All Comments on 'Penelope's Conquest'

by MiracleMilk

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2 can't come soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely needs more chapters as Penelope takes James in every way possible :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

next step, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm noticing a trend with some trans woman stories where all the dominant trans women are brutal abusive quasi rapists and the sub guy is called a sissy slut and abused humiliated and dehumanized. Then the author justifies or tries to soften the obvious abuse by having the victim "love it". You know, it is possible to suck a cock or get fucked without being short, or have a micro penis, or be a sissy, or "the bitch". Read the stories "Something Better" or "My Transgender Neighbor", or "My Adorably Hung Summer Roomate" for examples of stories where the sub guy is treated as a lover and partner and not a piece of meat.

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 2 years ago

Well done! Very much looking forward to more P & J : )

HreulfgarHreulfgarover 2 years ago

Great read. I really enjoyed the domination aspect of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredibly unoriginal and completely cliché. Reverse the scene and have some guy rapes a girls mouth and see how far that gets you.

KentuckyNeatKentuckyNeatover 2 years ago

Part 2 please! Great read

titans2138titans2138over 2 years ago

You’re great, please continue writing stories here. I appreciate it, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These anons are complete dorks. Read the tags and gtfo. This shouldn’t have to be said but how about we all let the artists write what they feel inspired to write. One guy says “you don’t have to be short to get fucked”. Nobody wants to read about 6’2” guy getting fucked by a 5” dick, sorry I’m the one to inform you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! Moar!

mrstanleymrstanleyover 2 years ago

Great Futa story. very well written. I thought is was hot. As a fellow writer I find it very bothersome that all negitive comments are anonymous by unpublished readers. I think some forget it is porn and what readers like. I would delete those comments because they are anonymous and completely wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God, I loved this story! The way Penelope seduced James was so hot. Just every little thing she said and did. And the way she treated him when he was under that table, my God. That entire scene was just perfection, just the right combination of affectionae and rough.

I also gotta say, I really like her cool, incredibly confident personality as well. I would love it if you could write a sequel to this sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start! Please continue

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

Great storytelling. It would be great to see this develop into a series for a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue. This was so good and you don't see many like this

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 1 year ago

I loved this story, please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMiracleMilk@MiracleMilk
You've reached the profile of MiracleMilk! I'm an erotica writer who enjoys a wide range of fetishes and genres. Most of my stories have some aspect of humiliation or domination. If you enjoy my stories, please consider supporting me on SubscribeStar, where you can unrelease...