he fell back on his side, stopping to press her to the bed. She got up and adjusted her dress and disappeared out the door.

Added to the pile of feelings raging inside Michael was a feeling of guilt. He headed for the upper open deck, where he sat in oblivion until he arrived in port.

So Michael felt disgusted.

- Man, you were on fire last night. - Ollie said. - That doesn't sound like you. What was that all about?

- Well, Erica dumped me. - Michael answered. So I lost it.

- So you were freaking out because of some pussy? - Nick asked. - Yesterday, you had at least a dozen pussies around you, ready for anything. We all saw you take off with that gorgeous chick from another school.

- Yeah, you were licking and sucking each other so hard on the dance floor you were drooling on the floor and streaming down her legs from under her panties. -supported Ollie.

- Guys, I'm not sure. I really wasn't myself. I'm not even sure who it was. - Michael replied, "I just have a suspicion. But that's hard to believe. She just can't be here. She's supposed to be in the middle of the Pacific Ocean on the island of Guam, with her parents.

- Wait, who are you talking about? - Nick wondered.

- Violet. Violetta.

- Violet who? Our Violet? Your Violet?

- No, it can't be. - Ollie exclaimed, "Violetta, sorry friend, was flat as a board. And this chick looks like she came off the pages of Playboy.

The conversation was interrupted by the trill of a smartphone, signaling a message on messenger.

"Tomorrow, Monday, at the old boat station, 9:00 a.m." The message ended with a smiley face of a flower with purple petals.

Communication with friends somehow stalled. I wasn't in the mood, and I didn't feel well, either. Michael arranged with the boys to meet tomorrow morning and spend time with them before they left. Then Nick would drive him to the train station for the train.

Monday morning Michael woke up as usual at 6:30. In shorts, tank top, and sneakers he went for his morning run. 5,000 yards. Warm up. Shadow fight. When he got home, he only had time to say goodbye to his parents, who were leaving for work. He headed for the shower, throwing his sweat-soaked clothes into the laundry basket on the way. The contrasting shower cleansed and invigorated. Michael stepped out of the shower stall and looked at himself in the large mirror. An oval face with a strong-willed chin. Big green eyes framed by long, fluffy, girl-like eyelashes. Black, articulate eyebrows. A straight nose with a small whitish scar on the left side, the mark of an injury when he fell off his bicycle as a child. Tightly pressed lips. The lower one a little bigger and childishly swollen. Short brown hair. Broad shoulders and strong muscular arms. Biceps, triceps and delts were clearly defined. Hundreds of hours of training had gone into perfecting them. The torso resembled a Greek statue. There was no ABC with six cubes. But the abs, oblique muscles, and chest muscles were clearly outlined. Michael even played with them a little, alternating left and right. Straight and level columns of legs. In his opinion, he had a slightly bigger ass than he wanted, and too massive calf muscles. Still, at 6'1' and nearly 190 pounds, he was not much inferior to the bodybuilders. Girls liked him, too, and under different circumstances, he would have been one of the school's most popular ladies' men. But in reality, it wasn't like that. Michael was a little shy, romantic, and in light of recent events, naively faithful. Despite his crush, and he was always quick to crush on pretty girls, he had remained faithful to Erica since their first date two years ago. He declined any and all offers from other girls. All events and parties only with Erica. Or he wasn't there. She was the only girl who saw his cock. His horny cock. Last summer, when they kissed and caressed each other passionately, during a boat ride. Then, in a fit of passion, Erika freed his shaft from his tight swim trunks. She had to use two hands to wrap her arms around his eight-inch cock. A dozen and a half movements up and down, gentle but strong hands, were enough to bring him down, and a torrent of pleasure burst out of him covering her face, breasts, and belly. She was covered in a solid layer of whitish, sour cream-like liquid. Like a buccaneer porn heroine. Good thing there was no shortage of water around. Traces of their antics were easily removed.

They then arranged to take their virginity together at a high school graduation party. Their entire sexual experience came down to hard petting, hand-jobbing on her part, and a few tries of cunnilingus on his. Michael enjoyed eating pussy. He quickly got into a taste for it. He carefully watched the girl's reaction to his actions. On the second try he managed to bring Erica to orgasm. Thereafter he made her cum three or four times per date. He really thought it was love and had been preparing and waiting for last Saturday. The more unexpected and painful the breakup was. Putting his sad thoughts aside, Michael finished his toilet routine and got dressed. Cargo shorts, an Angry Birds T-shirt, ecco sandals. Today was his last day in his hometown before going to university. One last meeting with my friends. Then they'll only see each other, if they can, for Thanksgiving or even Christmas. Everything they need for the first time is packed in a suitcase and backpack. The rest would be sent to him by his parents in a delivery service. On the kitchen table was a large plate with a traditional English breakfast. Toast, three-egg scrambled eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and sausages from the grill, bacon, beans in sauce. My mother, as always, made sure he had his strength before a busy day. There was a glass of orange juice next to his plate with an envelope propped up. In the envelope was a note from his parents, wishing him a happy trip and a fun vacation, and five bills with Franklin's portrait on them.

No sooner had Michael finished his breakfast than the doorbell rang. Behind the door, of course, was the merry couple Nick and Ollie.

- Are you sure you guys aren't together? - Michael made the usual joke, and rubbed his two index fingers together.

- But, but. Man, enough with the dirty innuendo. While you were chewing on that bun, me and Ollie had already raised fifty greens.

- That was easy. They're just like kids on West Street, Ollie backed up his friend. - So we've already earned our breakfast and beer.

Listening to the friendly chatter, Michael went into the kitchen and poured everyone a mug of coffee from the coffee maker.

- Oh, what a flavor. - Nick admired it. Your folks know about kinky stuff. Brazilian?

Radomir1
Radomir1
33 Followers