Penguin and Llama

Story Info
Punishment and Masturbation.
1.9k words
3.92
5.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy laid down on the bed and found my vibrator that i had used a few nights before. I knew immediately I was in terrible trouble.

Daddy controls my orgasms and my body. I gave myself completely to him. If I want to orgasm, I must call and ask him first. I didn't this time. And he found out. I knew the punishment would be severe.

Daddy got upset with me, rightfully so. He became a little bit cold and distant because I had lied to him. We continued on with our nightly routine- dinner, tv, cuddles. All the while knowing daddy was disappointed in me. I wanted nothing more than to show him I was sorry and that it would never happen again. But I stayed quiet, knowing he would approach me on his terms in his own time. I was anxious and nervous that he wouldn't forgive me.

About 10 minutes into our favorite tv show, daddy started to gently caress my legs. I knew that soon he would work his way to my core, and touch my clit. I was getting wet in anticipation. However, daddy didn't immediately give me that satisfaction. He used his fingertips to gently rub my legs through my yoga pants. He found my pussy lips and swirled his finger tips over them so gently. I opened my legs wide, as to beg him to touch my clit. He refused. He knew what I wanted, yet wanted to make me suffer. I was getting wetter by the minute, waiting for him to finally touch the one place I knew would make my entire body quiver.

Finally after minutes of teasing, daddy put his hands down my pants. He put his fingers on my clit and just sat them there, unmoving. It was pure torture. I know what his fingers are capable of, and he wasn't giving me the pleasure I needed from him. My body was shaking, and moving. Trying to coax his fingers to move in unison with my body's pleas for a release. After what seemed like forever, he started to rub his fingers around my clit, building me to climax. Daddy used his two fingers to pinch my clit, making the buildup that much more intense. I was finally allowed to cum. I soaked myself while screaming his name, thanking him for letting me cum. However, it didn't stop there.

Immediately daddy asked me to take off my pants. I striped for him. He started slapping my pussy, with legs spread wide. My lips and skin turned bright red from his hard slaps. My clit was throbbing with a stinging pain anytime his hand connected with my pussy. Just when the pain for intense, daddy stopped. He would then gently rub my clit. He requested that I let him know when I was close to climax. I did. Daddy immediately stopped rubbing and started again with the hard slaps. My pending orgasm turned from so close to so far. The slaps burned my clit... it hurt so good. I was getting wet from the pain. I kept telling daddy I was his slut, and that I was sorry for pleasing myself without him. He asked me to pull my nipples hard for him. That if i stopped pulling my nipples, he would stop rubbing my clit. I obeyed him, out of fear that i wouldn't get another orgasm. I was greedy for his fingers. I knew that i would take his punishment for as long as he requested of me. That my cunt was his, and if he wanted it bright red, I wouldn't stop him. He kept teasing me and teasing me. Close to climax. And then more slaps. I could feel my skin starting to get numb and bruise. The pain turned me on. I was loving my punishment from daddy.

Daddy stopped slapping my pussy and told me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I sat down, and opened wide for his cock. My mouth is his fuckhole, and if he wants me to suck his dick, I don't question what he wants. I slowly started to build up to a ducking rhythm. Slow, deep strokes with my mouth. I took my hand and used my nails to pull at his balls, just as daddy likes. I know that daddy likes it deep, so I kept trying to move my tongue so that his massive cock could hit the back of my throat. I pushed my head down as far as it could go over his cock. I felt my eyes start to water, as I held his cock in the back of my throat, depriving me of air. I moaned, begging him to move his cock so I could breathe, but he didn't. I pushed my head down further, and started gagging as his cock hit the back of my throat. I tried to keep my mouth open to his cock, but it became too much and I had to pull off. I gasped for breath and tried to swallow to settle my gags. Within seconds, my mouth was open and back pleasuring his cock. Up and down, up and down as fast and deep as I could go. I moaned, feeling so sexy, knowing that daddy was enjoying my mouth. I choked and gagged some more, all the times, making my eyes water out of need for air.

Daddy spoke, and asked me to sit on his cock. I got up, and sat on his huge cock. His size completely stretched me. I can barely take his full size.. when he goes deep it throws as he hits my cervix. Slowly I started to ride his cock. Up and down, up and down. I knew that daddy wasn't going to do any of the work, and he shouldn't. I needed to be punished for disobeying him. I am his slut, and if he wants to sit there and be pleasured as I do all of the work, he will do no work. I kept riding, eventually building myself to orgasm. I asked daddy if i could cum, and he said yes. I screwed his name and thanked him for letting me be such a good slut for him. I kept riding, going harder and faster. Daddy was getting close to orgasm. I kept pounding him harder and harder. Riding his cock as hard as I could. Daddy came.

I was surprised daddy was all done. I was expecting a way worse punishment. Little did I know, more was to come. We cuddled on the couch for a little bit, as we both calmed our breathing and our bodies calmed down. But soon, daddy requested that I go upstairs and change into something slutty for him. I didn't want to leave his warm arms, so I stayed a little bit longer on the couch. Daddy didn't like that, he started slapping my pussy, requiring me to spread my legs for him. He was NOT gentle. My clit still felt bruised from last time, and so this really hurt. Yet, I loved it. I needed it. But finally he threatened me, and I knew I had to go upstairs and change for daddy. I put on a schoolgirl outfit that had a red thong, under a red skirt, a white blouse that showed my entire stomach, pigtails and heels. Daddy asked me to bring my vibrator down so that he could punish me with it, for using it without him. I came downstairs to him, and he showed me how much he loved my outfit by giving me a huge smile.

Daddy took the vibrator and asked me to stand up and go Into the other room with him. I followed daddy. He sat me up, high on my dryer so that he could easily access my cunt. He pulled my panties to the side, and started to use the vibrator on my clit. Oh my gosh... the pain, the sensation, the throbbing. My clit was still raw from being slapped so much. The vibrator was almost too much to bear. My legs buckled, trying to shield my clit from the vibrations. Daddy yelled at me to open my legs. I cried out that i would do my best for him to not close my legs again. He was relentless the vibrator stayed on my clit for orgasm after orgasm. It was getting harder not to cry in pain. Daddy saw that it was getting to me too much and I thought was going to take mercy on me. I was wrong. Instead he took the vibrator, and put it inside my pussy. He stretched me to the max to get my wand inside of my tight hole.

It hurt, yet felt so good as he shoved the vibrator higher and higher. He was showing no mercy on my cunt. I just took my punishment and knew that I had been bad. I deserved it. Daddy took the vibrator back out and moved it back to my clit. He asked me to spread my legs wide, and told me not to let my legs buckle inward to touch him. If my legs touched him, he would stop the vibrations and I would be left alone without his touch. I knew i needed his hands on me, even if the pain hurt. I took orgasm after orgasm as he kept the vibrator on my clit. I begged him for each orgasm, even tho my clit was throbbing from pain. I needed each release more than I needed to breathe. This was the worst and best punishment I could think of. I was so thankful to daddy for letting me redeem myself for being a dirty slut, and so glad he punished me to make up for it.

Eventually daddy told me to hold the wand on myself as I sucked his cock. I put his cock deep In my throat, and worked myself into one of the largest orgasms I have ever had. I was humping the wand while sucking his cock, greedy as could be for more. I gagged on his cock, repeatedly. He wouldn't let me stop gagging... he said it was part of my punishment. I loved choking on him to please daddy. I felt so hot and wanted. I wanted him to fuck my throat like a good slut. Daddy fucked my mouth for awhile, but then asked To fuck me. He had me stand up with my leg propped up on the washing machine. He needed full access to my cunt as I was spread open for him. He fucked my pussy until I was screaming for him. He rubbed my clit, which was so sore from the slapping and vibrator. I thought I was going to pass out from the pain. I loved it. I needed the pain. I craved the pain. I wanted more. Daddy pulled out and asked me to get on my knees. He came all over my face and into my mouth. I licked up all of his precious cum that I could and thanked him for fucking his dirty slut.

Daddy is so good to me. So forgiving and so generous with his punishments. I wish I could say that I learned my lesson about orgasming without him, but I don't think I did. I loved the punishment too much. I hope daddy is ready for more!!