Penny for Your Thoughts Pt. 03

Story Info
James resists the program but is it too late?
4.4k words
4.59
9.5k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this story are fictional and are 18 or older.

Recap: James was successfully implanted thoughts that have caused him to be turned on by panties. He can't stop himself from wearing them. Danielle locked them all up in a safe so he wouldn't have access. It's day 28 and James is fighting for his identity. 

Part 3:

James lay awake most of the night. He felt uncomfortable without the tender feelings wearing panties had brought. It felt unnatural to revert back to the way things were. He yearned to crack the lock and be reunited. Still, he wanted more than anything to make things right with Danielle. She was everything he wanted. Something so insignificant should not stand in the way of their love.

His mind felt foggy as if everything besides panties had been blurred. He had become so consumed that it was difficult to recall details from the last four weeks. As he lay in bed for the long hours of the night, he tried to concentrate on what led him to this point. All he could think about was the euphoria and plessure but there had to be more!

He worked backwards as much as he could. Before he was consumed by wearing panties, it was the feeling of touching them. He recalled that it was like touching the softest shirt, but delicate and beautiful. Before that he was admiring how they looked on Danielle. They followed her every curve and they smelled like her intoxicating perfume. 

James pushed harder into his memories. The deeper he tried to get, the more he wanted to give in. He reminded himself of how important Danielle was to him and if he didn't want to lose her he would have to give it his full effort. 

All James could scrape together was how wonderful it had been with Danielle after the study. He was having great sex, he was turned on all the time, and he started noticing the little things about how beautiful she was. Desperately searching, he zeroed in on that all his memories of those 'little things' were how great she looked in her panties!

Oh Fuck! James had started breathing shortly and quickly, as everything suddenly made so much more sense. Sure he was still cloudy about all the things that had happened, but now he realized he was never really in control of them anyway. It didn't matter that the facility had planted the thoughts, he still felt every ounce of desire to wear the panties. Nothing had changed. 

As James tossed and turned, he kept reliving the moments he could remember to try and separate himself from the overwhelming urges. The day at the facility was hard to remember. It felt so long ago as if it had happened in his childhood, but it had only been four weeks. James winced, as it felt so much as if his own mind was pushing back against him. 

That day they had gone to the facility. They needed the money, and he was the one that qualified. He couldn't remember why. They put him in the machine, but he didn't know when. Finally, he remembered the assistant had taken Danielle out of the room but he couldn't remember why. Fuck. She must have known. This whole time she knew they were going to do this. 

James sweated and gritted his teeth as he worked through his feelings. On one hand, he wanted to do everything possible to make her happy, but on the other hand she was responsible. How could she do that? She clearly was playing with his emotions and she had made him feel so bad about it. 

Anger, sadness, and confusion swirled in his mind. He wanted answers from Danielle on why she would do this to him. He wanted his life back. He just wanted this whole thing to be over so he could finally think straight. More than anything, he wanted to wear the fucking panties in the safe! 

Daylight broke. James was soaked from sweat, his eyes wide open and bloodshot. His muscles were tender from the restlessness. He got out of bed and went to make coffee while he waited for Danielle to wake up. After everything, he still loved her and wanted her but there was much to answer for. 

When Danielle got up, she was shocked to see James in such a state. It was clear that he had not slept, he was very much in an addicted state, and he had an appearance of anger. She covered her mouth with her hands. Her mind raced as she considered that he might have found clarity during the night. 

The facility had provided no instructions on what to do in such an event. Her only guidance was not to reveal the intention of the program. She began to worry that if James failed in these last few days, the facility would find some loophole to make them repay the money. It all seemingly was falling apart before her eyes. 

James sat quietly and stared down at Danielle. "I know, that you know, that they did this to me."

Danielle's eyes watered. "James. I can't. I'm not allowed. It's in the contract."

There was an uncomfortable silence as they both refused to speak. 

James frowned. "You don't have to tell me. You knew what the program was, and you agreed to it. You sold my dignity, Danielle!" James smashed his fist on the counter in a rage she had never seen before. 

James took a deep breath and tried to collect himself. "I might have to wear panties for the rest of my life! That means I won't ever be able to change in public and I can forget about feeling manly or masculine. Were we so desperate? It only affects you if you stay with me. You can just leave me and everything is normal for you."

Danielle's tears streamed down her face as her nightmare became a reality. She so very much wanted to defend herself but everything they gained was in jeopardy of being lost. She responded in the only way she thought of that could not be used against her. "James. I'm so sorry. I really didn't think we had any more options. I would never leave you. I love you and want to work it out, but I can't talk about the program for at least the last 3 days. I don't know what to do or what to say. I just want us to be together and we can't do that if we are homeless and starving on the street."

James's eyes watered as he felt compassion for Danielle, who had made a difficult decision. He was fully torn between his anger and his desire to reconcile. He honestly felt that Danielle did not make her decisions with ill intent, but he was reasonably upset at what the consequences were. 

Ultimately James decided that there wasn't a way to get his answers until the full month was completed. Until he had the ability to gather the answers, he would give Danielle the benefit of the doubt for the next three days. He hoped this would be a sign of trust to help them repair the cracks forming in their relationship. 

James kooked toward Danielle who was still crying with tears continuing to roll down her face. "Have you completed what they told you to do? There is nothing else left, right?"

Danielle nodded. "I can't say anything yet, but I have done everything I was required to. I promise."

James relented. He stood up and went over to hug Danielle. He embraced her while she cried and began to feel sad himself. The couple held each other, determined that they would withstand the challenges ahead. While still uncertain, for the moment, they had each other. 

After a tumultuous morning, Danielle went to work, leaving James once again alone with his thoughts. Like a pest that wouldn't go away, his mind lingered on his desires. Every once in a while he would go into the bedroom to glance at the safe. He wondered if he could guess the code or whether he could somehow crack it open. 

Every time his mind wandered to the safe, he reminded himself. This isn't me. Fuck. He would throw his hands up in the air, frustrated that he kept coming back to the same thoughts over and over. It didn't matter how many times he rebuffed it, it was just more of the same. 

James decided he would try to trick himself. He thought it would be clever to cut a pair of his underwear into a similar panty shape. He trims the edges to go all the way to the waistband, and he shapes the rear to be a more feminine and round shape. Once he was satisfied, he put them back on. They had a familiar feel, fairly close to panties, so he hoped that would put his mind at ease. Unfortunately, all that work just led to him craving the real thing even more. 

He tried to take his mind off of things by doing busy work, watching TV, playing games on his phone, or anything else to try and escape the constant barrage of his own thoughts. He reminded himself that all he had to do was run out the clock on the three days and he would be in the homestretch. He would demand that they undo any changes, and everything would be just like it never happened. 

After an excruciatingly long day, Danielle was finally going to come home. He had looked forward to having her back so she could help keep him company. He desperately needed her help if he was going to survive this. He couldn't help but count every minute as it passed. He reasoned that he could do it if he just beat it one piece at a time. 

When Danielle came home, James was immediately there. They talked about how he was going crazy. He had to find a way to put his mind at ease and he needed her help. He pleaded with her to help him get through it and said that she owed him at least this because she was at least partially responsible for it. 

Danielle smiled at James. "You know what might help? I was thinking that you and I could have some fun. We had such amazing sex earlier this month; maybe a little romp in the bed would help?" 

James realized he hadn't even thought about sex for a really long time. He had been so occupied with jerking himself off in panties, he had completely let Danielle go cold turkey. He wondered what sex would be like with his mind in shambles. The last thing he needed were unexpected performance issues. 

Danielle pressed her body close to James'. She pressed her hand against his chest and whispered in his ear. "You know you want to." She stuck her other hand on his crotch and squeezed gently. "Mmmm". Without moving either of her hands, she bit her lip and leaned in for a kiss. James readily accepted her lips as the two joined together. Danielle aggressively kissed James as she fondled his crotch below. 

James was surprised at how forward and passionate Danielle was while initiating the sex. She had normally been so reserved and subtle, but maybe she was so wrecked with guilt that she had just given in to her desire. It was almost animalistic how she clawed, grinded, and outright dominated his body. He had never had a woman so hungry to take his cock before. It was new, but based on how hard he was, it was very exciting. 

Danielle tore off his clothes. She paused when she saw his makeshift panties. She sensed he had noticed her pause and thought quickly about how to save the situation. "Oh, my James. Did you make this sexy little surprise for me?" She got down on her knees and planted little kisses on his underwear clad cock. She rubbed her hands on his thighs, and then grabbed his ass while she teased him even further. 

Once Danielle figured she was in the clear, she worked her lips and body upwards, one kiss at a time. James had never received so much attention before. Normally he was the one teasing and kissing all over Danielle's body. He kind of liked being the center of attention for once and who could complain about a beautiful girl fawning over his body. 

Danielle grabbed his hand and led James back to the bedroom. She pushed him onto the bed forcefully. It was a little awkward for both of them as Danielle was still fully clothed and James was not lying on the bed in just his fake panties. She motioned for him to stay while she put on some erotic music. 

With the mood set, Danielle danced for James. She had never done something like this before, but she was trying to distract him like he had asked. She moved her body sensually to the music, rotating her hips from side to side. She pulled up her top briefly flashing her lacy pink bra before letting it fall back into place. 

James fixed his eyes on Danielle as she danced. He admired how she had been so willing to put up an effort just for him. His penis raged and throbbed as he lusted for what was to come. He felt so much better having something to focus on and he knew instantly he had made the right decision to stand by her. 

Danielle turned around to shake her ass. She lowered her pants revealing the matching thong and gave James a good look at her plump and smooth backside. She wiggled and grinded until her pants fell down to her ankles. She stepped out of them to continue stripping off her shirt. She spun in the air like a lasso before crawling on the bed straight to James. 

James was frozen in excitement as Danielle crawled over his body. She hovered over him like a predator about to score their next meal. She arched her back and grazed her breasts along his chest. Danielle ran her fingernails around his body making him shiver to the touch. 

She sat up and positioned herself just above James' cock. "Is this seat taken?" She asked seductively. All James could do was shake his head no and drool at just how amazing she was right now. Danielle lowered her body so that her pussy was just on top of the shaft of James' penis. The only thing that separated the two was a couple pieces of flimsy fabric. "How's that feel?" 

James nodded. "That's... nice"

Danielle wasn't satisfied. She got back up and pulled herself back down so that she was below James. She quickly used both hands to pull off James' underwear. His cock sprang upward as she pulled them down and tossed them to the side. Now that she was more satisfied, she resumed her position with only her thong between her hot wet pussy and his stiff, throbbing cock. "I bet that's better, huh?"

James' eyes rolled back. "Mmhmm" was all he could muster. He could finally once again feel the soft fabric pressing against his penis. It was everything that he needed. He still felt like a man, but Danielle had made it so he could kind of have the panties too without having to wear them. 

Softly Danielle began to rock her pelvis forward and backward. Her panties were soaked which allowed James' cock to easily slide along the motion just underneath her pussy. While she rocked, she placed her hand just above the shaft of the penis and pressed it into her clit. She rubbed herself simultaneously as she continued to rock her hips. 

James began to moan as the pleasure built from having Danielle glide and grind against his penis. It was even better than when he had jerked himself in her panties. He loved how it was like they were sharing the panties and were mutually pleased by the process. He had such a huge erection as Danielle had effortlessly managed to turn him on in such exciting new ways. 

As James moaned, Danielle joined him as she edged closer herself. She could feel the intensity from the throbbing cock below her, and combined with the pleasure of rubbing her clit, it was building quickly. They both moaned and humped faster and faster. "Oh. Fuck. James you feel so good. I'm going to cum."

Almost immediately as she finished speaking, Danielle threw her head back, and her body shook as waves of pleasure crashed through her body. Moments later, James found himself just on the edge. "Danielle! Oh my god! Oh fuck. That feels so good. I'm going to cum. Keep rubbing your panties on me, it feels so good!" James arched his back and erupted, shooting his load on Danielle's panties and onto himself. 

Danielle stopped rocking and laid down next to James. She put her arms over his chest. "Did you have fun?" 

James panted for breath as he tried to relax. Suddenly, he was embarrassed about how he had said her panties felt so good. "Oh fuck, Danielle. That was amazing." He turned his head to look at her. "I'm just sorry about the panties thing. I couldn't help it."

Danielle leaned in and put her head on his arm. "Thats ok. I know this is hard. I told you I would be here for you. Whatever you need, you can count on me to help."

As the night went on James felt a slight relief from the relentless invasive thoughts, but only for a moment as soon as they crept back in just as strong as before. At night, he lay awake for long portions, but he did have intermittent periods of sleep. It was better than before but there was no doubt he would not truly rest until he had panties once again. 

Early in the morning James observed Danielle getting out of and back into bed on occasion. She appeared to not feel well as she kept going to the bathroom. He wondered if that might mean she would stay home with him today. He selfishly wished that was the case so he would have someone to help him get through the day. Another day in the books, day 29 and only two more to go. James was focused, and now he knew he could fight through it but didn't know for how long. 

James was almost giddy when he overheard Danielle call out from work. She had said she wasn't feeling well and would be back the next week. He rushed over to her when she was done. The light in his eyes faded though, when she spelled out something he didn't expect. "We need to talk James. I'm late."

It turns out that while James and Danielle were so preoccupied with the program, Danielle was already several days late for her normal cycle. She didn't even think about it until this morning when she suddenly felt sick out of nowhere. Maybe it was a coincidence, maybe it was the flu, but there was a distinct chance she was pregnant. 

James was stressed. He immediately thought about how their circumstances sucked and there was no way to afford another mouth. His whole world crashed as he tried to deal with his mind, his relationship, and now maybe even more on top. He took a breath. After suggesting they slow down and just take a test, they both agreed that would be the top priority of the day. James volunteered to run out to the store and get what they needed. 

At the store, he managed to find and sort through a variety of different tests. He couldn't tell what any of the differences were so he just grabbed the two he thought looked the most promising. Walking back to the checkout lanes, something caught his eye. Oh fuck, he thought to himself. He did a full stop as he realized he was only feet away from the women's clothing section. 

He had been so consumed by Danielle's news, he actually hadn't felt the nagging in his head for several hours. Just like a breaking dam, he was bombarded by all his thoughts at once. Suddenly, he felt the void stronger than ever before, it was more than a need. He actually felt like he was caught in a gravity force pulling him toward the pretty little panties. 

Slowly and despite resistance, he crept toward the clothes. It didn't seem to matter how hard he tried to leave, he couldn't manage to break free. Only moments later he stood face to face with his new nemesis. He could sense how badly he needed to touch them. They looked so soft and so feminine. He envisioned how wonderful it would be to be back in their embrace. 

His hands trembled as he reached forward. It was futile, once he made contact there was nothing more that could be done. James had tried so hard, but he was weak and vulnerable. Eventually he had lost the battle and found himself at the register with two pregnancy tests and four pairs of panties in hand. 

He was solemn on the drive home. He was half nervous about the test and he was half upset he wasn't able to stop himself. When he got home, he stuffed the panties into his pockets and brought the bag in with just the tests inside. 

Danielle took the tests into the bathroom to begin testing, and James sprinted to his nightstand drawer. He put away three of the pairs and held the fourth in his hand. It was a light purple pair with a small little bow on the front. Only days ago, he would have been repulsed by the notion, but today he had to wear them no matter the cost. 

12