All Comments on 'Penny for Your Thoughts Pt. 03'

by LittlestSissy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
antares34antares34about 2 months ago

Perfect chapter! He is progressing nicely. Hopefully his programming gets extended! Would love to see them wearing watching underwear and maybe more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I don't understand why they both can't work and drop the silly experiment, causing so much damage. You have to be real idiots to risk his future career on such warped research. You would think the bitch would be first to end the deal, with her pregnant. Who wants a sissy husband and daddy to introduce to the parents as her future spouse and his parents pissed that she used their baby as a guinea pig to make a quick buck to keep from going broke. No sweat of her ass. He has to put his foot down and call an end to his participation. However, there might be another protocol that involves her and male underwear?

Martin594Martin594about 2 months ago

I liked it! The story is well written and now I want to read more>

4Leather4Leather28 days ago

24 / 7 panties, Went shopping with wife, she picked out a bra and matching panties, asked the girl if she had matching thong that would fit me? The salesgirl said she was parity sure. Came back a few minutes later with a pair and said I should try them on for a correct it. Now it’s thongs 24/7. The girls at TORRID are great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous