All Comments on 'Penis Reduction Seduction Ch. 04'

by KaceyLoveington

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slow build up good but detail poor

It’s been a while since last instalment but I don’t mind slow pace. As you say it helps to build up the tension and excitement. But there was nowhere near enough (any) detail on her dress and make up, big tits and feet. Descriptions about these elements really help colour the story and helps readers in visualising the sexy hot action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have been waiting for this chapter and was hoping you were still writing.

Mave12Mave12over 5 years ago
Faster...please but amazing story!!

Can't wait for her to beg to be black bred!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

You are doing just fine. I love the pace and build up.

Locksley7Locksley7over 5 years ago
Good story

Frankly, I love the pace at which you are moving this along, although, I do think you could, at times, flesh it out with a bit more detail. All in all, a very good story. Can't wait for the next installment.

Thanks for the effort in writing.

imageman14imageman14over 5 years ago
Awesome Story

Please keep it coming. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's Cumming !!!!

Great story, this chapter was slow cumming, but worth the wait, I believe Nate knows what he is doing to Zoe, I know the time is near for Barry and Zoe to have their family enlarged.... Keep the good work cumming!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Slow

We're eagerly waiting for your next chapter, great job so far, but it's time for them to get it on.

wendy53wendy53over 5 years ago
Lucky Doctor

Doctor is lucky to have to deal with Nates problem

Soron666Soron666over 5 years ago
great

that was another great chapter. cant wait for the next

TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegumover 5 years ago
I finally caught up yaay

As you know its been a struggle to get through your stories stopping and starting cuz i had to finger my self. Cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuckin ay!

I was let down....I've been looking every couple of days for the new chapter of prs.

The hottest thing I read was the fact that ta Hiram another reader here, could not get thrushes first few chapters w/o fingering herself!!

I too wish this Nate dude would finally fuck this doctor and see what she does when he flood her fertile little cunt full of black seed!...cmon kacey.....give it too us!!.

And let her bitch fat lil hub get some cum too!!

Thank you!

omar84omar84over 5 years ago
Great chapter

The wait was worth it, I hope that Dr. Zoe resists her own desires and that Nate seduces and demolishes one by one the moral and ethical barriers of the Doctor.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
The interracial love...

in this chapter was with plastic objects on both of their parts... how disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story!

I hope you write more soon ;)

sober71sober71about 5 years ago
5*s all chapters

Enjoying her journey towards BBC, thanks for an engaging story and slow seduction.

Looking forward to next chapter and her decent into becoming a slut for big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Roll on chapter 5. Cant wait for zoe to take the big black shaft

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 5 years ago
Sweet Jesus!!!!!!

Your mind/imagination is so utterly perverse! This series gets better with each arousing chapter,and that roleplay scene was brilliant!

You are the queen of older white women/young black men(kid)stories Kacey🙌🏽

I'm so glad I found you lol......

Please keep the series Cumming as I will be as well.

youngstuds4meyoungstuds4meover 3 years ago

Too good, love it a lot and one of my favourite stories on here :)

ShinyMagpieShinyMagpieover 2 years ago

Fantastic. The slow burn is great, makes it more believable and therefore hotter.

dedaniellededanielleover 1 year ago

Thank you for the story so far and personally I am enjoying the slow burn. Good things come for those that wait. Doest delayed gratification being one more deeply over the edge?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaceyLoveington@KaceyLoveington
I gravitate towards Big Cock Seduction stories. Normally innocent wives and girlfriends who can't help themselves when introduced to hung males. Interracial is my favourite genre. However, I would also like to write some incest, transgender, Loving Wives and Cuckold stories....