Penis Reduction Seduction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are such a pervert Barry" Zoe flushed. "Fine, if you tell me this is what you really want, then I guess I will play along with your fantasy for you" She added, noticing a new email notification from 'Doctor JJ' on her phone.

"Oh this is what I want honey! Or should I say, Mrs Monroe" He giggled.

"Meet you up stairs in 20 minutes, I need to reply to this" She said, rolling her eyes.

She was slightly in shock at the email and the suggestion from doctor JJ. Who believed it vitally important to take 3 semen samples a day, one in the morning, afternoon and evening, from her patient. He told her of the importance to take note of the volume of each sample for at least a week. Referring the trial to a similar case he had seen in the past, he said it had been of great importance to helping to diagnose his patient with a treatment.

Zoe's initial reaction was that this was excessive and unnecessary. She wondered if perhaps instead she should just ask Nate to tell her of the rough amount of volume that he ejaculates each day and each time. But in the end, she decided to trust the Doctor and his advice. The site had only ever given her great advice and so she knew she had to continue to trust it.

"Hi Nate, it's Doctor Monroe?" Zoe said on the phone. Feeling butterflies at the sound of his deep voice.

"Hey, is everything ok? With the test?" Nate asked.

"Oh yeah, we won't have any results back this week. I am phoning about something else."

"Oh. That's good that you want to talk to me. I meant what I said today..." He started

"No, this isn't about me. But thank you Nate. This is about some revision I was doing on your 'problem'. It would seem that one of the tests we could do, whilst we await your sample results, is to monitor and asses the volume and rate that your testicles produce ejaculate." Zoe said shaking her head at the words coming out of her head in disbelief.

"Alright, how do we do that?" Nate asked.

"Well we will need to take a sperm sample from you 3 times a day, for the next week. Once in the morning, the afternoon and in the evening. Now unfortunately, as you know I am not working the next little while with the office being refurbished..."

"I'm not going to any other doctor!" Nate stated.

"Oh no. I wasn't going to refer you to someone else" Zoe replied, happy and proud that Nate only wanted to see her.

"I was going to suggest that you come by the house and give the samples here. It will be easier for the both of us that way with less travelling. You can come over first thing before college, and then in the evening, and I was hoping you can find the time at lunch to pop in also for the 3rd one?" She asked.

"That sounds do-able Doc. When shall we begin?" He asked.

"Well we should just start first thing tomorrow? Come on over, say around 7.15am?" She asked, thinking that her husband would be gone by then and so would at least not have to explain why the kid next door was coming over to his house to jack off into a cup.

"Alright. Just don't tell anyone I am in a relationship with a cup" He joked.

"Doctor-Patient privilege, your cup fetish secret is safe with me." She laughed.

"Well in that case, you should know I like my cups big! The bigger the better." He flirted.

"Yes. Bigger is definitely better!" She replied. At first she thought she was talking about her tits. And the instinct to flirt with him took over. Then she realised he might have been referencing the fact that small cups won't be able to hold all his cum.

"I will make sure you have a bigger sample cup. Save on some paper towels." She joked

"You are too kind" He laughed back. "What have you got planned this evening?" He asked

"Oh just a quiet night in front of the TV with Barry" She smiled, as she walked up the stairs and opened the bedroom door, to find her husband sitting on a chair in the middle of the room with a stupid grin on his face. His pants bulged obscenely from where he had stuffed the 9 inch dildo into them. "See you tomorrow" She said hanging up the phone.

If Nate had stepped out into the yard that night, he would have heard the following:

"Did someone order a stripper?"

"Nate Jones! You've been a very naughty boy! Wait until I tell your mother!"

"Fine. We will keep this our little secret. Just don't tell my husband I danced for a black guy, he will get jealous!"

"Oh my. You really are a big boy aren't you Nate?"

"Im not supposed to play with my clients, but I just have to see it!"

"It's huge. I've never seen one so big!"

"Can I kiss it?"

"It's so much bigger than my husbands. I had no idea cocks could be so big!"

"Oh Nate. I need you inside me."

"Fuckkkk. My little pussy feels so stuffed. You're stretching me out!"

"Fuck me Nate. Fuck me with that big black cock."

Barry lay exhausted. He had never knew his wife could be so vocal, and knew how to talk dirty. She had cum with him fucking her with that dildo twice this time. The second time she lay there exhausted, her little pussy was red and slightly agape from where the big black dildo had opened her up. He was turning his wife into a naughty slut, and he loved it. 'What else would she do for me?' he wondered, thinking about other role play scenarios. He grabbed his little penis and tugged it a few times and came on his own belly, not really bothered by the fact that his wife hadn't even touched him throughout their sex act.

'Such a great actor' Barry thought to himself. As he recalled his wife screaming Nate's name throughout the session.

End of Chapter 4.

*****

Authors Note: I realise that this story is a slow burner. And most people are desperate for Zoe to just get fucked by Nate already. But good things come to those who wait, and I believe this story is building up nicely to a happy ending(pun intended) that the majority of readers will appreciate. Certainly Nate and the Doctor will begin to find themselves being thrust(;p) together in the close future.

Thanks again for reading. Please rate if you are enjoying the story, send feedback and look out for Chapter 5, coming soon.

Kacey x

12