Penetrating Elizabeth

Story Info
A surprise affair with a beautiful older woman.
5.5k words
4.31
99.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a cloudless cool morning last spring, I had an opportunity to see my new neighbors for the first time. They were a couple in their late thirties who bought the duplex next door to me. I greeted them as they supervised the movers. The wife appeared frazzled and said little, but her husband was a bit friendlier.

In the months that followed, I gradually got to know, Jim, the husband. We'd talk in the garage occasionally and I also saw him by the pool on the weekends. The wife's name was Elizabeth and she always had the appearance of being in a hurry. Unlike the stereotype, she was a blonde who happened to be aging quite well. I had a chance to study her a little during the summer as I sat by the water with a book in my lap and shades upon my head. She was fully aware of how lucky she was to look so healthy, and only exposed her skin to the sun after first pouring ounces of sun block all over her body. Elizabeth would then spend a few minutes making sure that all the whiteness from the lotion disappeared by rubbing it into her skin. She did this with circular hand motions. Watching her polish her thighs and stomach began to interest me intensely, so, to keep from being detected, I made sure to turn my face a little bit to the left so my sunglasses would hide my gaze.

Her hair was the first thing that you noticed about her. It was full and golden, long and feminine. She occasionally whisked it to the side when it got too hot. I guess you might qualify her overall appearance as being "high maintenance." Her face was never without makeup and, even when she walked to the curb, was always well-dressed.

When I gazed downwards, I immediately took in the luscious curves and sexiness of her body. How I did not notice them earlier I cannot say. Her bathing suit was not particularly risqué. It was nothing like the wildness one sees at the beach. Hers was brimming with highly ornate fabric; a two piece with buckles and loops and navy blue. It clung to her shoulders and dipped down between her breasts before meeting in the center of her ribcage. I peered into her chest and was entranced by the sharpness of her cleavage. The oil from the lotion mixed with sweat and tan skin to make her breasts look perfect. I wanted to go over there and swish them around in my mouth for a couple of days. If it wasn't for prison I would have. As for the rest, her stomach was soft and plush. That was the tannest part of her body. Unfortunately, the dark color of her suit prevented me from seeing her hips more clearly, but I recognized that she had no cellulite on her legs. They were pushed slightly apart and I looked into the center of them wishing that I had X ray glasses. It was then, in the midst of my fascination, that I tilted my head up to find that Elizabeth was staring right at me. The direction was unmistakable. It was at me. Her glasses were on her head and she could have been looking at nothing else.

I lifted my book up higher and pretended that I had stumbled across a really intriguing passage. For the next thirty minutes, to compensate for my being seriously caught, I did not raise my eyes once. Then, suddenly, she came strolling by on her way out. I lifted my head and said, "Sun too much for you?"

Elizabeth ignored my comment. She said, "Did you like what you were looking at?"

"Ahh, yeah," was all I got out.

She said nothing else but walked out the gate towards her place. After that, whenever I ran into her I made a point of trying to say something conversational but she rarely said much back. I stopped thinking of her as being sexy because of the lack of interest she showed.

By the end of September, I realized that I had not seem Jim in several weeks. When I caught sight of her in the back of the laundry room on a Sunday morning and said hello. She confirmed that I hadn't been imagining her husband's absence. He had been transferred down to Alabama to work at one of his company's plants until December. He planned on flying back every other weekend to visit. Then she surprised me, "That's why I need you for something."

I was captivated. "What? What can I do for you?"

"You know how I have that public speaking business, right?"

"No."

"Well, that's what I do for work. I demonstrate to people how to speak in public, but, usually, when not presenting, I'm home running my website and sending packages out in the mail, which is what I'm doing today. I have a couple of different product lines. Anyway, since you're here, would you mind going up to my place and carrying the 14 or so boxes out to the car?"

"Sure," I said. I recognized her approach. The old "my hubby's away, do some manual labor for me" angle. I knew it well. Most women I knew played it. Often it began with, "You're so big and strong, Jimmy…"

I followed behind her on the way up the stairs and enjoyed the succulent view. She was wearing a pair of tights that are all the rage nowadays. They fit a woman's legs stupendously and have a red vertical tag on the back. I have no idea what the brand name is. I watched her little butt go up the stairs and wanted to clench my teeth around her firm cheeks. Had she been single, I would have taken advantage of the possible interest behind her invitation, and also our privacy, by asking her out, but, as she was married, it was a non-issue. I could fantasize but never touch, which was fine with me, besides it adds to one's longevity not to mess around with married women.

She pointed in the direction of the boxes which she had stacked out front with destination tags stamped on each one. Elizabeth had no large container with which to place them in so I ended up making three awkward trips out to her SUV. When I was finished, she said, "Thank you so much. Can you come back Tuesday? I'll have another shipment then."

"Sure, as long as it's after work hours. I don't get back until 6 on the weekdays."

"Um, can you make it Monday then?"

"Absolutely."

I appeared on her threshold wearing a shirt and tie.

She unswung the door and appeared not to know who I was. "Wow, no Jimmy Buffet today? You look like a normal person."

I nodded.

"Okay, they're over there."

This time she had only about 10 of them and I was done in five minutes. I walked back up, and announced that everything was packed. Elizabeth called out from a room in back for me to wait a minute and then she'd be right out.

I looked around the front room. The living room had become a hybrid e-commerce office. She had about twelve plastic file boxes brimming with papers and in the corner she had tons of demos, tapes, and booklets which made up the packages she sent out. By the back wall, she had a large desk with a very new looking Gateway. Around it were six speakers, a web cam, a giant laser printer, a scanner, and just about everything else in their country shop catalogue.

The screensaver was up on the computer and it was a photo still taken from the couple's wedding. They appeared quite happy and were about to step into a stretch Lincoln. I turned around. No sign of her. I flicked the mouse and thought I'd check out the weather at acuweather. When the windows became clear, there were about five little boxes set above the template of a chat room. They each represented a separate conversation that she was having. In each, one name, "Princess Lay You", was a character. I took this to be her. The home site was Literotica, and a quick glance showed me that Princess Lay You was quite ambitious. She simultaneously was having conversations with five guys at once. The subject of their discussions was beyond a NC-17 rating. She was telling one of the guys about how much she loved anal, while another concerned her desire to fuck around on the side--with a bunch of dudes. I was just getting to what looked to be a S&M box when she startled me by tapping my shoulder and saying, "What are you doing?"

I turned around and tried to answer her seriously. "I wanted to check the weather." That was true, but before I could say anything else I started giggling. "That was absolutely wild," I said. "You little minx. You really don't look like the type of lady who'd be on a jack-off website."

She eyed me coolly. "Well-"

I cut her off realizing that she was probably extremely embarrassed and that she wasn't one of my friends who could take the ribbing. "Look, it's none of my business. I'm really sorry I violated your privacy. I didn't mean to."

Elizabeth said nothing for a moment. "Okay, I know you talk to my husband and, just in case you open your big mouth-"

"I won't."

She ignored me. "Just in case you open your big mouth about it. Here are the facts. I have never and would never ever cheat on my husband."

"Who said you would? Not me."

"Shut up. Let me finish. What happened is, what happened is, a couple years ago my body began to change and I began to require way more sex than my husband was willing to provide. I tried blowing him in the car and buying tons of toys but they seemed only to unnerve him. He withdrew and acted like sex was labor, so, to compensate, I talk online and masturbate. I never meet anyone though."

"I believe you."

"No you don't."

"No, honestly I do." I really did.

"I get off on all this stuff and [she reached behind a couple of boxes and pulled out two dildos, one black and one white] when people see me go at it on the web cam I don't even need these sex toys. Their eyes make me orgasm. I love it. Then, once I get off, I can resume living my normal life and work hard all day. I don't worry about sex."

At the sight of the dildos, I decided that things were getting a little too weird for me so I started nodding my head vigorously in the hopes of being released. I said, "Hey, you're just you and that's you and you're not me; you're you and that's who you are. I respect your diversity."

She seemed exasperated because I didn't appear to be relating to her story. "But it's not diversity."

"No," I agreed. "Of course it isn't." Then what was it? Experimental art? It didn't matter. Time to go.

She explained more. When she was done, I shook hands with her and told her I'd help her out anytime she wanted. Before I left, she made me promise to come over to help her Friday after work. I said no problem.

When I got there the place was sparkling. There were no boxes to be seen. The computer was turned off and all the papers that cluttered the place were filed away. It was 6:30 pm and she was cooking with an apron on. Beneath it was what looked to be a blue dress. She smelled like a bottle of lilac extract had been spilled all over her. I scrunched my face up and asked, "Where are the boxes?"

"There aren't any," she said.

"Jim not coming home?"

"Not this weekend."

"Then, why am I here?" I definitely wondered based on the stare she was giving me. Maybe I would soon have my own story to submit to literotica.com.

"Because, you've been so nice to me by helping out while my husband was away, I've decided to hook you up with a couple of my friends."

"Two of your friends?"

"Yes, they're coming over in a few minutes and I'm making cheesy grits. You'll love it. Whichever friend you like best you can pursue. Hey, you like grits don't you?"

I like everything. "Sure. But hey, how do you know they'll like me?"

"Because I told them how great you are. Girls love a referral and I gave you great references. You're in."

"Are they good looking?"

"I'm sure you'll think so."

"What does that mean? Anyway, I can't stay. I'm meeting my friends at 8 pm."

"Call them and say you can't make it. Say something more important came up."

I smelled a trap. This had to be a bribe for my keeping quiet about her amateur Xaviera Hollandering. She need not have worried. I would never have said anything to Jim. I did not want to stay. If her friends were ugly then my Friday night was ruined. I decided to gather some intelligence. "Good friends of yours?" I asked.

"The best. I've known them forever." She giggled. "I give them the highest rating."

"Then you undoubtedly have pictures of them. Break them out." I had never seen one good looking woman, other than Elizabeth, emerge from their apartment before.

"I don't have any." She confessed.

Now, there were two possibilities present within such a statement. Either she had pictures but, because they were Megan McNasties, she wasn't going to share them, or, the women, in fact, were not friends of hers at all. They may have been girls she had met at the gym and offered free food to tonight for whatever reason. Regardless of what the angle was, I didn't like it and didn't want to miss out on going out with my brothers.

I spoke in my most sincere voice. "Look, Elizabeth, I appreciate it but I have a girlfriend so can't do it." It was a fine excuse and it had the added advantage of being true.

She gave me a queer look. "You mean that big girl I see leaving your place driving a Gremlin."

"She's not big and she drives a Subaru. Gremlins died out in the early eighties."

Elizabeth laughed. "She's pretty big. I bet she weighs as much as you."

"What?!?"

"Yeah, what are you a buck-eighty?"

"No, 225."

"Oh, well, she's close."

"She doesn't weigh a grain over 170. This stuff isn't funny. You're a skinny elitist."

"You can do better. Come on, meet my friends. What do you have to lose? Obviously nothing. That girl was going to make you lose on your money on McDonalds carry out. You can do better than her don't you think?"

"Maybe…but she's low maintenance and that's worth an extra few folds on the stomach."

"No it isn't. Who wants low maintenance?"

"Me." I said. I had thought it out thoroughly and that really was what I had to have in a woman.

The doorbell rang and Elizabeth hopped over to open it. "Well, I think you're a quitter but you can do what you want." Here are my friends.

There were four of them as opposed to two and I could not have been more right in my prediction. Not one of them was even remotely attractive. It was a Biggun convention. I spent the duration of dinner with my head down watching my Seiko.

At a eight o'clock I planned on pulling a Judas Priest and heading off to the highway. The dinner conversation was rather painful, and, other than asking for specific dishes, I said nothing to anyone. No one seemed to notice though. The women talked about a variety of subjects, and none of them were memorable. It was all a rather non-specific blur to me. We went through four bottles of a powerful Malbec and the girls got really loopy. As they got goofier and giddier, I suggested that they go to a strip show somewhere. I then made a couple of other comments that made me laugh and no one else. For the most part, they ignored me. Elizabeth was getting dessert our of the kitchen at my scheduled departure time so I stood up and yelled out to her that I'd see her later in the week. I also thanked her effusively for the most magnificent meal. I then bowed to the ladies as if I had a cape on and tried to make a fast getaway, but Elizabeth ran out of the kitchen and caught me. She steered me back into the hallway.

"Why are you leaving?"

"I want to see my friends. It's Friday night. I want to have fun."

"This is fun isn't it?"

I did not answer.

"Just stay a bit. Look, I have something to show you later that's really special. You'll really like it."

"Ah, show me tomorrow. I have to go."

"Please. Stay, come on."

"You guys aren't giving me roofies and flying me off to Vegas for a five way wedding ceremony are you?"

She started laughing. "Maybe. Come on, please stay."

I told her I would until 9 pm. I then called one of my friends and he hadn't even gotten out of the shower yet. No problem with him. He was always late. I sat back down and watched them finish two more bottles of wine. They were very sloppy at this point and were walking around bumping into each other. I remained seated and felt rather uncomfortable. These were not my peeps. At least in a bar I could wander off somewhere. There I was stuck.

A few minutes before nine, one of the friends said that the group planned on going to an art house opening on Randolph Street. I figured that this was because free wine was always available at those events. They asked Elizabeth if she was going to leave with them and she said that the two of us would meet them there later in a separate cab.

I waved my hand. "No, I told Vic I'd be there at 9 pm. That's it; done deal. There's nothing I can do. It's in stone. Elizabeth didn't say anything and appeared to accept my decision. Her friends left. I went over and got my light jacket out of her closet. I extended my hand out to shake hers.

"I'm sorry that I didn't dig your friends. Life would be easier for me if I had no standards. Unfortunately I have them and it sucks because they aren't going anywhere."

"That's okay." She looked down at my arm. "A handshake? That's all? Don't I get a hug?" I reached out and hugged her limply as I would my sister. "That's all you have? You're beach muscle. You wuss."

I smiled. This girl was funny you had to admit. I hugged her tightly and lifted her up. She was delightfully light and compact. The perfume began to get to me and I nuzzled her cheek. Then I set her down just as I began kissing her cheeks lightly. Soon I was smooching the entire side of her head. I could not stop. What I was thinking at that moment I don't know. I began to lick her neck and found myself addicted. I expected her to say something negative, but, instead, she turned her head and started to lick my mouth. I took advantage of it by plunging my tongue down her throat. I carried her over to the couch and set her upon my lap. I completely lost control of myself. Lust now owned me. I felt her up all over and was as hard as a high school senior.

What the exact timeframe for the next few hours was I do not know, but we laid on the couch for a several minutes suctioning each other's mouths. My kissing was not imaginative and would win no awards from Cosmopolitan magazine but it was definitely drenched in passion. To have more access to her, I laid her flat on the couch and resumed kissing her. I massaged her butt while our lips met. I caressed her derriere which was the region I lusted the most. Her hands did not move from my shoulders. Soon I could take no more and reached my hands into her purple dress. I felt her bare cheeks and her thong. I was obsessed with taking in as much as her as I could. I turned her slightly to the side and placed my right hand in center of her ass and pressed against her rosebud. She whispered, "That the wrong hole."

"No," I said. "That's the right hole. Don't worry, I won't try anything funny."

I continued to massage and pressure her asshole with my finger as we made out. With my other hand, I reached into her bra and released one of her boobs. I gulped the nipple into my mouth and sucked on it a little too hard because she sounded pained for a couple of moments. How long this continued I do not know, but finally she said, "Let's go into the bedroom."

She got up and her dress fell down. Without the sweat she looked fairly normal. We walked down the hall and stopped before the king-sized bed. Before Elizabeth could turn around I was already unzipping her dress. Soon it was off and I could see a matching pink thong and bra. They were incredibly sexy but wouldn't be on for long. One breast was already out and the other looked like it was straining against the material. I unlatched it and she threw the bra in the corner. I took off all of clothes in about two seconds. My dick was glued to my underwear by pre-cum so it was the last part of me to be revealed. It was standing out as far as it could. She turned the lights off and laid down on the bed. I waited until she was settled, and joined her after I turned the lights back on.

12