All Comments on 'Penny and the Lingerie Party'

by Anabelle_W

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
20DD?

20 would be the measurement around the rib cage under the breast. It is way to small for any one not a child.

playman64playman64almost 9 years ago
Very hot

Very hot, enjoyed reading and masturbating to it.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Location: Adelaide, Australia

Aussie = 20D or DD USA = 42D or DD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice story, but I was confused by one thing you wrote

"Mikayo moved her hand down past the pubic hairs and found the clitoris. With a gentle rub Penny knew that Mikayo had done this before, she had hit the jackpot straight away. With Mikayo rubbing the magic G spot and Jessica licking her pubic hair area it wasn't long before Penny had an orgasm"

Are you implying that the clitoris is the G spot?

Anabelle_WAnabelle_Walmost 9 years agoAuthor
Addendum

20DD breasts in Australia means size 20 around the body directly below the bust (20 = 93-97cm), DD is around the breast (DD = 115-117cm).

As for the clitoris, it is the area that I personally stimulate when masturbating. I have heard discussions on exactly where it is but that is the closest that I know.

And men that attempt to tell me that the G spot doesn't scientifically exist are never welcome in my bed :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Clitoris

The clitoris region spans a large area that connects to the G spot.

Have a read of this:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3823983

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous