All Comments on 'Penis Reduction Seduction Ch. 03'

by KaceyLoveington

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An amazing chapter!

I love how the story is developing - well done, Kacey!

Amy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Avid reader

I look everyday for the next chapter and love the way it is unfolding.

KaceyLoveingtonKaceyLoveingtonover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks guys, I'm glad you are enjoying it. Looking to write Chapter 4 in the next few days.

Kacey x

Badger1953Badger1953over 5 years ago
Love the drama

These stories are cumming along very well. Keep the story going please.

With your imagination you sound like a very sexy individual and I’m sure you look fantastic in that dress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Kacey

You’ve certainly got this cuckold’s attention. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

omar84omar84over 5 years ago
Waiting for next

Each chapter shows us a little more about Dr. Zoe and how she is slowly giving in to the desire, I hope she will resist the next appointment with Nate and stay true to her husband.

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Getting good

Kacey...love the way that this is building.......I love watching my wife take our black dildo...and it got even better when she took the real thing. On a last note...maybe put the red dress on...keep your face out of the pic and post it on your profile...would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
IMPATIENTLY WAITING

Kacey, you're very soon to be my favorite author, if you're not already! The storyline is intriguing, and you have a unique way of getting and keeping the readers attention, impatiently waiting for the next installment. Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing

very well written and Very Hot--love some more dirty race play- looking forward to many more Chapters!!!

aShyPetiteWifeaShyPetiteWifeover 5 years ago
Better and better

I’m sorry, Kacey, but you are terribly wrong, nobody can wear that red dress better than you! You look stunning!!!

As for the story, I think you’re getting better and better! Please don’t speed up the pace, it’s perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Taste...

Will wait patiently for Chapter 4. She is getting a taste of being filled up now. Things are only going to get better now, I expect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Kacey, it simply gets better and better! I love this story and can’t wait for more! Keep up the amazing work! 5 stars to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story!

Please keep it up! Can't wait for the next instalment

kuskiekuskieover 5 years ago
Five stars!

Hubby cumming in his pants without even touch himself it's just hilarious. He will be used to it since Zoe is about to don't feel it inside her nevermore... Ahahah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK

I love the story and where it is going but let Nate have her already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dress

That dress sounds amazing. You could post a story with a pic of you in it, like just the midriff or legs. Your writing is very good. Keep it up!

Forest18cForest18cover 5 years ago
Interesting story

I like your story so far and will continue to follow. On I side note I would love to see a pic of you in the red dress to comment on how it looks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Better and better

Love the details about how Zoe dresses and looks as well as heels and nails. Please Don’t forget some foot fetish fans are going to be reading this fantastic story and how it develops. Big tits and beautiful feet with bright coloured nail varnish and BBC - what a combo!! Couldn’t ask for more.

KaceyLoveingtonKaceyLoveingtonover 5 years agoAuthor
Red Dress

Thanks for all the comments, feedback, and encouragement.

I haven't had a lot of spare time to get chapter 4 written this week, but I expect I will have it done by the end of this weekend and it will be up on the site sometime next week.

For those of you asking about the red dress, send me an email and I can show you.

kaceylovington@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

Your story so far is amazing, congratulations !

I can't help to wonder: if Nate is this big already, how huge will his father be ? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great stories!

Great stories! I hope you write more! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Put a bun in the oven!!

I see the good Dr Zoe`s family will be expanding soon !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Curious

I think you have a definite gift of writing, not just nonsense pure ridiculous sex, good for you. Only downside is I hate running across stories unfinished, thats my issue not yours, I tend to be impatient. Can I ask when you have in mind for the next chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting

Next chapter please :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter please

Please hurry with the next chapter..I hoping she will get fucked by father and son

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reduce gaps between chapters

It has been 2 weeks now since this chapter!! Eagerly waiting for the next one.

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 5 years ago
Please no incest

Same as in the title, no incest PLEASE. Just bbc & wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next Chapter?

I love when a story has good writing and pacing,can't wait for the next chapter! I hope this doesn't go the way of so many promising stories on this sight and either left unfinished or months in between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still waiting

Please don't keep us waiting !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still busy???

What happened to the next chapter???

I think all that hot writing has caused kacey to take it to the streets!!??

Did she wear that hot red dress down to the local supermarket and let that hot black stock boy get a hold of her fat tits and juicy ass!?...come on kacey.....pull that lack schlong from deep within your hot depths and write another story.....our dicks are leaking in anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anxiously awaiting the next chapter

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more

still waiting for the moment when she discover BBC

S06JS06Jover 5 years ago
Please continue !

This is one story which I actively wait for .. very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Patiently waiting for the next chapter

I hope everything is alright,I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

kuskiekuskieover 5 years ago
when's next chapter?

Looking forward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No more waiting please.

Hi Kacey first of all I hope all be well in your life, do you already have date for next chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaceyLoveington@KaceyLoveington
I gravitate towards Big Cock Seduction stories. Normally innocent wives and girlfriends who can't help themselves when introduced to hung males. Interracial is my favourite genre. However, I would also like to write some incest, transgender, Loving Wives and Cuckold stories....