Penelope

Story Info
The story of a beautiful young unwitting exhibitionist.
7.1k words
4.13
22.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the first chapter of a proposed series. The story revolves around Penelope, a naive and unwitting exhibitionist. Although she is a virgin, there is some consensual sexual content between some of the other characters, straight, lesbian and incestual.

Tina Lovemore stopped dead in her tracks, handbag and shopping bags dropping to the ground, and gasped audibly when she caught sight of her eighteen year old niece Penelope skipping towards her through the crowd on Rodeo Drive. Penelope was an extraordinarily beautiful girl with blue eyes, strawberry blond hair, full pink pouting lips and just a hint of a tan. But that wasn't why she gasped. It also wasn't the sight of her long coltish legs bared nearly to her crotch by her baggy blue jersey shorts. Nor was it her flat smooth tummy, stretching taut from the bottom of her oversized cropped white tank-top to nearly the top of her pubic mound where the shorts seemed to be hanging on despite the rigorous movement of her skipping. Standing five foot four, with a tiny waist, ample hips and a full bottom, all of these features combined were sensational. What made Tina Lovemore gasp was the brief flashes of bobbling 36EE breasts jutting straight out in defiance of gravity tipped by stiff coral-pink nipples pointing skyward as the bottom of the shirt bounced up and down. Although she saw her niece nude quite frequently, these public displays never ceased to give her a thrill.

Penelope, or Pinky as her father Mike had dubbed her due to the way her hair shone pink when the sun struck it just right, was something of a special creature, completely innocent of her charms and the effect she had on others. Penelope had been diagnosed by her pediatrician with a rare condition known as textile dermatitis--basically an allergy to clothing. It was a very unusual condition as it came and went day to day, but never completely went away.

Her Father, Mike Fairmont, a hedge fund manager, was financially well-off. He had followed his father into a career on Wall St. His father had come up in the go-go eighties when the mantra was "greed is good." Mike had majored in mathematics in college, eschewing the usual business/finance degree. He was, in the jargon, a quant.

Her mother Elizabeth, or Elly as her friends called her, was quite happy and fulfilled staying home. She had majored in Art History and was working in interior design when she met Mike. Once married and before deciding to start a family she kept busy furnishing their first house and starting an art collection. Elly couldn't bear blank walls.

They made the decision early on to home-school Pinky. As she grew up, they made it a point to assure her that there was nothing wrong with her, and certainly nothing to be embarrassed about. Clothing was just a necessary part of going out in public. They explained to her that most people would be uncomfortable with public displays of nudity, or even of various body parts, and that Pinky should always try to keep herself clothed. It was ok in some situations to wear very little clothing, such as at the beach. But it was not appropriate to wear the same clothing to the grocery store. As time went by, they soon came to realize that their little beauty, while very affectionate and considerate of others was, to put it nicely, not too bright. She was a good girl, in every sense of the word, but college and a career were not in her future. But she was happy, never seemed bored and was always respectful of her parents wishes. Since money was not an issue, her parents resigned themselves to the situation and soon the issue just went away. They were, to all outward appearances, a perfectly normal and happy family.

Penelope was oblivious to her situation. She was blissfully skipping along and humming to herself. The crowd of people around her was another matter, and they had most definitely noticed the young beauty and her charms. Many of the men stared and grinned widely and felt a sudden tightening in their pants as they briefly imagined what lay under the rest of her skimpy outfit. Women reacted in different ways. Some were shocked by such an outrageous public display. Some found her sensational and laughed out loud, wishing they could act so freely in public and be so comfortable with their bodies. One woman in particular watched in rapt amazement, a glazed look of lust coming over her face. Wearing a very short skirt herself, a tight blouse, and clearly braless, as well as pantyless, she was instantly aroused. The heat was already getting her damp between the legs and now she was positively juicy. Without realizing it, she reached down with her right hand to the bottom of her skirt and was just about to lift it and give her clit a diddle when she came to her senses, turned, and hurriedly walked away just as Penelope skipped past.

About thirty feet away Penelope suddenly noticed her Aunt Tina. Their meeting was not accidental as they had already decided the previous day to meet for lunch. Tina had some shopping to do and Penelope would meet her. From there they would decide where to go. Grinning widely, she skipped toward her Aunt stopping inches away and raised her arms to give her a hug. As her arms went up so did her top fully exposing her sensational tits. By then she was close enough so that they weren't on public display. Standing on tip toes her breasts pressed into Tina's own ample bosom as she hugged her neck and kissed her cheek.

"Hi Aunt Titty! Where are we going for lunch?"

Tina, or Aunt Titty as her niece had dubbed her as a toddler learning to talk, was quite a stunner. At five feet nine inches, with a trim waist, flaring hips, and 42F breasts, she made quite an impression. She had long fiery red hair, always worn up, emerald eyes and a perfect cream complexion. She was dressed in a taupe colored Dior suit of Irish linen with pleated, high waisted trousers and a double breasted jacket with wide peak lapels. Her blouse was a cream color silk, unbuttoned just enough to show a hint of the glorious bosom it concealed. Her feet were clad in Gaziano & Girling walnut and cream men's spectator oxfords. She topped off her outfit with a white broad brimmed Panama fedora and oversized Prada sunglasses.

Tina Lovemore was, in LA jargon, in "the business." Her most well-known role had been a television show in which she had a recurring character appearing in nearly every episode for ten seasons. But that was 20 years ago, and she was now, much to her liking, no longer recognized on the street. At least not for her acting roles. These days, at the age of 40, but looking not a day over 30, she did mostly Lifetime movies, stage plays, and the occasional small role in period movies set during the 30's and 40's, a specialty for which she was well-known by directors and casting agents. But she was definitely noticed. She was always the best dressed--male or female--wherever she went, unlike most people in the business who dressed like slobs. Street fashion photographers knew her and she frequently appeared in their blogs. Those who knew her always recognized her. Those who didn't wished they did. She frequented a club downtown that regularly held big-band nights and patrons were encouraged to dress for the period. She had a few outfits modeled after the style Joan Crawford made famous with wide padded shoulder jackets and knee-length skirts.

"Why don't we get away from these crowds and go to the diner?" she said to Pinky.

The diner, as it was called by the locals, was a place up in the canyon where they both lived. Tina and Penelope were regulars. It was tourist season, so it would be busier than usual. Tina didn't worry about that. The owner, Marjorie Madsen, always kept a booth open for some of her favorite regulars, both Tina and Penelope being at the top of that list. Tina retrieved her phone from her Birkin bag and rang Marjorie.

"Hello Marjorie, its Tina."

"Hi Tina! Coming for lunch?"

"Yes, I'm with Penelope and we should be there in about 45 minutes."

Marjorie had known Penelope since she was a youngster as her parents were frequent patrons. She was well acquainted with Penelope's particular predilections. She didn't see the harm in it and it didn't seem to hurt her business any.

"Well," she said, chuckling, "this could be interesting. We're busy today. Lots of tourists. But I'll have your usual booth ready."

"We're on Rodeo, and there has already been quite a show here."

"Looking forward to seeing you both," she said, barely suppressing her laughter.

They made their way to the parking garage and met a handsome deeply tanned young man at the valet station. Tina handed him her ticket. Looking at the ticket number he opened the key safe and retrieved the keys. Less than a minute later he pulled up in a powder blue 1955 T-Bird convertible. As he was opened the door to exit the vehicle he looked up to see Penelope raise both arms to pull her hair back away from her face and knot it loosely into a pony tail. The movement caused her top to rise just enough to expose the full bottoms of her boobs and just a hint of areola. The young man's eyes bulged, and he swallowed hard. Quickly looking away he stepped out of the car handing Tina the keys.

"We don't see many of those maam," he stammered, "I mean, uhm, these, cars I mean, like this."

"No, I'm sure you don't," Tina said, smiling broadly and handing him a twenty.

Arriving at the diner, they entered and were greeted by a young woman named Casey at the hostess desk.

"Miss Lovemore," she said smiling, and nodded politely to Tina. "I have your usual booth ready."

"Perfect," Tina replied with a smile.

"Hi Penelope," she turned and said with a grin and a little shrug.

"Hi Casey!" Penelope said with a little wave.

Fetching menus, Casey lead them through the busy restaurant towards a booth near the back which faced the front entrance and looked out onto the dining room. Just as Casey passed the table directly across from their booth, a knife clattered to the tile floor. A kindly looking, small older gray haired man started to reach down to retrieve it, but Penelope had already bent down to pick it up for him.

"I'll get that for you," she said.

As she bent down her top fell forward exposing her bounteous charms. It took her a moment to get her fingers around the flat handle of the table knife on the smooth tile. The man, looking down, was treated to an eyefull of breastflesh and pink nipple. The napkin in his lap rose and his breath caught in his throat. Finally getting her fingers around the handle, she popped up, knife in hand.

"Here you are," she said with a smile setting the knife on the table.

"Th...th...thank you Miss," he replied.

The woman sitting across from him, a large bosomy woman with gray hair done up in a bun wearing a high necked gray calico print dress and looking like Aunt Bee from The Andy Griffith Show--his wife no doubt--had not witnessed the little scene. She gave him a curious look, then dismissed it and returned to perusing her menu. The man took a big gulp of water and did likewise.

Tina ordered a Cobb salad and a glass of Chablis. Penelope ordered a cheeseburger with sweet potato fries and a Coke. The food came and they spent an uneventful hour eating and chatting. The man at the table across from them occasionally glanced up across at Penelope. One time she met his gaze and gave him a broad, innocent smile. He sheepishly looked away, relishing the memory of the recent display of gorgeous young female flesh and returned to his lunch of tuna salad sandwich with a side salad.

As they were about to leave Penelope scooted her fanny across the smooth vinyl of the booth toward the edge. She lifted her left leg and moved it out toward the edge of the seat to step down onto the floor. The man at the table across from her noticing her movement looked over just as both her legs were spread wide. Her baggy shorts had gaped open and for a brief moment her bald pink puffy pussy came into full view. The poor old fellow nearly had a stroke and his hips jerked slightly as he shot a load into his tidy whities. His wife looked up, and he had enough sense to feign a cough as though choking on his sandwich. By that time Penelope had stepped down from the booth and stood across from him as she waited for her Aunt Titty to step down.

"How was your burger?" Tina asked, still seated and putting her wallet back in her purse.

"It was great, but I'm stuffed. Eating always make me sleepy" she said and raised her arms to stretch and let out a big yawn. In so doing her little top came up and put the luscious bottoms of her boobs back on display.

"Pinky?" Tina said looking up.

"Yes?" she replied, turning toward her Aunt.

Tina gestured with her chin toward Pinky's chest. She looked down, gave a little gasp, and promptly lowered her arms.

"Oops," she said, "sorry about that."

Tina gave a little cough and glanced toward the table next to their booth. Pinky turned to see the older couple both staring at her.

"Oh...sorry. That was very careless of me. Sorry about that."

The man could only smile contentedly. His wife's mouth had dropped open in shock at seeing such a display. She turned her head slowly toward her husband with a knowing glare. He could only stare down into his lap thinking to himself: every dog has its day. Tina stiffled a laugh and, exiting the booth, left the diner arm in arm with her niece.

Tina pulled up to the gate at the end of the driveway of her sister's house. She was a frequent visitor and had a gate and garage door opener. She drove the 50 yards up to the four car garage adjacent to the two story, modern design house. Since the Fairmonts had three cars, the remaining space was usually available. She pulled into the garage and closed the door. The 9,000 square foot house had four bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, an office for Mike, a family room, a theater, and a utility/workout room. What it might of lacked in the number of rooms, it made up for in design. Every amenity was included, from a built-in wood burning oven in the kitchen, balconies on all the bedrooms as well as built-in closets, separate bathrooms in the master with heated towel racks, both a shower and a whirlpool tub, and a sauna. There was a fully stocked bar in the family room and another on the patio outside, along with a built in refrigerator and grill. The temperature of the pool was regulated relative to the air temperature. Pinky exited the car lazily, pulling off her top as she walked toward the door. Stepping inside to the kitchen she shed her shorts.

Flora, the Fairmont's nanny turned housekeeper, was standing at the kitchen sink when she heard them come in. Having been with the family for seventeen years, she was not in the least surprised by Pinky's nudity. She turned to greet them.

"Good afternoon Miss Tina. Miss Elizabeth is not home. She is having lunch at her club. She should be back soon."

Turning toward Pinky she smiled.

"I'm tired Flora. I'm going up for a nap."

Pinky turned toward her Aunt.

"Are you staying for long?" she asked, looking hopeful that the answer would be yes.

"I'm staying for dinner."

"Yay!" Pinky exclaimed and turning, clothing in hand, she ascended the stairs to her room.

"May I get you anything Miss Tina?" Flora asked.

"Not right now thanks Flora."

Tina turned to go up to her bedroom, or rather the guest bedroom. As the most frequent guest it was basically her room and she kept several changes of clothing and shoes in the spacious closet. She heard the door open from the garage and turned to see her sister enter the kitchen.

"Hi Titty," her sister called out.

"Hi Sis. See you out on the patio in a bit?" She turned back and went up the stairs.

Elizabeth Fairmont was a year younger than Tina, and looked just enough like her to be her sister. But that was where the resemblance ended. At five feet two she was slender and petite with small breasts, narrow hips and a tight upturned little bottom. With dark brown hair worn short she had something of an Audrey Hepburn look about her. But her sexiest feature, at least to some, was hidden from public view. For although her breasts were small, they were crowned with the most amazing puffy nipples. Her nipples and areola were themselves nearly the size of her breasts. When aroused, which happened often since they were so sensitive, they grew to an inch in length. Although she didn't really need a bra for support, she had to wear one just to keep from sporting pokies.

Descending the stairs thirty minutes later barefoot and wearing a silk kimono robe, Elizabeth opened one of the sliders in the kitchen and walked out onto the covered patio. She walked over to one of four chaise lounges lined up next to each other. Looking down she found her sister reclining, eyes closed and stark naked. She smiled down at her, removed her kimono draping it over the back, and did likewise. When the cool air hit her now bare boobies, they became instantly aroused and her nipples jutted out like big pencil erasers. Titty, without even looking over, teased her.

"Pokie time," Tina said.

"Shut up," her sister replied with feigned anger. She reached over and grabbed one of Titty's nipples and gave it a playful twist.

"Ouch!" she responded, with a grin and swatted her hand away.

The two sisters had a special relationship. It began when they were growing up and they had maintained it over the years. Before Elizabeth married she had explained it to Mike, and he was very understanding. Although she was expecting him to ask whether the three of them could "get together," he never did. As he explained to her, he didn't see her relationship with her sister as infidelity. But for him to do the same, it would be, and he wouldn't do it. But that wasn't the particular reason why they were both lounging outside in the buff. That part was a little more complicated and had begun about seventeen years earlier.

****

Mike Fairmont arrived home from a long day at work. He had stayed late doing some analysis on a new predictive share pricing model he was building. He knew Elly would be in the family room relaxing with a cocktail. Entering the room, she looked up to meet his eye.

"How was your day?" he asked, well aware of the challenges she had been having with Penelope.

She paused for a bit, and then replied.

I've been thinking that, given her...predilection shall we say.....?"

At that they both broke out into laughter.

"It might be a good idea," she continued, "for her to see us in the same state. I want her to grow up thinking she is perfectly normal. If she sees us looking the same as her, I think it would help."

"Hmmmm," he mused. "I think you might have something there," he replied, the memory of an outing they once had when they were dating coming to him. One of Elizabeth's friends had invited them for a Saturday outing to a nudist resort up in the hills of Santa Barbara. Mike wasn't keen on the idea, but Elizabeth, being more adventurous, talked him into it. They ended up lounging by the pool most of the day and had a good time, once the initial shock wore off. Unfortunately Mike had neglected to put enough sunscreen on his butt and developed quite a sunburn when he dozed off lying on his stomach on a patio sofa. He spent all of the next day on his stomach with just a towel over him on a chaise lounge under the overhang on the patio. By Monday morning he could just manage to get dressed and could sit for brief periods before having to get up and walk around to ease the pain.

"Remember that time we went to the nudist resort?" he said.

"I do," she replied, with a laugh.

Elizabeth recalled the outing to the nudist camp. She found it exhilarating to be naked outside, something she hadn't experienced since then.

12