All Comments on 'Penelope'

by TeasingTerry

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are a terrible writer. This is like reading seven different stories jumbled into one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just awful,,,story makes no sense.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 2 years ago
Great introduction of characters

Thank you for Mise En Place for what's going to be wonderful taboo saga.

amfanonamfanonalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the jerk below. Looking forward to CH 2.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 2 years ago

I tried to read it and comprehend what you were going for, but in the end, it was just too much work for too little reward. Still not sure what I read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"This is the first chapter of a proposed series. "

.

No using a chapter number in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatica rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I must try one of those "throws", sounds like fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, looking forward to reading more.

Kowboy61Kowboy61almost 2 years ago

Please ignore the previous negative posts. It is very simple, and bad manners, to be critical of others when they remain anonymous. If they “have all the answers” and feel they could do better, then they should do so.

Was it a bit confusing? Yes it was, but I enjoyed this quite a bit. I appreciate that you did not jump into a sec romp and instead spent time developing the foundation of the story. I look forward to your future endeavors. Please post updates soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous