Suck, Pinch and Pull: On Nipples

Story Info
Men E. Love talks piercings and toys (Inspired by AlinaX).
759 words
4.46
6.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

There are so many nipple toys to choose from. You may or may not use them all. My success is probably about 30 per cent (but I'm reluctant to throw the dud stuff away incase they have a resurgence).

Clover clamps are really painful. I mean, almost unbearable to wear for any period of time. There's some with spikes, which sounds thrilling, but again, you couldn't wear them for long periods of time. Other chained clamps have had the same undesirable effect - else just been impractical when trying to keep them in place.

My favourite 'pinch' toys are a set of nipple suckers and some magnetic 'nipple killers'. Both of these increase their intensities as time progresses.

Most nipple suckers tend not to stay in place. Running them under the tap or using a blob of lube helps create a seal. Of 3 or 4 sets of these vacuums, my favourites are thick sillicone and suck up a small area - the nipple. The wider ones have less effect. My favourites really swell my hungry nubs to make them hard, enlarged and sensitive.

I've only tried a couple of nipple magnets. The bar set on chains seemed useless. But as mentioned earlier, I'm not keen to throw rubbish novelties away - especially, since considering the price. Well, I'm glad I didn't. In this instance, they improved with experience. And with perseverance, they give a fair nip. They're comfortable to wear for a while too. The 'nipple killers' are really a treat. Four magnetic balls whose intensity increases to a point where you wrestle to remove them. Be careful, in your increasingly painful haste, as they give a nasty nip if their polarities snap against your skin. Take care to place and remove.

Nipple weights are a joy. The small ones, whilst initially heavy, soon become too comfortable as your sore nipples recover. You'll soon need to 'step up' to something heavier - or even add a second set to your battered chest puppies. There's nothing like weights swinging on stretched nipples to make the wearer aroused.

Nipple necklaces are so-so at the mo. The chain that goes around your head and attatches to each nipple doesn't seem heavy enough. Also, the loop is too highly placed so wearing it is not discrete.

I'm a big fan of pierced nipples. I've seen videos of a lady who really stretched her nipples to accommodate the heaviest of multiple chains. She attaches them from her nipples to a fat, thick vibrating dildo and, I must say, it's a massive turn on.

I think piercings are so horny looking. A favourite are rings. They look more aesthetically pleasing than barbels or bars and they're great for hanging weights. By themselves, they're good for twisting and pulling until the nipples become fat and engorged - then you can give them a good flick.

Boobs are great, pierced or au naturelle. I just think jewellery looks so kinky. The great thing, of course, are that piercings are largely discreet. So, you can go about your day-to-day as Clark Kent with a naughty secret. I've never been swimming since having them pierced though as I'm too self-conscious. Wearing a tight top might warrant quips of " I bet your wagger is pierced too."

It's widely accepted, I think, that women's nipples are far more sensitive than men's. It's said that women have four times as many nerve endings than men's so their skin is far more sensitive to stimuli. However, sensitivity increases with play and I think that's down to plasticity with increased blood flow.

I've never tried 'the tower of pain' on my nipples. The tall cages look really cumbersome. They seem to have the clamps as fixtures which I'm still on the fence about.

People are different. I imagine some men's nipples are more sensitive than others and some women's nipples are less. Also, people have preferences. I read that nipples are hot wired to the groin. It seems to be the case. I imagine, it's not just simple biology though. Thoughts play a big part in turning our bodies on.

I was inspired to write this after discovering a confession about dildo pants here on Literotica.Com. AlinaX gave a thoughtful response to experiences with the aforementioned Kink. I chuckled and felt the effects. There's some excellent writings on Literotica.Com. I think it's great to give credit where it's due. Encouraging others is really important.

What are your experiences of anything I've mentioned? If it's your bag, enjoy your nipple play. Have fun!

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers