Penis Fish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually, her body gave way to and embraced the width of the alien thing. It stretched her and filled her, past the point she thought possible, yet she kept pushing down. She pushed and pushed, down and down, until the tips of her labia touched the cold surface of the metal table and the Penis Fish disappeared completely inside her.

She couldn't see it, but she sure felt it. It felt enormous, and it was warm, and it pulsed steadily while it was in her.

Soon Elizabeth rose and fell in long, steady strokes over the Penis Fish. She felt it twist and bulge and pulse inside her. She felt it tap against the mass of her G-spot within her depths. She splayed her hands out, fingers on the tabletop, to steady herself, so there was no chance of letting the Penis Fish slip out of her in the frenzy of their movement together.

Her orgasm came with little warning. The Penis Fish did something inside her, something that felt warm and delicious and tingly, and the feeling spread and took hold of her. She lost all control. Her body shook and she cried out, and the feeling where the Penis Fish touched her inside was almost unbearable but still wonderful.

She felt the Penis Fish, inside her as she continued to plunge down on it, throb and pulse, and she knew it too was reaching orgasm. She felt a splash inside her, something she'd never felt before.

Elizabeth and the Penis Fish slowed their rocking against each other, and in another minute, she lifted off of it.

She scooted back a foot from the Penis Fish on the table. She saw it detach itself from the table and flop over. Elizabeth stared at the place between her legs, pulling her lips open with her fingers. White fluid spilled out of her. She was startled at the quantity of it.

"What did it do to me?" she asked herself aloud in the quiet lab.

x x x x

Elizabeth spent the next day, Wednesday, at the lab again. She passed nearly an hour fucking her Penis Fish, this time while sitting naked in a chair with her legs in the air and the base of the Penis Fish in her hand. Later, after the fucking was done, she called two of her graduate students, both women, Ruth and Pilar, and asked them to come to the lab right away. She introduced them to two other Penis Fish in the tank. She encouraged them to hold the Penis Fish, and she looked with satisfaction when the skin of each of the women came into contact with the sweet-tart cream from their respective Penis Fish.

Elizabeth knew then that Pilar and Ruth would return to the lab the next day, Thursday, and they did. It was a joyous day in the lab, with each of them laughing and joking and sharing the communal experience of being fucked by each of their Penis Fish in front of each other. At the end of the day Elizabeth encouraged them to make discreet calls to other women they knew who might want to know about the Penis Fish. In the afternoon, she drove north and collected more Penis Fish that had washed up on the beach.

The next day, Friday, Elizabeth entered the lab in the morning, and she was surprised to see Mark.

"Mark, what are you doing back?" she asked. "I thought you'd be at the conference all week."

Mark looked sternly and strangely at her.

"I expected to," he said. "But I came back early. The subject of these worms came up. The Innkeeper worms. A friend of mine, whose opinion I respect, told me I needed to look a them. Right away. I thought about our specimens here in the lab and I came back early.

"Elizabeth, I found your notes. You didn't tell me what you found. Why not? I had to see for myself, so I pulled one of the worms out of the tank to dissect it. I had a devil of a time killing it. I had to hold it down."

Elizabeth looked over Mark's shoulder, to the examination table. A Penis Fish lay there, split open down its length.

She shrieked and ran to the table. The Penis Fish was dead. Mark had killed it. It wasn't HER Penis Fish, but, still, it had been alive, and Mark had killed it. Tears came to her eyes.

"Elizabeth, what is going on?" Mark asked, his voice loud with alarm.

Elizabeth said nothing for a moment, her back to Mark and her face to the dead worm, torn open. Obviously, Mark now knew the truth about the Penis Fish.

She picked up the scalpel Mark had been using to dissect it, spun around, and plunged the scalpel into his neck. The blade pierced his skin behind the carotid artery, so she pulled the blade forward, toward her, until she hit the artery and sliced through it. A gout of blood leapt away from his neck, spurting into the air and splattering her face and clothes. She didn't care about that. She watched Mark carefully, to make sure the stab had been enough. It was. His eyes widened and his body went into shock immediately. His face registered pain and puzzlement, and then it clouded over as he sank to the floor. She stood over him, watching him bleed out. For a minute or so his arms and legs flailed, and she was relieved when he finally stopped moving and died.

The body and blood on the floor were a problem. She called Ruth and Pilar and asked them to come to the lab to help her. They arrived within 20 minutes.

x x x x

Four weeks later, Elizabeth watched the news on television. Her Penis Fish lay in a small tank next to her, lying quietly on moist sand. The all-female news cast was reporting on the latest developments. Already, the male population in the world had been reduced to about 5% of its level before the arrival of the Penis Fish. Pockets of resistance remained, here and there, mostly in the interior and mountainous areas, far from the oceans. But appropriate measures, including selective nuclear strikes, made quick work of the resistance. It was only a matter of time before it would be ended. Most of the men that still lived had been rounded up and put in camps for processing.

Not all men would be killed. Some, selected for their combination of fertility and docility, or because of unique skills, would be kept alive, to breed with the women. Some of the women would be killed, too, though not as many. There was no need for a human population as large as what existed before. It had been decided that a total worldwide human population of about one billion, mostly women, was sufficient for the needs of the Penis Fish. The population would be culled until it reached that point -- the men through mass extermination and most of the women through aging and attrition.

Elizabeth turned off the television, left her house, and drove to the beach. There, she took off her dress and walked naked across the sand to the water. She placed a hand on her bulging belly.

She sat down, on the sand, at the water line. She opened her legs. She didn't mind the cold water that splashed over her nude body.

Soon enough, it happened. She felt the movement inside her body. Her vagina opened, and hundreds of Penis Fish smelt spilled in a great torrent from her body, into the salty surf. She felt a vague sense of maternal love for her alien children, although she would never see them again. They would take to the sea, where they would grow, until they became large enough to return to the beach one day and capture the attention of fortunate human women.

Fortunate like Elizabeth.

Some women had chosen to continue to mate with men. Elizabeth was glad that such women existed, for without them, and without the human offspring they bore, Penis Fish could not continue to exist on Earth. And continuing the existence of Penis Fish was what mattered, now. They were newcomers to Earth, but they liked it here, and they planned to stay.

Unlike those women who had chosen to mate with men, Elizabeth had chosen a different path -- to mate only with Penis Fish.

As far as Elizabeth was personally concerned, men were dispensable. She was glad that from this point forward she would be fucked only by her Penis Fish, and not by any man.

A penis, she had decided, was a much better thing without a man attached to it.

12