Pendant to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Thank you, you were great," he said.

She felt grateful and tender. Girlfriends complained that guys never kissed them after a blowjob.

Despite the orgasm he had just had, Michael's cock remained as strong and big and hard as it had been when it popped out of his swim trunks.

- Can we continue?

- Yes.

- Will you make me a woman?

- Yes!

- Cumming into me. I want to feel your sperm in my womb. In my uterus. Like telegonics. Your mark on me for life. You first. You are my master. You're my main man.

- Are you sure? What if you get pregnant? There should be condoms in the medicine cabinet.

- No! No condoms. Just you. You and your sperm. It's a safe day. I'm not stupid, and I don't want to have kids yet.

Violet got comfortable and spread her legs wide in a twine. Her hungry and passionate crotch was exposed to his view. The plump outer lips parted and revealed the scarlet petals of the small lips framing the entrance to the still virgin depths. Above the lips stood, like a miniature penis, a proud clitoris. Like a majordomo at an open door. Beneath all this splendor, greedily ajar, the ring of the anus throbbed. The entrance to her vagina was covered by a translucent membrane that, like a curtain on a stage, promised an unforgettable performance. As Michael positioned himself at her crotch, Violet grasped the base of his cock with her hand and guided him to the entrance herself.

- Come on, right now, I need you deep, deep in the middle of me.

Holding her cock firmly, and looking with her violet eyes directly into Michael's eyes, she placed the tip right at the entrance. He positioned himself over her and let her get comfortable. All control of the situation was in her hands.

She covered her eyes to focus on the sensation. An inaudible humming sound came from her lips. She slowly lowered the head of her cock into the warm embrace of her pussy. The thin membrane gave way stretching and for an instant let it pass, resonating with a torn string in her depths, leaving behind only a small drop of blood on the cock. The sight of that droplet on his cock, plunged by the head into his newly virgin pussy, would be one of the most vivid memories of Michael's life.

- Come on, lightly," Violet whispered as Michael made short back and forth motions to better lubricate her juices. She wrapped her arms around him and shuddered as he slowly plunged inside her.

- Are you in pain? - he asked.

- Just a little.

The last centimeters disappeared into her.

- Stop. I want to get used to it.

He froze, then leaned in and kissed her again. He enjoyed the way her tight little cunt hugged him. Warm and moist. She was perfect for him. The tip rested slightly against something pulsing in time with her heartbeat and massaging his head. Her cervix.

- So deep. So full. Now love me. Fuck me.

Michael began to move, gradually increasing his pace. Within a couple of minutes he was almost completely out of her, leaving only the head inside, and now he was sinking all the way in, hitting the cervix with his tip and slamming his scrotum against her buttocks. The little lips wrapped tightly around the cock and pulled back behind it by almost an inch as it came out, unwilling to let go. Their pubes bumped each time they came closer, and her clit rubbed against his hair. Their lips merged in a passionate kiss. Their bodies joined together, becoming a fantastic animal with two backs. The air was filled with the smell of sex and the sound of wet spanks. Because of the position they were in, the cock rubbed against the front wall of her vagina, hitting the sensitive area. The pleasure was building, threatening to break the dam.

Michael could feel her tight, soft, warm, wet cunt taking him to heaven.

- Violet, I'm getting close," he worried. But she gave him a smile between her passionate moans, "Can we cum together?"

No answer was needed. Her pussy began to contract feverishly, her body shook with convulsions, and a scream of unearthly pleasure erupted from her throat. At the same time his cock swelled and seemed to grow even longer. The last blow pushed the cervical pharynx open and the head halfway inside. A stream of sperm immediately filled the uterus to the brim and rushed onward in search of eggs ready to be fertilized. Michael's throat let out a loud tiger-like growl. After holding his cock deep for a few moments, and pumping his uterus with two more large loads of sperm, he began to come out, continuing to spew his semen and filling the now not so narrow vagina.

- It was magnificent, enchanting, magical. - Violet whispered, wrapping her arms around him and kissing his face. - You filled me up even more than possible. I could get pregnant for sure. - She laughed,-No, no. It was a joke. But it was very, very much.

After a few minutes, when they had calmed down a bit and taken a breath, Violet looked at Michael's cock.

- Jesus, does that thing ever rest?

His cock, glistening with the mixture of their love juices, was still full of energy and flailing like a ready-to-launch rocket. She knelt between his legs, kissed the tip of his cock, and looked into his eyes and said:

- You've already filled my mouth and stomach once. Now I won't be able to enjoy any delicacies or desserts. I will always crave your, and only your, cum. You filled my pussy and my uterus. Even if I don't get pregnant today, your mark will forever remain in me and my children. So fuck me again. Fuck me hard like a whore. Like a horny bitch in heat. Coat my body with your cum. Mark me. Let everyone know that I belong to you. That I'm your bitch. Your woman.

- Did you really believe in the subject of telegony?

- What difference does it make? But if there's even a thousandth of a percent truth in it, I want it all to do with you." smiled Violet

She turned her back to him, on her hands and knees, and wiggled her ass invitingly. Then she turned her face toward him and looked at him pleadingly.

- You turned me into a cream-filled eclair. And twice. Now I have to cover it with icing sugar.

He knelt behind her and guided his cock to her greedy cunt. A sharp thrust and he plunged all the way into her overflowing pussy overflowing with juices and cum. The lustful sound she made bore little resemblance to a human sound.

They weren't making love now. They were fucking wildly. They were having the most unrestrained sex. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her toward him. When she was on her knees with her back to his chest, he put his arms around her and squeezed her breasts with his palms. She moaned with pleasure. His right hand stroked her belly, filled with sperm on both sides, down to her waiting clit. His thumb and forefinger gathered the moisture oozing from her pussy and lightly grasped her clit and began jerking it like a miniature penis.

- Fuck me! Fuck me! Yours! The big one! Dick! Deep! In mine! Little! Cunt!

Her climax came unexpectedly. Like an electric shock it shook her body.

After a minute, they switched to missionary position. But the sex didn't get any less wild. His cock was pounding into her like a jackhammer. The head was hitting the opening pharynx of her cervix again. It served as the trigger for another orgasm that shook Violet's body.

- Oh. I'm cumming. God, I'm cumming," she screamed. Her legs wrapped around his waist. Her arms gripped his torso tightly, and her fingers dug into his skin like claws, leaving bloody scratches.

Feeling his balls send another flood, Michael pulled away from the girl and stood on top of her.

- Here, take this. You're mine. You're my bitch. You're my whore. You're my sperm bucket. You're my woman. You're my love," he shouted, spraying her like a hose. She was covered in his cum. Her face, her hair, her breasts, her stomach. Like a sugar-coated cake.

Standing over the cum-covered girl he'd taken his virginity from today, he thought that even in his fantasies he couldn't imagine such a day when he would finally know the joy of sex and become a man.

The phone rang. Michael picked up the phone.

- Man, where the hell are you? You got a train in an hour. We have to go all the way across town. - Nick's voice came over the phone.

- I'll be there in ten minutes.

Words were unnecessary. They hastily scrubbed themselves with a damp towel, wiping off the drips of their juices. They put on their bathing suits. Ten minutes later the boat pulled up to the pontoon and picked up Nick, Ollie, and Irene, who had jumped onto it, and headed for the pier.

- You did it after all. - Irene said affirmatively to Violet.

- I don't know what you're talking about.

- You'll tell me later. - said Irene picking up the muddy stream from the inside of her thigh that trickled from her pussy past her panties and licking her fingers," Oh, it tastes good. I'd like that, too.

- Slut.

- You are one yourself," she laughed, and leaning into Violet's ear she whispered, "Can I suck and lick the cream out of your cream pie? Please.

- Maybe if you behave," said Violet, which made her friend smile blissfully.

Quickly dressed in their casual clothes, the boys got into Nick's car and drove to the train station. When they arrived, it was a little over ten minutes before the train left.

Michael noticed a drugstore kiosk. Leaving his friends behind, he ran into it without explaining anything to anyone.

Michael said goodbye to Nick and Ollie, agreeing to keep in touch and meet at Thanksgiving.

- It was nice to meet you," he said to Irene, gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. - Take care of Violet.

They were left alone on the platform. Silent.

- I was a little disappointed at first, she broke the silence, "I thought my first time would be more romantic. A date, dinner by candlelight, dancing to slow music, a room with a huge bed and silk sheets. But honestly, I don't regret anything. Most importantly, I was with the man I loved and wanted to be with.

- I imagined things differently, too. And with a different person. The fact that it was you is even better. I love you, too, and I never stopped loving you. Take care of yourself.

He kissed the tip of her nose gently and more passionately on the lips. Then he took her palm and put the drugstore package in it.

- Plan B. We weren't careful after all. Take care of yourself.

He pulled her to him and began kissing her face whispering:

- Mine. My darling. My little Violet. I'm so sorry I met you so late. I hope we meet again at Thanksgiving. If you wait for me.

Suddenly he felt a flat box in his pocket.

- A violet. It's your birthday, isn't it? Accept a present from me.

- You already gave me the gift I asked for.

- No, baby. It's a real keepsake. Don't think anything bad. It is definitely your gift and made for you.

The flat box rested in her palm. Michael kissed his Violet one last time and jumped into the carriage that had started moving.

Summer was just beginning. The train was carrying him to his new life. And he looked at the maiden figure standing on the platform and thought that this day, this girl would stay in his memory forever.

When the last carriage of the train disappeared in the distance, Violet looked at the flat black velvet box.

- What is it? From him? Open it quickly. - I heard Irene's excited voice.

The lid opened. On a white silk pad there was a pendant on a gold chain. A gold pendant with a heart-shaped ruby framed by small diamonds. On the back smooth side was engraved "Forever my #1".

*****

The trill of the phone announcing an incoming message distracted Michael from the view outside the window.

" Does LDU have a history department?" There was a smiley face of a flower with purple petals at the end of the message.

END...?