Penelope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK big boy, let's give it a shot then. Don't be surprised to come home one day and find me in my birthday suit," she replied with a big smile.

The image of his lovely wife outside, naked, with those titties he couldn't keep his hands and mouth off of on full alert gave him an instant stiffy. He could only reply with a lascivious grin. Then it occurred to him.

"What about me?" "Do I need to get on board with this as well? Not that I really mind..."

Then the next step in the plan occurred to him.

"And what about Flora?" he asked, eyes widening. "I can't do this with her around" he protested.

"Slow down soldier," she reassured him. "I don't think its as important for you to participate as it is for me. I'm home with her all day, and I'm a woman. I'll have the biggest effect on her. As for Flora, I'll explain our proposal. I'm sure she will be fine with it. Afterall, we are doing this for the good of our daughter."

Mike nodded in agreement, and once again his head started filling with images of his naked wife and her perky tits.

The next day after breakfast Elizabeth had a conversation with Flora. She related to her what she had discussed with Mike.

"Oh yes, I see," Flora said. "Don't worry, Miss Elizabeth, I won't be offended to see you undressed. It won't bother me," she said reassuringly.

It then occurred to Elly that perhaps Flora would feel left out. She had just said that she wouldn't be offended by seeing her employer naked, so she didn't seem to be a prude. But she had no idea of Flora's own sexual orientation or needs. Flora had never mentioned a boyfriend, or girlfriend for that matter. Elizabeth knew she had a sister in San Diego, but that was about all she knew about her, other than the references she had given when they took her on. She usually had weekends off, but only occasionally did she go away.

"You know Flora," she said, "you are welcome to join in if you like. No pressure or anything, but if you want to, I wouldn't mind."

"Thank you Miss Elizabeth, I will think about it," she replied.

A couple of days later Elizabeth decided to put her plan into action. Coffee finished, she didn't usually eat breakfast, she went upstairs to shower. She came down in a short kimono robe carrying a book. Walking out to the patio, she disrobed and reclined, fully nude, on a chaise lounge. She spent the rest of the morning reading, making phone calls, and answering email--all while remaining nude. It felt wonderful and she wondered why she hadn't been doing this before. At one o'clock she was at the kitchen table looking at a cookbook for some dinner ideas. Suddenly the kitchen door from the garage opened and in strode her sister Tina.

"Hello everyone," Tina called out, before she spotted her sister at the table. Her eyes got big, and her mouth opened. She stood rooted to the ground staring at her sister.

Elizabeth's first reaction was to immediately cover her breasts with both arms. But then she thought, what the hell. It's my home, I am thoroughly enjoying this, and I certainly have nothing to be embarrassed about. She dropped her arms.

"Hi sis," Elizabeth replied nonchalantly,"what's up?"

Tina was a regular visitor and had her own gate and garage door opener, so her visits were never a complete surprise. But usually she showed up when they had something planned. Elizabeth, in her preoccupation with her new plan had completely forgotten about Tina coming over for lunch.

"We're having lunch, remember?" Tina said. "But it looks like something else came up" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

****

The weather had warmed up and the girls had started to perspire. They had the patio to themselves without interruption since Flora usually spent afternoons in her room before coming downstairs around four to start dinner. Penelope would be asleep until about three.

"How about a dip?" said Tina.

After a brief hesitation, Elly leapt to her feet and cried out,

"Last one in loses," as she dashed toward the pool.

It wasn't really close as Elizabeth dove into the deep end of the pool in a graceful leap, her lithe nude body slicing into the water with little splash. She swam underwater until reaching the shallow end. Reaching the end she hopped up, turned around, and perched her pert little bottom on the lip of the tile overhang. Tina was about halfway across swimming lazily toward her. Legs spread slightly, Elly swished her feet back and forth and watched her approach. Reaching up with her hands she brushed back her hair, dropped her arms and leaned back, palms on the cool wet textured cement, eyes closed, her puffy nipples rock hard. About five feet away Tina, arms reaching forward, glided to a stop with her hands on Elly's knees. As her body sank she stayed crouched and slowly spread her sister's knees revealing her perfectly shaved wet pussy.

Leaning forward she kissed her thighs as she moved in. Sticking out her tongue she gave her a firm lick from the bottom to the top of the puffy tightly closed slit.

"Ahhhhhhh," Elly sighed with delight, "more, more, more."

Tina slurped away at her sisters plump pink pussy flower until it opened up revealing her inner pink petals. Pulling back, she hoisted herself out of the pool. Grabbing an air mattress behind Elly's back, she pulled it over and Elly lay back. Standing up, she positioned herself over Elly's face and lowered herself onto her eagerly waiting mouth. Bending forward, she put two fingers in her mouth to get them wet, then started softly rubbing her sister's snatch, catching the hood of her clitoris in the crotch between her fingers on each downstroke.

Elly grabbed both of Tina's ample firm ass cheeks, pulled them apart, and dove into her beaver giving her a long lick just like she had received. Unlike Elly, Tina was not completely bare, but kept her lips smooth while retaining a cropped fiery red landing strip. Elly kept licking until her sister's pussy started juicing. Letting go of her butt cheek with her right hand, she put her index finger into her mouth and slobbered on it. Removing her finger, she located her pink rosebud, and with one push sank the finger into Tina's butthole up to her knuckle.

"Unnnnnnnnng," Tina shrieked in delight, "Oh baby, you know what I like."

Elly continued finger-fucking Tina's asshole until Tina leaned forward, dislodging the pleasurable intruder. Rolling onto her side, she scooted Elly around and spread her legs wide open. Spreading her own legs, she scooted forward until her cunt was pushed up tight against her sister's. Both girls reached forward embracing each other and humped, rubbing their pussies together and softly moaning into each other's ears.

It wasn't long before both women gasped and cried out simultaneously, trembling in the throws of orgasm and soaking themselves in their combined juices. They held each other for a few moments before falling back onto the air mattress. They lay there for several minutes quietly basking in the remnants of simultaneous orgasm before rolling over and sliding into the cool water.

Penelope lay on her back on her bed still groggy from her nap. Although a virgin and sexually naive she had discovered, thanks to the joys of the whirlpool bath, how to pleasure herself. Unlike her mother and her aunt, she didn't really have a sex drive and only pleasured herself occasionally. She had absolutely no sexual interest in men or even women for that matter. She had asked her mother about this new experience and what it was all about. Her mother explained to her that it was called masturbation and that it was perfectly normal and quite natural, and that she shouldn't be afraid or embarrassed about it. Of course, since it involved touching herself in places that needed to be covered when she was in public, she shouldn't masturbate in public. But she was free to do so when she was at home. She found that mostly she liked masturbating on her bed, or in the whirlpool, and occasionally outside on the patio.

Although she didn't masturbate frequently, she had become attuned to her body and discovered different ways of giving herself pleasure. Reaching down to her ample breasts, she rubbed her palms lightly over her nipples until they stiffened. Cupping one breast she lifted it to her mouth. Slurping the stiffened nipple between her lips and sucking on it like a popsicle, she let go her hand and sucked harder to keep the nipple in her mouth.

Reaching down between her legs with one hand she fingered her pussy. Her mother had shown her how to shave the same way she did and she liked the feel of it. Reaching between her legs she started lightly, brushing her fingers across her fat puffy pussy lips, still sucking on a nipple. Increasing the pressure bit by bit, she began to rub until she started to get moist and her pussy started to spread open. She rubbed along the sides of her inner lips up and down alongside the hood of her clitoris. As the pleasure mounted her breathing quickened and her mouth opened releasing the nipple from between her lips. Quickening the pace she rubbed her fingers around in a circle over her now protruding clitoris. She continued, gradually going faster and faster until, gasping for air, she suddenly shook and cried out, her pussy spasming and juice coating her fingers, she came in a burst of pleasure. Slowly dropping her hands to her side, she sighed and lay still for several minutes until it was over.

She decided to cool off with a swim. Making her way downstairs she opened the slider in the kitchen and went out to the patio. As she came around the row of chaise lounges she found her mother, her aunt, and her best friend Olivia all in a row and all stark naked. Olivia Johansenn was Pinkie's best friend. They had grown up together and neither could remember a time when they didn't know the other. Their parents lived down the street and the two were frequent visitors at each other's houses.

****

Annika Johansenn was married to Erik who was in the electronics manufacturing business. She was tall and lean with aquiline features, blue eyes, long blond nearly white hair she usually wore in a single braid and a flawless pale white complexion. They had moved to Los Angeles from Denmark a few months earlier for Erik's job where he had taken the position of President of North American operations. Anika stayed home to raise their daughter Olivia who was just a few weeks older than Pinky.

While out for a walk one day pushing Pinky in an old fashioned style pram with a sun cover Elly met up with Annika coming toward her pushing a stroller with a little girl. They both stopped when they met.

"Lovely day isn't it? I'm Elizabeth," she said and held out her hand.

"Yes it is. I am Annika," and she took Elizabeth's hand. She had a firm shake and a warm smile.

The two talked for several minutes. Elly was pleased to learn that Annika lived just up the street.

"We must do this again soon," Annika said.

Elly paused a moment, then replied.

"Let's," said Elly. "I usually go out around 10. See you tomorrow?"

"That is good for me."

Annika was very happy to finally meet a neighbor. And one who might even become a friend would be wonderful. It wasn't easy making friends in Los Angeles. Relationships seemed to be very transactional--I'll be your friend if you can do something for me, in other words, help my career, or to be completely honest, help me make more money. And she found it a bit odd that Elly used such an old fashioned type of stroller. She hoped there was nothing wrong. It was why she hadn't asked about her child. In any case, Elly was quite friendly and she looked forward to striking up a real friendship.

Elly was a bit hesitant to befriend someone with a child that looked very close to Pinky's age. Surely she would want the children to play together and Elly wasn't sure how she would explain Pinky's peculiarity. But she hadn't even asked about her, so she let it go.

They met the next day and went for a long walk. Annika talked about the challenges of emigration and the cultural differences. Elly was sympathetic and eager to listen. Although they had only just met they were already feeling a bond of true friendship.

"How about coming by some time for lunch?" Annika asked as they rounded the corner of their street and came up to Elly's gate.

Reaching into a pocket on the back of the stroller for her gate opener, Elly hesitated for a moment.

"I'd like that."

"Lovely," said Annika with a smile and turned and pushed her stroller down the street.

The two met frequently over the next few weeks. Elly didn't have any friends she could confide in. And since she had started her plan for raising Penelope, she hadn't discussed it with anyone. She certainly didn't feel comfortable having anyone over for lunch. The next time they met they walked and talked for awhile as had become their routine. As they rounded the corner of their street and stopped in front of Elly's house Annika asked,

"How about lunch Friday?"

Elly paused a moment.

"Yes," she finally said nodding her head. "Yes, that would be nice."

"Shall we say one?"

Friday came and Elly walked the short distance to Annika's House. She looked lovely in loose fitting white linen beach pants and a matching tunic. She rang the bell at the wrought iron gate that crossed the driveway. Annika's voice came through over the speaker. "Come on up Elly!" and a smaller gate opened on the left side. She walked about sixty feet to the front of a sprawling, split level Prairie style house. Annika met her on the covered porch at the entrance wearing a pale blue cotton shirt dress with a matching belt. They embraced and kissed cheeks. Elly could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

"What a lovely house," Elly said.

"Thank you. We are quite comfortable here. It was a fortunate coincidence how we found it. Everyone knew we were planning to move, and one of Erik's friends mentioned that he knew someone with a house in Los Angeles he wanted to sell. One thing lead to another and here we are."

They went out to the patio where Annika's housekeeper Amanda had set out a lunch of romaine salad with cherry tomatoes, avocado and lobster, a plate of crisp-bread, a bowl of ruby red strawberries and a chilled bottle of rose. After a few minutes of small talk there was a pause in the conversation.

"Annika, I'd like to share something with you that is, well, sensitive."

Looking concerned, Annika reached over and put her hand on Elly's arm.

"What is it Elly? Please, you can tell me anything," she said.

Hesitating for a moment, Elly put down her fork and took a drink of wine. Finally, as though a damn had burst, she poured out her whole story about Penelope and her plan for raising her. Annika listened intently. Eventually Elly finished, took another drink of wine, and looked questioningly, eagerly at her new friend. Annika smiled warmly.

"I think your plan is brilliant and you have nothing to be concerned about. From my experience, Americans tend to be more hung up about such things than we Europeans. Not that we don't have our own problems, god knows," she replied with a roll of her eyes.

"Oh, you have no idea how good that makes me feel," Elly said.

"I must tell you, when we first met and I saw your pram, I thought you didn't want anyone to see your baby and I thought something was wrong. I am so relieved to hear the truth."

"I am so sorry" Elly said with an apologetic laugh. I didn't know what else to do."

Annika smiled warmly, reassuringly. Elly felt so relieved to have someone she trusted tell her that she was being a good mother.

"What do you think about letting our children spend some time together? Both of them could use a playmate and I would like it if Olivia grew up being self confident like myself and Erik. You could bring Penelope by on, say, Mondays and Wednesdays. I'll bring Olivia over on Tuesdays and Thursdays. No need to call ahead or let me know if you won't be coming."

Elly didn't hesitate.

"That is a great idea! Can we start next week?"

"Of course. I look forward to it."

The tension went out of Elly immediately and she relaxed, sitting back in her chair with a sigh. The wine hadn't hurt either.

"It is getting very warm," Annika said. "How about we cool off in the pool?"

"But I didn't wear a suit."

The two women stared at each other for a moment before breaking into laughter. Standing up together they walked over to a row of chaise lounges where towels were draped over the backs.

Elly pulled her tunic over her head and draped it over the back of a chaise lounge. Glancing over at Annika she noticed that besides being braless she was also sans panties.

"In Denmark it rarely gets above 72. I cannot get used to this heat."

Elly finished getting undressed and followed Annika to the edge of the pool. They stepped into the cool refreshing water and glided over to a ledge where Amanda had brought their glasses and the bottle of wine. They sat sipping rose with the water coming up to their chins. It was indeed the beginning of a true friendship.

****

Penelope strolled over to the edge and jumped into the deep end. Bobbing up, she paddled over to the edge. She was not a graceful swimmer. Olivia joined her, jogging over to the edge she did a leaping dive that carried here nearly a third of way into the pool. She stroked effortlessly skimming across the length of the pool to the shallow end. She was very athletic having been on both the basketball and swim teams all four years of highschool.

Olivia was the very essence of a Norse mythological goddess. At six feet tall she was broad-shouldered with full breasts and toned, but not obviously muscular. Her face was fuller than her mothers with a square chin. She had dark blond hair, also worn braided. She had just started college and was attending a prestigious local University, so she lived at home and drove to classes. Her parents had bought her a Volvo Polestar electric car. It was a gift for her highschool graduation, as much as a thank you for attending a local University, albeit a very good one, and saving them the sizable expense of her going away to school.

"Staying for supper?" Pinky asked.

"You bet. I'm starved. Didn't have lunch."

Although the Fairmonts were completely accepting of nudity around the house, they insisted on everyone being clothed for dinner. Flora had sewn Pinky several simple shirt type dresses made from lightweight cotton and just heavy enough so they weren't see-through. They had a scoop neck with no collar and no sleeves and with large armholes which, when raising her arms away from her sides displayed a considerable amount of sideboob. Most were in some sort of print pattern. They were just long enough to cover her bottom when she sat down. She usually only wore them around the house, and to the beach when she would wear it over her bikini in case she were going somewhere else where a bikini wasn't really appropriate. She picked out one with a blue and yellow flower print and put it on, buttoning it up just enough to keep her bare breasts from making an appearance at the dinner table.

They dined on the patio. Dinner, as usual, was delicious since Flora was an exceptionally good cook. Tonight it was grilled salmon with a teriyaki glaze and stir-fried vegetable rice.

"How about going for an ice cream Pinky?" asked Olivia as they were nearly finished eating.

"Mom?" she said turning in her direction.

"Sure sweetie. Enjoy."

The Fairmonts trusted Olivia completely. She had earned their trust over the years by being very protective of her best friend. With her looks and size Olivia could be quite intimidating. What they didn't know was how much she enjoyed getting Pinky into compromising situations. Not that she was taking advantage of her friend's naivety. She would never do anything to hurt or harm her. It was all in good fun, and Pinky never seemed to mind since she was incapable of being embarrassed about her body. She was aware of other people's scruples and would always apologize, but it wasn't out of any sense of having done anything wrong. Olivia thought it was hilarious watching the reactions of her audience. She never let things get out of hand and it was usually she who brought the little shows to an end by letting Pinky know what she was baring. Pinky always thought her friend was just being helpful. Olivia was looking forward to their going out for ice cream.

12