Penny for Your Thoughts Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hastily removed his clothes with little regard for care. He plunged himself into the panties feeling the deep relief and jubilation that he was craving. He didn't feel the shame and regret from stealing Danielle's panties. This time it was different, these were his panties, and he loved them. 

James put his clothes back on and went to wait for Danielle. Once she came out, her face gave away no clues. She was expressionless and he didn't know if it meant she was happy, sad, concerned, or anything. She just handed him the tests and allowed him to learn their fate himself. He looked down at both tests reading two pink lines. He looked up and Danielle nodded. She was expecting. 

Everything had changed. Danielle and James spent the day talking about what they were going to do. It wasn't just a simple money problem anymore, if they had the child they would have to care for it and it would depend on them. They weighed whether they should pursue an abortion, but neither of them could commit to the idea. 

They both agreed that the way things were had to change. They wouldn't be able to do it on one income. James needed a job and even if he had one, there was no guarantee it would be enough. 

Danielle did the unthinkable after several hours of discussion. She proposed that they should consider continuing the program. If they saved the money and both had jobs, they might be able to scrape together enough to support the three of them. They would have 11 months to build up some savings, pay for the delivery, and find jobs in which they could earn a stable income.

James looked perplexed at how she could suggest such a thing after such a hellish month. He made sure to tell James that they would condition it with his full consent and that they would petition for him to be aware of what he was agreeing to. They both agreed they could not do another version that included such deception and mistrust. 

James agreed that he would at least consider the option, as he was unwilling to decide on the spot. His mind was heavy and his actions this morning made him feel even more guilty the longer he talked. 

It became too much for him as he eventually burst out. "Danielle. I bought panties today and I am wearing them right now." 

She looked slightly stunned, but not as much as he expected. Then after a few seconds she looked relieved. "It's over" she whispered. She looked at him and said, "that was the last thing; it's over now". Her eyes watered as she was so thankful that she had no more secrets to keep. "Can I see them?" 

James thought she would be mad but he was actually excited that nothing bad had happened. He lowered his pants and showed her his package wrapped up in the dainty little pair. 

"They're cute, very girly." Danielle giggled. "Turn around". James did what he was told. Once he had turned away, he felt her hands feeling his ass and tracing the outline of his panties. "Do you like them?"

James stuttered as she continued to fondle him. "I... I... I think they are... pretty... and I... mmmm... like how they feel." He squirmed as she moved her hands to the front and cupped his balls. Her breasts were pressed into his back and she came closer until he could feel her entire body against his back. 

Danielle was silent as she began to rub James' penis through the fabric. Her teasing caused him to become hard quickly. While she rubbed his penis, she kissed him softly on the neck. James moaned softly as she worked her magic. 

Now that he was fully at attention, she wrapped her hand around his shaft and pulled his panties up and down his cock. "Oh fuck" James let out. "That feels so good." She quickened her pace jerking him and grinding her body against his ass and back. He was losing control of his body as the sensations enveloped his every nerve. 

James screamed out as he violently blew his load into his panties. Danielle held him there as he tried to catch his breath from the unexpected activity. She leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "I like your panties too." 

12