All Comments on 'Penetrating Elizabeth'

by jimmyidaho

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Crap....

... from first to last.

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nicely written

Nicely done: a real story, with interesting characters, and also very funny. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
do not ever

Do not ever as a man fall for the crap in this story of a woman using you tonight and tomorrow it never happened. That along with the need for spell check got the low rating. What got the middle rating was the plumper friends as every man on the planet has gone through that pawn off on friends who make a man run for the door and never look back.

You want a good story. Be a man in it and tell the manipulator the way it is going to be. In real life, a cam whore, queenjacker and slut is in no position to be dictating sex policy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Contorted Implausibly

Let me see now - she has him in for dinner with her friends who he pisses off - then she doesn't show to be with them later as promised and her husband is well connected as to discern her cheating.

Hmmm - he leaves in the AM and it never happened - this guy better get out of dodge as his new friend (her husband) can buy a rather large gun or bring a friend to visit him sooner than later.

A black comedy not intended?

BlueSnakeBlueSnakealmost 19 years ago
I appreciated the story.

Believe it or not, there are some women out there that approach sex aggresively and with the same attitude as many men. Sex should be enjoyed, and a one-night stand is acceptable. I know. It was several years back that a similar occasion arose (forgive the pun) and I enjoyed a great weekend with an older woman -- whom I never saw again, and whom I still think about fondly. Anyway, thanks! I'd sure like to see Jimmy and Elizabeth together again. Maybe Jimmy will remember the BDSM chat--even tho' he didn't read it--and surprise her with a weekend where he dictates all the activity?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

I thought it was great. I like the flow of the story. I like the way the two interact. I would love to hear more about them. Keep the story cuming.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 7 years ago
Entertaining

And isn't that just what stories should be? 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous