Pendant to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- No, Colombia, some kind of highland plantation.

- I thought they only grew coke.

Michael lied to the dirty dishes, put them in the dishwasher and turned to his friends.

- So, what are the next plans?

- You're leaving this afternoon, aren't you? Then let's throw your stuff in the trunk and hit the beach. Sun, sand, girls in bikinis. - Nick suggested.

- It was your idea," Michael said, "but let's go to the old boathouse.

- What, you want to remember your youth? Sure. Just on the way we'll stop at Pablo's and stock up on beer and burritos. - Ollie answered, picking up his suitcase.

Michael took the backpack and when the guys left the house closed the front door. It wouldn't be long before he was back in this house.

When Nick's Ford Renger pulled up to the old boathouse it was already 9:30. There were several water scooters on the water and a pontoon with music and laughter coming from it. While the guys unloaded the supplies, Michael went to the caretaker's booth. Old Sem was behind the counter.

- Haven't seen you in a while, Mikey. Grown up, matured. You with that company that rented the raft? I think it was somebody you knew. - the old man was yammering on and on.

- No, we're out here on our own. Wanted to take the boat out with my buddies before lunch. Go water-skiing.

- If half a day, I can offer almost new Rinker-Q3 for $ 150 a little older but also cheaper Hurrican or Wellcraft at $ 100.

- Yeah, it's my last day here, I'm leaving for an internship and then university right away.

- All right, Mikey, you've always been a good guy and you don't mess around. I'll let you borrow my old Sea Ray 250. It's good as new. Fifty for gas and you'll have it back by 5:00.

- Sam, you're the best." Michael thanked him and took the keys to the guys.

As they were loading onto the boat in ten minutes, Sem came over and asked to bring a couple of boxes of snacks, drinks and dry ice to the pontoon.

Southwind greeted them with music and laughter.

- Hey, on board! Take your order." shouted Michael.

There were six girls and three guys on the raft. They all seemed to be seniors. There seemed to be a few familiar faces, but not from their school. As Michael jumped onto the raft, box in hand, he was suddenly confronted by a girl who started to turn in his direction. The box almost fell out of his hands when he saw the familiar violet eyes. Violet.

- It couldn't be. It has to be you. I thought there was a wild dream on the ship," he muttered.

- Get out of the way," they yelled from behind him, and Nick jumped on board with the second box. - Why didn't you stop? Violet?

- Hi, guys. I'm glad to see you too. - Smiled happily beautiful, and reproachfully turned to Michael, - But you're late. You were supposed to be here by 9:00.

- I couldn't believe it. I thought I was imagining things. I thought it was a joke. - He said, making excuses, "It's the 22nd of June. I remember it's your birthday. But you couldn't have been here. You're supposed to be in Guam, I think.

Michael looked around confusedly and set the box down on a vacant spot in the corner.

Violetta was an old childhood friend of Michael's. Her parents lived next door. She was the only child his age on their block. They were inseparable. They played, studied, bullied, ate, and even slept together when their parents went out and left their children with neighbors. They were so close that they were teased as bride and groom. And they weren't offended. They were in love. It was their first love. They vowed to be together forever and gave each other their first kiss. But three years ago, when they had just begun to feel not only romantic but also sexual attraction for each other, her father, a commander in the 7th Fleet, was assigned to a new duty station. The island of Guam in the middle of the Pacific. And she left with her parents.

- Guys! I want you to meet my friends. These are my childhood friends and former classmates Michael, Nick and Ollie. And these are my classmates from my current school, also former. - introduced Violetta.

Michael took her by the hand and took her to the stern, where he sat her down on the couch.

- Tell me how you got here. How is it possible that you went to school with us in the same city and we knew nothing about it?

- Well, to make a long story short, I did go to Guam with my parents. But the population there is pretty small and there were problems with school. I wouldn't get enough study points and credits to go to university.

I would have had to spend an extra year in college. So last year I came back here to my grandparents. But I couldn't go back to my old school. Then I found out you had other interests, so I decided to stay out of the way. It really was just a chance encounter on the ship.

- I see. I feel guilty. But we'd all love to have you. You should have let us know right away. - Michael commented, "So which one's your boyfriend? You want me to introduce you?

- Oh, no. You're wrong. I'm not dating anyone. I had too much catching up to do in school. And my grandmother had some health problems. I'm studying for university now. I want to study history. There are good offers from several universities. - Confused, she answered.

- No, I can't believe how could such a beautiful girl be without a boyfriend? They should be piled at your feet. - Ollie came over. - Here, I'm tucking in now." He continued, and lay down on the deck.

- Well, I once gave my heart to a boy. And for the clever ones this explanation was enough, and for the especially stubborn ones there were several, shown by the same boy, fighting techniques - Violetta answered with a smile.

- Yeah, and her left hook is pretty heavy, like for a girl," commented a curly-haired brunette who introduced himself as Steve. His words caused an explosion of laughter.

Soon the two groups mingled and Nick, Ollie, and Steve were taking the girls water skiing.

Michael and Violetta took a seat on the couch at the stern of the raft. At the bow of the pontoon, 2 guys and 3 girls were dancing to music from popular summer hits.

- I missed you so much, I emailed you almost every day, but there was no response. I thought you had decided to put it all behind you.

- In Guam, shortly after we arrived, the Internet cable was damaged. There were only Navy channels, but I didn't have access to them. It affected a lot of things. Including my studies. It took almost half a year until everything was back to normal. - Violetta told me.

The music got a little quieter and slower. A cheerful red-haired girl came up to them and handed them plastic glasses of drinks.

- This is Margarita. It is a cocktail, with tequila. - She explained. -So, just a little bit.

She took a seat to Michael's left, snuggling in close and putting her arm around him. She looked at Violetta and asked:

- Is this the special boy you promised your heart and your pussy to? He looks good, strong muscles. - She pulled her face tightly against Michael's cheek and sniffed him, then licked from cheekbone to temple," It smells good and tastes good.

While her right hand hugged his shoulders, her left hand stroked the guy's thigh from his knee to his groin. Her fingers fumbled for the half-excited cock hidden under her swim trunks and tried to grip it.

- And it looks like it has a very, very decent cock. After you tear all your virgin holes with it, girlfriend, give it to me for a couple of hours. - The redhead said in a languid voice, and with a look of passion and promise on Michael's face, she got up and left, wiggling her round ass in her green bikini.

- You're such a bitch," Violetta threw her a blushing look, and explained, "This is Irene. She's sweet and wild, a little crazy but harmless. And a good friend.

Michael was dumbfounded by what had happened and took a big sip from his glass. The taste was unfamiliar, alcoholic but quite pleasant. They sat drinking margaritas and talking. After a while they moved on to the main group. A red-haired, muscular guy was mixing another batch of cocktails.

- This is Irene's brother Ethan. They are twins. - Violetta told him.

The other boy, Zack, was tuning up the stereo. The girls were discussing something passionately.

- Now my mother wants to sell her, because she is spoiled and not suitable for breeding - continued the conversation blonde Vera.

- Well, many owners of pedigree dogs and horse breeders also say so. If the first bitch or mare is bred by a non-bred or wrong breed male, even if there was no pregnancy, all future offspring will carry the traits of the first male and the quality of posterity will be spoiled. - commented Yukki, a slender Asian girl with short hair.

- It's called - telegonics. They say it's a pseudoscience with no proof. - Irene added.

- Both alchemy and Darwin's theory have been declared false science - replied Yukki - The lack of evidence only proves that no one has seriously studied it. And telegony does not contradict genetics. Remember the interesting experience when a duck incubated chicken eggs and the chicks had flaps like ducklings? What about wave genetics? And the results of Australian scientists, confirming the transfer of part of the genetic information without the involvement of sperm?

- So, what if I first fucked, say, Ethan," Vera asked, "and then got pregnant by, say, Zach, would the kids look like Ethan, as red-haired?

Irene looked at Ethan suspiciously. Ethan and Zach blushed.

- No, genetically they would be yours and Zach's, but some traits of character or behavior could be passed on. Anyway, it's not for nothing that all the aristocrats were so worried about the virginity of their chosen maidens and introduced the "right of the first night. It is like a mark for life. The female belongs to that male, and all the following are only users. - replied Yukki.

At that moment a boat came up with some guys who were water-skiing.

- Friends," Ethan announced, "a Sex on the Beach cocktail. And let no one be left out.

He handed the first two drinks to Michael and Violet.

Zach turned up the music again. The sounds of reggae wafted over the water.

- Let's go for a ride," Violetta suggested.

Michael jumped into the boat and held her hand. When she climbed aboard and sat down in the passenger seat, he got behind the wheel and started the engine. The boat rushed into the distance gaining speed.

- Michael, go that way," Violet shouted through the rushing wind and pointed to the creek behind the rocky headland. The boat entered a small cove, hidden from the open water by a high promontory and from the shore by a forest and thickets of bushes. Here they could only be seen by the sun, clouds, and birds.

- Are you really leaving today? - she asked, looking straight into Michael's eyes.

-Yes, I have to be at the train station at four o'clock.

- I was hoping that you would celebrate my birthday tonight.

Violetta moved to the sofa in the stern and patted the seat beside her with her palm, inviting Michael.

- It's nobody's fault that our relationship ended," she began as Michael sat down beside her, "It's just the way life works.

She moved closer to him, wrapped her palms around his face and looked him straight in the eyes. The look in her shining violet eyes seemed to penetrate the very depths of his soul.

- We each went our own way. Now we were almost strangers meeting casually at a party. But there, deep down, I remained that little girl in love who had promised all of herself, all of her love, to one handsome boy. My body, my soul, and my heart belonged to you all these years. I knew there might never be a return to the past, but I always hoped. And here we are now, just the two of us, on this boat. And we only have a couple of hours before we part again, probably forever. So I want to ask you to do one thing for me. Make my dream come true. Something I've been dreaming about for three long years. Make love to me. Right here, right now. - Violetta said in a quiet voice and kissed Michael softly.

- Woof. - He murmured. - Are you sure. Because I'm not exactly the kind of guy, who can make everything perfect. I don't know what you've heard or thought about me. But I'm not very experienced. I'm a goddamn virgin in general.

- So that makes two of us. And we only have a few hours to fix it," she smiled, "I believe everything will be okay.

Saying the last words, Violetta stood up and pulled off her bikini top in one fluid motion. Two perfect B-size breasts with slightly swollen bright pink halos and stretched tense nipples were looking at Michael. The sight revealed took his breath away.

Michael sat Violetta down beside him and dug his lips into hers in a passionate kiss.

- Violet. My little flower. My little girl," he whispered, kissing her face. Her lips, her eyes, her nose.

The kisses moved to her earlobe, to her neck, along the blue throbbing vein to her collarbone. To the cleavage, between the two perfect hills. He kissed her nipples alternately. And they responded, tighter and harder and bigger. His hands encircled the elastic hemispheres, his fingers lightly tweaked the nipples, eliciting a long, satisfied moan. His hands continued to explore the girl's body. They stroked along her sides. Then one hand went to her lower back, and the other caressed her flat tummy. My fingers slipped into her bikini panties, probing her smooth pubes without a trace of hair.

- I did the depilation.

His lips followed my hands downward and were now kissing my stomach. His fingers grasped the edges of my panties and pulled them down. A few moments and Violet stood before him completely naked. His heart seemed to skip a beat or more when he saw her whole. She was perfect. Height, bust, waist, hips. Those were just numbers. Her proportions could have been the envy of statues of ancient Greek goddesses. But she wasn't a statue or a goddess. She was a living girl full of desire and passion, preparing to become a gorgeous young woman.

A plump pubis with a slit of pressed outer labia. A drop of clear liquid was gathering between them, ready to burst.

Michael didn't let that happen. He kissed the top of the slit, and with his tongue caught the drop that was about to come off. The taste was fantastic and unlike anything else. Spicy and sweet. With the scent of wildflowers. He picked up his thigh and placed it on the couch, opening up access to the treasure trove. His tongue traveled from her pink anus, along the slit, between her outer lips to where they converged. There it snagged on the hard pea of her clitoris.

- Oh, yes! That feels good.

The tongue ran a few more times along the slit, opening it more and more. The small labia, like two delicate petals, parted and opened his tongue to the depths of her womanhood. He tried to push his greedy tongue in there to reach the source of sweet life-giving moisture, but he found a veil with a small opening blocking the further way. He pressed a little harder. The film gave way, stretched, but held. A moan escaped Violetta's lips.

- Ah. Oommmmmmm!

Michael's naughty tongue explored every fold of her crotch. Caressed the opening petals of her lips. Picking up the drops of sweet juice that grew more and more, gradually turning into a stream. He greedily clung to it, like a traveler in the desert clinging to a spring in an oasis. His eyes looked to the place where the small lips converged. A bright red, strained clit peeked out from under the hood and froze, trembling slightly. He exhaled hot breath on it, throwing the girl's whole body into heat. Then he blew a strong stream of exhaled air, cooling it. It made her clit grow even bigger. A wave of pleasure swept from him all over Violet's body. She looked down at Michael in shock and asked:

- Is that an orgasm?

He didn't answer. His mouth was busy. His tongue collected the moisture oozing out of her and wet her clit. He played with it lightly. Then he suddenly wrapped his lips around it and began to suck it gently.

- Fan-tas-tee-ka. That feels so good. That feels so good. - The girl mumbled intermittently.

The second orgasm grew like a snow avalanche and swept through her, shaking her whole body in ecstasy. Her legs couldn't hold her, and she only kept from falling down thanks to the hands supporting her ass.

Michael carefully sat the exhausted Violet down on the couch. Sitting between his friend's wide-spread legs, he buried his mouth against her throbbing pussy one last time, greedily swallowing the love juice. Then, covering the girl's body with small, gentle and hot kisses he moved upward. To the clitoris ringing with tension, the hill of Venus, the funnel of the navel, the valley between the mounds of breasts with protruding nipples, bestowing a hot kiss on each, the tender neck. Finishing his way with a slightly ajar mouth. Gentle at first, the kiss grew more and more passionate. Their tongues intertwined. They practically stopped breathing seized by passion. And at this time, Violet felt the onset of another orgasm. Its source was not her throbbing pussy, not her quivering clitoris, but something deep in her breasts.

Michael broke off the kiss, eliciting a moan of frustration, and looked into her violet eyes. He had never before seen such an ocean of pleasure, of passion, of love. For a moment it seemed that he was falling and drowning in it. And he had no desire at all to rise from the depths of that ocean.

- I... I don't know what to say. I don't know what to call what just happened. But I wish it would last forever," Violetta said, looking into Michael's eyes.

- Can I look at you," she asked. He knew at once what she was talking about. Standing up, Michael slowly pulled down his swim trunks. His crotch was shaved, with only a neatly trimmed area on top. His straining cock popped out of his swim trunks and jiggled to look at Violet. She gently touched it with her finger, nudging it gently, and watched as it swayed again. The cock was pointing directly at her face. It stretched all of eight inches and was laced with blue veins that stood out under the delicate skin of the shaft. Crimson from the rush of blood, the head looked like a huge strawberry. Violet's mouth immediately filled with saliva with anticipation. She gently kissed the tip of the cock. Immediately a transparent drop emerged from the hole at the tip. Violet gently licked it off. There was almost no taste.

- It's pre-cum, pre-ejaculate. It's needed for lubrication and creates conditions that are safe for sperm. - Michael explained quietly.

The girl lifted her cock. Underneath it weighed a leather pouch filled with two testicles the size of plums. One was slightly higher than the other.

Violet leaned over and kissed the scrotum. The cock was now resting completely on her face. Michael had never seen anything so arousing before. She went over, licking the underside of the shaft, fondled the frenulum a little and ran her tongue around the head. Then she wrapped her lips around the head and made a few sucking movements.

- Oh, baby, don't stop.

Violetta couldn't get most of the cock in her mouth. It was too big. She had no practice. But plenty of enthusiasm. She gripped the shaft at the base with both hands and began to pump back and forth vigorously. Her lips, not for a second, didn't pull away from the head, sucking on it. The tongue in her mouth caressed the hole at the end of his cock. She lowered one hand and fondled her testicles. It was a final thrust. Michael's buttocks clenched, his scrotum tightened, the head in his hot mouth swelled even more.

- Oh yeah, baby! That's it! Take it all in.

A stream of sperm, like a geyser rushed from his balls down the shaft and hit the head in his mouth with a fountain straight down Violet's throat. It was unexpected, but she still kept her lips on Michael's cock, swallowing frantically at the unexpected treat. There was a lot of semen. She tried to swallow it all, but some of it still leaked from the corners of her lips and dripped onto her breasts in two streams. When the thrusts stopped, Violetta used her hands to pour the last drops into her mouth. Pulling away from her cock, she showed Michael an open mouth full of fresh cum. Splashing her tongue, she enjoyed the taste. She had been told that the taste could be different and mostly not pleasant. Michael's sperm tasted like a slightly salty, sour-sweet sauce. It tasted good. She took a demonstrative sip and showed an empty mouth. Only two whitish trails from the corners of her lips and a few drops on her breasts showed that she'd just had a blowjob. Michael bent down and kissed Violet gratefully on her nose and lips.